It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Proves All US Presidents Are Related ... Except One

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny420ls

Thats why Hitler was never given full power to seize the world.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
No wonder the MSM has been sporting well-paid talking heads with THICK British accents recently. Totally rubbish, indeed! Cheers.

Hey wait, oh god that's me! Well I work in the Britain though for the "MSM" here, so pretty much everyone has the accent as Americans would know it.

As for more Brits on the news in your country, well we do have a very good educational system here, so a lot of people can become experts. Then again though I've heard Americans call everything from Commonwealth Nations a "British" accent. So perhaps some of these pundits are from other places in the English-Speaking world too.

Forgive my ignorance though, but other than CNN (which has a large branches in London and Hong Kong) what other news agencies are using lots of "British" people in their newscasts?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndiGo33
Most of the recent US presidents and senators are also former members of The Order of Skulls and Bones Society at Yale you can view the full members list online.
Taft and both Bushes. Three out of forty-four US presidents. If that's what you consider "most" of the US Presidents, then the education system is, indeed, failing...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Thing is not if we all share common ancestors, but that all presidents in some ways share the "Royal" bloodlines
So do you, though. I'd wager $20 that if the same amount of research was put into it, we'd find that you're related to King John just like they are.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Pardon my fallacious response, but I forgot to mention the word "Recent" presidents.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Thing is not if we all share common ancestors, but that all presidents in some ways share the "Royal" bloodlines
So do you, though. I'd wager $20 that if the same amount of research was put into it, we'd find that you're related to King John just like they are.

Yet there is a very thin line that relates us to him, unlike those who are in the "Elite"
edit on 21-4-2011 by IndiGo33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Good find, S&F.

Pretty awesome research, especially coming from a 12 yr. old student. I'd give her an A++ for her work. Kinda surprising too, at first I expected that it would be some slanted report painting President Obama as the one who didn't belong. Go figure.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yes it is a lot of work and the young lady should be commended for that alone, but is a flawed premise. Genealogy just doesn't work that way. Following a genealogical thread through 50 generations to a single node and suggesting that it has any significance whatsoever is just ignorant.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You mean *I* could rule the World with an Iron Fist, and my genes are the special pass that gets me in?

Woo-HOO! When do I start? I have plans, ideas, vendettas!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

You mean *I* could rule the World with an Iron Fist, and my genes are the special pass that gets me in?

Woo-HOO! When do I start? I have plans, ideas, vendettas!

Friend I wish I could have explain to you the way bloodlines actually work, but unfortunately it is impossible for me to write down the whole information in one post.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Try. Because it makes no sense. What genetic trait do you think is being passed? How do you think that they choose who has it amoungst the number of children they have? Did the 13th century have some sort of special genetic lab that tested to see you had it?

How do you suppose that they figure this out?

What trait are they actually selecting for? How do they control who amoungst their children get it? How do they stop a random mutation in the populace? How do they figure out who got it in the populace when the populace at large has many people who are potential carriers? Is this a good thing, or is it a basis for extermination in case of competition?

What about non-paternity events? Woman realizes ol'kingy's thingy can't do the job, and the next king is actually the son of a palace guard? How about how do you stop this "special something" showing up in the children of affairs?

Please. PLEASE explain it. Because I cannot for the life of me figure out how the hell that you guys make this make sense in your heads.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You don't want it to make sense. Act surprised, show confusion, deny, deny, deny. All of your scenarios are assimilated. The system allows for anomalies. They are absorbed. Its all about the money, the control of it. The foot on the throat. Material wealth that most of us can hardly imagine. The power that comes from controlling the means of production. Membership in the club is made to appear so alluring that virtually no one turns it down. The consequences of turning it down are so catastrophic to consider, not just for the individual, but for the family, the house, that those who have the temerity to attempt resistance are virtually assured of their fate.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I think your focusing on some kind of genitc transfer to the related offsping of the elite. Which is not being spoken about. at all. What is being tossed around here, is the transfer of wealth and business by the means of designed marriages and pre destined courtships of the elite. By doing so many world leaders and wealthy business men have gained alot of control in the world.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
12 year old proves that all the predidents are related, then this proves that voting doesn't matter. They are put in place. The next president will be a relative.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Not everyone is the "designated" heir. If you believe that family ties mean someting in this, including the ties to people who have long since passed out of favour....then the link you're trying to make no longer makes sense.

Yes, there are clearly families who believe in passing their wealth and power on to family members. That's pretty clear already.

But you want to extend this out to 12th second cousins being somehow impacted by this when it would seem that after 3-5 generations a particular non-favoured child's line passes out of the coterie. But you think that somehow, without their descendants even knowing about it, they are tagged as for important positions.

So are you saying that if you don't have any ties in that you aren't allowed to be the leader of a party? And because I do, I am. Is that your belief in a nutshell?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

Go back far enough and we're all related.

Big deal.
edit on 25-4-2011 by PieKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikey5557
12 year old proves that all the predidents are related, then this proves that voting doesn't matter. They are put in place. The next president will be a relative.
Well, since you're probably related to all the presidents as well, then I guess they'll make you president next. Right?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I guess this means that ATS is jsut 1 big happy family too.

So cuzzi-bro's.......how's it hanging with that 9/11-chemtrail-alien thing?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
reply to post by Aeons

You don't want it to make sense. Act surprised, show confusion, deny, deny, deny. All of your scenarios are assimilated. The system allows for anomalies. They are absorbed. Its all about the money, the control of it. The foot on the throat. Material wealth that most of us can hardly imagine. The power that comes from controlling the means of production. Membership in the club is made to appear so alluring that virtually no one turns it down. The consequences of turning it down are so catastrophic to consider, not just for the individual, but for the family, the house, that those who have the temerity to attempt resistance are virtually assured of their fate.

Can anyone prove that these presidents either have access to money from these old kings or are members of some super-secret club?

Let me tell you a little something about the aristocracy... I grew up in it, I am the first born son of a noble family, do you know what that means in the UK (or anywhere in the western world right now?) I have a stack of papers, some tomes of family history and a couple really nice antiques. That is it, that's all that is actually given to the child or an aristocratic family.

Now my family also invested their money well, so I got to live well, go to good schools and the like, but that's not true of every noble family these days. Some of them went broke a long time ago, and some of them rather quickly when the markets took a tumble. I'm related to the Tudors, it's a really distant relation but closer than these ones being made to the American presidents. Do we get anything special for that? Not at all. I know people whom are in the Hapsburg line, and they're just upper-middle class.

There's nothing here, and the fact that you see something shows that you're just wanting there to be a connection. You're creating a non-existent conspiracy out of thin air because you want to believe. Take it from me, I'd be right up there with those super-ultra-mega-secret societies if they did in fact exist, they do not.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Apart from the fact that this isn't a big deal since we're all related to each other, but what really interests me is the brains of this girl. Nice one!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join