It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T.V activity over Japan increasing multi video angles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This seems fake to me too. The fact that all the vids are practically the same length, no speech or people in the background. Not only do they point to a hoax being set up by the same person, they also look very CGI. Thousands of people would have witnessed this and it would be all over the news.

If you believe this then you'll believe anything and THAT is what people really need to be worried about.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was very intrigued until I watched the last video - look at the last 10 secs or so, where it does its final zoom. It looks a lot like it's zooming up a picture, vs using a zoom on a camera. That video screams a still image with a camera-shake effect, which we've seen a lot of lately, and in my mind makes all the others very suspect since they are so similar.

edit on 19-4-2011 by redtic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by M40T4

I thought in the video from the 3rd, at one point you can see a "dipper". I wish I was smart enough to do it. I would like to compare them to crop circles, constellations, everything I could think of!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
I will have to see things like this with my own eyes. Not saying one way or another as to the validity, but this for me is one of those things I must see for myself. In all my years and travels, I have never seen any "UFO". Until then, I must remain on the fence.

that is a good way to always get the truth
"with my own eyes"
but do you watch sports?
do you beleive that?

here is a low quality one from march

sometimes historical documents and drawings augmented with mulitipule videos makes me go
there is more to this than just a mistaken person or persons,

why world wide? why day time? why make patterns?

xploder

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Originally posted by Nephi1337
i believe they are all fake , and its a shame someone is doing this , number one it appears to me that its the same person behind each video , and why such short clips? with no audio ? if you listen the cam has the same clicking zoom noise in most of the videos , i do not disbelieve in UFOs or Aliens ,but this just seems not real to me

I agree.
With all the people with cameras in Japan, only one guy, the same guy, post the same looking odd orbs.
Sorry, but to me it looks fake.

indeed i agree , now their is only one orb video that strikes me as being real and it is this one here

never mind the commentary

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
there seems to be a pattern form that is one larger orb and many smaller orbs
sometimes the larger orb has smaller orbs "orbiting" the larger one

the larger orb "spits out" smaller orbs

i will find some more

xploder

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

the audio has been tapped over
i have watched one of the original copies and the voice over job
is to remove credability

i have WATCHED the original this version in my OPINION is designed to make really good video less beleivable

here is more white orbs
i will try to find the original black orb video

the whole time i have been studying these orbs there has never been a time of so many sightings by so many people in such a short space of time and at regualar intervals

xploder
edit on 19-4-2011 by XPLodER because: clarify

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
They are probably cleaning up the mess we made.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
I was very intrigued until I watched the last video - look at the last 10 secs or so, where it does its final zoom. It looks a lot like it's zooming up a picture, vs using a zoom on a camera. That video screams a still image with a camera-shake effect, which we've seen a lot of lately, and in my mind makes all the others very suspect since they are so similar.

edit on 19-4-2011 by redtic because: (no reason given)

i cannot understand how one bad video (if it is bad) can discount the other videos
there is to much out there for some copy cat hoaxer to simply make one bad video
to discredit the other real videos
this tactic has been used "many" times before

like the sound track of the black orbs has been changed to remove the filmers expresion of amazment

the easyest way to discredit a mulitipule video is to "create" an obvious fake
to discount the rest

dont fall for the oldest trick around the ufo debate

xploder

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A new thread just went up here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't want to steal the dudes thunder or anything..but he posted a vid of some Mexican Ufologists report of some of the same ones.

So maybe this is a credible event. Maybe it just hasn't made it passed our rigid mainstream media yet.

..lol @ the vid with the overdubs! That sounded exactly like a typical conversation I'd have in High School maaaaan.

...also, if you guys are trying to decipher the positions of the orbs to determine a message....hint....it won't be in english. It will be something that Japanese can identify with.....(if that makes any sense?)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The first video with the mexican(?) is very intriguing. I have this weird feeling in my gut that we have to decipher there messages quickly as possible or something horrible will happen soon. This freaks me out a little.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This guy has posted 74 videos on youtube that are all less than 30 seconds long. Why would they all be the same length. Some of the saucer type ones he posted are obviously CGI.

If anybody is thinking he has captured UFOs that have come to help with the quake, then why has he got tons of similar videos from weeks before the quake?

Secondly if you were seeing so many UFOs wouldn't you get hold of something that could film more than 30 seconds at a time?

The video posted with the soundtrack, never actually shows any people, the sound could have been added afterwards.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
This seems fake to me too. The fact that all the vids are practically the same length, no speech or people in the background. Not only do they point to a hoax being set up by the same person, they also look very CGI. Thousands of people would have witnessed this and it would be all over the news.

