It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T.V activity over Japan increasing multi video angles

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
im not sure if anyone really cares but here is a list of recent E.T.V events

Just for the record -- here is a partial list of sightings from the beginning of April 2011. Information can be found on each sighting by doing a Google or Youtube search.

March 26, Fukushima, Japan

April 1, Italy, California, Zurich,

April 2, Arizona, Chicago, NYC, San Antonio,

April 3, Montreal, London, Japan, Colorado

April 4, Utah, Chile, Spain

April 5, Australia, Reading, Pa., Japan, Miami, Moscow, New Zealand

April 6, Kansas City,

April 7, Australia, Colorado, Rome

April 8, Arizona (Fleet)

April 9, Tijuana, Amsterdam, Montreal

April 11, California, Las Vegas, Utah, New Jerusalem, Bedfordshire

April 12, Japan, China

April 13, Australia

April 14, Australia

April 16, France.

link HERE

i have been watching the increased E.T.V action and would like to make people aware the sightings are no longer at night of white dots of light, they are showing themselves in day light.

compilation video of most of the sightings

not sure what to say about this one

UFO Japan March 31, 2011

UFO Japan March 31, 2011

UFO Japan April 3, 2011

UFO Japan March 28, 2011

and there is lots more if you look

these are my favourite E.T.V types the white orbs that work together and act like a hive mind
lots of these sightings start with one larger "orb" that starts to disperse smaller orbs and they seem to want to be noticed. this is very similar to the night time footage except you can see these
are not planes
are not lanterns
are not man made arial vechicles
they seem to be attracted to places around the world that is
nuclear power or missel silos
disaster areas

when i watch this i get the idea that if a white orb wanted to hide a cloud would ensure their shape and colour was hidden, i therfore beleive these "sigtings" are designed to be seen and recorded and shared on the net to allow people the chance to see the benign nature of their interaction with the inhabitants of this world.
these same "orbs" have been recorded thoughout history and if there was a threat we would have seen it by now

interesting is that this has different camera angles and the same orbs are seen at different locations around the world and NOW in the daylight in heavaly populated areas.

nearly everyday this month there has been a major sighting over a large city and many many different sightings of the same "orbs" over japan.

if you do or dont beleive you can not logically misinterperate the increase of sightings
and their locations, it is no longer in the hands of govenments to provide saftey from aliens and it is now up to the aliens to provide us saftey from the govenments and their nuclear time bombs.

orbs from history "cant be blue beam"

1561 - The people of Nuremberg Germany awoke on a very unusual dawn in the spring of 1561. It wasn't exactly the best wake up call, what with all the loud booms and crashes outside. But when people dared to look up from their precious city, they were all flabbergasted ...

Show more

From UFO Research Network - A Possible UFO Fight in the Sky - Related web pages
uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi ...

May 14, 1694 - The badge itself primarily contains the coat of arms of the College given on May 14, 1694, by the College of Arms in London. Those arms were described as: "Vert a Colledge, or Ediface maison'd Argent in Chief a Sun rising or the Hemisphere proper," or a ...

Show more

From William & Mary - Badge and Chain of Office - Related web pages
www.wm.edu/about/administration/chancellor ...

Nov 1, 1872 - To an observer stationed upon a summit of the lunar Apennines on the evening of November 1, 1872, a scene was presented unlike any known to the inhabitants of earth. It was near the middle of the long lunar night. On a sky of inky blackness stars innumerable were ...

Show more

From The moon - Related web pages
books.google.com/books?id=tXTvAAAAMAAJ&pg ...

Apr 3, 1893 - 'Mars vanishes from the evening sky early in September, and appears in tle morning only for the rest of the year. Saturn is the only planet visible In the evening at present which holds Its own in splendor in comiparison with the great orbs In the constellations of Orlon, ...
From THE SKY IN APRIL. - Related web pages
pqasb.pqarchiver.com/freep/access/1722283582 ...

Jul 1969 - In July 1969, as Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to walk on the surface of the moon, I ran out into the Chicago night to study the bright orb in the sky. Could I actually see traces of the lunar module or the astronauts' footprints with ...

Show more

From Danny Miller: Touching the Face of God: Remembering the Challenger - Related web pages
www.huffingtonpost.com/danny-miller/touching ...

