It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

LOL! Oh...details.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

A "legal" birth certificate actually shouldn't be considered "proof" of anything.

As I've mentioned before, on various threads, Eisenhower didn't have a birth certificate until October of 1952! It was manufactured for him, based only on "testimony". At the time, the "conspiracy theory" about Eisenhower was that he was Jewish, and attempting to hide the fact.

Was Barry eligible to be POTUS? Possibly not, but then, Ike probably wasn't either, and history doesn't seem to care.

In America, obeying the law is only for the poor and gullible. The people who really run the show could not care less for what the law might be (Bush, Jr.: The Constitution is just a "goddamned piece of paper".) It is these uber-wealthy that appointed Ike, and Bush, and Barry today.

Maybe we all should quit whining about the current puppet, and start talking about the Man Behind the Curtain instead.

JR

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You want to know what this is REALLY about?? Its because our economy is imploding,the world is changing quickly, and we are on the precipice of the dawn of a new corporatacracy and 'issues' like this BC one are a great diversion from these very real issues. Unfettered campaign contributions to both parties from all kinds of corporations? A world economy teetering on total collapse? Naw, we wont worry about those things. Let's just manufacture absurdest claims about the President's Birth Certificate, despite all available information on the subject.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Don't bring facts to these discussions; it's not fair and they're not interested. Facts simply obfuscate their agenda, and ,ergo, are highly inconvenient--and will be ignored.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
You want to know what this is REALLY about?? Its because our economy is imploding,the world is changing quickly, and we are on the precipice of the dawn of a new corporatacracy and 'issues' like this BC one are a great diversion from these very real issues. Unfettered campaign contributions to both parties from all kinds of corporations? A world economy teetering on total collapse? Naw, we wont worry about those things. Let's just manufacture absurdest claims about the President's Birth Certificate, despite all available information on the subject.

You didn't read the title of this thread, It says, Forget the birth certificate, Where's the proof he even existed?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by OG_SWAGGA_KING
I just gave u the link that shows he did hire lawyers to fight his birther issue but im a liar. guess what f u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your link does not work, and I posted a link (that does work) that shows up your birther lies

WND have stated that they just make stuff up, so they are not a valid source
edit on 22/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

And you are using Salon and Factcheck(Bill Ayers' Annenberg) sooooo 2 wrongs don't make a right!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
And you are using Salon and Factcheck(Bill Ayers' Annenberg) sooooo 2 wrongs don't make a right!

You birthers are the ones making the claim that he used $2million to hide records you have no right to see in the first place so you guys kind of need to back up YOUR CLAIM. When you provide WND as a source and someone refutes the STORY AND THE SOURCE and all you can come back with is an attack on the sources, you lose.

Why do you guys even tell these lame lies if you cannot back any of them up and the only weapon you have is attacking sources?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Because people / "I just like doing things like that" as said by the little weedy guy on the beach in the WARRIORS movie at the end, after he said "warriors come out to playayay". The leader of the warriors said "lets settle this me and you" and then the weedy guy pulled out a gun. So the leader of the warriors throw a knife into his gun hand. Then the Rifts came and said to the Warriors leader, "youre good warriors" and he replied, "the best". Then the Rifts wasted the weedy guy and his mates!!

Just Joking
edit on 23-4-2011 by RoguePhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Attacking the source does not refute the information they provide, and only re-enforces the perception that you have no idea what you are talking about..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
More proof..

HONOLULU – Lost in the renewed scrutiny into President Barack Obama's birth records is the fact that anyone can walk into a Hawaii vital records office, wait in line behind couples getting marriage licenses and open a baby-blue government binder containing basic information about his birth.

Highlighted in yellow on page 1,218 of the thick binder is the computer-generated listing for a boy named Barack Hussein Obama II born in Hawaii, surrounded by the alphabetized last names of all other children born in-state between 1960 and 1964. This is the only government birth information, called "index data," available to the public.

More Proof

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So what if u have a source and are a so called birther all them are wrong? but if u are not a birther all your sources are right. Who is to say what right and wrong 4sure. Its like a judge he suppose to judge the facts and do the right thing, but yet we have alot of people in jail and prison that are innocent. So who is to say what sources are right. What the news saying its not credible....cant trust them for sure. You can Belive what u want and i will belive what i want. Thats part of my FREE WILL!!!!!!!!!
edit on 23-4-2011 by OG_SWAGGA_KING because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Oh yeah what type of country we live in when the citizens who pay taxes that keeps this country going dnt have the right to see his birth certificate. So that means Hitler or Stallone could have been president. I know we are not talking about his certificate but his existence i had to put that one in.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The claims you make about sources are no different than your sources. You can go on and on about this until the cows come home, and you won't get anywhere. The OP brought up a totally different angle on this whole affair on the fascist president, but your still bringing up the birther issue.
You fanatics are nauseating, first your excuse was racism, now when a different issue is brought up, you turn it back into the berther issue. I can see you all in a dark cave with your pointed black hats, standing around a big black pot over a fire chanting incantations and throwing magical herbs into the pot of lies.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Is it "he callously disregards the rights of unborn children" or that he, after careful deliberation and soul searching, made a choice that he thought did the least harm to folks already existing?

