It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin-Remember Sweaty Dave & Woman Caller to Alex Jones about Pole Shift?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well, like a lot of people, i've been looking at this comet Elenin stuff and dazzled by this "9Nania" who predicted the March 11th Japan EQ.

While going through and watching some YT videos about Elenin i came across another youtube user UrsuAdams and a video called "The Number 9" ELENIN (Nibiru) is COMING! HOPE FOR THE BEST BUT PREPARE FOR THE WORST! GOD IS COMING".

Bells started ringing as soon as i seen the guy in this video. The guy in this video looks EXACTLY like "Sweaty Dave" except he's wearing glasses. Remember the guy who claimed Alex Jones censored a woman's calling about a possible pole shift that no one could find and it was shown later that he had ties to Hollywood and the "Golden Girls" sitcom. There were numerous big threads here on ATS about this guy. Here is a link to the above mentioned movie by UrsuAdams. Just stop it when it shows his face and take note he's wearing glasses.

youtu.be...

Here is a link to a picture of "Sweaty Dave" in Google images using the search term "Sweaty Dave Epazuti" because apparently his former YT channel is gone and all the videos that showed this guy's face is gone. This page shows 2 pictures up top in a baseball cap and hawian shirt and one halfway down in a Yankees hat on the far right. Notice he wears a hat in pictures and video.

www.google.com...:en-us&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab =wi&biw=1003&bih=592

Then another bell went off and i remember the only supposed evidence of this woman was on George Noory's Coast to Coast show. Well this woman just happens to be named "Natalie" and her voice MATCHES the girl's voice on 9Nania YT channel. Here is the link to the YT interview. Listen to 1 min in and stop.(keep this window open)

youtu.be...

Now go this link below where this girl 9Nania makes this prediction. Skip ahead to 2:50 and start listening. Then stop and compare to the woman in the George Noory inerview.

www.youtube.com...

I don't know exactly what's going on with all of this, but whatever it is i'm almost 100% sure these 2 are behind all the internet buzz about it. What do you all think?

PS, If anyone out there thinks i'm on to something here please feel free to embed the videos and pictures above. Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
don't get what you're saying?

9nania is a comet elenin/nibiru believer and that's how she made her connection and so she would be the type to call into coast to coast

don't get it?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

9nania is a comet elenin/nibiru believer and that's how she made her connection and so she would be the type to call into coast to coast

don't get it?

What i'm getting is it appears this woman Natalie in the C2C interview appears to be this woman 9Nania and this guy "Dave" who made a big deal about her being censored from he AJ show, that noone could find, is now going by Donny and is making a big YT video about all this Nibiru stuff.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm also saying somehow this comet has made a big leap according to some as a big brown dwarf star that is now going to cause a pole shift.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't think the two ladies are the same person.

Unless she's started using nose plugs and using an intermittent accent. What I would say is that the lady in 9Nania is not using her own voice. Her accent comes and goes, and get less as the video proceeds.

Doens't mean it is the same lady. But 9Nania is certainly trying to obscure her normal voice.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul

don't get it?

What i'm getting is it appears this woman Natalie in the C2C interview appears to be this woman 9Nania and this guy "Dave" who made a big deal about her being censored from he AJ show, that noone could find, is now going by Donny and is making a big YT video about all this Nibiru stuff.

what if this dave to donny guys believes in this so much that he's chnaged his name for nis nibiru posts

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by curious_soul

She also said that there was going to be something big on March the 31st.

Link to the thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

But she was wrong!.

edit on 18/4/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92

But she was wrong!.

correction:

9nania shared all the "science" between her predictions - she was ENTIRELY transparent - and she predicted that on march 11 the comet would enter alignment, this would be first day that big quake would happen. but she said it might happen on 15th - but 11th was the day to get out of dodge

she highlighted tokyo as one of the cities that could be devastated, but said it could be la (her personal choice) or anywhere

her march 31st prediction came afterward, did not feature her image or voice, and was not based on the same science from before - so even if she was being sincere with her worries, this is important to note
-she has not posted to YT since.

