It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Proves All US Presidents Are Related ... Except One

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
so all that stuff about power being placed in select families could very well be true

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Let's try a little experiment:

The Internet tells me King John was born in 1166, or 845 years ago. Let's use as a rough guide the idea that a new generation emerges every 25 years (i.e., assuming on average that mothers give birth at age 25...actually, it gets much younger than that only a few centuries back, but we will err on the side of caution). This means John was born approximately 33 generations ago.

Now, you have 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great-grandparents, and so on. If we carry the (2, 4. 8, 16..) progression out to the 33rd step, we get:

33 generations ago, each individual currently alive had 8,589,934,592 ancestors. Multiply this by the current world population and we get a figure in the neighborhood of 60 billion billion, or 60 quintillion individuals. But the total world population was only about 450 million in the 12th century (again, according to a quick google search).

Naturally, in order for these numbers to make any kind of sense, there has to have been a great deal of overlap of ancestors. In fact, there are over a billion degrees of overlap, if you do the math. That means you could pick any individual alive now (yes, even Obama) and you would have an astronomically high chance of being directly related to any given indivudual alive in the 12th century, whether you are talking an Inca peasant or an English king. So its of course obvious that every president shares King John as an ancestor (again, almost certainly Obama too). You and I are also direct descendents of King John.

edit on 4/19/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
A little background on Martin Van Buren, our 8th President, the first born a US citizen.

His administration was largely characterized by the economic hardship of his time, the Panic of 1837. He was scapegoated for the depression and called "Martin Van Ruin" by his political opponents. Van Buren was voted out of office after four years, losing to Whig candidate William Henry Harrison
from Wiki

Looks like the money dried up while he was in office. Just goes to show what happens when you're not "one of the boys" or willing to play ball with them. Wiki also says Van Buren was a key architect of the Democratic Party.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Icarus Rising because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

I do think whatever 'it' is 'it' is crossing party lines these days, as so many of our 'revered' leaders are doing. We are also related, genetically, to plants, let's cast one as the V.P. next election! All hail V.P. hydrangea!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You may also want to consider your own biases towards European history here. You know John, so you find his legacy amazing.

Do you know how many Canadian Prime Ministers can be tied back to the Sun King? Many of the French ones, and some of the others.

Ever considered that Obama might have ancestors of Royal Lineages in Africa? No? You know, there were powerful trade and skill unions all throughout Africa?

People also discount the lineages of the Far East. Ever look at some of the newer immigrants from China, Asia, the Phillipines? That Filapina nanny might be a descendant of some of the strongest clans of the Philippines. That man pushing a broom in your office is a mathematics phd from India and he's Brahman.

In China this becomes more problematic to trace - Mao had many people destroy their family genealogies. However, you'll notice your children's classmates families. Do you know that most of the immigrants from that area in the last 20 years are probably from the top 2% of People's government? Their parents are the ones that tell everyone what they are supposed to be doing, and the conversation is a one-way one.

You also rarely here about the powerful trade chieftains of the Native Indians. And yet, many people who are "caucasian" in the Americas have native ancestry. Many of the women they took as wives were chieftains daughters - men who saw that the white men were well resourced and oddly thought there ugly daughter was beautiful. (aren't cultural standards fascinating?) These men thought they were doing a great thing for their daughters.

There are some of the great unwashed still coming to the Americas. But most of the new immigrants, they aren't the farmer, the soldier, the uneducated homeless. No. They are the son of the Tribal Chief. They are cross section of the oldest tribe on the planet. They are doctors, teachers, leaders.

And in two or three generations, the children, grand-children, great-grand-children of the most successful peoples on the planet will be interbreeding with each other. In the Americas.

Do you know how many people of "superior" breeding have some version of "genius gene syndrome?" So many, it isn't consider a disorder, it is considered common sense.

Fix the first problem - weakening of the lines that has happened by crossing with a section of the most hearty solid peasants, merchants, and skilled class. Then introduce the top 2% of the other populations into the mix.

Its freaking brilliant.
edit on 2011/4/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by jude11

Thought it was called the 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by jude11

Thought it was called the 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

The Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon is a great example of this actually.

My father's brother used to drink with Jim Carrey. Jim Carrey was in Me, Myself and Irene with Paul Bronk. Paul Bronk was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon.

John Candy used to bully my father when they were children, and stuck a stick into the spokes his bike on a down hill ride causing him to crash. John Candy was in J.F.K with Kevin Bacon.

