It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad gut feeling about 29th April (Royal Wedding)... anyone else?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by Itop1

Well it's on at 3AM where I live, and I expect that it will be replayed all day, so I won't get up especially to watch it. However, perhaps if they used one of those new air force flying saucers to drop them off at the church... Now that would be cool, don't you think?

You know, the sad thing is... if a bomb does go off, that 2 billion viewers will double in a matter of minutes, because it seems so many of us get some kind of strange kick out of diasaster and bad things happening, sad thing to say but its true....

i say kick, but i dont know how to explain it, its like people enjoy watching something bad happen like a good diasaster movie, a lot of people will say this isnt true, but answer me this, how many of you will run and turn the TV on now if i told you the statue of liberty is under attack and thousands are dead.... i reckon 100%
edit on 18-4-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Am I the only one who was reminded of the plot of The Princess Bride by the OP?

I can't say I have a particularly bad feeling about the day/event, but I wouldn't want to be there. I don't understand how Prince William is marring "a commoner," because that sort of thing just doesn't happen in the world where we live. I always just figured that his fiance is secretly some important bloodline. But I guess the royal family could pull a Prince Humperdink. The world already feels really sorry for the two boys because of their mother's death.

Also, never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The Royal Wedding is about distraction and not terrorism. The last thing the Queen wants on that day is terrorism because while the wedding viewers are subdued with happy thoughts, the real crazy stuff is going on over seas - a takeover of the middle east is in progress. A massive behind the scenes power shift is happening right now and the Wedding was planned to coincide with that very shift of power.

The British Royal Family are one of the most, if not the most, powerful family in the world. If its true that the Queen is the majority shareholder in the federal reserve bank, then she owns by stealth that which America fought to repel in 1776. If true then she is the most powerful person in the entire world.

Also the 29th of April isn't a symbolic date. The date doesn't smack of anything like for example 9/11. More likely to have "The Events" happen during the Olympics.

edit on 18-4-2011 by DanUKphd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I do believe there will be chaos at this event , major clashes between law enforcement and many fractions .It is a perfect event to get worldwide attention of any cause or axe to grind .Many find this event antagonistic, others want justice or revenge for Great Britain's role in three war fronts .I personally believe this event will end with a death and tradgety and have said so in previous posts.

The date chosen is ritualistic ,April 29th falls on the eve of Walpurgis and ancient pagan ritual .Walpurgis falls on the eve of May day ,DIANA was the Goddess of May . Prince William and Harry's mother of coarse being Diana..
The day of Beltane , take's it's name from Baal and Baal worship ! Pagans would sacrafice children on this day in rememberance of Baal sacrafice of his own son .

Now take a look at this date and note the syncronicities, King Edward had to abdicate the throne to marry a commoner, Wallis Simpson .Making way for the current Queen Elizebeth II .
Prince William is to marry a commoner Kate Middleton ( [lie]they are in fact cousins).No one questions abdication or the future of the throne ? Much like Danmark's Prince Fredrick and said commoner Princess Mary (Donaldson , house of Judah [Scottland]).
Anyhow on this date the said common wife of the former King Edward was buried in 1986 .
Adolph Hittler also married Ava Braun on this date and was said to have committed suicide with-in 24hrs .
Also research the relationship between King Edward and Adolph Hittler and the real reason he deserted the throne in disgrace ! Anyone remember Prince Harry in a Nazi Uniform ?
edit on 18-4-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm old enough to remember the 1981 Royal Wedding. Then the threat wasn't Muslim terrorists, it was Irish ones. And the Brixton riots had occurred only a few month beforehand. Yet the wedding was a tremendous success, certainly in terms of public order. You can only hope the day proceeds safely for public & Royalty alike.

That website's totally risible. I hope the Police track down the site & mobile phone owner, throw them in prison for the duration. It'd be a terrible shame (not) if that person was to fall down a few flights of stairs whilst in custody.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd
The Royal Wedding is about distraction and not terrorism. The last thing the Queen wants on that day is terrorism because while the wedding viewers are subdued with happy thoughts, the real crazy stuff is going on over seas - a takeover of the middle east is in progress. A massive behind the scenes power shift is happening right now and the Wedding was planned to coincide with that very shift of power.

The British Royal Family are one of the most, if not the most, powerful family in the world. If its true that the Queen is the majority shareholder in the federal reserve bank, then she owns by stealth that which America fought to repel in 1776. If true then she is the most powerful person in the entire world.

