It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Proves All US Presidents Are Related ... Except One

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Somethink to think about

Link: www.alienaddictions.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

This came up on ATS awhile ago. Actually if you consider the 6 degrees theory, then you are my long lost cousin!

Pretty smart little girl tho!

en.wikipedia.org...

Six degrees of separation (also referred to as the "Human Web") refers to the idea that everyone is on average approximately six steps away from any other person on Earth, so that a chain of, "a friend of a friend" statements can be made, on average, to connect any two people in six steps or fewer. It was originally set out by Frigyes Karinthy and popularized by a play written by John Guare.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of her chart to print out?

I have been having this debate with someone for awhile and they don't believe me

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of her chart to print out?

I have been having this debate with someone for awhile and they don't believe me

Here it is:

www.bagofnothing.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd0f3e70d524.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well, this has a pic of her with the chart.

livesophia.com...

and here you can buy a copy

weareallrelated.com...

Don't take it too seriously. I'm related to King John too. And at least two of your presidents. I'm also descended from Ester - and yes I meant THAT Ester.

Successful breeders get around.
edit on 2011/4/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So would this mean the elections are truly rigged? Or does this mean the USA is still a british colony?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

haha amazing. I already knew this. Its just insane. The monarchy still lives

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Monarchy always lived.. Today it is just in different form

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

It means that many of the people who emigrated to the New World were related to the merchant and skilled class, who were in turn related to some royals.

Good Breeder + Ability to Sustain Resource Flow = Modern Descendents.

When you consider the personality, health (resource related) and risk tolerance profiles of people willing and able to cross the ocean, and set up in a brand new area this isn't all that odd. Nobility had to be wily, crafty, clever and willing to do just about anything to survive. The second and third sons and extraneous daughters could have a use somewhere else.

You interbred those with the "strong stolid hard working" farmers and skilled class - well, the conspiracy you are sensing is probably a different conspiracy than the one you're noticing.
edit on 2011/4/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is all very fascinating. This is of course far from coincidence. It is intriguing how far ahead these secret societies plan their strategies. There are very dark forces behind this. Occultism of the highest sort.

This girl is related to Obama, meaning she is part of the bloodline too. I wonder if it coincidence she that she found this out. I can guarantee they wont be to happy with this revealing information.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
so thats why cnn is going crazy with the prince william and kate wedding bs. I KNEW IT!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

well that is a good argument to yes. However you dismiss the fact they all relate to the british king. Not only british nobelty came to the new world.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I really wish it was easy to see exactly how closely related they all are. I mean, we probably really ALL are related to each other in some way, but very distant doesn't really mean much to me.
If it's closer though......

BTW...King John was the king who signed the Magna Carta, which was basically the beginning of the decline of the English monarchy. For the true tin foil hat conspirators on here, it could mean a plan in place from 1215 to slowly remove the true power from any one person and pass it off to a ruling "group" in the background like we think of the Illuminati now!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here are two amazing videos to watch:

and here is the girl, who tracked them down:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
reply to post by Aeons

well that is a good argument to yes. However you dismiss the fact they all relate to the british king. Not only british nobelty came to the new world.

Nobility haven't been particularly good breeders, so strengthening their lines with the good solid working class has done very well for them.

John's families were already well connected, and the family of his wife was also already well connected.

I would bet that you could trace most of these guys back to William the Conqueror too.

John was pretty wily. For a guy with a bad rep, he seems to have had some excellent foresight.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You can also find that all presidents are related to previous popes... Once again All Roads Lead to Rome
edit on 19-4-2011 by IndiGo33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
No wonder the MSM has been sporting well-paid talking heads with THICK British accents recently. Totally rubbish, indeed! Cheers.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Anyone noticed the unusually high ratio of left handed presidents in the last 30 some odd years?
And left handedness is genetic, or so they say.

Ford
Reagen
Bush 1
Clinton
Obama

Us lefties supposedly only make up about 10% of the population

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
ORRR, theyre actually the "Mirror Image" clones that Ive seen suggested by some on here and elsewhere

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Most of the recent US presidents and senators are also former members of The Order of Skulls and Bones Society at Yale you can view the full members list online.
edit on 19-4-2011 by IndiGo33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join