It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VIDEO* Israeli military kills entire family minus daughter on beach while sunbathing. *UPDATED*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Come on man … that’s some of the worst acting I have ever seen … totally staged. Usually the Palestinians play these events up for all they can, maximizing the gore and parading the shredded bodies in front of the cameras. Whats unusual here is that we don’t see any wounds and no blood.

I agree with you on that one, the worst acting i have seen, the father of the girl who claims to be have been died by the military, there is no blood, good eyes on that call.

Second why are all those guys in the scene moving the stuff?

the hole looks more like a TNT blast or C4 in the ground, and how come there is no one else on the beach expect for that family in the video?

And also where is the Israel military? i cant see any, this to in my view looks staged, the girl does some acting but pretty bad acting thought.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
I'd like to remind everyone about Al Dura.........

Subsequently, the child was killed by an Israeli soldier.

Actually, once again you are wrong. There is zero proof the child was killed, or that Israeli's shot at them.

www.palestinefacts.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

This video shows what really happened.

edit on 19/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I asked yesterday an ATS member why he thinks Palestinians resort to joining Hamas and launching terrorist attacks. He replied the answer is in the Qu'ran. I say the answer is in this video.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
ok, sun bathing palistinians,\

really? f'kin really?

idiots.

You, are...uneducated. Go crawl back under the rock you came from.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

I guess you now no its FAKE

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

Thanks for judging me lol, oh and by the way that family got killed by an asian worker that was owed money lol, i guess your probagande bull# didint tell you that one...

god dosent exist lol

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Thanks but you need to read news from both sides, we know the palestiniens arent people there just animals so who cares about there rights lol..

keep on trucking
edit on 19-4-2011 by dukeofjive because: added the right letters

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by i am just saying

Lol now you msay muhamed was a pedo lol, wow i can see the high lvl of education right there

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ender_shadow

Im very sadened that you had to serve an evil country, and that you where raised to believe in lies, im really sorry for the loss of your soul ehehehhe

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Dude read the real news lol, an asian worker killed the family for not paying them, no palestinians lol, serious plz stop reading garbage and repeating it

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Who cares if there was jews in the region so long ago dude, there on stolen land, god did not give them that land cause he dosent exist, if we could put a tally of death from both sides , israel would be a mass murderer lol, but heck i wont stop you from believing in santa claus, but i can make sure the rest of us know the truth

Boo hoo hoo

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

That particular video was PALLYWOOD and France was made to apologise to Israel; in fact France was deeply embarrassed by it and if I recall the French "journalist" whom released this to the world was in deep sh*t upon his return from Gaza. That "palestinian" and his Pallywood "son" is VERY MUCH ALIVE today!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

You're an idiot. Palestinians owned Palestine. There had been no Jewish state for thousands of years. Cockroach.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
I'd like to remind everyone about Al Dura.........

Subsequently, the child was killed by an Israeli soldier.

Actually, once again you are wrong. There is zero proof the child was killed, or that Israeli's shot at them.

www.palestinefacts.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

This video shows what really happened.

edit on 19/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

interesting and very very sad. palestinians creating fake videos to stir up the masses. what a shameful act.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hey it's like this, if your going to blow up innocent people and mess with the powerfulest military next to you, be prepared to pay the price. They should have killed the other girl screaming. War aint pretty, and when you mess with the best, than you pay the price. I'll be glad when all of the palestinians are are innalated from the earth!
edit on 19-4-2011 by Mr_skepticc because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2011 by Mr_skepticc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Gee, I guess a lot of skeptics here think the IDF are a bunch of gullible fools.

From the 2006 Times article in the updated OP:

Body parts, bloodstained baby carriages and shredded holiday tents were left strewn on the sand near Beit Lahiya, in northern Gaza, after the late- afternoon strike that killed at least seven people, thought to include the parents and children of one family.

The Israeli military immediately expressed regret for the civilian deaths and ordered a halt to all artillery, naval and other shellfire into the sealed-off Strip.

And also this part too.

“We regret any harm caused to innocent civilians,” an Israeli Defence Forces spokesman said. “We are offering the Palestinians any help that we can, including providing assistance to reach Israeli hospitals.”

All clear now? No? One more time? Sure, baby. Anything for you.

The Israeli military immediately expressed regret for the civilian deaths and ordered a halt to all artillery, naval and other shellfire into the sealed-off Strip.

Carry on. And on and on and on and on and on....

edit on 19-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Classic tactic for diverting attention away from the topic at hand.

Maybe if Israel stopped it with their land-grabbing spree, there wouldn't be a need for violence on either side.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join