It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T.V activity over Japan increasing multi video angles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

the original footage that is of the black orbs shooting out of a larger black orb
and originally has two guys commenting in shear amazment at what they are recording
its about 3.15 minutes long and "someone" tapped over the real audio with two stoners to make the footage less beleivable
this STONER footage was also "cut down" in length and does not show the begining
i saw the whole footage with original audio
the tactic is to make it appair fake by cutting it down and over bubbing the audio

the longer footage of the white and black orbs is being searched for atm

please allow me to find them for you or help me look for the longer original versions without overdubbs

xploder

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I haven't read all the posts but your claim about holographic projections could have some foothold.
In this article is a list of materials on how tomake a holographic plate off glass. Instead of using glass use the air itself and we know that they also use aluminum in the chemtrails. It is also used in holographic glass.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I don't doubt that there are genuine 'orb' type UFOs, I've seen a couple my self.

What I can't get excited about is footage that has a suspicious origin. The last video you posted even says that some of the footage they are using may be fake!

I was much more impressed by the mexican footage years ago because, CGI wasn't as advanced, many different people filmed it and where tracked down to talk about what they filmed too.

I really do hope we see some real proof soon and I'll leave our discussion at that

((edit to add, I've just read your last post, I will have a look for the footage then ))
edit on 19-4-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: -

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

the reason i posted that footage is i too want to see a balenced debate
on this topic and footage
thanks for your imput

edit to add thanks for helping in finding the original

xploder
edit on 19-4-2011 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Very interesting footages!

Thanks for share this.
S&F.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

found it HAS TWO different angles from different locations

Cant embed utube click HERE to watch

full length not cut down as utubers are prone to do

xploder
edit on 19-4-2011 by XPLodER because: fix vid

edit on 19-4-2011 by XPLodER because: couldnt embed make link

edit on 19-4-2011 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

That's interesting you mention their hive-mind properties. I have always thought that many ET intelligences thought on this level. It seems to be consistent in many UFO sightings. The uniformity and synchronization of their movements. If these videos are true, however I this is pure speculation. They obviously have taken an interest in our nuclear problems. This just seems like something we all want to see though rather than a reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

its either a hive mind or a "Hive or Swarm" tech
it makes sence if there are alot of autonomus vechicles
that there would be some sort of comand and control mecanism

either that or physically hive minded

xploder

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

looks like they are playing space invaders

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

It was on the MSM that for the past 3 months about 200 sightings a month. And the 2 news casters even said they believed they were ET, that;s a first. Great thread. F&S

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

This might be why just one person posted it all. The US government shut down 13 websites in Japan, That could be why?

To free up bandwidth that could be better used on Japan’s recovery efforts, the U.S. military network has blocked access to a number of popular websites, including ESPN, Amazon and YouTube.

Other blocked sites include Google Video, eBay, Doubleclick, Eyewonder, Pandora, StreamTheWorld, MTV, iFilm, MySpace and Metacafe. The military says that the block is temporary, but more sites may be added or removed from the list as needed.

Source: CNN.com

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
One thing which I find interesting is that all the videos are virtually the same bar one or two. I also find it interesting how the 'UFO's' are white and always seem to be in fleets and from what I can assume by viewing the videos its almost as if they seem to take the same position(s) all the time. These videos can easily be debunked and I have the unfortunate feeling of them being a hoax. In my opinion it seems like some doughnut whom hasn't got much to do has recorded these videos all on the same day, then added in the 'UFO's' and then thought 'Great, now I'm going to get people talking.'. Of course some people are going to be trying to relate the recent earthquake with the sightings but since when did little alien people start earthquakes?
edit on 19-4-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
And here we go again. If it´s to long it´s fake. If it´s to short it´s fake. If it´s silent with no music or commentary it´s fake and of course if someone is commenting the sighting it´s fake too. I´m so sick of this bs. I read a very interesting article about Dulce a few hours ago and if the public is really dumb as f*ck and still ignores the fact that UFOs do exist the sheeps deserve a horrible death. And yes i believe Dulce is real there are so many eyewitnesses and other coincidences that kept me thinking.

Like i said if it´s a message we could have decipherd but ignored it because someone yelled hoax or fake we deserve to be wiped out. What if they are trying to warn us but we don´t get the hints? At some point they will abandon us and we are stuck with all the bs on this planet forever. It´s time to make a stand. Bring down TPTB and the governments and reveal the truth to the public.I prefer chaos and destruction and not zombie like behaviour.

Seriously folks wake the f*ck up. Do you really think the sightings all over the world in the past few months is all just coincidence?

Maybe it´s time to force disclosure otherwise it´s not gonna happen. I´m so pissed about the so called world leaders. All they do is messing with us.They know damn well what´s going on but they still think we are weak and will not oppose them. I tell you what you are wrong if the truth comes out the government buildings are the first to burn. And i will gladly fuel the fires.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

All of the other countries have opened all their files, and China keeps saying on their MSM that Obama is going to anounce it. Our government is so use to lying they do not know how to tell the Truth. They thought by shutting down 13 websites one was Youtube that it would keep the truth of all the UFO activity from reaching us. They must be really scared of something, and it is probably the ETs are mad at them. They can take the whole government back with them, and drop them off on Marrs.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I'm not sure if this will help or not....

Multiple UFOs Sighted in Japan the Past Month Sightings coincide with natural disasters By Stephanie Lam & Ivan Pentchoukov

During the devastating tsunami and earthquake on March 11, multiple UFOs were sighted. In live news footage of the tsunami, objects moving rapidly against the advancing waves can be seen jetting off into the distance or ascending rapidly out of sight.

In addition, a live CNN news segment shows an object hovering close to the damaged nuclear reactor in Fukushima. The object hovers very low and close to the billows of smoke rising from the reactor, before slowly moving off and disappearing.

UFO sightings coincided with numerous eruptions of the Sakurajima volcano that also occurred on March 11. As seen from several angles of live streaming survey cameras, UFOs hover close to the volcano during its eruption, and bright lights travel at the base of the mountain. A similar sighting was spotted during the eruption on April 3, during which large blue and green orbs were also seen appearing from time to time.

Similar footage of large UFO formations from the same cameras was posted following the volcano’s previous eruptions in November and December of 2010. Bright orbs can be seen descending toward the volcano and hovering above it for extended periods of time.

and on and on and on and on... Zoom zoom zoom

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Serafine

thanks for the links
i will pick through them for vids to post

xploder

edit on 20-4-2011 by XPLodER because: could not embed

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Serafine

this ones cool

i like the white orbs

xploder

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Fake. So this one is real too:

www.youtube.com...

Same area as many of the others and uploaded by same guy, 100% fake.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Who knows maybe all the recent activity over Japan is a tell to the events to come.... Maybe ET knows that # is gonna go to hell there and they are doing who knows what before they cant get down there cuz its a fallout waste.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

There is also a delta shaped vehicle ( the kinda black arrow, bottom ), "cigars" releasing the spheres and crosses joining with the orbs... And bottom right, you can see black and white orbs making "chemtrails"!!!

About Blue Beam, it does not mean that Aliens don't exist, maybe it is to cover up their coming and true goal. Maybe the Elites want to present a fake Alien, in order to control the message, telling us, BTW, that the next wave of coming Aliens are dirty lying scoundrels bent on taking our soul to eat... or whatever they think could work.

I also had the impression that there were designs in the placement of the orbs, in the videos. Sky crop circles?...
If they are not hoaxes, of course.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join