It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This sounds oddly like a Doctor Who episode. Are you trying to tell us that Obama is, in fact, the Master?
Here come the drums...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ya'know....
As I read this thread, and the "birther" threads, it just kinda hit me, but I think I knew it all along. The reason or way, Obama won the election, and how he has supressed his birth records, as well as school, and everything else records, and how non of the Party politicians are challenging any of it(even during the election), nor is the media(paid propagandists) challenging any of it, it tells me one thing, that makes the most sense to me. He was placed in the position by the "powers that be", and I mean, the SECRET powers that be, that really run this nation, the "shadow government". It takes an outsider like Trump to bring any of the question up. Romney won't touch it, Huckabee won't touch it, Clinton won't, the MSM won't, they just ridicule it. They are not allowed to present these concerns in any manner of seriousness. This is why we need Trump.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

WTF? So Americans don't even know who the heck their President is????
C'mon man, Americans aren't that dumb to have elected an alien from the Andromeda galaxy!

Obama bashing has really hit a new low! Jeeeez!
What next? Obama is a holographic projection?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I hate to break this to you, but, do you really think that if Obama could fake his way into being the president of the usa, that he wouldn't have a solid fake history, with paid actors to come out and say they remember him? Like seriously.... everything would look perfect. Otherwise its like robbing a bank with no mask on.... He is the president, maybe he just doesn't like people prying into his personal life. I don't like Obama, but at the same time, I don't believe he is a fraud. That would just be stupid, and most likely, impossible to pull off. It would be the biggest con ever played.

Don't look at it that way..He all ready is totaly different than any preisdent.By that I mean his roots are like a complete turn around of every single other preisdent in the history of the U.S.When did we ever have a president who came from a muslim father who abandoned Him and was a muslim.His birth father never visited the U.S.ever.His mom I don't think ever visited North America ever.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
To me it is not a conspiracy..It is wierd enough where this man came from and how easily He was elected.

link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Hawkiye, your research really made me thinking!
I remember Obama once said: " Actually I come from Crypton and my father sent me to save the earth".
It gave me a bad taste. I know he's not from Crypton, but his remark was more than a joke. What do you think of it? I hope you don't let it slip and continue your research coz I'm very curious.
Maybe there is one single medical record. There must be something!

link   
reply to post by Crackavelli

It's just really hard for me to believe that "TPTB" would really be that sloppy.

They knew exactly what they were doing and know exactly what they are doing now.

Divide and conquer refers to the common strategy of seeking to cultivate neutrality or support from those considered 'moderates' as a way of undermining and marginilising those deemed the 'radicals'.

www.sourcewatch.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I thought this thread was going to be sarcasm but it was more disturbing than that.

It'll be interesting to see if anyone digs up stories from people that knew him when he was young, and what they say.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by Helmkat

Anyhow, just wanted to point out at this moment that there are 37 flags to this thread (probably more as I type this).

I think perhaps the flag system should be disabled for political threads...it only shows how many right or left fringe nuts are on at a given time, not quality of thread in question.

Anyone in favor?

When I saw the +4 I nearly chocked.

ATS is supposed to be about denying ignorance, not propagating it. When a thread like this has 37 flags you have to wonder how "has ATS sold out?"

Naa, ATS hasn't sold out, however, they do need to spend some time "idiotproofing" it so the drones don't sabotage it with stupidity

Well why doesn't a MOD weigh the facts and throw this into Skunkworks?

Not everything political belongs in the Political Forum right? I mean when the evidence of the post is completely Speculative, why wouldn't it get tossed into Skunk works like all the rest?

I guess I am asking you because you are an ATS oldie.
edit on 20-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

Thats an insult to skunkworks overall

Skunkworks is about wild speculation with no backing evidence available...this is verifiably false, therefore hoax bin is more approprate.

when something is said, that can be proven to be absolutely false...it is a hoax.

Best idea I've heard yet.