If you believe this then you'll believe anything and THAT is what people really need to be worried about.

at what point does the news have anything to do with the truth
as far as the news is concerned radiation is good for you and radiation in your milk is no health worry
when the mexican ufo wave happened a few years ago the american press
refused to broudcast any of it even though it was going on close to the boarder.

will you really wait till your truthful news presents it to you?

xp

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
This guy has posted 74 videos on youtube that are all less than 30 seconds long. Why would they all be the same length. Some of the saucer type ones he posted are obviously CGI.

If anybody is thinking he has captured UFOs that have come to help with the quake, then why has he got tons of similar videos from weeks before the quake?

Secondly if you were seeing so many UFOs wouldn't you get hold of something that could film more than 30 seconds at a time?

The video posted with the soundtrack, never actually shows any people, the sound could have been added afterwards.

ok so attack the credability of the guy who "collected" the videos to his utube sight
i woundered how long this tactic would take to be used
well the guy like me collects videos, strange ones
i have seen the same video cut down from 26 seconds to 12 seconds
by other utubers
so is this really a sign of a hoaxer? others do it is that really proof positive of a hoaxer?

has anyone done the work on the videos to look for obvious signs of a hoax?
or just attack the guy that himself collected the videos from the net.

im not saying these are real or not
but many sightings from different angles
posted over the course of a few days has me asking questions
and if the guy collects ufo videos
and one is fake does that discount all his videos?

if you were wrong once do i stop listening to anything you say?

xploder

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Xploder do you not think it's odd that supposedly this one guy filmed 74 UFO events in the last few weeks in Japan?

Why hasn't a single other person been filming them or talking about them if they have been appearing every day?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

i have seen some of these videos prior to the sound tampering that has been done on them to remove credability
some of the best footage of the black orbs (best i have ever seen) and heard comes out less than a week later
WITH A COUPLE OF STONERS SOUNDING STONED
this removes creadability from the original
and allows the
"this is fake just listen to thoses guys they would not react like that if the saw a ufo" debunking tactic

i have seen the originals and the people sound astounded
its a shame some people have to defile the sound to allow good footage to be debunked

(not saying all debunkers do this but it is a tactic i have encountered)

xploder

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

You did a good job on this thread. Very interesting, I suppose the Off World transport vehicles and occupants know more about our future than we do, its like when a person is on their death bed and the vultures begin to swarm.

Humanity is doomed if you didn't know.

We are in the death and dying process.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Looks like our threads crossed there,

Xploder I'm not using tactics here, I'm questioning things, it's part of investigation.

If the guy is merely a collector of videos then where's the back story to each one, the one line explanations under the videos don't give exact times, dates etc.. Where's the name of the person who originally filmed the piece? How has he managed to collect so many videos from people all over Japan in such a short space of time?

Why if the guy has got the videos from many different sources is there no sound on any of them and each one never shows the UFO arrive or leave?

I've been reading about UFOs for many years and unfortunately it looks like there are many today who want to purposefully mislead through the technology we have these days. There is good evidence out there but I don't think this is it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Xploder do you not think it's odd that supposedly this one guy filmed 74 UFO events in the last few weeks in Japan?

Why hasn't a single other person been filming them or talking about them if they have been appearing every day?

yes i do think that this behaviour is very odd
i also think the chances of one guy getting so much footage is very unlikley
but i also think if like me you were to collect white orb videos like me you would be very excited
about filming them and would climb mountains to film them or collect others footage.
the following video is a real look at the videos

which is what i would like people to do
take a look make up your own mind

these guys are taking it seriously

now strange as this sounds
i have been studying these orbs for years, the history the art work
the ORB WARS
and the description from the 1800s is exactly what we are seeing in these videos
and there was no cgi in the 1800s
so could some one fake these?
yes
could one guy fake this?
yes
do i think all these videos are fake
no
do i think there is a hightened number of daytime sightings
yes
do i think this is more than just a conspiracy
yes

one copycat faker does not make all these vids fake

can the experts take a look at the footage and disect them and look for fakery?

xploder

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

i have seen some of these videos prior to the sound tampering that has been done on them to remove credability
some of the best footage of the black orbs (best i have ever seen) and heard comes out less than a week later
WITH A COUPLE OF STONERS SOUNDING STONED
this removes creadability from the original
and allows the
"this is fake just listen to thoses guys they would not react like that if the saw a ufo" debunking tactic

i have seen the originals and the people sound astounded
its a shame some people have to defile the sound to allow good footage to be debunked

(not saying all debunkers do this but it is a tactic i have encountered)

xploder

So is this original footage you talk of these particular UFOs or something else?

If you have original, longer footage of this guys videos please point us too it.

Of course the best footage to have would be the original, with the original sound, i don't care if it's two stoners or whatever but.....how can we ever be sure that youtube footage is what it is claimed to be unless we track down the people that actually filmed it? I'm sorry to say that's why most youtube footage can't be relied upon. We need verifiable witness testimonies too.

You might think I'm 'debunking' but really I'm just not impressed by these particular videos, the videos sound and look fishy to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join