It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the "King of all the World (Hiram Abiff);" the Masonic Messiah & other Masonic Conspiracies.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

Leo Zagami seems to declare hmself to be the "Second Coming of Christ" and the "Grand Master of the Illumnati." I have watched a number of his videos and ramblings, and although he is quite amusing, he seems to be suffering from some of the symptoms of religious schizophrenia.

I agree with the above
, but that applies to anyone who comes out of a cult like freemasonry. Their is always lies and truths in what ex-cultists say, because most of them remain under some influence of mind control even after leaving the cult. Leo zagami videos and ramblings on the internet are the proof that he went through cult mind control in masonic lodges, and he also converted to Islam from Christianity, this is another proof for me that he is still under cult indoctrination.

Apparently the Masons who take their cult seriously believe that they get to spend all eternity in the "Grand Lodge" in the afterlife with other Masonic cultists, gangster Capitalists and state terrorists such as themselves.

The false promises of getting into a heavenly lodge in the afterlife are very much prevalent in masonic lodges, they act as a good motivational measure for a brainwashed masonic cultist. I present to you a poem about the 34th degree? written by a masonic cultist.

www.themasonictrowel.com...

THE 34th DEGREE

Your time on Earth, spent in service.
A shining example of a Man to be.
But, you're now needed in the Heavenly Lodge.
Time has come for your 34th Degree.

This is the farthest you can go.
The highest point of Masonic Life.
No higher an honor can be sown.
In God's Lodge, you must now stride.

So, gather your wages, rest for now.
Lay back in the shade of Gods' great tree.
You've earned the honor, now bestowed.
MASONS in HEAVEN, THE 34th DEGREE.

Same false promises of heaven in afterlife, as used by several organized religions are used in freemasonry. And of-course the holy bible - the greatest brainwashing scripture ever written, plays a major role in masonic cult indoctrination.

the Freemason is introduced to the three Great Lights of Freemasonry, the Holy Bible, Square, and Compasses. By careful attention to the ceremonies and lectures, he finds the Holy Bible symbolizes God's will for man.

The Holy Bible, however, is the Great Light in Freemasonry and upon it rests the Square and Compasses in every lodge. As such, the Holy Bible represents the foundation of the work of Freemasonry. The Bible is opened when the lodge is opened; it is closed when the lodge is closed.No lodge can conduct its business without the Holy Bible open upon its Altar.

Faith in God is the cornerstone of Freemasonry so it is only natural that the book, which presents to us the truth of God, should be our rule and guide to our faith and practice.

The Holy Bible is the source of enlightenment that all Freemasons should seek.

Like most other things in Freemasonry, the Holy Bible is itself a symbol of Divine Truth in every form.

If the holy bible is the source of enlightenment, many would have become enlightened after reading it. And despite of repeated reading and believing in it, none of the religious fanatics have attained any type of enlightenment. The real truth about spirituality is inherent in all of us, but most of us ignore it and seek it in the bible, masonic lodges etc.. And those people end up getting used and abused by the slave masters.

And their are also these type of programmed beliefs in Freemasons, that without freemasonry or religion world will plunge into chaos

So, while my post was a sarcastic response, it was also an honest example of why people are dead wrong when they criticize organizations like Freemasonry, or religions. Those are powerful organizations in keeping people civil toward one another, and helping to keep order in our society. It is a conspiracy of sorts, but it is a necessary conspiracy for the good of the civilization. Link.

Freemasons see themselves as saviors of humanity. That's why Freemasons see wars ,massacres, eugenics good for humanity because in the end it saves humanity from total annihilation and who cares if few die in that process. Anything is acceptable if it leads to a successful result, this belief is deeply ingrained in every Freemason cultist.

edit on 21-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: pope evoke demons in the vatican.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
My input will be limited to sarcasm... Quite a handsome gang we have in here.

I will never fully understand what it is to be a hypnotised and indoctrinated slave in a Masonic cult and have electric shocks applied to my genitals or have whipped cream and strawberries applied to them by a cult master, nor do I wish to.

I think you meant to say cool whip!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

My input will be limited to sarcasm....

I think you meant to say cool whip!!

Sarcasm??? What utter diabolical blasphemy and heresy is afoot here. You do realise that you are mocking and the most sacred and holy ancient initiation rites of American Masons which goes back to antiquity and to the ancient king making ceremonies of the Egyptian tyrants?

Would-Be Shriner Says He Was Subjected to Painful Initiation Rites
The Associated Press

....the Shrine's initiation rites involve electric shocks and the humiliation of having one's underwear filled with strawberries and whipped cream..

