It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by vjr1113

Perhaps you missed all the evidence that states that these newspaper announcements are not a reliable indicator of where he was born. I only see a residence for the papers (they don't actually need be present to have that listed), nor do I see the name of the hospital where he was born.

Anyone could have placed that annoucement in the paper.

Tru dat
Anyone with a time machine can simply pop in and announce it, knowing that in 40+ years, that newborn will end up being a president and this issue will come up

2 different newspapers announcing this birth, verifiable by archives and microfilm

I think this clearly proves Obama is using a time machine!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
We understand that this is a heated topic; however, please remain both civil and on topic…

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Thank you...

No Offense to you Mod, but don't you see this as more of a Hoax than actual conspriacy?

The OP got an e-mail and I think plenty of members here and answered his original topic sufficiently.

People are just ignoring facts.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I hate it when a system is so complex and messy that no one knows what the hell is going on

An electoral college is a set of electors who are selected to elect a candidate to a particular office. Often these represent different organizations or entities, with each organization or entity represented by a particular number of electors or with votes weighted in a particular way. Many times, though, the electors are simply important people whose wisdom, ideally, would provide a better choice than a larger body. The system can ignore the wishes of a general membership.

en.wikipedia.org...

But you are right, I am pretty clueless about the whole US election process.
edit on 20-4-2011 by kwakakev because: spelling 'messy'

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Perhaps you missed the evidence that the birth announcement went directly to both newspapers, directly from the Department of Health.

Advertiser columnist and former Star-Bulletin managing editor Dave Shapiro was not at either paper in 1961, but he remembers how the birth notices process worked years later when both papers were jointly operated by the Hawaii Newspaper Agency — which no longer exists.

"Those were listings that came over from the state Department of Health," he said. "They would send the same thing to both papers."

the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I hate to break this to you, but, do you really think that if Obama could fake his way into being the president of the usa, that he wouldn't have a solid fake history, with paid actors to come out and say they remember him? Like seriously.... everything would look perfect. Otherwise its like robbing a bank with no mask on.... He is the president, maybe he just doesn't like people prying into his personal life. I don't like Obama, but at the same time, I don't believe he is a fraud. That would just be stupid, and most likely, impossible to pull off. It would be the biggest con ever played.

Don't look at it that way..He all ready is totaly different than any preisdent.By that I mean his roots are like a complete turn around of every single other preisdent in the history of the U.S.When did we ever have a president who came from a muslim father who abandoned Him and was a muslim.His birth father never visited the U.S.ever.His mom I don't think ever visited North America ever.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

Probably the biggest con thus far would be 9/11 and the circumstances surrounding that date IMO......

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If this stuff is true this is the greatest scam of all time...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Perhaps you missed the evidence that the birth announcement went directly to both newspapers, directly from the Department of Health.

So if homeland security comes knocking and asks for my birth certificate I'll just tell them that they should be able to find a newspaper clipping announcing my birth in one of these United States.

I remember needing to show my birth certificate for a few things. Good thing I could really produce it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Just went into my fireproof lock box where I keep the kids birth certificates and every one of them say
Certificate of Live Birth. Hmmmm
I guess my kids dont exist. I can finally stop feeding them and saving for their college educations. Fheew... thats a relief. They were getting pretty expensive too.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

As has Obama.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Maybe he has had a face transplant so noone would recognize him from his old school?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SweetT

He looks the same as he did in his college pictures, only older.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
America. Where some citizens are SO bitter and obsessed about the President's life, they demand evidence for every single thing.

I'm ashamed to be part of this sick country sometimes.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pacofunk64

You are mixing the bible with Nostrodamus.

link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Wow, I didn't think the Birther movement would evolve to this level. Even a casual search finds all kinds of evidence of our presidents past.

Sorry op

No stars and No flags.

You did mean DEVOVLE, right? There is no evolution present in this thread!

link   

I saw a pic of his mothers father when he was younger (The grandfather), so his maternal grandfather and thought there was really a striking resemblance to the Obama that we see now.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

He looked like Denzel Washington! A clone!?!
Seriously, he looks like Washington on that picture.

Anyone noticed he is the only one looking to his left, everybody else looking at the other side, to the same point?...

What has disturbed me, long ago about him is when he forbid his children to talk to journalists after his son admitted he sometimes yelled. ( Barry, not the kid... )
This ban, combined with the yelling, that wasn't a bad thing to begin with in my mind as we all end up doing it at times, was more telling then the way people seemed to perceive him. He was showing the reflex of control, instead of that of the politician.
Then there was this interview with Barbara Walters, I think, where it was shown that he had a little park for his kids placed before the window of his office. He was so kicked back when she asked him if he went often to push them on the swing, etc. He admitted he never did, stuttering a little.

He had put on his public face but briefly lost countenance when confronted to the facts of his private life. And on such a small topic... That made me suspicious of him being a real father... ( Oh no! Shocking!!! )

It was so weird to see, since everybody were comparing him to the greatest that ever lived. He did win the Nobel Peace Prize, yes?...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Just went into my fireproof lock box where I keep the kids birth certificates and every one of them say
Certificate of Live Birth. Hmmmm
I guess my kids dont exist. I can finally stop feeding them and saving for their college educations. Fheew... thats a relief. They were getting pretty expensive too.

No, that just means your children are from kenya

Have you decided which one will be the president?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
We must always be ctrical of our presidents..and never assume they are telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Just as with most things, if you shave off the left and the right there will be some truth in the middle. Very rarely do I see an unbiased person asking for answers to inconsequential details like wedding party members and the like, nor do I see an unbiased person posting a couple articles they Googled for the purpose of shutting down the topic.

Unbiased people tend to look at all the facts while throwing out the extremists on both sides. When unbiased people do this, they simply want to solve the remaining unanswered questions. There are plenty of remaining unanswered questions.

For a man who campaigned SPECIFICALLY on openness, transparency and change, a problem arises when he behaves EVEN SLIGHTLY more secretive than past Presidents. Even if he maintained the same amount of secrecy of former Presidents, isn't that still a problem?

So many folks sit around and bicker while completely missing the point. This man is paid by WE THE PEOPLE (with money that is forcibly taken from us). He is supposed to be one of the most trustworthy and capable men in our ENTIRE NATION. Lose the obsessive scrutinizing and lose the "Who cares?" attitude. We all should care!

p.s. I am not left or right, liberal or conservative. I don't care if he's legitimate or not, I don't trust politicians period. But it saddens and frustrates me to see so many people missing the point. But that is the reason they use the bipartisan system. Keep you distracted. Ridicule the dissenters. Make the rest of us think it's not a big deal. Keep on doing whatever the funk they want.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
We must always be ctrical of our presidents..and never assume they are telling the truth.

I never assume anyone is telling the truth, authority or critic of.

then I seek out the facts above the noise.

Facts are pretty clear in all of this. Obama is a natural born american citizen, with a birth certificate (online) and had a active story childhood that spanned a few different places...pretty much as detailed by every investigative reporter.

Only the truely daft are thinkiing otherwise...however, the truely daft does make up a significant portion of a society with a broken education system.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join