It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Haha wow reading peoples replys to this shows me the iggnorance we still hold as humans. Lets weigh the facts, it was a nationwide fact that we did not know where he was born. Where was the birth certificate? Hmm. 2nd? The college aspect, if no one knew him there then why do you assume he went there? We knew ALL about Bush's time and life before college. Obama is a shady guy, no one, no matter how far your head is stuck up, can deny that. As for the posts about having his "birth announcement proof", hes the President, you dont think he can have some strings pulled and perhaps... (ADOBE PHOTOSHOP?!) on his side? Odd. Technology just blows us away huh? Start weighing both sides. I am not convinced that he is some anti-christ but look at all this evidence against him, stop being naive.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Holy crap, he's wearing a Q-Ray bracelet. He's a time traveller!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Great thread. Who is Obama...? A mystery.

He is a special person too. A grandmaster cheater. He is the best liar I have ever seen up so far. In fact he is so charismatic I would want to believe him, believe his smile, his promises. But I know, he is a fraud too. It's obvious, there is no doubt about it.
Very interesting. It's like he is their grand finale master piece. The one that will lead us into 2012.
edit on 20-4-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

The replies sure do show ignorance. There have been multiple posts showing articles with his classmates, roommate, and professors. Yet birthers still keep up with their nonsense. 2012 cannot come fast enough.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
hmmm.... well how bout the fact that i saw him in College Station when he talked to us. yea he exsisted then unless that was just an amzing projector lol..... you guys just..... smh wow

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by ka119

The replies sure do show ignorance. There have been multiple posts showing articles with his classmates, roommate, and professors. Yet birthers still keep up with their nonsense. 2012 cannot come fast enough.

You know
What "proof" do we have that Sarah Palin even existed?

Think about it...what do we -really- know about her...
Sure, you can point to links showing her former career as a sportscaster, or the many different colleges she attended trying to get a basic degree, but that stuff can simply be planted, photoshopped, and otherwise faked.

Don't you find it strange that before the 2008 election, nobody knew about her?

I mean, sure...now after she is out, people say they knew her...but where were they before she became famous? nope, nowhere to be found

I think this certainly proves something! Where is Sarah Palin's circumcision record? Why do we not have any video of her procreating with college sweethearts?

We all know where this is going...yep.
This is proof that Sarah Palin was born in Russia...she even speaks of russia...how she can see their point of view, how she looks upon russian lands

Can anyone say KGB...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I hate to break this to you, but, do you really think that if Obama could fake his way into being the president of the usa, that he wouldn't have a solid fake history, with paid actors to come out and say they remember him? Like seriously.... everything would look perfect. Otherwise its like robbing a bank with no mask on.... He is the president, maybe he just doesn't like people prying into his personal life. I don't like Obama, but at the same time, I don't believe he is a fraud. That would just be stupid, and most likely, impossible to pull off. It would be the biggest con ever played.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Just the fact that Obama came out of a muslim father and a mother from birth who never lived or visited the U.S.in North America is bizarre in itself.It will hit ya funny just on some of the stuff we know about Obama is almost to good to be true for this time and period history.

Far too scripted if you ask me. The focus on Islam after 9-11. The desire for peace and the acceptance of other cultures and nations pushed to the forefront. The created desire for the U.S. population to display how non racist and accepting they are of others. The whole thing was choreographed very well.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
To me the facts about Obama are like the stars all lined up just in time for His arrival.Think about it deeply how a man who was born from a muslim father and a mother who I don't think she ever visited the Unites States in North America is wierd.His father never was in The U.S.ever.He may have had his name changed to Barry Soetoro while living in Indonesia with Lo Lo Soetoro.Then had it changed back to Barack Obama when he went back to Hawaii.Obvious that Obama has influence of islam in the past from His birth father.But it is wierd that this man past did not have any problem at all for winning the preisdent of the United Sates when 43 other presidents had been born and bred in america.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

link   

Originally posted by mayabong
I think he was genetically bred in a UFO to have all the qualities and charisma that people would like, then they dropped down on earth to accomplish their mission.

serious.

Occums Razor...the simplest explanation, is usually the most likely. Who knows...you might be correct...cynical, but correct non-the-less.

link   
he could be the long lost strawman -or not.
paper trail - paper tiger.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Remember people governments are people as well who are capable of being liars.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Wait, which one of those questions did you deem important again?

Sounds like a lot of rubbish to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What is interesting to me regarding this are peoples vested interest and how vehemently they will defend this puppet. This thread honestly poses some real questions to items that have never been answered. Sure, produce a "copy" of the certificate. Produce a couple people here and there that "remember" Obama. It all means absolutely nothing. If there wasn't anything to hide, he would not be hiding anything (remember he said something like this himself - I would embed the video if I could find it). I say spending millions of dollars to seal all records that pertain to your "past" life is definitely hiding something.

I guess the problem is people can't seem to leave Left and/or Right at the door and just address the real issue at hand. Stop bothering yourself with such a competitive attitude about the party lines. Just take the news as it comes and admit defeat if it turns out that he is a fraud. Believe me...I had to face the hard facts when I realized the same about G.W.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I would think that if Obama is some kind of "manchurian candidate" or "NWO puppet", then "they" would have made him a little more believable. With the limitless money/resources they would have you would think they'd be able to put in a person whose record checks out perfectly, someone who we would never suspect. I'm also not going to take what someone says in an email at face value. I'll do my own research and try to find out for myself if these allegations are true and if in fact there is not one single person who knew him from back then as is claimed. Now, if that is true, well then that's quite a head scratcher and something certainly would seem afoot. It's just really hard for me to believe that "TPTB" would really be that sloppy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join