Since "cool whip" is a form of whipped cream, I suppose that this is quite acceptable; however please bear in mind that the application of whipped cream and strawberries to the neophyte's genitals is no laughing matter, and neither is the holy and sacred "Golden Shower (simulating urination on the neophyte by using a plastic penis and water)" ritual and the caging rituals and electrocution rituals; the Masonic initiation rituals are gravely serious holy and sacred rites before the God of Capitalism and state terrorism and a holy an ancient sacrament which transforms an ordinary mortal into a most sacred and holy Capitalsit devil..

You should be shamed of your ridicule and sarcasm; what is the world coming to, when such profane heathens can make a joke out of the most Holy and Sacred rituals?

Just in case the Masonic cultists accuse me of misrepresenting the Associated Press article, the holy sacrament allegedly requires a mixture of "whipped cream, strawberries and ice cream" to be applied to the genitals. I may have accidentally misrepresented this holy sacrament in the past by forgetting to mention the "ice cream," and offer my sincere apologies for this accidental factual error; I will try in future to remeber to mention the ice cream when referring to this most solemn and deathly serious ritual..

For you anti-Masons who might raise the issue that the ancient Egyptians did not have ice cream and whipped cream, this is a damnable heresy; no such ingredients have been found to be commonplace in ancient Egypt because this was one of the great secrets of the Egyptian Temple cult and a closely guraded secret for which cultists would be ritually executed for revealing.

Lux

Would-Be Shriner Says He Was Subjected to Painful Initiation Rites
The Associated Press

Domestic News
November 20, 1991

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

LEXINGTON, Ky. - Michael G. Vaughan says he went to the Shrine temple to learn the secrets of the universe. What he learned, he says, is that the Shrine's initiation rites involve electric shocks and the humiliation of having one's underwear filled with strawberries and whipped cream.

Now his lawsuit against the fraternity has become cloaked in nearly as much secrecy as the rites themselves.

A judge has ordered all participants in the lawsuit not to divulge details of the case. The case file has been sealed. And only those directly involved with the lawsuit know when and where to meet for the trial Dec. 9.

The lawsuit was filed last year by Vaughan, a 44-year-old brick mason who claims he was knocked unconscious and suffered other injuries during initiation rites in 1989 at the Oleika Shrine Temple in Lexington. He seeks an unspecified amount for medical bills, lost income and punitive damages.

Before Circuit Judge George Barker issued a gag order last summer, Vaughan said in interviews that he wanted to become a Shriner because the group promised spiritual and emotional fulfillment.

The Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine has about 725,000 members in the United States, Canada and Mexico. The group is renowned for its philanthropy: Its charitable foundation runs 19 orthopedic and three burn hospitals where needy children are treated free of charge.

But Shriners also are famous for their love of fun. Temples hold circuses and football games, and Shriners driving miniature cars and boats and wearing Arabian costumes, turbans and fezzes are familiar sights at parades across America.

"I assumed that the Shrine, as the word would imply, was like (God's) highest secret order, where a great secret would be learned once you got it," Vaughan said.

So, in 1989, he and about three dozen other initiates stood before an audience of Shriners and began a series of tests, which included walking on an electrified mat, sitting on an electrified bench and getting a jolt of electricity to their bare buttocks, the lawsuit says.

At one point, the lawsuit says, Vaughan's shorts were taped to his legs and he suspected a nearby sinkful of strawberries, whipped cream and ice cream was to be poured into them.

This last humiliation was not carried out, he says, because a table fell over and took him with it. The lawsuit says Vaughan hit his head on the floor and was knocked unconscious.

Vaughan did not pay his dues and never returned to the temple.

His lawsuit claims that the activities were painful and harmful and that he needed medical treatment because of them. He accuses the supervising Shriners of assault and fraud.

A court-ordered videotape of the temple's initiation devices confirmed much of Vaughan's story, including the existence of the electrified bench and mat.

Lawyers on both sides of the case and officials of the Oleika Shrine Temple refused to comment this week, citing the court order. Vaughan has an unlisted telephone number and could not be reached.

In court documents, the temple denied several of the allegations but acknowledged that shocks "of less than one second" are administered during initiation. The Shriners denied Vaughan was knocked unconscious.

Theodore Corsones, lawyer for the national Shriners' organization, said he could not comment on the case but that his own initiation as a Shriner was spiritually uplifting. He said he toured a Shriners hospital for crippled children.

"As for what went on in Lexington, I haven't the foggiest because I wasn't there," Corsones said.

Rules are issued each year on proper initiation techniques, he said.

