It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad gut feeling about 29th April (Royal Wedding)... anyone else?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by DarthPhobos

en.wikipedia.org...

www.kongehuset.dk...

The Order of the Elephant

The Order of the Elephant was officially founded by King Christian I of Denmark (1448-81) in 1478, in order to mark the occasion of his son's marriage to the daughter of the Duke of Saxony. Christian V modified the order in 1693, establishing the form in which it has survived to the present day and taking his inspiration from the ceremonies of the French Order of the Saint-Esprit. Since the Middle Ages, the badge of an order of chivalry had become the token of the bearer's loyalty to his prince, and this symbolic force applied equally to the Order of the Elephant. No early pendants have survived, but they are known to have borne the image of the Virgin and Child. The elephant, regarded as the symbol of chastity, modesty and religious devotion, eventually replaced this Marian imagery.

www.louvre.fr... folder_id=9852723696500908&baseIndex=36&bmLocale=en

Also a forum explaining which royals belong to it in Denmark.

casiraghifanclub.com...

Sounds like a knighthood?

Knighthood indeed friend, thats my point. So the Queen of England accepts a knighthood ? and a Knighthood founded for loyalty to the Prince (who became King ) of Denmark,now awarded by his descendants .The most powerful Monarch I think not .Do you also get the red and white stripe link ?

edit on 18-4-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by Itop1

Not to add to fear mongering, but If anyone in the royal family was hurt or killed, it would be the equivalent of the archduke Franz Ferdinand being murdered. It would be perfect time for a False Flag event

Agreed and star for you, history is begining to repeat it's self in many ways .

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Yeah, definitely stand up for what YOU believe in. All I was saying is that I don't believe any one person is right over another. For all you know someone may believe that everything just happens so they sit back and watch it all unfold(doesn't mean they are wrong or evil in doing so. Wether someone does something you believe is wrong doesn't mean you are instantly correct or that they are correct and you wrong. But that's just MY beliefs and just because you may agree or disagree doesn't mean I'm right or wrong or you right or wrong. Anyone feel me?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If something happended to Prince William or Harry there will be a revolution in this country almost immediately - after all the feelings are still there brewing for Princess Diana.....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99

If anything (God forbid!!!) happened to our King in waiting Prince William and/or fiance "princess" Catherine...

the English Defence League will show no mercy towards the Islamic community and there WILL be a major bloodbath.

NOTHING is going to happen to our treasured Prince or his fiance!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by blackcat99

If anything (God forbid!!!) happened to our King in waiting Prince William and/or fiance "princess" Catherine...

the English Defence League will show no mercy towards the Islamic community and there WILL be a major bloodbath.

NOTHING is going to happen to our treasured Prince or his fiance!!!

I have no issues with the royals, except I think they are antiquated and have no place in the modern world.

An accident of birth does not make someone a better person or entitle them to veneration.

I also find your comments about the "english defense league" quite disturbing, and I sincerely hope that your veiled threats are nothing more than the product of an over active imagination.

Know that the majority of people in the UNITED KINGDOM would look upon this view as abhorrent and would not be joining your "bloodbath" which I suspect is largely in your mind.

Finally, YOU might treasure the prince and his fiance, but the majority don't, and at a time when normal people are having to tighten their belts, they view the amount of money being poured into this circus as obscene.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have a bad feeling about April 27.Nothing will happen the 29th."I guarantee it" mens warehouse.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5
I take it you are not Jerry Seinfeld lol. Its good to see people respecting their royalty even if they are just figureheads.Figureheads or not they resemble part of your heritage.Star for your passion.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

You pommies may not like our King in waiting Prince William but us Australians and Kiwis adore him and Catherine.

As for the British & Welsh Defence League; everyone here knows who they are. How bloody stupid and irresponsible your remark was towards myself. That defence league you have over there in the UK, YOU own, not us!!!