Mar 13, 1997 - It is generally agreed that at about 10 pm on March 13, 1997, under a clear sky with no breeze, a string of lights appeared to the southwest. The orbs seemed to form a flattened V shape, like a boomerang. They appeared to be motionless, or traveling so slowly ...

Show more

From INTRIGUE PERSISTS OVER LIGHTS IN SKY - Related web pages
pqasb.pqarchiver.com/azcentral/access ...

Sep 16, 2003 - 16 September 2003 - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - Orbs of light changing hues, drifting in sky each night. 16 September 2003 00:00 - Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada - Stationary light over ridge 16 September 2003 00:00 - Huntsville ...

Show more

From Nocturnal light sightings in 2003 - Related web pages
www.ufodna.com/chrono/nl/2003.htm

Mar 11, 2007 - On March 11, 2007, at 10:40 AM, I was doing heavy yard work and kept on seeing white orbs in the sky. The past four days I've seen four different objects in the sky, My Mom, Grandfather and girlfriend have also seen these things. I ordered a digital camera ...

Show more

From National UFO Center | George Filer | Filer's Files - Related web pages
www.nationalufocenter.com/artman/publish ...

Nov 2, 2008 - net Okanagan, BC, Canada, November 2nd, 2008 around supper time. I filmed this right after a rainbow, which is why I had grabbed my camera to begin with. The rainbow was gone by the time I had my camera, but these countless orbs filled the sky. It was nearly ...

Show more

From Vernon, British Columbia - Related web pages
wn.com/Vernon,_British_Columbia

Nov 12, 2010 - Two UFOs or Orbs in the night sky over Oregon. This video was taken on November 12, 2010.
From High Strangeness -- Sott.net - Related web pages
www.sott.net/signs/list_by_category/8-High ...

link to history data with links to each date HERE

first one

xploder
edit on 19-4-2011 by XPLodER because: add vids

edit on 19-4-2011 by XPLodER because: add historical data

edit on 19-4-2011 by XPLodER because: add source links

edit on 19-4-2011 by XPLodER because: add videos

edit on 19-4-2011 by XPLodER because: add videos

edit on 19-4-2011 by XPLodER because: remove video too long a post

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
"major sighting over a large city"

...what happens over large citys I wonder...

Chemtrails

What are chemtrails filled with?

Barium

What could possibly barium be used for?

3d Holographic images in the sky

Which means?

"Project blue beam"

....welcome to reality people.
It's "them" fracking us once again. They did it big time ten years ago, and now theyre doin it again...

Wait and see... there will be way stranger things happening in the skies later this year.

And I tell you, they are NOT from Nibiru

Peace and love all! :-)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

a hologram that is videoed from different angles and different places?
i wounder if the chemtrails blue beam explination is not just reverse disinfo?
how can you not beleive your own eyes?

if anything could be blue beam or a holo gram how can we trust anything we see?

at some point the physics of this gets past known hologram tech but at what point
does this become more than just an explination?
world wide holo grams?

xploder

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
i have studied these particular type of orb for over 10 years
does that mean blue beam has been operating for over 10 years,
its interesting that any thing you dont like can be "shot down" with the following
lanterns
planes
helicopters
planets
and if none of those fit the video
project blue beam
or cgi

do you realize with the above you could convince anyone that "there is nothing that would be accepted"
at what point and how many sightings and how many ships?

i watched one were a whole crowd of people were astounded
and of course if your job was to point out what it could be you could use Blue Beam
but at what point do we say
there is something acually there?

i could argue that if you go looking back in history
the exact same discription comes out of japan
europe
australia
and many other countrys
and from as far back as people have written on paper.

does blue beam go back in time?

xploder

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Has anyone stopped the video as each "formation" is made, to see if they are making some type of design/picture/message in the sky? It just looks like it to me, but I am not computer savy enough to try it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
"chemtrails" have been active in the US for +10 years, yes

Here in europe we have had them over our heads for about 3 years now.

It's all coming together.
The pieces of the puzzle is finally fitting.

It all makes sense in a morbid way.
Fukushima, chemtrails, Elenin, october 2011... I can go on for days....

Just saying... be sceptic once it happens.
dont trust your eyes or ears.