Robert E. Manley, whose Cincinnati law firm specializes in fraternity law, said at least 35 states, including Kentucky, have laws that ban hazing. Manley is not involved in Vaughan's lawsuit.

Manely said he wasn't sure if Kentucky's hazing law would apply to the Shrine case. But if the allegations are true, Vaughan could file an assault and battery complaint, he said.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

It's a racket and frat party for the most part, but masons are in bed with some infamous culprits as well. Look no further than banking and old masonic homes where the deceased were traditionally parted from their estates.

If there's ever a saving grace, as I understand... In death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name. His name is Manly P. Hall.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It's a racket and frat party for the most part, but masons are in bed with some infamous culprits as well.

Yes, certainly, this is not just some harmless gang of drunken students with silly whipped cream hazing rituals. Just as the Russian Mafia control most of the Russian fanancial / banking sector and numerous major corporations and arm's exporters, and are entirely entwined with the police, the military and the government; the British Mafia (i.e., the Freemasons) have a virtually identical relationship with the judiciary, military, the fanancial sector and major Capitalist corporations in the UK, including arms' manufacturing (the UK being the world's second largest arm's exporter); this is essentially the case made by the authors and investigative journalists Martin Short and Stephen Knight in their classic studies of British Freemasonry, "Inside the Brotherhood" and "The Brotherhood.". Since loan sharking and gambling (i.e., the derivatives market) and arm's sales are internationalised, this has global consequences, not just on the UK

Militant, genocidal, Capitalism imperialism and Anglo-American state terrorism and narco-terrorism are not victimless crimes; on the contrary, and it seems to me that it is the "Freemasons" which constitute the world's wealthiest and most established Capitalist gang, far beyond the economic power of the Italian Mafia, the Triads, the Yakuza and the Russian Mafia, as they have long been part of the British Economic establishment.where Masonic membership is essentially "compulsory" for careerists in certain major UK financial institutions. .

Lux

edit on 21-4-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Formatting

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Not much else to add, but this jew-el...

This entire report will be built around the construction of this building ordered by the Rothchilds. A friend of mine took this picture of the Israeli Supreme Court as he and his wife flew over the area a couple years ago. The Supreme Court building sits on a plot of land opposite the Knesset and next to the Foreign Ministry and the Central bank of Israel. It is important to keep in mind that it sits in line with the Knesset, for we will be talking about Ley-Lines that cross under this pyramid running to the Knesset, with other ley-lines that cross in perfect order to the center of Jerusalem and on to the Rockefellow Museum. Everything about this building has been thought out to the very finest detail, and it is diabolical. The Devils plan has been put into place before we ever realize it. He knows his final battle will be here in Jerusalem.

The Engineers who were chosen for this job by the Rothschild’s were the grandson and granddaughter of Ben-Zion Guine from Turkey who worked for Baron Rothschild, Ram Kurmi, born in Jerusalem in 1931, and Ada Karmi-Melanede born in Tel-Aviv in 1936. This was in a time well before equipment leasing for materials and machines, and they were the type of people that wouldn't have needed it anyway. For those who can make something out of the numbers. It was important to the builder to have everything done according to the correct numbers. There were 1,000 sheets of plans, 1,200 cement posts; they worked on the building for 3 years or 750 days. 20 workers each day, for 200,000 workdays, 250,000 building stones, each hand placed.

The Masons must have some serious clout for the Rothchild family to do some heavy lifting. I guess their banking, shipping of "goods," and speculative trading weren't enough to stave off boredom.

www.abidemiracles.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The Masons must have some serious clout for the Rothchild family to do some heavy lifting.

"Speculations, allegations and rumours: the Rothschilds, the Freemasons and ganster Capitalism and State Terrorism ."

"Rothschild" conspiracy theories are very popular, however it very hard to pin the Rothschild dynasty down to being Freemasons, though certainly some of their ancestors have been. Apart from the plethora of articles on the Rothschild's regarding what we "do" know about them, and fabricated conspiracy theories about them, I have an old friend in London who is in the contruction industry and who works for a "building maintenance" company which essentially only has a single customer, which is the Rothschild dynasty, and he alleges that they own around 400 major office buildings in London and numerous prestigious London and UK properties; however they seem to own them through a series of front companies and persons who do not bear the Rothschild name. Unfortunately it is rather difficult to pin them down with hard evidence, but they who have the power to create the money supply will always be at the top of the food chain of Capitalism and can "buy up" major parts of the Capitalist world.