Request to move to hoax on the way!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Think about this stuff deeply..Obama was born out of a muslim father who never ever visited the U.S.I don't think Obamas mother ever visited North America U.S.Obama was influenced deeply by Rev.Wright church to become a baptist.This has to be confusing to Him.
Like a total completely different lineage of roots from 43 other preisdents who where born and bred in the United States of America or North America.It is rather unbelievable if you look up Obamas roots, you would never have convinced me a man born this way would ever have a chance to win in the United States of America.Simply because it is so untraditional that it hits ya like a ton of bricks.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

P.S. You people are ridiculous, you bring the collective IQ of this entire site down with you.

This is a conspiracy site. We present theories and discuss the how why where and when of such topics. In regards to this one, a birth certificate still cannot be produced.

So if we believe and investigate conspiracy theories on a conspiracy site we are bringing the collective intelligence of the entire site down? Go forth and deny your own ignorance!

link   
Funny, the one guy that they tracked down from Columbia, Allyn Root has his on WIki page. He was actually a VP canidate in 2008 and will probably run for Pres as a Liertarian in 2012. I despise Obama more then most, but this story reeks.

link   
Well apparently our President is from the ether. He is an (illegal) alien here to save us! Now is he Anunaki or perhaps the Savior, the Second Coming, Messiah, Mahdi, Maitreya, and Maasaw? Hope I didn't leave one out. I have to be honest, if indeed there is a savior, I had higher hopes of them than to be perpetuating and often extending the Bush/Cheney agenda and politics/economics as usual. I guess it's all up to us after all. Damn...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
To me the facts about Obama are like the stars all lined up just in time for His arrival.Think about it deeply

I suspect your concept of thinking is different than my concept of thinking...

how a man who was born from a muslim father and a mother who I don't think she ever visited the Unites States in North America is wierd.

never visited north america?

Born in Wichita, Kansas, Dunham spent her childhood in California, Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas and her teenage years in Mercer Island, Washington, and much of her adult life in Hawaii and Indonesia.

so ya...false there
(incidently, please tell me when I am to start thinking deeply...because so far, its a no-brainer

His father never was in The U.S.ever.
except for when he was

In September 1959, Obama Sr. enrolled at the University of Hawaii at Manoa in Honolulu as the university's first African foreign student.[25] In 1959–1960 he lived across the street from the university at the Charles H. Atherton branch of the YMCA at 1810 University Avenue;[25] in 1960–1961 he lived two miles southeast of the university at 625 11th Avenue in the Kaimuki neighborhood.

ok, pretty sure the thinking part will come into play here soon.

He may have had his name changed to Barry Soetoro while living in Indonesia with Lo Lo Soetoro.Then had it changed back to Barack Obama when he went back to Hawaii.Obvious that Obama has influence of islam in the past from His birth father.

Define influence.
you mean like...knowing about it?
keep in mind, he didn't spend a bajillion years in indonesia, and he didn't even really know his father beyond a couple visits as a kid.
His biggest influence was his mother and eventually his grandparents.

But it is wierd that this man past did not have any problem at all for winning the preisdent of the United Sates when 43 other presidents had been born and bred in america.[

He was born in hawaii (incidently, hawaii is part of the US, in case that confused you
As far as why things are different, how the public would vote for an intelligent multicultural and worldly american...well, that goes to the slogan I guess

Change you can believe in

btw, which part was I supposed to "think deeply" about?
Ya, I was right initially...your understanding of what "think" means is very different than what my understanding of it is.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
well we should know soon enough ,In one monts time!!!!!

www.drudgereport.com...

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Perhaps you missed all the evidence that states that these newspaper announcements are not a reliable indicator of where he was born. I only see a residence for the papers (they don't actually need be present to have that listed), nor do I see the name of the hospital where he was born.

Anyone could have placed that annoucement in the paper.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I love it when people from countries other than the United States pretend to understand how our government works.

The electorial college does not screen candidates. It determines who won the election. Each state gets a vote for each senator and each congressman but I guess you dont know the difference between the house and the senate so I wont bother to explain. The popular vote determines how the senators and congressmen should vote.

answers.yahoo.com... for the quick and dirty answer.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join