It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad gut feeling about 29th April (Royal Wedding)... anyone else?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just from all the negative press ive been hearing lately and the amount of hatred against the british from the many mulims living in the UK, makes me feel a gut wrenching feeling that something bad will happen on this day.

Ive looked at a few facebook groups and their are literally thousands of muslims talking about their hatred for the brits, the people who they live with and how they should fight back at the crusaders

a sickening website ive found....
muslimsagainstcrusades.com...

We promise that should they refuse, then the day which the nation has been dreaming of for so long will become a nightmare and that it will inshaa'allah (God willing) eclipse the protests in Barking, Downing Street and the events of November 11

clerics in the uk saying they will bomb the wedding.... seriously, what the hell..... and how will this end?

And i dont know if any of you read lately muslims threatening other muslims that they will be killed if they dont "cover up".....

I like some muslims, but not these fanatics that wanna tear this country apart and give good muslims bad names, everone must understand that not all muslims are fanatics but... unfortunately the UK now also has a lot of fanatics and clerics trying to persuade the good young muslims to hate us.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

I like some muslims, but not these fanatics that wanna tear this country apart and give good muslims bad names

The real fanatics are in the Government and central banking. If you're not aware that the London Bombings were staged by the British Government then you need to rethink. Watch the documentary on youtube called "77 ripple effect" those muslims were set up. They couldn't possibly have even been in London when the bombs went off because the 7:40 train they supposedly took from Luton was cancelled - that's a fact and its admitted!

edit on 18-4-2011 by DanUKphd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd
reply to post by Itop1

I like some muslims, but not these fanatics that wanna tear this country apart and give good muslims bad names

The real fanatics are in the Government and central banking. If you're not aware that the London Bombings were staged by the British Government then you need to rethink. Watch the documentary on youtube called "77 ripple effect" those muslims were set up. They couldn't possibly have even been in London when the bombs went off because the 7:25 train they supposedly took from Luton was cancelled - that's a fact and its admitted!

If this conspiracy theory is true ( IF ) then all the more reason to worry.
But i highly doubt it was staged, do you have any evidence or source to sugest this?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
whatever happens ... happens. Nothing can be done just expect the worst.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Guess if the 2 boys go the end of british monarchy?
The whole please look down on us and give us a wave and we will feel blessed...thing ..turns my stomach. but then again i don't worship movie and music stars either.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

If this conspiracy theory is true ( IF ) then all the more reason to worry. But i highly doubt it was staged, do you have any evidence or source to sugest this?

First 40 seconds but watch the whole thing. And yes its well documented that the train they were supposedly on was cancelled that day - hence that's the reason why you've only ever seen one still frame cctv of them in London on that day - That still frame is a proven forgery. Pay careful attention to the date stamps on the CCTV footage if you look into it in any depth. The News bate and switch the CCTV footage of the London Bombers. They use footage from a different day.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
The whole please look down on us and give us a wave and we will feel blessed...thing ..turns my stomach. but then again i don't worship movie and music stars either.

You speak like a fanatic, your kind make me feel sick!! just because they are the monarchy doesnt mean they deserve to die, nobody deserves to die and NOBODY has the right to take a life, what the # is this world comming to, seriously.....

stop the world and let me get off!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

The real fanatics are in the Government and central banking. If you're not aware that the London Bombings were staged by the British Government then you need to rethink. Watch the documentary on youtube called "77 ripple effect" those muslims were set up. They couldn't possibly have even been in London when the bombs went off because the 7:25 train they supposedly took from Luton was cancelled - that's a fact and its admitted!

There, see, that's good news. The Muslims won't do it because Muslims actually aren't violent. Independent fundamentalist crazies (out of islamic, kkk, tea party...) won't do it because it's what's most planned for and would be so complicated with the insane security and because it's a little girly to blow up a wedding.

But mainly it won't happen - because the real bad guys who bank roll all the "real" terrorism are probably invited to the royal wedding or want to be next time

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yep, Charlie I think is in danger, They obviously dont want him to become King & with William being quickly pushed into marriage they see him as the right successor to the throne. It may not happen on the wedding day but iv read a prediction somewhere that another sign of the time's we will see a very public figure be assisanated on a public stage, Unfortunatly Charlie I suspect is the one.

I have wondered why this wedding is being ushered through with such short notice.
edit on 18-4-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well here's how I see it:

I'll be honest i'm guessing at least 50% + will be happy that they are getting married and will watch it, party and enjoy it.

On the other hand, from things i've heard and read.