They are one smart bunch of ruling psycopaths (or whatever they are) you know...

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Good work.

Having just joined ATS, I thought this site would have has a section or table for reported UFO sightings which we or ATS ufologists could decide or determine as ET, man-made, unexplained or hoax.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i believe they are all fake , and its a shame someone is doing this , number one it appears to me that its the same person behind each video , and why such short clips? with no audio ? if you listen the cam has the same clicking zoom noise in most of the videos , i do not disbelieve in UFOs or Aliens ,but this just seems not real to me

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Thats what i was thinking, i swear at one point i saw the star of david.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

feel free to add your two cents here as this thread
is intended to promote posters and their opinons
your voice and orb videos are welcome
and welcom to ats

xploder

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm usually skeptical of ufo videos.....but this is the first time I have seen these. It's got my attention.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I think most if not all ufo videos out there are fakes, its such a touchy subject, so many people would love to mess with the rest of us. I also think that if they had a message it would be straight up and clear.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You got me stumped on this one!

Either this is a very coordinated hoax with many people involved.

Or this could be a single person taking mundane videos of Japan off of YouTube and CGI'ing them....

.....Or....this could well be the real deal.

The only thing that strikes me as odd is that each video is :25-:27 seconds, and not one single word can be heard on any of them. I know if I were recording this, there would be 20 seconds of bleeps and 5 seconds of dialogue.

I'm not seeing any tell-tale signs of CGI though. Everything looks as it should.

I am baffled as of now. I have never seen such good quality/composition in a UFO vid/s. I would say the first one is the best one.

I'm gonna let my guard down and say this is the real deal. I'm impressed with these vids!

I'll stick around and see what lame debunks get tossed around.

Thanks Xploder for bringing these to our attention!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
this is what spikes my interest
the description is exactly what was recorded from history

link to page with pics and description of picture

so the description of these orbs have been recorded for quite some time well before project blue beem

xploder

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
You got me stumped on this one!

Either this is a very coordinated hoax with many people involved.

Or this could be a single person taking mundane videos of Japan off of YouTube and CGI'ing them....

.....Or....this could well be the real deal.

The only thing that strikes me as odd is that each video is :25-:27 seconds, and not one single word can be heard on any of them. I know if I were recording this, there would be 20 seconds of bleeps and 5 seconds of dialogue.

I'm not seeing any tell-tale signs of CGI though. Everything looks as it should.

I am baffled as of now. I have never seen such good quality/composition in a UFO vid/s. I would say the first one is the best one.

I'm gonna let my guard down and say this is the real deal. I'm impressed with these vids!

I'll stick around and see what lame debunks get tossed around.

Thanks Xploder for bringing these to our attention!

i will find the longer version for you
you can clearly hear the crowd and the guy filming in japaneeze
i cant speek japaneeze but from his tone he is astounded,
brb with the full length utubes
xp

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

here we go

i will find the others
what happens is people will cut them down to the really exciting part
i will find the other full length ones
xploder

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I will have to see things like this with my own eyes. Not saying one way or another as to the validity, but this for me is one of those things I must see for myself. In all my years and travels, I have never seen any "UFO". Until then, I must remain on the fence.

link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by Dastardly666

feel free to add your two cents here as this thread
is intended to promote posters and their opinons
your voice and orb videos are welcome
and welcom to ats

xploder

Thank you.

IMHO I dont think these are hoax or CGI. I don't know what they are. One thing that could determine where they are from is the signs or patterns they are creating.

link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
i believe they are all fake , and its a shame someone is doing this , number one it appears to me that its the same person behind each video , and why such short clips? with no audio ? if you listen the cam has the same clicking zoom noise in most of the videos , i do not disbelieve in UFOs or Aliens ,but this just seems not real to me

I agree.
With all the people with cameras in Japan, only one guy, the same guy, post the same looking odd orbs.
Sorry, but to me it looks fake.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
one question:

Who is Masato3500? His name is on all of these vids. All of them are 25-27 seconds in length, and no dialogue is heard.

I think we need to take a closer look at this guy. I'm starting to want to eat my own words.

I'm reminded of another thread sometime last week that had these same orbs, but was in another location. I think the ATS verdict was CGI hoax.

This seems too good to be true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join