It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Warning to Tokyo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It's always easy to be the one trying to tear someone down.

Shouldn't we encourage our members to flex their brains and come up with theories with some actual backbone. This is an example of a very plausible scenario, and his purpose with the thread was to warn people of the potentiality. Having a degree doesn't really mean # just to throw that in there, it's not hard for an amateur to have a very similar or exceeding knowledge of a subject than an individual with a degree.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
If theres a quake run for the tsunami stone markers the ancestors made
plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

I like your thinking YB. Scary when you put it like that.
Haha at Jaina!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Duplicate Post, please remove, thanks.
edit on 20-4-2011 by marsend because: Duplicate Post, please remove, thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Some of the brightest people I have met have not bought a degree, some of the dumbest people I have met have managed to buy a degree, what good its a 20 year old degree anyway, lets face it, these same type of institutions bought into the earth was flat and now say radiation is good for you they mostly have little credibility in the real world and are run for profit.

But on the topic, lets be real our governments do not warn us without evidence, as it is costly and does not really change the outcome. If they warn us and nothing happens they look stupider than they already look. They are better at running around fixing the mess after it has happened, if it suits them and might get a few votes. Or alternatively warning us once it is happening. By the end of the day big brother will let you down what ever happens.
edit on 20-4-2011 by marsend because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I have just finished a small study on earthquakes and Solar flares. M class and X class flares seem to be happening in line with theses big events. I can concur with you that within the next two weeks another massive quake is going to happen. I know this sounds stupid but have a look yourself. Google USGS and then open another page and Google SOHO telescope. Go to Solar activity for the last 30 days and do the same on the usgs site. You will see an increase in solar activity just days before both the New Zealand and Japan quakes. Coincidence? You tell me.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You are one of Them and You are a Troll.

It is folks such as TrueAmerican and the rest of the honest, hardworking folks here on ATS to find the truth of matters with great degrees of study - to bring to the attention of the masses the things that the MSM and Governments withhold. To All of these Folks here and you all know who you are, I as well as everyone else should give great credit to. This Thread and others by the OP are warnings and heads up to potential disaster. Warnings and heads up to very real situations - This is not fear mongering.

Japan earthquake increases risk of Tokyo disaster, scientists warn

Scientists have warned that Tokyo could be at risk from a powerful earthquake, after the recent shock that hit the country put more stress on a nearby geological fault line in the earth.

Read more: www.metro.co.uk...

Linky

The situation in Japan is GRAVE. So grave that even the real Scientist unlike yourself kro32 are worried and have given the warning as well. My feeling they have also given the warning as it is the folks such as us here on ATS that keep them in check - we watch, we report and we hold Them accountable and They know that.

For those of you who are unaware - They DO watch us here. They also learn from us.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm curious and I can see where you're coming from

But... apart from playing dot to dot with epicentres where is your scientific information and historical data to back up this theory of yours ?

Not saying it's not going to happen as it's pretty much common knowledge that Japan has big Earthquakes from time to time I'm just curious how you've come up with this theory of a soon to happen massive quake just by looking at the quake maps ?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Its not enough, to just warn people, japan is for all general purposes an island has over thousands of years had seismic activity, the trend your seeing i agree with as do the people i work for. that being said there is not much we can do for the people of japan, i like many others have offered to help how we can, but the help is not welcomed in japan, as the general feeling is that nothing is wrong. that is the way that the Japanese people are. If you have seen the images of RADCAN deployment then you already know the situation is grave enough around the reactors for there deployment. people that post and read ATS have a higher understanding of what is going on. Again as i have posted prior, prepare yourself in what ever way you can for a 6 months engagement, of "roughing it", food and water as well as supplies to last...

GHOST

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

More important observations, another great prediction. S&F&

...The consensus seems to be that it's impossible to evacuate 35 million people - and in terms of "economic risk-benefit," not worth the effort. To the powers behind "the economy," most of those 35 million people are "replaceable parts."

As with every looming catastrophe, the ultra-wealthy with inside information and cash will spirit themselves out of harms way, leave the rest to perish - and call it "survival of the fittest." Even though they are NOT acting on their own observations or on conclusions made with their own brain power.

...RE: Fear-mongering. I don't think bringing dangers like this to public attention is fear-mongering. This information highlights the very wonky priorities fundamental to "the economy" and its ongoing "success."

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It's sad to think people actually believe this kind of thins.
It's almost as idiotic as those end of the world predictions.

