It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VIDEO* Israeli military kills entire family minus daughter on beach while sunbathing. *UPDATED*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
What a crock of SH&%, both sides fake killings. I'm sure these type of things happen on both sides for real.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I got about 30 seconds in. Is that good?

Terrible terrible acting and camera work. The camera man was kind of trying to be proffessional, which let's face it noone would be concerned with in this circumstance.

Was this meant to be a politically charged video or was someone just making a film for the fun of making a film? People do that you know.

If this video had political motives, it actually only serves to devalue those lives which have been lost.

After watching it again all the news crap along the bottom would suggest it was on a news channel. Can anyone confirm this? Because again that graphic could be easily added to an amateur video.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Big Raging Loner because: To add a sentence.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
i didnt watch the whole video i only got to where the young girl started crying. real or fake the subject makes me feel sick, all i can think of is my little girl in her position. I would not wish such a thing on any child!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Yeah I heard this was fake, I mean wheres the explosion craters?

Oh and have you seen this:

ALS
edit on 19-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Fake.Totaly FAKE.

So...and EMPTY beach, and a cameraman JUST happend to also have a ''nice day'' at the same EMPTY beach.
Also, wish to buy BLOOD on that video.

Crappy job.I think that video was made by Hamas operatives, only to justify to the gazans that they HAVE to attack a school bus or w/e kindergarten or school with rockets, because this is the way they fight.

There won't be any peacefull coexistance, only 2 states.One beeing Israel, and one beeing w/e arab country you want, because Palestinians are NOT a nation...they jordanians, egyptians, lebanese, etc.
If you can't comprehend this, the palestininas are like GYPSIES, they are no nation, they exist in many states.

So, when the GYPSIES will have a country, than the Palestinians will have one.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Recollector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Totally staged. The cameraman follows the girl until she finds a fully clothed man eyes closed on a dune. No shock here just propaganda.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

I agree. As terrible as it is, i think it's fake. What stood out to me (besides the over-the-top reaction) was the ambulance sound. In the first part of the video, it should have faded as they got farther from the van, but just stayed the same. Then all of a sudden, it fades and goes back up. With the camera pointed at the child and that close with her screaming, she should have been much louder, even with an omnidirectional mic. But all you hear is the siren in the background. And it isn't even distorted like it should be with a distance of let's say over 100 feet.

Watch it again, you'll see what i mean.
edit on 19-4-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

pretty fake indeedy

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don't even notice it. ~Sakyong Mipham

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Seriously, who follows a child to the scene of their parents death?

Who allows a child to see their parents like this?

Why does the child look like she is under direction at the start?

I do not believe the circumstance.

So many of these staged acts of horror.

So many gullible Westerners eat it all up.

It is aimed directly at getting a sense of disgust and outrage from us.

And as the above poster notes, the ambulance.... No doubt, the same world leading ambulance service that arrives on scene during the flight of a bomb to the ground. (I believe the vehicles are fitted out with the very latest in magic looking glasses)

Wake up people!!!

I don't care whether it is aimed against Israel or Ireland, this is total BS.
edit on 19-4-2011 by Skellon because: addition

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

First video:
Artillery impacts? Pffh, there would only be pieces of things and people. no impact crater.
Possible munitions detonation (old mortar or RPG round). things stacked neatly in piles. pieces if furniture not melted or twisted,, it obvious few of you have ever been to war..(that would be a good thing).

Second Video:
Yeah thats what life is like inside an Arab/ Middleeastern country right now .. not just a prodominatly radical muslim country...so is that what you want for Southern Europe, the USA and anywhere else radical muslims are spreading their hate....If you've ever been in a cross fire.. you cant tell who is firing at who .. there could be been targets down the street ,, those two could of been toting AK's 5 minutes ago.... dont be cullible..

This is where our good ole USA is headed if we dont get smart and just say NO!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Fake or not, I'll never understand these conflicts in the name of their Gods, who conveniently stay quiet and never appear like in ancient times..... and why is that?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Ok I believe this is fake as they come.

The guy who was dead I swear I saw him move his eye...

Then the crying scene with the camera shot, proper staged.

Not saying this stuff hasnt gone on but this is black propaganda.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

More pro muzzie BS.

This is an OOOOOLD video.

Arty barrage? Really?

Must have been micro artillery! No craters and the bodies are in pretty good shape....if they're even dead!

There just happened to be a camera crew with the little girl?

to much BS and from a bs source.

Go put a burkha on.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'm guessing nearly all Militaries World Wide would love to get their hands on Artillery that doesn't leave a trace! Imagine what could be done with that!!!!

And it's great to see there are so many racist pricks on these boards. I'm all for freedom of speech, and having your opinion heard, but ffs, get your ignorant heads out of the sand! I would love to see some of you guys sprouting the "GO ISRAEL GO! KILL MORE OF THE MUZZIES!!!" say that in public. My guess is that you never would, because you are gutless wonders that know you would get your collective heads kicked in for being racist, ignorant pieces of trash.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

And it's great to see there are so many racist pricks on these boards. I'm all for freedom of speech, and having your opinion heard, but ffs, get your ignorant heads out of the sand!

I know it's amazing, my finger is sore from clicking alert so many times, I just don't get it.

If you support Israel fine, that's your opinion but to actually applaud death? To actually incite for more? You, friends, are the type of user we do NOT need as YOU are bigots and idiots and YOU bring about methods of regulation and control against sites just like this for the CRAP that YOU spew.

And don't think for a second I condone those on the other side of the wall, as it were, calling for more attacks against Israel. Those attacks, whatever the "justification" might be are almost always played out at civilians expense.

I, like some of the level headed people and some of the bigots, agree that the first video feels 100% staged to me, from the camera work to the girl, it just seemed hollow. In a moment of grief, finding your family dead on the beach, are you really going to play to the camera? The camera man, watching this, must have been a heartless SOB to make sure to get nice angled shots and a pan around showing the body and the girl.

i just don't buy it.

The second video is indeed real and people can try to sugar coat it all they want, that was directed fire AT that man and child who are clearly unarmed and waving desperately for them to stop firing. As is IDF fashion, they smoked them both. Same as the various children shot by Israeli snipers. Now, you can say they mis-shot with artillery, you can say the small arms fire is coming from so far away that they can't see clearly.

But you can't honestly expect me to believe a SNIPER accidentally shot ANYTHING.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Old and debunked.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

True that.

That is usually what happens, Now the guy in the video who was pinned down. WTF. That was pretty Fed up. He was with his child no less.

What the F is with humans. We obviously do not have all the facts. But this guy could have been easily apprehended.

This makes me sick how they could just easily kill an innocent child like that.

I do agree that they blow things up to make it alot worse than it really is but that one video clip of the guy pinned down behind a rock says alot.

RB

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Given that it seems that the event itself did occur, why would they fake a film instead of simply recording the real thing?

I think it's real. I know real grief when I see it.

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
**UPDATE** I have the news article from the Times Newspaper in the UK:
Babies die as artillery barrage hits families on picnic beach
edit on 18-4-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join