Unfortunately, even after years of investigating international banking and having spent a year in the shady underworld of London's investment banking sector, I still honestly do not know ultimately for certain "who" the individuals behind the issuance of the money supply are, and most of the Investment bankers I have met don't really know either; though they do all speculate and have their theories, and the Rothschild dynasty is one of the names which often comes up; however I do not believe that the Rotschild's act alone; they seem to be rather part of a Cabal elite bankers who have to "pay off" and empower numerous other individuals and cabals in order to retain their power.

The Rothschilds were, for example, major shareholders in BCCI, nicknamed the "Bank of Crooks and Criminals Internation" which was a notorious drug's money landering bank linked to the CIA, the Mossad and numerous other terrorist organisations, so the Rothschild's certainly do not act alone and they seem to have the protection of international terrorist organisations such the Moss and and the CIA whom they apparently have to "pay off" through cooperating with them.

Another name that comes up often in the banking world is "George Bush Sr." who often lends his name to Investment bankers' projects to gain the confidence of investors, and who was once involved in an $250 billion Iraqi oil kickback scam in his own name; Bush allegedly shared the $250 billion with Saddam Hussein personally (see "The Immaculate Deception: The Bush Crime Family Exposed, by Russell S. Bowen, Page 19; entire text on www.fourwinds10.com... ). Of course Bush does not have the lifestyle of a person with "$ billions" and it is understood that he is simply a co-conspirator in the corrupt narco-terrorist US military cabal, the CIA etc;, the latter organisation which also often shows up in the investment banking world.

America and Western Capitalism in general unfortunately has a secret military government of criminals who hold the real power. Essentially "Capitalism" seems to be the rule of economically powerful gangsters, militarists, loan sharks, gamblers and terrorists, and certainly while not all such persons are Freemasons, the Freemasons in general tend to be apologists for this system and are entwined with it through the realms of banking, the military, arm's manufacturing and state terrorism / narco-terrorism is general.

Thus when Masons speak of a "good" Mason they can be referring to apologist for gangster Capitalism, state terrorism, Anglo-American economic and military imperialism, etc..

Originally posted by illuminazislayer

Leo Zagami seems to declare hmself to be the "Second Coming of Christ" and the "Grand Master of the Illumnati." I have watched a number of his videos and ramblings, and although he is quite amusing, he seems to be suffering from some of the symptoms of religious schizophrenia.

I agree with the above
, but that applies to anyone who comes out of a cult like freemasonry. Their is always lies and truths in what ex-cultists say, because most of them remain under some influence of mind control even after leaving the cult. Leo zagami videos and ramblings on the internet are the proof that he went through cult mind control in masonic lodges, and he also converted to Islam from Christianity, this is another proof for me that he is still under cult indoctrination.

Zagami seems to have entwined himself with various "irregular" Masonic lodges and I have seen photos of him at a Lodge meeting with a rather ridiculous Masonic religious fanatic who runs an independent Masonic Lodge NRM (New Religious Movement), which has allegedly no more than a handful of members, but is part of an international association of numerous other irregular lodges of conspiracy theorists.

In the realm of the multi-billion dollar religous cult business, "anyone" can start a Masonic Lodge and sell degrees and pompous titles without firstly purchasing a franchise from the main Masonic group of sects. On Ed King's www.masonicinfo.com... site there is a partial list of Masonic Lodges which are in competition with the main Masonic cult franchise and who are all considered to be "competitors" and are generally condemned, since the main Masonic franchise body apparently claims to have a better product in the cult market place and to be a more established gang.

The main sect of Masons seems to consider all such competitors to be "fake Masons," however in terms of studying Masonry as part of the "religion" business, they all seem "fake" to me and are simply religion scams; it is rather like the Catholics referring to the hundreds of competing Christian cults in the salvation marketplace as "fakes;" certainly the Catholics are the largest and most financially powerful of the cults of the "Jesus business," but the sectarian rivalry between the various Christian cults and Masonic cults is all rather Monty-Pythonesque and ridiculous to me.

I find no evidence however that Zagami was part of any lodge connected to the main Masonic franchise, though they all practice a similar form of religious hypnosis and indoctrination, where the person comes to believe that they are somehow "holy knights" in a religious and military order dedicated to the God of Capitalism and of esoteric Christianity, which is just a lot of mumbo jumbo to me.

Apparently the Masons who take their cult seriously believe that they get to spend all eternity in the "Grand Lodge" in the afterlife with other Masonic cultists, gangster Capitalists and state terrorists such as themselves.

The false promises of getting into a heavenly lodge in the afterlife are very much prevalent in masonic lodges, they act as a good motivational measure for a brainwashed masonic cultist.

