*VIDEO* Israeli military kills entire family minus daughter on beach while sunbathing. *UPDATED*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This video is incredibly disturbing. I'm sure anyone who watches this will be incredibly upset ... if you cannot feel for this child who has just lost her entire family - you are not human.

Youtube Link (Sorry I cant embed)

The dialogue says that the family was having a "Day at the beach", which apparently we Westerners take advantage of in comparison, and were killed by Israeli military artillery.

The Israeli government claimed that the family was hiding rockets, however, as you can see, the people who arrived to remove the bodies found only childrens toys, and typical beach equipment. No weapons at all. Shoot first, ask questions later?

While on the subject, I'd like to remind everyone about Al Dura. If you have not heard of, or seen the video of what happened when Israel was invading Palestine @ Al Dura, I encourage you to watch this very brief clip:

Youtube Link Al Dura

So Israel was inside Al Dura (Palestine). The first revolution against the Israeli Government by the Palestinian people occured at the time of this video. This man and his child were not armed, and were very clearly hiding, trying to protect their lives.

Subsequently, the child was killed by an Israeli soldier.

Israel says they did not fire at the child, let alone kill him, however, you can see the bullet hit above their heads just as the video begins.

My entire reason for posting this is not to say who is wrong or who is right, that is for you to decide.

**UPDATE** I have the news article from the Times Newspaper in the UK:
Babies die as artillery barrage hits families on picnic beach
edit on 18-4-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

This is the first video shocking me (and the second also). No words, just no words to describe the feeling...just we see... IT S ALWAYS INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO PAYING.
Hatred will create hatred...Those video represent an infinite, eternal pain of the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
How can that family be wrong? This is a typical thing Israel does. But its okay they will get what they deserve in this life or the next. The most evil of people. Children killers.

+44 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Come on man … that’s some of the worst acting I have ever seen … totally staged. Usually the Palestinians play these events up for all they can, maximizing the gore and parading the shredded bodies in front of the cameras. Whats unusual here is that we don’t see any wounds and no blood.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

That is the same conclusion I was getting from watching the first video. You'll be surprised how many pictures and videos have faked and used over and over again. The second video is real. But has been used over and over again.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So is this real or fake? Cause I am shocked and at a loss for words.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

You mean like in the movies?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sorry - this video does not show what you say it shows! I see a child with what could be over-the-top reaction to grief.

I see a male dead body but the child does not go to the body first - she throws herself on the ground first. I see dead bodies being removed from the beach and I see beach toys.

What I do NOT see is what the family was doing when they were killed, I do not see how they were killed, I do not see who did the killing.

As for the child - most children would be silently shocked instead of looking like they were having a temper tantrum.

Could this have been staged?

TIRED OF CONTROL FREAKS

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You can assume it is fake all you'd like. The reason Palestinians show the grusome videos of mangled bodies, is absolutely for their own personal agenda. The agenda being to show the world whats really happening, which isn't shown on main stream media.

If I had people dying around me on a daily basis, and the world was busy watching "The View" their entire lives, your damn right I'd show the dead bodies of loved ones. People need to know.

Secondly, Palestine doesn't NEED to fake videos. We all know what happens there, there's no reason to fake or stage anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
this video is a month old. your stirring the pot with this kind of action.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

What about the Israelis who are being killed? What about their children who are dying as well? No one should care about them?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

...there's no reason to fake or stage anything.

There isn't any reason you can think of?
Not one?

Not saying it's fake, not saying it's not - but there are crimes/tragedies going on, both sides of the conflict. Both sides have reason to stage things.
edit on 18-4-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

the land they live on is stolen. very recently

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Who stole the land? The British and UN owned the land and gave the land to the Jews after WW2. You act like the Jews never had a Kingdom in Israel.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Come on man … that’s some of the worst acting I have ever seen … totally staged. Usually the Palestinians play these events up for all they can, maximizing the gore and parading the shredded bodies in front of the cameras. Whats unusual here is that we don’t see any wounds and no blood.

....first video at around the 2:05 mark they all look at the camera at the same time....then sounds as if they laugh?? thoughts?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

I respect your opinion, however, not you, nor anyone else on this planet can tell you what you should or should not feel at any moment in your life, especially after seeing your family dead infront of you.

You cannot assume this girl is not authentically traumatized, based on your own understanding of what you "think" someone would do in that situation.

These are not hollywood movies where they hold their loved ones while they speak their final words. You cannot assume to know anything of this girl's reactions.

Also, as I said, the Israeli military accused them of having weapon on the beach. I don't see any weapons. Obviously that doesn't mean they couldn't have possibly been removed prior to the video recording, because anything is possible of course.

Thats where your own personal belief, and the history of the Israeli military and its murdering of innocent civilians on a daily basis comes into play.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i'm not taking sides,yet, but
where is the proof that this has anything to do with israel?
i don't speak or read arabic and i see nothing actually implicating israel.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeraVerto
reply to post by yourmaker

Who stole the land? The British and UN owned the land and gave the land to the Jews after WW2. You act like the Jews never had a Kingdom in Israel.

THE VICTOR REWRITES HISTORY, MY FRIEND.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
this video is a month old. your stirring the pot with this kind of action.

Whats wrong with stirring the pot? If by stirring the pot you mean exposing this video to people who may have not seen it, then yeah. I'm stirring the pot. For no other reason than to educate people of the video's I encounter.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
this vis is old... and fake

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join