Also the 29th of April isn't a symbolic date. The date doesn't smack of anything like for example 9/11. More likely to have "The Events" happen during the Olympics.

Just read your post, must have been writting at the same time .Not a symbolic date ? Please read my post above . What the Queen want's or get's is two different things , particularly if there is truely a independant mind out there that will's it .
If the wedding is to be a distraction for the masses while a power shift takes place , would a terror attack not be a greater distraction ?
She is not the most powerfull Monarch in the world ,she is subservant to another ! Research the Order of the Elephant and who awarded it to her and why she wear's it if not subservant.This even relates to the red and white stripes of the American flag and the logo of the Republican Party .America doesn't exactly have elephants now does it ?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

She is not the most powerfull Monarch in the world ,she is subservant to another ! Research the Order of the Elephant and who awarded it to her and why she wear's it if not subservant.This even relates to the red and white stripes of the American flag and the logo of the Republican Party .America doesn't exactly have elephants now does it ?

Can you point us in the right direction, a link or two, this is new to me but very interesting

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Can you point us in the right direction, a link or two, this is new to me but very interesting

The quickest way , would be to just enter Order of the Elephant into your search engine .Even attatch Queen Elizebeth to it .Everything I have is hard copy or oral tradition .It is a minefield .Sorry I can't give you much more , but this will give you a good start .You won't exactly find a admission to subservants .Common scense will tell you don't accept or ware the award of a lesser Monarchy with pride .The award it's self is a eight pointed star .Just as the Union Jack has eight points .Happy hunting my friend , just how far down the rabbit whole do you wan't to go ? Tether a rope if you ever wan't to come back

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think when you look deep at all the crimes the Royal Family are accountable for and all the riches and jewels and pompousness they hold, then it's not surprising that many groups of people are upset and want to fight back and finally have a voice.

People protesting may be black, they may be white, they may be one religion or another or not even any, but they are all fighting against oppression or elitism in some way on the same level, and are all getting a lower level of living thanks to the wealthy hording all the countries cash.

I heard one of the Police say on the news today "it would be a world wide embarrassment if someone managed to hit a royal with a paintball", I think he gave a few people some ideas there

I'm not going, but to anyone who is going and joining in the protests reading this I wish you my best, and remember violence only gets you violence, it needs to be non violent

edit on 18-4-2011 by lifttheveil because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
I think when you look deep at all the crimes the Royal Family are accountable for and all the riches and jewels and pompousness they hold, then it's not surprising that many groups of people are upset and want to fight back and finally have a voice.

People protesting may be black, they may be white, they may be one religion or another or not even any, but they are all fighting against oppression or elitism in some way on the same level, and are all getting a lower level of living thanks to the wealthy hording all the countries cash.

I heard one of the Police say on the news today "it would be a world wide embarrassment if someone managed to hit a royal with a paintball", I think he gave a few people some ideas there

I'm not going, but to anyone who is going and joining in the protests reading this I wish you my best, and remember violence only gets you violence, it needs to be non violent

edit on 18-4-2011 by lifttheveil because: Spelling

Overall well said .A paintball , what a angry mob getting hold of Charles and Camilla in the Rolls ,yelling off with their heads wasn't a worldwide embarassment ????
Jez I think we might just might have a problem

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The wedding is the only thing I will not be watching. I'm about fed up with their scheming, with their terrorism, their evil. If they do anything, I WILL retaliate in some way, we ALL need to. I sign a petition to strike back, somehow. If anybody has any ideas on how to do so, PM me.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

'Muslims Against Crusades' represents a miniscule amount of people and is not representative of Muslims in Britain. The group holds rallies where press outnumber the protesters.
Muslims are not what I'm worried about on the day of the wedding (or on any day for that matter), what I am worried about are people celebrating the day (that will likely be the majority who like our establishment unfortunately) clashing with the minority who will be protesting this event (whoever they may be, I'm aware that alot of anarchists are planning some events on the day as well as British republican/anti-monarchist groups). There is planned disruption from all over the place. Another thing I'm concerned about is a spike in crime, so many police are going to be involved in protecting high society that day that average people are going to be falling victim to criminals who will use the shortage of law enforcement as an excuse to commit crime.
edit on 18-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: to add

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm just as worried about the lunatic fringe that is just looking for an excuse to kick off. Don't be fooled into thinking that morons in balaclavas are anything to do with legit protests or democracy.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The only thing I'm frightened of, is the continual hype being pedaled on TV, in newspapers and on the radio. We all know the future king of GB UK [Ltd] is wedding this lass named Kate on 29th. Great! Good luck to them. I hope it goes well for everybody who attend the wedding.