Predict something long enough and you're bound to get it right one time.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
wonder if this could have any bearing on it

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MushroomWig

your probably the type of person that believes 9/11 was actually orchestrated and planned buy the Taliban.....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Communicater

"Perhaps I should insert a thought here.
In 1941, 4 years prior to his death Edgar Cayce was in one of his self induced trances and saw "the greater portion of Japan falling into the sea"."

When I looked at the OP's post and saw the graphs that's exactly what I thought might happen...
edit on 20-4-2011 by HeluvaStorm because: added content

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
As with alot of these threads, I see we have split into two groups...the "this is nothing but fear-mongering" crowd and the "better to be prepared than unaware" crowd. Well, based on natural disasters here in the US, some folks even when warned choose to stay put. Look at all the hurricanes we've had where evacuations are ordered and some want to ride it out. Also, in some evacuations the forecasted disaster doesn't pan out thus for the next warning the people don't budge. I think we can all agree that we are concerned for the future of the Japanese. The constant pounding they're taking is heartbreaking. But in the end, it is up to them as individuals whether to leave. As here in the states, just because an evacuation is ordered does not mean it will be obeyed.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have an earthquake app on my phone that lists all quakes, according to my magnitude filter of choice. It also has an up to date map that shows epicenters. I have it set up to text me if there is a quake over a certain magnitude. I may not be as well versed as TA and others but it doesn't take a genius to look at charts and pictures and realize that seismic activity is GROWING!

This isn't the normal tremors that always occur. These "aftershocks" and "tremors" should more appropriately be labeled "signs" and "warnings". They are growing, daily, in intensity, frequency and now even in locations. There is a definite trend.

I agree that we are in for something bigger, SOON. Japan? New madrid? San andreas? Yellow stone? Some other vent? Who knows??? But I truly believe another great disaster is brewing and it will be more intense and disastrous than the japan quake.

I show everyone at work my app everyday. At first they all said "man that's normal...happens all the time". Now, they have seen the rise in activity and can all see that mom's waking up.

I suppose that we have to wake up before we can see that mom is. Let those who have ears hear and those who have eyes see...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
You mean to say that after a 9.0 earthquake, the citizens of Japan don't know they can have bad earthquakes? And here I thought the Japanese were smart.

For even the most educated professionals, seismology is a tough field. If they can't predict with any certainty, why you, looking at the USGS grid, who the same professionals look at, can't tell?

Now you are looking at little squares, they know what is an earthquake and what is an aftershock, do you?

And the earth has this bad habit of running on its own timeline. That we are just a blip of. The island of Japan may be gearing up for another big one....10,000 years down the road. Which is still the blink of an eye in the Earth's timeline. By then, they will be prepared, if we are not living on another planet.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
TA's data is very convincing. Take this for what it's worth. There will be an earthquake today. I have no idea where, but it will be on the order of an 8+ magnitude. I have posted before about certain sensitivities regarding my physiology that have coincided with major earthquakes. Sounds crazy, I know. I have no means by which to predict the future and I am not going to scream that you should get to the mountains.

I just want to see if these things really do occur when a major earthquake occurs. I wanted a written record of sorts. I hope I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
There might be some truth to the Op. From what I think, Japan will see at least 2-3 more 6. EQKs between now and mid May, one of them might be due to new volcanic activity coming.

BUT, I have no doubts in my mind we will see at least 3 big ones from 6.5 up to a 9 at some point his year, Japan, Indonesia or the US? I don't know. May/June/July appears to look like EQKs around the 6 to 7 but from August to December will be the biggest shakes to date this year at around 8 to 9.5.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just a note to clarify something.

Tohoku (or Sendai) is the recent 9.0 and Tokai is the "big one" on the other fault that they have been waiting for. These are two different quakes, one real and one anticipated in a different area.

This article gives some insight but bear in mind it was written before the Tohoku quake.

The levels of activity in the Honshu area are dropping pretty much as would be expected

The cumulative for all Japan looks pretty much the same.

There is evidence to suggest that for a period after a major earthquake such as Tohoku that things calm down for a little while, a year or two may be quiet before the next major quake. I have to say that I cannot confirm this at present as I am still working on the world figures from 1930 onwards but it is my feeling that neither Tokai nor another 8+ will occur in the area in the next two weeks.

This is not to say that something big won't occur, I just don't believe it will be that soon. Sorry TA, just my thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join