It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad gut feeling about 29th April (Royal Wedding)... anyone else?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Scotland Yard says it has rejected an application by a radical Islamist group to protest outside Westminster Abbey on royal wedding day.

The group, Muslims against Crusades, was behind a poppy-burning protest on Armistice Day.

Officers said talks were continuing on whether protests at other nearby locations would also be blocked.

The English Defence League had said it would hold a counter- demonstration if permission were granted.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by budski

Princess Di was a very good mother; she WAS married to Charles and had her fair share of royal duties but you can not criticize her mothering skills to those two boys.

Did you ever see Queen Elizabeth or Phillip get involved with their 4 children on holidays and weekends? They were cold as ice.

How do YOU know she was a good mother?
You were there and saw it?

Is being a good mother using your sons as a beard for extra marital affirs?

She didn't have royal duties - she was simply promoting herself, and getting her face in the papers like the good media tramp she was.
The royal Jordan

Don't spout off to me from the other side of the world, when all you know is what you read in some royalist rag.

And yes, qe2 and her greek hubby got involved with their children - or as much as german royalty ever did.

But frankly, who cares?
They're all a bunch of foreign inbreds anyway, and not worth the millions given them every year.
edit on 19/4/2011 by budski because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I'll tell you why I know by how Prince William has grown in to a lovely young man.....his mother did all the ground work.

No one is asking any of you to like him so get over it already!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by budski

I'll tell you why I know by how Prince William has grown in to a lovely young man.....his mother did all the ground work.

No one is asking any of you to like him so get over it already!

You know him personally then?

What utter rubbish - nothing is as it appears with these people.

That's like saying ted bundy was a lovely guy because he came across well in interviews

I'll state my opinion, thanks very much - you are not the arbiter of what I can or cannot post.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Like I said earlier, Prince William has spent time among the "commoners" of both Australia and NZ; he is very well liked between our two nations and there's nothing you can say or do that will change that.

May I also add, Prince William (like Harry) was also well liked among his military commrades......unlike Prince Charles and especially Prince Andrew; they loathed Prince Andrew. Prince Edward was not military material but I'll give him credit where it's due by the fact that he kept his marriage solid. Queen Elizabeth's favorite son Andrew is a total idiot and the story unfolding of his friendships among some of the most corrupt deviants and his business dealings has got him in very deep water....the incident involving Fergie (can't stand her either) was all Andrew's doing. Nothing now is going to fix his image. Andrew's best course of action is to never be seen doing public service ever again. Scarecrow looking Charles is best go weed his garden with his divorcee wife and live in exile on the furthest farm to the north of the UK. God help us all if that scarecrow ever sits on the throne with that dispicable common woman by his side. Shame on Prince Charles, he was once a cute looking kid.

The only one person that will keep the Commonwealth of Nations together is Prince William as Queen Elizabeth has and continues to do. If Prince William's father ever becomes King, Australia and NZ will quickly become Republican nations and that will be the undoing of our 2 countries as we know it.

Prince William is going to outshine all of the royal family and no doubt so will his aire, another Prince yet to be concieved. .

Either you love or loath the royal family; fact is, where would the UK and the Commonwealth of Nations be without them? The UK would not survive. I love my flag, I'd like to keep it!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I did have a conspiratorial thought/ wondering if the wedding was a smokescreen for something to be set up to occur at the time when supposedly so many billions of people will be focussed on watching the event on TV, also was wondering if somehow subliminal message/ control could be used on the audience. In New Zealand here it is going to be screened on all channels except channel 2, I think it goes on for about 5 hours.

I won't be turning my TV on to watch it, doesn't interest me.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

The 29th April means the "Day of Destiny" and has great importance for the royals.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd
reply to post by DarthPhobos

but iv read a prediction somewhere that another sign of the time's we will see a very public figure be assisanated on a public stage

Well Hillary Clinton came out in 2008 and said Barak Obama would be assassinated:

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

Man, you couldn't have misrepresented her quote more if you'd tried.

This was back in 08 when people were telling her to get out of the race, and she made a comment saying that primaries can go on a long time and that "Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June," which people took to mean that she was suggesting "Hey, Obama could get shot at any moment -- why drop out now?

But hey, don't let me, logic, common sense and facts stop you!

edit on 4/20/2011 by Pseudonaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The EDL refuse to get involved in disrupting the royal wedding.

But mark my words if MAC try to spoil it, it will end in tears for them....

And possibly start a huge backlash across the UK

or the cowards wont dare do anything, lets face it. UK police have been trigger happy of late... Do you think any police will allow anyone, nevermind muslims to spoil this day?....Nope

I wish Will & Kate all the best and thanks for the day off

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

The EDL won't get involved because NOTHING is going to happen and the wedding will go ahead nicely and without incident.

Any guesses on how "Princess" Catherine's dress style? I'm thinking it might be something similar to Princess Mary's wedding gown because she's not a frilly girl.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Birthquake
Goro Adachis
Entemnaki website
he lays it out in a multi contextual way
very interesting read to say the least
www.goroadachi.com...

edit on 20-4-2011 by A por uvas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

A bit off topic but....I am afraid that ATS-member Budski is right......there is no way to know if Diana was a good mother. Everything is in favour to say that she was but we, the outsiders, will never really know. To say that William turned out to be an example for the rest of the boys in britan is naive to think if only based on what is ventilated by the media. I am the last to judge a person but I have enough experiance in life to know that the media can make a person lovable or hated while the real truth about that person is something completely different.