Almost all cults in the religion business with afterlife beliefs seem to promise eternal salvation in the afterlife, where cultists get to spend eternity with other religious fanatics such as themsevles; this is common to almost all forms of religious hypnosis and indoctrination.

A person in a Masonic or Christian religious cult might laugh at the idea of Muslims being rewarded with 72 virgins in the afterlife, or my offer of 144 virgins and my offer to undercut any price on eternal salvation (or double your money back in the afterlife), but they tend to suspend rational thinking when it comes to their own cult. Part of the problem here is that religious cultists can promote and defend the most vile and genocidal behaviour, thinking that they will be somehow eternally rewarded in the afterlife by the Capitalist Devil whom such slaves revere as their master.

THE 34th DEGREE

Your time on Earth, spent in service.
A shining example of a Man to be.
But, you're now needed in the Heavenly Lodge.
Time has come for your 34th Degree.

This is the farthest you can go.
The highest point of Masonic Life.
No higher an honor can be sown.
In God's Lodge, you must now stride.

So, gather your wages, rest for now.
Lay back in the shade of Gods' great tree.
You've earned the honor, now bestowed.
MASONS in HEAVEN, THE 34th DEGREE.

Same false promises of heaven in afterlife, as used by several organized religions are used in freemasonry. And of-course the holy bible - the greatest brainwashing scripture ever written, plays a major role in masonic cult indoctrination.

Yes. Personally, in common with many Neopaganists and Satanists, I tend to "believe" that the human soul is eternal, based on numerous subjective shamanic experiences I have had, and that it is quite likely that such apologists for genocidal Captialism, imperialism, state terrorism, religious fanaticism and narco-terrorism may well have their wish granted, and get to spend eternity with other Capitalist devils such as themselves.

The idea of "eternal torture" and enslavement to other Capitalist devils seems to be attractive to the Masons, since there are masochistic elements to their cult. It is not an attractive idea to me at all, however. Those who are the apologists for the evils of Capitalism, Imperalism, state terrorism and organised religion on earth may well find themselves eternally bound to such torturers, murderers and slavemasters in eternity.

the Freemason is introduced to the three Great Lights of Freemasonry, the Holy Bible, Square, and Compasses. By careful attention to the ceremonies and lectures, he finds the Holy Bible symbolizes God's will for man.

The Holy Bible, however, is the Great Light in Freemasonry and upon it rests the Square and Compasses in every lodge. As such, the Holy Bible represents the foundation of the work of Freemasonry. The Bible is opened when the lodge is opened; it is closed when the lodge is closed.No lodge can conduct its business without the Holy Bible open upon its Altar.

Faith in God is the cornerstone of Freemasonry so it is only natural that the book, which presents to us the truth of God, should be our rule and guide to our faith and practice.

The Holy Bible is the source of enlightenment that all Freemasons should seek.

Like most other things in Freemasonry, the Holy Bible is itself a symbol of Divine Truth in every form.

If the holy bible is the source of enlightenment, many would have become enlightened after reading it. And despite of repeated reading and believing in it, none of the religious fanatics have attained any type of enlightenment. The real truth about spirituality is inherent in all of us, but most of us ignore it and seek it in the bible, masonic lodges etc.. And those people end up getting used and abused by the slave masters.

And their are also these type of programmed beliefs in Freemasons, that without freemasonry or religion world will plunge into chaos

Part of the problem of revering the Bible as a sacred book of moral law, is that it's laws are the primitive, savage, bigoted, tribalistic (which is worse than racism) and genocidal laws of a tribe of Bronze Age religoius fanatics. Once one accepts such a diabolical, bigoted and human hating definition of "goodness," then it has implications for one's behaviour, and the long history of Christian tyranny, wars, genocides, crusades, Inquisitions and human slavery (which the Bible justifies) is ample testimony to that.

Of course one can "cherry pick" and "quote mine" almost any text, such as Hitler's "Mein Kampf" for perfectly harmless and innocent passages which would be acceptable to all humanists, just as one can do with the Bible, but a Nazi is stll a Nazi and a genocidal religious fanatic is still a genocidal religious fanatic.

Freemasons see themselves as saviors of humanity. That's why Freemasons see wars ,massacres, eugenics good for humanity because in the end it saves humanity from total annihilation and who cares if few die in that process. Anything is acceptable if it leads to a successful result, this belief is deeply ingrained in every Freemason cultist.

Essentially it seems to me that the main religion of the Freemasons is the accumulation of Capital, and that almost any amount of suffering, economic slavery, wars, genocides and global imperialism is justifiable; the ends seems to justify the means and the ends are the rewards of the devils of Capitalism.