If she WAS on to something - perhaps her YT was taken over? it happens

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

However, she has updated the March 31st prediction video since that time. At the beginning she claims that something personal happened to her on March 31st. As if that proves she was correct in her prediction and justifies her fearmongering.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92

But she was wrong!.

correction:

9nania shared all the "science" between her predictions - she was ENTIRELY transparent - and she predicted that on march 11 the comet would enter alignment, this would be first day that big quake would happen. but she said it might happen on 15th - but 11th was the day to get out of dodge

she highlighted tokyo as one of the cities that could be devastated, but said it could be la (her personal choice) or anywhere

her march 31st prediction came afterward, did not feature her image or voice, and was not based on the same science from before - so even if she was being sincere with her worries, this is important to note
-she has not posted to YT since.

If she WAS on to something - perhaps her YT was taken over? it happens

Correction:

She made a video telling people to evacuate, Over Nothing. Yes, Nothing happened!.

In my books that is classed as broadcasting fear.

link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

However, she has updated the March 31st prediction video since that time. At the beginning she claims that something personal happened to her on March 31st. As if that proves she was correct in her prediction and justifies her fearmongering.

that's what ipm saying

i suggest someone ELSE uploaded the video to discredit here

her voice and image isnit it, and she uses science she didnt use in past prediction

link   
ANd

still doesn't matter

it's about her SCIENCE, not who she is

she based march 11th prediction on perfect alignment, and 31st prediction on V shape that she didn't mention as being deadly in past videos

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Except there was no perfect alignment. Elenin is millions of miles above the Earth and Sun currently. Also, even if you are just using the bird's eye view that the JPL starts you off with on their site, there is not a straight line between Elenin, Earth, and the Sun. I have asked about other problems with these so called alignments and have been told these issues don't matter.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Except there was no perfect alignment. Elenin is millions of miles above the Earth and Sun currently. Also, even if you are just using the bird's eye view that the JPL starts you off with on their site, there is not a straight line between Elenin, Earth, and the Sun. I have asked about other problems with these so called alignments and have been told these issues don't matter.

people don't know how to argue properly.

if you believe planet x to be real, you must also consider: cover up. so you cannot base all your opinions about it on what NASA has told you.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
you're better disproving cover up when people make claims like that...you can't then say accept what NASA has told you...

you have to agree to disagree abotu cover up, stop saying same stuff over nad over and over again

it's shill-like

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Mitchell Coombes, Try searching this guy.

He uses numerology and the illuminati to get the predictions.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

ANd

still doesn't matter

she based march 11th prediction on perfect alignment, and 31st prediction on V shape that she didn't mention as being deadly in past videos

You keep saying science. The only thing she based it on was previous alignments and the science says this comet would have to be a brown dwarf star to have this type effect on earth and that would be pretty hard to hide from the scientific community.

As far as the accent, people from the south have a nasal "twang" that's what creates their accent. In the C2C interview she sounds more happy or bubbly than in the 9Nania video where she seems more relaxed and calmer.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul

ANd

still doesn't matter

You keep saying science. The only thing she based it on was previous alignments and the science says this comet would have to be a brown dwarf star to have this type effect on earth and that would be pretty hard to hide from the scientific community.

As far as the accent, people from the south have a nasal "twang" that's what creates their accent. In the C2C interview she sounds more happy or bubbly than in the 9Nania video where she seems more relaxed and calmer.

ok enough of this kind of talk.

if planet x is real, and comet elenin is somehow related, that means WE'VE BEEN LIED TO AND ARE OPERATING ON SO MUCH DISINFO THAT IT'S REALLY HARD TO HAVE ANY SORT OF SCIENCE.

the fact that she was able to predict this japan quake with such accuracy, and that pas alignemnts line up with similar quakes form this year is an OBESRVATION

that it -= observation

science is based on observations.

we are not working with all the info, if you believe in cover up or not - america must START OVER with OBSERVATIONS

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I am using the same sources as she used. She thought the JPL model showed an alignment. I have looked at the same model have shown there was no alignment. Therefore, if my source is wrong then so is hers.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I am using the same sources as she used. She thought the JPL model showed an alignment. I have looked at the same model have shown there was no alignment. Therefore, if my source is wrong then so is hers.

That's exactly what i'm getting at. I haven't used the software to verify these alignments and without them she doesn't have a leg to stand on and what is very apparent to me is the her and this Dave guy, or whatever his name is, or her name for that matter, have cooked all this up to promote "Dave's" new movie who has a background in Hollywood.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join