You can balk all you like in regards to Prince William's wedding and the costs involved......I love royal weddings and this next one will not be missed by muah.

edit on 19-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthwormJim

No, one of my children is a big fan of Seinfield.....I much prefer Sheldon "The Big Bang Theory"

Prince William, as you will know, has spent time here in Australia and NZ during visits growing up; he was the one that came here just recently to meet the flood victims of QLD, the EQK victims of CHCH and all the families of the Pike Mine disaster.....

where was Prince Charles? Pfffffffffffffffffffffff I hope he never becomes King.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

Very good, and quick off the mark. Royalty has always been evil. A few exceptions in history weren't quite as brutal as the rest, big deal.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1just because they are the monarchy doesnt mean they deserve to die

No, hell,. no, they kill millions, but, hey, it's OK.

Illuminati III - Mudered By The Monarchy

video.google.com...#

Watch it before April 29, then google-hosted videos go offline.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcat99
If something happended to Prince William or Harry there will be a revolution in this country almost immediately - after all the feelings are still there brewing for Princess Diana.....

Here's a news flash - the royals brought the muslims there.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I'll tell you what then, you take the lot of them over there and pay for the useless greek/german inbreds.

I'd gladly take them to the airport for you.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
In earlier days the elite and royals killed eachother for profit and power why would it be different today? The last to be murdered was Diana. Maybe there will appear an anti-christ from the britsh royal household. Seeing how the britsch royalty is wrapped within freemasonary and the occult it will come as no surprise if someone innocent will be used as a sacrifice that day. For the ones that can see and understand it should be clear that worship of lucifer is more out in the open and all orchestrated by the powerful and rich. We are heading for some strange and ackward times....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Yey.......Prince William and Prince Harry were probably the only two royals throughout history whose mother had adored and loved; whose mother paid them lots of attention. Prince Charles and his siblings got zilch from their parents as all those before them.

yeah, we'll take him off your hands; at least he's more appreciated over here.

You can keep the rest of them

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You may have missed this part.

Q. Who are Muslims Against Crusades and what do they want?

Muslims Against Crusades, is a non-violent body of Muslims that was primarily set up to tackle the West's continued interference in Muslim lands. We see the occupation of Muslim territories as totally unacceptable, and something which must be spoken out against.

We consider the British military to be directly responsible for their actions and cannot exempt any soldier or military personnel from this rule. The current deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan as a direct result of (Western) military interference are in the hundreds of thousands, and we place the blame for this solely on the perpetrators i.e. NATO, Britain, USA etc.

We call upon the British public, in particular, to mount pressure on their government to cease from their inhumane activities abroad. It is clear that the ruling elite are only concerned for their own affairs, and should not be allowed to continue on their violent path.

We say to the British public as well that your leaders such as the tyrant and liar David Cameron and his unelected predecessor Gordon Brown, have already rendered your economy on a life support machine, and now they insist on committing your sons and daughters to an illegal war that essentially does not involve you.

Withdraw all British troops from Muslim lands in order to quell the animosity and rage of millions of Muslims against you who have felt the iron fist of your dictatorial regime.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by budski

Yey.......Prince William and Prince Harry were probably the only two royals throughout history whose mother had adored and loved; whose mother paid them lots of attention. Prince Charles and his siblings got zilch from their parents as all those before them.

yeah, we'll take him off your hands; at least he's more appreciated over here.

You can keep the rest of them

I've heard it all now

So, when did she find time for all this love and attention?
Perhaps when they were home from boarding school? or when the nanny had a day off?
Oh no, that's right, she was out being a media tramp, and "campaigning" (read raising her own profile) in between having affairs with rugby players, guards officers and the sons of upmarket convenience stores owners.

She wasn't loved, she was marketed and self promoted - and some fools fell for it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There will be millions of people watching this wedding. It is the perfect chance for someone to slip in some subliminal advertising. Also, it is the perfect time to do something with the world watching. Which is why I am not watching it. If millions of people all do something, then I want to not be doing it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Princess Di was a very good mother; she WAS married to Charles and had her fair share of royal duties but you can not criticize her mothering skills to those two boys.

Did you ever see Queen Elizabeth or Phillip get involved with their 4 children on holidays and weekends? They were cold as ice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join