Natasha Henstrige was friends with a guy I used to LARP with, she was in the Whole Nine Yards with Bruce Willis. Bruce Willis was in the Sixth Sense with Hailey Joel Osment. Hailey Joel Osment was in Forest Gump with Tom Hanks. Tom Hanks was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon.

Me to Kevin Bacon, three times.
I could probably come up with more.

People either pay attention and ascribe more meaning that is there, or don't pay any attention and never see any links at all.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Nice deflection. We should all know its about the money. The money owed to the Crown at the end of the Revolution. Its that simple. USA, Inc. exists to service that debt, always has. Check out Tim Turner and the RAP for a good synopsis. He's got a snowball's chance in hell of turning it around, but he's telling the truth, imo.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

Read Blue Blood True Blood by Stewart A. Swerdlow.

It's not only the US Presidents, it's most of our world leaders and even celeberties.

I got a interesting book from Genealogy dot com called Roots of the Rich and Famous, I'll slip you a few interesting tidbits:

Prince Charles - Voivode Blad Dracula known as Vlad the Impaler (page 31)
Richard M. Nixon - King Edward III of England (page 61)
John D. Rockefeller - cousin to Elizabeth I, Queen of England (page 60)
Goldie Hawn (and thus Kate Hudson) - John Rutledge, a signer of the Declaration of Independence and closely related to five other signers.......(page 71)
Glenn Close - Glover Cleveland and General Moses (page 27)
Tom Hanks - Abraham Lincoln (page 18)
Ginger Rogers - George Washington (page 18)
Bill Cosby - Abraham Lincoln (page 18)
Elvis Presley - Abraham Lincoln (page 18)
John Wayne - Winston Churchill (page 128)
Diane Ladd - Tennessee Williams (page 128)
Oprah Winfrey - Elvis Presley (page 128)
Glenn Close - Brooke Shields (page 128)
Norman Rockwell - Alfonso Rockwell, inventor of the electric chair page 101)
Princess Diana - Nathan Hale (page 68)
Brooke Shields & Glenn Close - Lucrezia Borgia (page 54 shows gentic line)
Oliver Reed - Peter the Great (page 52)
Richard Nixon - Edward III (page 52)
Audrey Hepburn - Elizabeth II (page 52)
John D. Rockerfeller - Elizabeth I (page 52)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
George W Bush is also 11th Cousin to Queen Elizabeth, therefore UK still has the great influence on the states.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Double Fred in 20 Minutes?? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Actually I started this thread 2 days ago

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
So would this mean the elections are truly rigged? Or does this mean the USA is still a british colony?

BOTH!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Highly Recommend Watching this, this video provides Good evidence that US never really gained FULL independence form Britain and the events which are still yet to come.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

i was always told that left handedness was a sign you are possessed by the Devil.

As the Devil is left Handed, one could be considered his 'left hand man'. That is to say, the direct minion of The Devil is an extension of, and by virtue his, direct Left Hand.

My little cousin is left handed and is definitely a little demon, so maybe there's some truth to the myth. Left handers. stay the hell away from me

www.urbandictionary.com...'s%20left%20hand

edit on 21-4-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What this shows is a) how we're all related and b) how some ATSers just don't get it. I hope folk will read some of the explanations posted above and this silly notion that distant relationshps indicate some sort of bloodline conspiracy can finally be laid to rest.

reply to post by ofhumandescent

And the chances are, they are ALL related to me, which I guess just goes to prove I'm the real Head of the Illuminati and rightful King of the World

edit on 21-4-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is a common genealogical fallacy. If you have any European ancestors and go back 1000 years, you will find that you are related to 80% of the population at that time. There are articles that explain it, but I'm too lazy to go searching for them right now.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thing is not if we all share common ancestors, but that all presidents in some ways share the "Royal" bloodlines

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

And yet I have more lines into royal lines than your Presidents.

How do you account for that?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Nwo/aIuminati aside. We all know that elitests and world leaders only marry other wealthy elitests, This has always been the practice. It really is no wonder that we see so many relations to past and present leaders and wealthy Icons.

There is no conspiracy! we all know that the elite live in a different world that we pay for.

With that said, even though we common folk may have some far out 55 times removed relation to these people.And ofcourse there are exceptions, But for those mentioned in this post and others are far more closely related and have in most cases benifited from these relations. Using the "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon" theory as an example is not the best choice here because these are not designed relations, simply situational relations.
The relationships of the truly powerful money holders are always by design.

The real conspiracy is what happens to the people whom arent elitest and not of thier world, marry into thier families and start to gain power and favour of the people.
edit on 21-4-2011 by jonny420ls because: such bad spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join