It's all in perception and twisting facts to support presupposition. I'm positive that he at some point gave that issue serious thought.
edit on 4/23/2011 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
More proof..

HONOLULU – Lost in the renewed scrutiny into President Barack Obama's birth records is the fact that anyone can walk into a Hawaii vital records office, wait in line behind couples getting marriage licenses and open a baby-blue government binder containing basic information about his birth.

Highlighted in yellow on page 1,218 of the thick binder is the computer-generated listing for a boy named Barack Hussein Obama II born in Hawaii, surrounded by the alphabetized last names of all other children born in-state between 1960 and 1964. This is the only government birth information, called "index data," available to the public.

More Proof

This is complete [snip] They use to issue out full forms. They only started doing this since the question of if he is a U.S. citizen and if he was really born in Hawaii. Their covering up for him.
edit on 23-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 23/4/11 by argentus because: removed censor circumvention

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So what if u have a source and are a so called birther all them are wrong? but if u are not a birther all your sources are right. Who is to say what right and wrong 4sure. Its like a judge he suppose to judge the facts and do the right thing, but yet we have alot of people in jail and prison that are innocent. So who is to say what sources are right. What the news saying its not credible....cant trust them for sure. You can Belive what u want and i will belive what i want. Thats part of my FREE WILL!!!!!!!!!

We have "a lot" of people in jail erroneously? Define "a lot". 50%? 25%? even 10%? Some evidence to support your conclusion as well please. I know - let's run the court system this way - if a person *says* they're innocent, despite all evidence to the contrary - then we have to let them go to ensure we don't make a mistake and send one of the multitudes of innocents to jail - sound good to you?

Nobody said anything about free will. However, "facts" require credible proof - i.e. evidence. Birthers don't appear to provide any (not in this thread anyway) - they provide supposition in search of proof. The people arguing against these statements do provide proof - proof that's been fact checked by multiple sources.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wow what are saying. I just said i have free will. SO WHAT. I never said anything about some1 else free will just mine. TROLL just stating my point and i never said if a person says he is innocent he should be let go. Dnt put words in my mouth. Stop TROLLING

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

So what if u have a source and are a so called birther all them are wrong? but if u are not a birther all your sources are right.

You could always try going by the facts instead of worrying about who's source has more clout. Novel idea?

Who is to say what right and wrong 4sure.

Anyone that can understand the difference between a fact and a lie. Seems pretty easy when facts can be checked out.

Its like a judge he suppose to judge the facts and do the right thing, but yet we have alot of people in jail and prison that are innocent.

Ok?

So who is to say what sources are right. What the news saying its not credible....cant trust them for sure. You can Belive what u want and i will belive what i want. Thats part of my FREE WILL!!!!!!!!!

Facts actually say what sources are right and birthers go way out of their way to "believe what they want" completely in spite of that. Keep sourcing WND and you will keep seeing your source AND YOUR LIE shattered against the rocks of verifiable facts. It really is just that simple.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OG_SWAGGA_KING

What a dumb A_ _. U think u really can find the exact data on who is guilty and innocent in jail or prison. How would the data be exact? Somethings just require common sense a 8yrd old kid could tell u there is no way every person in jail or prison is GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

So what if u have a source and are a so called birther all them are wrong? but if u are not a birther all your sources are right.

You could always try going by the facts instead of worrying about who's source has more clout. Novel idea?

Who is to say what right and wrong 4sure.

Anyone that can understand the difference between a fact and a lie. Seems pretty easy when facts can be checked out.

Its like a judge he suppose to judge the facts and do the right thing, but yet we have alot of people in jail and prison that are innocent.

Ok?

So who is to say what sources are right. What the news saying its not credible....cant trust them for sure. You can Belive what u want and i will belive what i want. Thats part of my FREE WILL!!!!!!!!!

Facts actually say what sources are right and birthers go way out of their way to "believe what they want" completely in spite of that. Keep sourcing WND and you will keep seeing your source AND YOUR LIE shattered against the rocks of verifiable facts. It really is just that simple.

So what you are saying is that everyfact always stays a fact. like stars was a fact that stars we see in sky are actually there but now they have come out to when u look at stars we are seeing the past not the present. Facts are proven wron everyday!

A WISE MAN ONCE TOLD ME DNT ARGUE WITH FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join