It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Warning to Tokyo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

TA thanks for your thread and for all the work you contribute here at ATS. Personally I would have evacuated Tokyo after the nuclear meltdowns. Just too close for comfort. I can predict with near certainty an aftershock in the 8.0 range in the coming months based solely on the fact of the 9.1 earthquake. But alas this is geologic time and not a human time scale. I pray you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
sorry but watching the pictures Op posted...

seriously..

how can anybody on Earth not think something is up with Japan

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Communicater
i]reply to post by Unity_99

Here is an overhead map from New Scientist so you can see exactly where each quake takes place in relation to every other one...1048 so far.

www.newscientist.com...

Wow, that's impressive.

The time lapse animation is awesome. I recommend it to everyone!

I'm going to have to watch that again. It's over quite a long period and I can't fathom how the people of Japan are living with the constant earthquakes.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

wrong
If you start a thread saying "The final warning to Tokyo" you must be very strong in your convictions and after putting forward a theory of why you are so sure it will happen, why wouldn't you contact someone who could spread the message.
Not just the Japanese seismology department but also the US, anywhere that will get the message out.
If the theory is water tight, a proffesional would at least take the time to sum up the theory and see how credible it may be.
so what happens if Tokyo doesn't get hit with a big one within the 2 week time frame?

If you saw a train coming down the track and the lines where buckled, would you try and stop the driver by any means possible or just grab your video and hope to sell the footage of the accident?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I agree with bringing them over to Canada if things go bad. Hope there isnt more activity, though I also have a bad feeling about this

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be A LOT faster to ship them over to Russia, China, and India?

And though I love the Japanese people , Canada is not in the position to accept another 30million people just like that. There isn't enough food, water, jobs, or health care for that kind of load.

It would be more reasonable to share the burden many other countries.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Nearly every man, woman and child here in Japan has known that Tokyo is in danger of a large quake since March 11th.

Since then, every news agency in Japan has run stories on the dangers Tokyo is facing. Not that people need reminding, as they have been getting aftershocks nearly daily.

Furthermore, every workplace, every school, every neighborhood association in the country has been making residents aware of evacuation procedures and emergency guidelines.

So, yeah. To the OP: you're a few weeks behind in your prediction. You're just re-hashing what's already common knowledge here - while protesting that the Japanese government are keeping people in the dark. The former I can forgive, the latter is just plain ignorant.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Thanks for the idea.

You just made me think of one communications avenue, the arrl (amateur radio relay league) in Newington, Conn.

Japan has a high number of amateur radio operators, some who are bi-lingual, and probably a fairly large number who use morse code as a regular communications outlet to many countries including America.

You should be able to make contact at www.arrl.org/

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Another point I'd like to address to ATS posters in particular: How many of you would be ready to hop on the FEMA trains with 30 million others, on the strength of this information alone?

Yesterday NHK carried an article by a Tokyo university professor showing that they are indeed aware that pressure for the long expected 'big one' is at the top of their concern. I grabbed some screen shots but lost them. Hoping to find that interview on a rerun.

Seems they are indeed closely watching the situation.

Here is one article from March...

March 15, 2011
Japan: Shizuoka quake not linked with Tohoku or Tokai

Via NHK: Shizuoka quake not linked with Tohoku or Tokai. Excerpt:

The Meteorological Agency has denied any link between the strong earthquake that struck central Japan on Tuesday night and Friday's massive quake in the country's northeast.

It added that the latest earthquake was not related to a much-feared major quake expected to hit central Japan.

A senior agency official held a news conference at midnight on Wednesday, saying the focus of the latest earthquake was far from that of Friday's massive quake.

He said the latest earthquake did not occur within the anticipated area of the expected major quake in central Japan.

So on top of all their present grief, the Japanese are expecting yet another big earthquake.

crofsblogs.typepad.com...

I will post the Professors material as soon as I find it...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A month has passed since you said major disaster was "impending" and nothing unusual happened. I guess youll just make a new thread every month till something happens then say I told you so.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Perhaps I should insert a thought here.