An other thing...because I like a good thriller, horror and conspiracy story it may well be that Diana was a perfect mother and had a very strong bond with her children. In order to create a certain twisted personality that will contribute to the qualifications needed for an anti-christ like leader, Diana had to die. The loss of their beloved and caring mother at a certain young age would cause maximum impact on their psyche.

Fantasy I know....but maybe I should ask Lady Gaga what must be done to create twisted little monsters...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Commoners?

there's the problem - people putting them up on a pedastal because of an accident of birth.

They are no better or worse than any other human being, and to bow to another human being is a joke.

That attitude was maybe OK a hundred years ago when people didn't know any different, but I would not bow to any man or woman, they have NO right to demand or expect it from others.

I wish them no harm, it's just that are a useless anachronism in this day and age.

In fact, they are a lot like your appendix - they once served a purpose, but nobody knows what they are really for anymore.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That wedding will be the safest place in the world. Your going to have politicians, royalty and other monarchies there from all over the world.

You really think anyone is going to bat an eyelash without the hundreds of security knowing about it?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
No. I feel confident. Lady Di will be watching from above.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

# the royal wedding, the government acts as if royalty has gold blood and civilians blood is made of water. Its pisstakingly annoing. I hope those men stand up for what they believe and act upon what many are afraid to act upon.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IslamicMotive
reply to post by Itop1

# the royal wedding, the government acts as if royalty has gold blood and civilians blood is made of water. Its pisstakingly annoing. I hope those men stand up for what they believe and act upon what many are afraid to act upon.

Just what exactly are you saying? I hope you mean protesting and nothing more sinister.

edit on 21-4-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Yeah, that mob are giving Muslims a bad name for sure.

Promoting a sign that says "William and Harry watch your backs" is a pretty direct threat. And love someone or hate them, things like weddings and funerals should be left alone. It's just an ethical thing.

And what these silly people don't realize is that they are giving TPTB a great opportunity to do a false flag and blame them. Then more of their countries will be invaded, so they're not doing the Islamic world any favours by creating a website such as this.

Loved the comparison between the Queen and Gaddafi though.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

A nation 'united in grief' after bank holiday terrorist attacks: Royal couple cancel honeymoon as mark of respect.

The World was in shock today after yesterday's terrorist attacks in Leeds and Birmingham. Suspected Libyan gunmen rang amok in both cities shooting men, women and children indiscriminately. In what was supposed to be a day of joyous national celebration, turned into a sickening bloodbath as terrorists targeted innocent people, young and old alike. Over 456 people were shot in total, resulting in 276 fatalities, according to police. Making it the worst ever terrorist atrocity in peace-time Europe. Affecting all communities, black and white, Christian and Muslim. The terrorists spared no-one. Shooting and killing random people simply because they were British citizens. Regardless of their ethnicity or religious conviction.

The Royal Wedding was considered a potential terrorist target for the RIRA by MI5, and round-the-clock surveillance was kept on Irish republican dissidents. Thousands of far-left anarchists also caused a security headache on the day. Along with extremist Muslims and the English Defence League all making threats and counter-threats. This allowed suspected Libyan terrorists to take advantage of the security situation and ‘slip under the radar’. This they did with ruthless efficiency and sheer cold-bloodedness. They struck elsewhere in the country while police and MI5 were tied-up with protecting the Royal wedding, safeguarding the hundreds of important guests attending the event.

Politicians from all parties joined in the condemnation of the cowardly terrorist attacks and pledged that ‘no stone would be left unturned in finding and punishing the culprits responsible for Europe‘s worst ever terrorist atrocity‘. President Obama sent his heartfelt condolences from ‘all the American people’ and pledged to ‘find and punish those responsible for the atrocity.’ David Cameron further pledged that the government would do 'everything possible to track down these evil terrorists and take any action necessary'. He also promised to set up a special fund for the victims and their grieving families. Scores of celebrities and sports stars have promised to donate generously to the fund as the nation pulls together. The Sun Newspaper has also generously donated £5,000,000 and will organise fund raising until at least £20,000,000 is raised.

The Israeli government has sent a message of condolence to the British people. The intelligence agency Mossad believe the terrorists may have connections to Al-Qaida and were probably sponsored by Iran.

Both Prince William and Princess Kathryn have sent their heartfelt condolences to the whole nation and to the victims' families. They have also promised to do everything possible to unite the nation in the face of such devastation. As a mark of respect, the Royal couple have cancelled their honeymoon. Princess Kathryn is said to be devastated and heartbroken.
[link to www.vnnforum.com]

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Yeah i agree much more important things in the world.I dont wish them any harm..But how anyone can think that just cos there born into money/royals that they have a given right to puppet rule is beyond me..after all its pm who is in charge..and yes im UK ATS NEW MEMBER

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join