If the Masons identified their "God" as a lesbian Communist, it would be quite another matter, but their vile and diabolical Capitalist, state terrorist, narco-terrorist God seems to just an anthropomorphic projection of their own human evil; however I am convinced that such Capitalist Devils do exist in other dimensions of reality, so they may well have their dream come true, to spend etenity with other Capitalist Devils such as themselves.

Lucifer
Blasphemy, Heresy, War, Revolution, etc.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Additional response

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

David Mayer de Rothschild

Rothschild reacted to a point about massive climate change. Here's a brief transcript.

ALEX JONES: "The polar icecaps of Mars are receding at several miles a year, much faster than ours and that the moons of Saturn and Jupiter are melting, in fact several of their moons were ice and are now liquid seas - how are SUV's causing that David Rothschild?

ROTHSCHILD: "Because those planets are closer to the sun, my friend."

ALEX JONES: "No, Jupiter and Saturn are not closer to the sun and neither is Mars."

Last time I checked you couldn't buy a new planetary orbit, but you could afford farmland to grow your own food... I wouldn't mind that sort of luxury for everyone. You barely scratched the surface of the Rothschild crew. I got a kick out of seeing this earlier:

"That's my dog!"

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

David Mayer de Rothschild

Rothschild reacted to a point about massive climate change. Here's a brief transcript.

ALEX JONES: "The polar icecaps of Mars are receding at several miles a year, much faster than ours and that the moons of Saturn and Jupiter are melting, in fact several of their moons were ice and are now liquid seas - how are SUV's causing that David Rothschild?

ROTHSCHILD: "Because those planets are closer to the sun, my friend."

ALEX JONES: "No, Jupiter and Saturn are not closer to the sun and neither is Mars."

Last time I checked you couldn't buy a new planetary orbit, but you could afford farmland to grow your own food... I wouldn't mind that sort of luxury for everyone. You barely scratched the surface of the Rothschild crew. I got a kick out of seeing this earlier:

Yes I actually listened to the entirety of that Alex Jones' interview with David Rothschild; I thought that it was hilarious.

David Rothschild went to one of the top English private education schools (Harrow) and has a political science degree from Oxford, and he does not know that Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are further away from the sun than the earth, despite claiming to be a global warming expert and having authored a book on the subject.

I often slag off the general illiteracy and stupidity of the Americans, half of whom are apparently waiting for Jesus to return and save them, according to certain polls, but I have to say that Alex Jones, despite numerous disagreements I have with him on political ideology is one of the great Americans.

Yes, if one were to analyse the Rothschilds it would require a rather vast and dedicated thread. David's father, Sir Evelyn de Rothschild would probably rather eat glass than appear on the Alex Jones show, but I think that his son David seems to be just a kind of idealistic "hippy," son of one of the world's great banking dynasties; I don't think that he is at all interested in making money or in the banking business; he is just a rich tree hugging hippy and an Al Gore "tin foil hat" pseudo-scientific conspiracy theorist.

I think it is a generational thing; my father also devoted his life to the accumulation of Capital, but in my youth, I was not attracted to that lifestyle, and I was happier as tree hugging hippy; whereas my son is obsessed with the accumulation of Capital, and his future sons may well become tree hugging hippies.

There have probably been around approximately half a dozen ice ages in the last million years, including periods of global cataclysms and flooding. The earth is constantly being bombarded with small pieces of ice debris from outer space and the trillions of tons of ice which has become trapped around Saturn's orbit indicates that the outer solar system is full of ice debris.

Our solar system is not stable; the sun heats up and cools down and we occasionally get bombarded with ice; the earth's temparature varies over the aeons; of course the earth is currently heating up and global warming is a fact not a theory, but the if the Al-Gore crowd really want to save the planet from global warming they would be better to send a fire engine to the sun and cool it down, not that it would do them any good however. The sun is getting angy with us, and sacrificing a few virgins and killing off hmans and animals to stop Co2 emmissions will not change affect the wrath of the sun god.

Lucifer

edit on 22-4-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Formatting

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Posting articles and random pictures doesn't show us that you know anything about Freemasonry. It only shows that you know how to conduct smear campaigns and misconstrue facts.

The various costumes are a part of the ceremony. That's pretty obvious. I have been hazed by any means, and I'm a member of a college fraternity where I went through some 2-months off pledging, but I never was shocked or spanked (someone would have been knocked out for that).

As for the Vaughn article, I'm calling BS on his claims and his "suffering". I think he was just chasing money. If you did research beyond FreemasonryWatch or David Icke's website, you'd see that the jury didn't buy this man's claims:

Testimony begins in Shriner lawsuit case

Michael G. Vaughn tried to fend off questions from attorney Greg Jenkins about whether his physical and emotional problems existed before he went through the rites in a June 1989 ceremony at the Oleika Shrine Temple.