* Peaceful protesters will gather in various parts of London, and will march,protest or party as a peaceful rebellion against it. People of all beliefs, colours, religions, but mainly the working class.

* Anarchists are looking to cause disruption to the wedding, I doubt it will be violent (although expect property to be damaged),and maybe clashes with police, anarchists in the UK tend not to be violent to people except in self defence or when provoked by the law. They are doing this as a means of highlighting the class division in the UK

* Muslim extremists have threatened to disrupt the wedding, some rumours suggest it may be violently, others claim it may be peacefully.

* The EDL have mentioned they may turn up to 'protect' the wedding, which means clashes between the EDL and Anarchists or the EDL and the muslims may occur.

* Also vague threats by the IRA (although I think it's actually splinter groups who are making the threats). So that may suggest either a hoax (to disrupt) or a genuine attack.

* Police are being issued with stop and search , spot-check searches for purposes of security.

--

This info is all available via google. Just type in the key words and you'll find them, if not i'll go and find the links.

edit on 18-4-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

I hope not if will give radicals fuel for there moronic fire..think security forces /police will have it covered

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

The real fanatics are in the Government and central banking. If you're not aware that the London Bombings were staged by the British Government then you need to rethink. Watch the documentary on youtube called "77 ripple effect" those muslims were set up. They couldn't possibly have even been in London when the bombs went off because the 7:40 train they supposedly took from Luton was cancelled - that's a fact and its admitted!

edit on 18-4-2011 by DanUKphd because: (no reason given)

BUT (I agree) but... As a result, this 'ripple' HAS radicalised some muslims after 7/7 and 9/11 - both deliberately and accidently.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Originally posted by Char-Lee

You speak like a fanatic, your kind make me feel sick!! just because they are the monarchy doesnt mean they deserve to die, nobody deserves to die and NOBODY has the right to take a life, what the # is this world comming to, seriously.....

stop the world and let me get off!!

ROFL WOW I asked a question...do you think maybe they are thinking that if those are gone the monarchy is over?
I NEVER SAID ANYONE SHOULD DIE!!!!!!WOW AGAIN>>>and I don't think your language is appropriate here
I scored 100% on reading comprehension on college entrance exam..and you??? Watch the punctuation marks they tell you things!
edit on 18-4-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

but iv read a prediction somewhere that another sign of the time's we will see a very public figure be assisanated on a public stage

Well Hillary Clinton came out in 2008 and said Barak Obama would be assassinated:

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
well they couldn't get a bigger TV viewing
audience than the Royal Wedding.
2 Billion people is estimated to be
watching. Your paranoia may be
warranted.

OR

it could be a perfect opportunity for a
false flag event.

edit on 4/18/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well they couldn't get a bigger TV viewing
audience than the Royal Wedding.
2 Billion people is estimated to be
watching. Your paranoia may be
warranted.

OR

it could be a perfect opportunity for a
false flag event.

edit on 4/18/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Yea, the 2 billion viewers is the kind of... prime time for something bad to happen, that is whats got me concerned

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

People judging people, we have no right.
Thats the cause of so much hatred in this world. Think about it, if everybody, instead of judging one another, decided to just accept each other for what they are, there would be no discrimination, no judging, no hatred. Even if you feel you know that someone is wrong, just let them be wrong. If you judge them because you think they are wrong, then you start to believe you are right, the only one that is right, the only one that matters. This only leads to hate, jealousy, and dispute.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknownman024
reply to post by Itop1

People judging people, we have no right.
Thats the cause of so much hatred in this world. Think about it, if everybody, instead of judging one another, decided to just accept each other for what they are, there would be no discrimination, no judging, no hatred. Even if you feel you know that someone is wrong, just let them be wrong. If you judge them because you think they are wrong, then you start to believe you are right, the only one that is right, the only one that matters. This only leads to hate, jealousy, and dispute.

But leaving somebody to be "wrong" could lead to them being harmed or even them harming others, are we just to stand by and let anything happen or try to stand up for whats right and be a good citizen, countless bad acts have been stopped because they were told "they are wrong", and consequently changed their actions or views.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Well it's on at 3AM where I live, and I expect that it will be replayed all day, so I won't get up especially to watch it. However, perhaps if they used one of those new air force flying saucers to drop them off at the church... Now that would be cool, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I was talking to my better half
about this yesterday, would love to go into London to soak up the atmosphere (we went to the golden jubilee celebrations in London and the atmosphere was excellent!), but tbh we don't feel safe going into London that day as we feel it is an equivalent of 'TARGET HERE'. So we will be watching it from the safety of the house...

edit on 18-4-2011 by blackcat99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join