Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

*VIDEO* Israeli military kills entire family minus daughter on beach while sunbathing. *UPDATED*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

i see, that would make sense. like i said i cannot say what happened i was not there, it was just some things about the video that were bugging me.

thanks for clearing up my points

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
reply to post by yourmaker

Are you for real?
What does it matter if its a month old or a day old? if its real then its disgusting, anyone who thinks its not needs to sit and be snipped at themselves.
Every damn day the TV is full of WWII isn't that stirring the pot?

Every day that we sit on our fat lazy backsides and do nothing, is one more day closer to it getting to your and my front door, yet we still vote for the Bastards in power because we might get a little more money in our bank accounts, I promise you no matter where you live or what you do, this crap is going to be happening to people we all know, what will the extra money do for you then?

All of us are to blame for this crap which happens because we feel safe and comfortable in our tiny little lives, yet when it comes to your home you will plead for help like we all will, how will it feel when those whose plight we ignore, then ignore us with some lame stupid pathetic excuse like its a month old your stirring the pot?

Don't get to comfortable any of you, because it is coming you mark my words, the day is coming when you will fight for your life.
To think people look to the stars looking for intelligent life, why not try looking here on Earth first, because I struggle to find it.

I must've hit a nerve with you. sad. just so you know, i'm very comfortable. since you have no idea what i've seen or my experiences you jumped to a hasty conclusion. i've clinically died, i've seen things that would make you cringe, i'm that guy who went through hell and came backto tell you to live in the moment because the moment isn't forever.
so before you go on to the next post to try and make someone feel bad, i'll let you know, i've heard it all.
kudos. may you learn the easy way before you are forced to learn it hard.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeraVerto

Well I already wrote another thread discussing the Messiah. I just know the Messiah will come some day. Soon!

so you can't link me? or anything? just tell me that the Messiah will come. great. I might as well just wikipedia it, right?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
The OP says that the Israeli government claimed the family was hiding rockets. Is there a news article, perhaps with at least part of this video included, so we can confirm the story?

The story is confirmed in this news article from 2006:
Babies die as artillery barrage hits families on picnic beach

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Google it. But there is no date and time
Soon though.
P.S. your ignorance is showing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Soon though.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Come on man … that’s some of the worst acting I have ever seen … totally staged. Usually the Palestinians play these events up for all they can, maximizing the gore and parading the shredded bodies in front of the cameras. Whats unusual here is that we don’t see any wounds and no blood.

Babies die as artillery barrage hits families on picnic beach

Read. You are too quick to jump to assumptions. I really hope this changes your future attitude when presented with information. Don't be so ignorant.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Soon though.

I don't try to hide my ignorance if it decides to show itself. it's me, but i'm learning and won't stop til I die.
should I keep my schedule open? say 4:30, wednesday night? or is that cutting it close

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

As long you like kosher food and can party hardy!
Second line.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

As long you like kosher food and can party hardy!
Second line.

heh i'm sure I could manage.

is the messiah a person of earth?

"The Messiah is the one who will be anointed as king in the End of Days."

that one line reminded me of my dream last night.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I do not know about the video but there was case of 7 people from same Palestinian family who were killed in 2006 on beach. It was not sniping but an explosion. Palestinians blamed Israeli naval boats, Israelis blamed Palestinian mine.
As far as i remember the consensus between HRW and IDF was that naval shelling at target 200 m away triggered old 155mm shell from one of previous bombardments and it exploded.
Truth? I do not know. All i know it is not sniping,nobody claimed it then.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
and here is a video of a Suicide Bombing in israel. one out of hundreds so whats your point?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Yep. One you get past the notion that tit for tat is the solution here, you are welcome to join the conversation. Let me know when that happens my friend.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe

Hatred will create hatred...Those video(s) represent an infinite, eternal pain of the world.

Those vids represent the infinite, eternal pain of the Palestinians at the hands of the murdering, thieving zionists.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
and here is a video of a Suicide Bombing in israel. one out of hundreds so whats your point?

www.youtube.com...

If the zionists were not intent on stealing the Palestinian homeland, this would be a non-happening-event. It is tragic and unfortunate but ordinary Israelis will pay the price for the criminal acts of their government and the military.

That aside, are you one of the crowd that somehow thinks that murdering civilians thru high-tech (like missile drones, artillery, 10 million dollar jet fighter or banned WMD) is somehow morally superior to a suicide bomber that gives their full measure ........ their life ......... to deliver a meagre payload on a mortal enemy?

edit on 18-4-2011 by tyson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Thanks for posting this up I hadn't seen those video's yet. Here's a little something for the idf.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Somebody needs to do something.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is staged.

Palestine is trying to fight Israel using Israel's own most powerful weapon: propaganda.

Unfortunately they don't have billions of dollars of budget and don't control western media like Israel does.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Watched the first video didnt bother with the others, because first one is a fake, no wounds not a drop of blood...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
One of the sorriest acting jobs I've ever seen. And I thought Rock Hudson was cheesy.

This not-ready-for-primetime film is old, and I believe it was made during one of the Gazan rocket-launchinig flurries, when Israel finally started shooting back.

I know that artillery rounds fall short sometimes, but I also know that these guys often blow themselves up when messing with their high explosives.

In fact, accidentally blowing themselves up is a recurring experience among guerrilla mortar crews, while making vest bombs, roadside bombs, firing rockets, and pulling high explosives out of one container and trying to pack it into another.

Seriously, this is some very, very bad acting.

Gaza isn't exactly Hollywood when it comes to creativity and production qualities, is it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join