READ MORE

Jury rejects man's claim the Shriners injured him

After a weeklong trial that shed light on the organization's secret ceremonies, the Fayette County Circuit panel took less than two hours to decide late last week the Shriners owed Michael Vaughn nothing.

READ MORE

Jury rejects suit against Shriners

LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) - A man's claim that he was permanently during a secret Shrine temple initiation ceremony in 1989 was rejected by a Fayette Circuit Court jury.

READ MORE

Also, if these rites were so horrific, why didn't more men step up with him and back him up? Maybe some of the men who went through the ceremony with him?

Well, you "philosophers" can bring it on. I will not bow down to your oppression.
edit on 22-4-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Posting articles and random pictures doesn't show us that you know anything about Freemasonry.

Well firstly this is simply a statement of arrogance and a statement which is clearly not true. For a person not to know "any-thing" about Masonry, they would have to be totally ignorant about Masonry and have never studied anything at all about the cult.

Further the the articles and pictures were not random; the pictures showed hazing equipment which was used in the Masonic hazing rituals, and I think that the articles would assist a person to have a better understanding of Masonic hazing rituals.

It only shows that you know how to conduct smear campaigns and misconstrue facts.

That is just the kind of simple contradiction which I have come to expect from the Masonic gang members here; an "argument" would offer argument and evidence which would establish "how" I have misconstrued ("misunderstood, misenterpreted") facts about the Masonic hazing rituals.

The various costumes are a part of the ceremony. That's pretty obvious.

Yes and I have shown numerous photos of Masonic fancy dress gear and fetish gear (blindfolds, cable tows, women's dancing costumes for men, etc.) which should assist a greater understanding of Masonry. You don't seem to be very grateful for all the effort I have put in to allow others to have a better understanding of Masonic hazing rituals and pantomime fancy dress costumes.

I have been hazed by any means,

You have been hazed "by any means??" Good grief. Well I suppose it is unsurprising for a US army mercenary who has to go through boot camp. Might I suggest that you check out www.alt.com... which is the world's foremost BDSM contact site, where BDSM masters are always looking for good submissives who are willing to be "hazed by any means."

I have no objection to BDSM submission rituals; I think they encourage the de-christianisation of society and advance sexual revolution and the revolution against religious morality; I merely wish to portray the Masons in a truthful way amidst the cacophony of bizarre conspiracy theories.

and I'm a member of a college fraternity where I went through some 2-months off pledging, but I never was shocked or spanked (someone would have been knocked out for that).

Well if you were "hazed by any means" surely a good spanking and electrocution would be rather tame anyway? With regards to "knocking out" you brother Masons for such hazing rituals, may I take this as a threat of potential violence against you Shriner and Jester Masonic bretheren? If you are so violnetly opposed to your Masonic bretheren, why do constantly try to defend them and go into fits of denilaism, regarding their "holy and sacred" electrocution, beating and strawberries and whipped cream rituals?

As for the Vaughn article, I'm calling BS on his claims and his "suffering". I think he was just chasing money. If you did research beyond FreemasonryWatch

Well the article I posted was from the "Associated Press;" just because it is hosted on Watchy's site does not establish "guilt by association;" i.e., that Associate Press journalists share Watchy's rather vile Christian religious fanaticsm; I find it quite amusing that the Catholics (such as Watchy) are attacking the Masons; they are both diabolical Christian cults who are competitors in the multi-billion dollar Jesus business as far as I am concerned.

or David Icke's website,

There are over 50,000 members on David Icke's discussion board and it so happens to be one of the numerous discussion boards that I am subscribed to; you will find most of my essays which I have placed on this site, on the David Icke site also. There are numerous regular contributors to that discussion group who are Freemasons (mostly British Freemasons), Communists, Anarchists, Christians, Muslims and who do not agree with David Icke over a variety of issues, but in David's favour, I must say that all opponents seem to be welcome to the debate. I certainly think that Icke's view of the Freemasons, that you are shape shifting reptiles is ridiculous, and I generally always defend the Freemasons in this respect and attempt to portray them as the religious cultists, Capitalist devils and Anglo-American state terrorist, narco-terrorist collaborators that they are. Again you should thank me for this.

you'd see that the jury didn't buy this man's claims:

Well they did not award him any damages for his alleged injuries, and there did not seem anyway to be any medical evidence that he was seriously injured; applying electric shocks to the buttocks does not guarantee medical injuries anyway; however his testimony accords with other testimonials of Masonic hazings which I have presented on the thread On Masonic Charity. The world's largest non religious charity scam. On the Shriners and Jesters. on: www.abovetopsecret.com... however if you wish to drag the discussion over to this thread I am only too happy to repost them here.

