It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The plant that softens stone.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
LOLZ - we is up to Pg 9 in a thread that claims " plant can " soften stone "" with no actual chemistry of how , or any evidence for this plant

we also have " disolves metal " thrown in too

its starting to smell like magic - esp as the stone alledgedly softened is not specified

but hey - why interupt the blather with science

Ignorance is a choise,

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Just out of curiosity, are you an agent or just a conditioned individual?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

And just to clarify, everything can be powdered and everything can be hardened.

It is not rocket science, although the method and philosophy can be used in that also.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Sounds like a higher acidic alkaloid that dissolves inorganic matter, but not organic.

That may be why it dissolves the stone and not a beak. Seems plausible, but I'm not certain how the chemistry goes.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Why would you need to dissolve stone when you can just hammer it to a fine powder

The acidic juices play a different role
edit on 30-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
www.academia.edu...

Pyrite mud.... hmmm

Reading the paper now, it seems to suggest the organic matter was only added to speed up the process of "melting" the stone
edit on 20-6-2019 by lee54321 because: .

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: skjalddis

Thanks a lot, have just noted the Book title etc. and would certainly buy a copy, By the way several Bio sites around who do mention the 'Softening Stone By Plant Extract'. l Have not returned their names, because several are forums, sure makes such incidents possible, all the best..

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lee54321
www.academia.edu...

Pyrite mud.... hmmm

Reading the paper now, it seems to suggest the organic matter was only added to speed up the process of "melting" the stone

Anybody else have any thoughts on this paper??

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Or maybe this idea of stone vitrification assisted by ash???

edit on 26-6-2019 by lee54321 because: sp

edit on 26-6-2019 by lee54321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Bump for later

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Im sure there is a chelating enzyme combo that is common between the plant and the bird. Possibly the same protein as the shamir worm,recently rediscovered in a riverbed in the Philippines.

edit on 27-6-2019 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Prene
Chemically abrading the surface of stone is possible, but there can be no melting of stone and then expecting the same type of stone after cooling.

And no chemical dissolution of stone can result in a restored stone in the desired shape. All you can get is some grains of undissolved crystals.

BTW, the pic you posted is modern artwork by this guy.

Harte

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

BTW, the pic you posted is modern artwork by this guy.

Harte

Good one - stone softening has been so beat up that about the only way to prove it will be to do it. People have been jawing about it for decades....sorry guys you're just gonna have to do it to prove it.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Intriguing! Sounds alot like Phyllanthus niruri (Chanca piedra)

which Tainos, Arawaks, Seminoles etc of Plato's Atlantis (the Caribbean & Keys) traditionally use to help pass kidney stones.. ouch!

reminds me.. there was a movie about time travel where people fall down into a pit and get stuck in time.. incidentally therewithin is also the elusive 'fountain' of youth (which realistically, would be not literally a fountain, but rather, the natives' watering hole full of aloe vera gel).

in the end of the movie i think so much time has passed above the pit, that earth is pretty much finished and ETs visit!

anyone know that movie's name?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Yesterday i crushed granite and various other stones and minerals, to a geopolymer base, everything melted together and the alkali reaction cured the newly formed stone matter in less than 24 hours.

Incredibly hard material, and it will keep getting tougher for about two years, then the process is finished.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: solve
I'd be willing to bet that the result was not andesite or granite.

Harte

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

There are raw materials and processes to achieve a result that could fool a geologist.

Sandstone, marble, Basalt among others have been produced for thousands of years already.

I think it was earlier this year, it was in a scientific paper that many ancient andesite objects have been proven to be geopolymers. You know, you cant just leave organic matter just hanging around in natural andesite, it is not possible, it is only possible in a geopolymer.
edit on 8-7-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

There are raw materials and processes to achieve a result that could fool a geologist.

Sandstone, marble, Basalt among others have been produced for thousands of years already.

I think it was earlier this year, it was in a scientific paper that many ancient andesite objects have been proven to be geopolymers. You know, you cant just leave organic matter just hanging around in natural andesite, it is not possible, it is only possible in a geopolymer.

You think wrong.
The geopolymer claims regarding any ancient stonework have yet to even be properly explained, much less proven.

Harte

Harte

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I have seen the comparisons pictures and analysis of man made vs natural stone, there is evidence of the geopolymer structure, and if one have heard the tales of the ancestors, it all adds up.

There can not be organics in natural andesite.

You know it is hard to get the truth out there because of religious governments, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out the reaction that it would cause if they would have to admit the stories of slaves dragging giant stones is bogus.

I would say that this is all common knowledge in ten years.
But the way things are progressing, well... Exiting times.

One must also remember, that we are on the edge of a new era of cheap, recycled, and extremely durable building materials, we can build things made for eternity, the geopolymer and metamaterial market is going through the roof, as we speak, and because big coin is involved, distortion of truth is to be expected.

edit on 9-7-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I wrote a massive block of text but for some reason the page refreshed and I'm not typing it again so I'll cut to the chase

I've heard bird beak plant alkali before on this topic
I looked up most alkali plants and plants that grew around alkali lakes, searched through loads of different plants and found 2 that it could be

First is the Burning Dwarf Seed Bush, there's quite a bit of info on this one

Second...is the Rhysopterus...not completely red leaves but if you do a Google search you might find 3 images....I'm going to be honest and tell you if any I suspect this plant for the following reasons

A. VERY little information on it

B. The only two people who are documented documenting it are John Merle Coulter and Joseph Nelson Rose who both end up being heads of the Rockefeller Botany department/institute

C. John Merle Coulters doctoral student is Reginald Ruggles Gates...Now I can't find any proof he's related to Bill BUT he was massive into eugenics as well as Aryan race supporter and against mixing races/sexs and last name Gates...not too relevant if he's a nobody, quite relevant if he is related in some way to Bill I know it's a stretch.....if nothing else look him up....so many similarities and the guys family seems definitely elite.

D. Joseph Nelson Rose hit me as odd when you realize he had not just 1 Rockefeller name but 2 in his name (There's a Rockefeller called Nelson and a Rockefeller called Rose could be a coincidence but if you know of the family I don't believe in coincidences) ...he also worked for Rockefeller or under to some degree which adds fuel to my conspiracy theorist fire

I know it's quite the stretch but when it comes to anything, if there are Rothschild or Rockefeller links somewhere I instantly presume something deeper is hidden you know? Anyway...food for thought? Let me know what you guys think...there's got to be information missing for a reason right that can't be accidental from a Rockefeller institute

TLDR; Rhysopterus?

edit on 23-7-2019 by Donklol because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join