It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Proves All US Presidents Are Related ... Except One

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Look - take what people are trying to tell you.

You are noticing something. I can see that you are noticing something that might actually have a grain of something to it.

The something you THINK you are seeing, it doesn't make sense. But I grant, there are indeed familial lines of power and wealth. I think you might be obfuscating the real important things one should be looking at about those families/coalitions, and how they use their wealth and power by focusing on this.

Do you see what I am saying? I applaud you that you are seeing a real phenomena about wealth and power brokering, and you suspect that this is effecting policies world wide. I AGREE with you. I think that you can clearly make a sensible case showing that.

I think you are undermining your own very good observations, by trying to make them fit all things even when it is demonstrably insensible.

I would encourage you to step back, look at the holes in your arguments and re-assess. What still stands as true?
edit on 2011/4/27 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
When I first heard of this story, the first thing I did, was examine the 8th president Martin Van Buren, why was HE the only one who was a president without the bloodline.. I found out some interesting things, figured to share them with you!

As mentioned in the thread, he was the first president of the United States to be born in America.
His administration was largely characterized by the economic hardship of his time, the Panic of 1837. He was scapegoated for the depression and called "Martin Van Ruin" by his political opponents. Van Buren was voted out of office after four years, losing to Whig candidate William Henry Harrison.
(scape goat) like most presidents as we think...

Van Buren had been active in politics from at least the age of 17 when he attended a party convention in Troy, New York where he worked to secure the Congressional nomination for John Van Ness. (a little about Ness, he was the president of the National Metropolitan Bank from 1814 until his death 1846.) Van Buren also supported Aaron Burr (where there is conspicarys aabout him, also he shot and kill Alexander Hamilton)

"Without strong national political organizations, there would be nothing to moderate the prejudices between free and slaveholding states." ("Martin Van Buren" 103–114) (even though he was in the 3rd party the free soil, which was opposed slavery, so this quote is odd to me)

On March 5, 1829, President Jackson appointed Van Buren Secretary of State, an office which probably had been assured to him before the election, and he resigned the governorship.

(IMPORTANT) there was another 3rd party called the anti-freemason party, before it was taken over by the Whigs party.. they were opposed Van Buren.. cause hew as a mason. en.wikipedia.org... One brief Albany Journal paragraph on Martin Van Buren included the words "dangerous," "demagogue," "corrupt," "degrade," "pervert," "prostitute," "debauch" and "cursed."[citation needed] (maybe why they had Hamilton killed, becaues he was exposing the illumanti?!?!

In 1839, Joseph Smith, Jr., the founder of the Latter Day Saint movement visited Van Buren to plead for the U.S. to help roughly 20,000 Mormon settlers of Independence, Missouri, who were forced from the state during the 1838 Mormon War there. The Governor of Missouri, Lilburn Boggs, had issued an executive order on October 27, 1838, known as the "Extermination Order". It authorized troops to use force against Mormons to "exterminate or drive [them] from the state."[12][13]

I had a bunch written out.. now I can't find it.. but idk maybe other people know more about this.. I swore when I looked up his elections he didn't have the wining vote, but guess I was wrong.. hmm idk

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
before getting excited - just consider how closely related all americans of ueuropean descent are

the " 6 degrees of seperation " works for a wide variety of situations

my mother did a lot of work on our family tree - and got a lot of feed back and correspondence from american geneologists

all based on 6 immigrants in the 18th century , 17 in the 19th

i wonder how many US presidents are related to me ?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You mean incest or just a big happy family who are controlling this sad world?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by francinerose

Martin Van Buren was born in Holland, his bloodlines ran outside of the English Yeomanry class that all the presidents (and "true" Americans) can claim blood heritage too.

Finding out that these presidents are all linked through matriarchal lines mirrors how the Jews do the same, you are only Jewish if your mother is. Why matriarchy, should be the question. I think it's important for a culture to maintain a moral heritage, a common morality that can spread through the years if woman are the soarce of the moral teachings, which they are. Look at your own families, mothers are often the sane parent while the father is prone to anxiety.

edit on 7-6-2011 by Cheerfulnihilist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

Interesting... But seriously, how many branch families are there?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The funny thing is that while there were so many that were motivated by the fact that a black man was nominated now we understand the rational behind the presidency to some degree. You know if we look back even farther the Gods had a thing about lineage and who was entitled to what as far as land and such its funny the presidency almosts seem to be a reflection of that so now I get it if you were not related to or a part of the family some how I wonder can you still be voted into the presidency...Holy smokes I wonder who Sarah Palin is related to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join