And the protesters. I hope they get everything that's coming to them, be they black, white, yellow, brown or more than likely, The Greys because [let's face it] the wedding will be out of this world!

I don't give a stuff if they're satanic, sun worshiping druid devils or ardent, rampant, misguided mussies; Knights Templars or a post graduate of the Illuminati.

I just want all this crap to be over so honest decent Brits can do what they do best - get their fat bums down to the pub on a Friday night and get rat faced!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
In the UK we have a talent for putting on 'extravagandas' of the pomp and ceremony sort. But these were things my Grandmother and Mother enjoyed as they gandaded either in London or watching it on the tv. Its also great for the party perspective so the kids and neighbours, if the weather is great will have a fantastic time. Prince William is very special to many Brits because he is so like his Mother and reminds some of us of her and her work.

I don't blame anyone for a gut feeling about this simply because in the past you didn't have the exposure on the wars abroad this country was involved in and you also didn't have multiculturalism to the extent you have today.

It never seems to register to our government that if it wishes to wage war in Islamic countries and has let X million Muslims live here many of them will get fed up with it, especially the impressionable youngsters and men in frocks brigade who know exactly who to manipulate young impressionable minds.

You also can't forget we had Islamic Doctors working in our hospitals who tried to bomb an airport. So there is a phenomena that a Western person would find hard to accept that a Doctor, sworn to heal the sick, would multi murder men women and children.

I liked the coincidences back to the Pagan World times, but it wasn't only the Pagan world that sacrificed their children. One of the Abrahamic religions is happier when its past concerning this is buried deep. The Wedding will be Diana's Day also which I expect Prince William will be aware of.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I do believe there will be chaos at this event , major clashes between law enforcement and many fractions

The intelligence services who fund chaos wouldn't dare stage anything on this date. The independent anarchists, if they even exist, would be stopped real fast by the well organized under cover squad. Nobody has anything to gain by mixing up the wedding with Chaos.

We'll see, but I think the Royals have a plan to utilize Prince William in the future. They've invested years of portraying him as some type of hero. Look at footage of him in Australia a few years ago - he was greeted off the plane like some sort of pop star. They want him to look good for some reason, chaos takes attention away from the Prince.

The date chosen is ritualistic ,April 29th falls on the eve of Walpurgis

The eve of Walpurgis. I've never heard of it. Doesn't really fit the bill imo. The Royal family would most likely chose some Masonic ritualistic sacrificial date as opposed to some random pagan date for chaos.

Anyone remember Prince Harry in a Nazi Uniform ?

Yes absolutely I remember that.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

If anything happens regarding the "muslims", it will be a false-flag carried out by agent provocateurs.

This will give the UK authorities the "go-ahead" to round up Muslims into camps, regardless of whether they were involved or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

en.wikipedia.org...

www.kongehuset.dk...

The Order of the Elephant

The Order of the Elephant was officially founded by King Christian I of Denmark (1448-81) in 1478, in order to mark the occasion of his son's marriage to the daughter of the Duke of Saxony. Christian V modified the order in 1693, establishing the form in which it has survived to the present day and taking his inspiration from the ceremonies of the French Order of the Saint-Esprit. Since the Middle Ages, the badge of an order of chivalry had become the token of the bearer's loyalty to his prince, and this symbolic force applied equally to the Order of the Elephant. No early pendants have survived, but they are known to have borne the image of the Virgin and Child. The elephant, regarded as the symbol of chastity, modesty and religious devotion, eventually replaced this Marian imagery.

www.louvre.fr... folder_id=9852723696500908&baseIndex=36&bmLocale=en

Also a forum explaining which royals belong to it in Denmark.

casiraghifanclub.com...

Sounds like a knighthood?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

reply to post by 13th Zodiac

The intelligence services who fund chaos wouldn't dare stage anything on this date. The independent anarchists, if they even exist, would be stopped real fast by the well organized under cover squad.

You'd be slightly naive to think that real anarchists don't exist, not all black-bloc is true anarchism and not all true anarchism is black-bloc, on top of that, I do agree there is government sponsored anarchism.

Nobody has anything to gain by mixing up the wedding with Chaos.

Actually as mad as it may sound there are plenty of threads detailing the contrary. On many fronts. Some people thrive on chaos.

edit on 18-4-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Not to add to fear mongering, but If anyone in the royal family was hurt or killed, it would be the equivalent of the archduke Franz Ferdinand being murdered. It would be perfect time for a False Flag event

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join