It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T.V activity over Japan increasing multi video angles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Perhaps I'm trying to "find an alien in moon rock pictures" here, but the March 31st video almost looks like they are in the shape of a constellation? or possibly an atom? or trying to make some sort of shape or picture message. it is not a regular flight formation to be in clusters and rapidly moving around with seemingly no symmetry.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thepainweaver

I also had the impression of a constellation. I've put the little dots emplacement on paper to see if I could find something...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Someone mentioned "blue-beam" with compelling evidence/reasoning. I wonder if a hologram can perform a landing, and a meet and greet...

I find the first video pretty compelling and believable. But until some form of intelligent design comes forward and presents/introduces it self, I find the possibility of this having some kind of trickery strong at this juncture.

The other side of the coin could unprecedentedly be that the Fubar happening in Japan could be a result of some kind of alien attack and the things visiting are just checking on the progress/prospective targets?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The 3 I bothered to watch were all uploaded by the same guy. The odds of one person seeing the same craft from different places over a period of days

he was trying to replicate these actual sightings:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by reef75

a hologram that is videoed from different angles and different places?
i wounder if the chemtrails blue beam explination is not just reverse disinfo?
how can you not beleive your own eyes?

if anything could be blue beam or a holo gram how can we trust anything we see?

at some point the physics of this gets past known hologram tech but at what point
does this become more than just an explination?
world wide holo grams?

xploder

If there are any imperfections in the holograph it would just be labeled as a hoax.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Has anyone ever thought that that pic you posted on the 1800s battle in the sky might contain gravitational lensing evidence? i.e a science accepted now but not known then which adds further validity O_o
Bit of a long shot but the two curved crescent shapes behind the sun would be what a laser (or those other "laser" like projectiles in the image) would look like being directed through the suns gravity field from one side to the next.

bit of a mad one but thought I'd throw it our there for consumption

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

1st off, great post S & F

2nd:

A lot of the eyewitness accounts you put towards the end don't seem to be the same phenom.

One person is describing the moon for example.

"Jul 1969 - In July 1969, as Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to walk on the surface of the moon, I ran out into the Chicago night to study the bright orb in the sky. Could I actually see traces of the lunar module or the astronauts' footprints with ..."

Did you just "Google" White Orb and paste without reading them or did you just paste the beginning of a story of an account?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
WATCH IN FULL SCREEN! They are not the best videos here but it is my sightings of "WHITE ORBS". Daytime UFO's have been visible in my area (PHOENIX) several times, this is the 3rd, 4th and 5th time I've seen them and finally got to a camera. These ufos appear to be white orbs, as they move from north to south, with a slight pause now and again! You may think balloon.. BUT NO WAY! Watch at :55 of the first video, it moves back left, then right again! This camera really doesnt give it justice, in person, best I can describe them... they look like MENTOS, (the mint) white metallic or plastic. Im no pro, but I video taped them the best I could, with a 5 year old digital camera! (that wont zoom while filming) Enjoy.. these are very REAL!

edit on 20-4-2011 by sicktruth because: forgot to add my text

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't know if I can post links yet, but here's one to my Youtube channel that has orb video I shot from my own back yard, starting at around 4:34-- www.youtube.com...

What caught my eye was the very bright flashes. I talk about balloons in the video but I don't believe they were, esp. when a second one showed up and drifted the opposite direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join