In 1941, 4 years prior to his death Edgar Cayce was in one of his self induced trances and saw "the greater portion of Japan falling into the sea".

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I read the article but don't see any sources linked.

It there was a "press conference" held at "midnight" , however odd, do we have any our sources to confirm this press conference?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
I agree with bringing them over to Canada if things go bad. Hope there isnt more activity, though I also have a bad feeling about this

Won't help... because if that big one happens in Japan, that will trigger more shocks on the Long Valley Caldera and or Yellowstone Caldera which are ready to pop their corks as well... And if they go, add evacuating most of Western USA and Canada as well. I was in Toronto when Mount St Helen blew and we had ash for three days

Already a thread on that

Is Long Valley Supervolcano Activating? Swarm Just started
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe those FEMA camps will not look so bad soon

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
This thread is the final warning....... and if you seismologists in Japan didn't listen to me before, perhaps you'll listen now.

HAHAHAHAH.
I bet those seismologists are watching ATS as we speak, just waiting for someone to tell them whats going to happen next because they have no idea.........
You can always tell the sensationalist fearmongering idiots, they have more stars than posts thanks to the number of vapid armageddeon hunters that hang around here, randomly crying "S+F!" for every fresh raft of doom that gets predicted.
On topic, the aftershocks are diminishing as expected, but I`ll wait to see this huge quake that OP says is coming. Won`t have to wait much longer........

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
I read the article but don't see any sources linked.
It there was a "press conference" held at "midnight" , however odd, do we have any our sources to confirm this press conference?

Source is NHK news Been watching it live for over a month now... Tonight their press conference was with the head of the Nuclear safety agency and the NHK reporter grilled him good. I expect it will repeat at 12
M (Pacific Time) which is 4 pm Japanese time. Their press releases and breaking news usually hit at 3 PM Japanese time.

The interview with the Professor was a filler so may have to wait a while for repeat

NHK Live feed
www3.nhk.or.jp...

NHK reports for the week
www3.nhk.or.jp...

Kyodnews ticker goes back further
english.kyodonews.jp...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnonymousLurker

Actually yeah... they are watching ATS especially the Nuclear thread...
we already proved that and so is main stream media

You may want to read this before putting foot in mouth...

A "Defining Moment" for ATS - March, 2011

Sure enough, this big news and information publisher shows just over 4,000 visits to ATS in our Google Analytics reports in the past ten days. Other big visitors in the media business during the past ten days are: Fox News --- 3,787 visits New York Times --- 2,814 visits Newsweek --- 2,203 visits Associated Press --- 2,016 visits NewsCorp --- 2,004 visits (among many others)

So stop playing the fool because the world is watching...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

This thread is the final warning. It should be obvious what is about to happen to Tokyo, and if you seismologists in Japan didn't listen to me before, perhaps you'll listen now

Yeah, those seismologists in tokyo totally saw your warning. 'Cause you know, this piddly little thread started by some random earthquake know-it-all on a conspiracy website is the first place actual scientists come for their information. Get over yourself.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by AnnonymousLurker

Actually yeah... they are watching ATS especially the Nuclear thread...
we already proved that and so is main stream media

You may want to read this before putting foot in mouth...

A "Defining Moment" for ATS - March, 2011

Sure enough, this big news and information publisher shows just over 4,000 visits to ATS in our Google Analytics reports in the past ten days. Other big visitors in the media business during the past ten days are: Fox News --- 3,787 visits New York Times --- 2,814 visits Newsweek --- 2,203 visits Associated Press --- 2,016 visits NewsCorp --- 2,004 visits (among many others)

So stop playing the fool because the world is watching...

I haven't seen ANYTHING on this site to make me think that the Japanese media is watching.

OTOH, I have seen a number of stories run in the Japanese media and then get picked up by members here - thus scooping the USA mainstream press.

In the case of this thread - I suspect that's what's happening. The OP tends to watch the earthquake related news, and there have been quite a few stories from Japan regarding the potential for future earthquakes recently.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Please...this cannot happen again.

I feel so sad for these people and animals that have no chance of surviving such a devasting force of nature.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join