Testimony begins in Shriner lawsuit case

Michael G. Vaughn tried to fend off questions from attorney Greg Jenkins about whether his physical and emotional problems existed before he went through the rites in a June 1989 ceremony at the Oleika Shrine Temple.

READ MORE

Jury rejects man's claim the Shriners injured him

After a weeklong trial that shed light on the organization's secret ceremonies, the Fayette County Circuit panel took less than two hours to decide late last week the Shriners owed Michael Vaughn nothing.

READ MORE

Jury rejects suit against Shriners

LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) - A man's claim that he was permanently during a secret Shrine temple initiation ceremony in 1989 was rejected by a Fayette Circuit Court jury.

READ MORE

Oh thank you for those links; as it gives some more information which was not available in the Associated Press article. I will repost the links on the Shriners and Jesters thread.

I was unaware that...

A: he went through the hazing rituals with 40 other men.

B: that he was strapped to a table while electric shocks applied to his buttocks to simulate a red hot branding iron....

C: that he and other several other men had to hold hands while walking on an electricrified mat .

I do think it is rather dishonest of you to claim that the images are "random," since the images posted clearly relate to the testimonials of Masonic cultists regarding hazing rituals, and they further relate to the above hyperlinks which you have just posted. Further the defence in that trial did not dispute that such hazing rituals had taken place, but merely that he had suffered no harm. In the judge's closing remarks he stated that the Shriners were a "fun organisation" and I fully agree with him that BDSM submission, domination and humilation can be "fun" for some people; though I rather take it very seriously.

I have of course offered to give Masons submission and humiliation sessions in my private dungeon at prices which are considerably cheaper than the Masonic fees, and I can assure you that the Masonic hazing rituals would pale in comaprison to the extreme humiliation I would put them through. Perhaps you could advertise my services to other Masons and I could reward you with extra virgins in the afterlife.

Also, if these rites were so horrific, why didn't more men step up with him and back him up? Maybe some of the men who went through the ceremony with him?

I have never suggested that the Masonic hazing rites were "horrific;" I have merely suggested that they were rather silly and rather tame; if you want to have a good submissive / slave, their training process has to be far more intense than the silly Masonic hazings.

Well, you "philosophers" can bring it on. I will not bow down to your oppression

Oppression? Have I oppressed you in any way? Oh you poor little army boy. I fully support human sexual freedom; I live in a country where I am surrounded by BDSM clubs and gay saunas, and in fact I have been in that industry myself and have friends who still are; if Masons enjoy being collared (with a cable tow), having to obey a "Master," being sexually humiliated, beaten and electrocuted, that is entirely up to them. I merely wish to present certain truths about the Masons that others may have a better understanding of them and to advance general knowledge of the academic "study of religious cults." Really you should thank me; I find you most ungrateful.

Regards.

His Imperial Majesty
Lucifer
"Advocatus diaboli"

edit on 22-4-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Diabolus fecit, ut id facerem (The devil made me do it).

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
There is nothing fetishistic about our ceremonies or costumes. Why are you so obsessed with sex?

I have not been hazed in Freemasonry. You cannot say otherwise.

It's not a threat, if I get hazed and if I say stop, but they don't, they'll get hit.

I'm still curious to how he was the only one who testified, but yet no one supported his claims of abuse. Strange.

It took me about 2 or 3 minutes to find those articles.

I am wondering if you can find any claims within the last 20 years though. It should also be known that many Grand Lodges are cracking down on anything that could be construed as hazing.

Your beliefs are oppressive in nature. The cable tow is used in a ceremony, but it is no way the same as BDSM's use of a collar. That is misconstruing the facts.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer777
Similarly the Masonic slave / submissive makes an oath to obey the will of his worshipful Masters, if they are in grabbing distance of his cable tow; it is part of the Masonic oath of the slave's obedience to his masters.

While I can not speak for every jurisdiction's obligations this is not correct in New Jersey. It is explained to the candidate that he should help a fellow Brother or his family if it is within the length of his cable tow. It is then explained that 'cable tow in Masonry means health and business permitting'. There is no point contained within the oaths that obligates a candidate to subservience to the Worshipful Master.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The quote I gave you is directly from the ritual in my jurisdiction, I do not think it can be anymore clear.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Oh, don't pull the victim card. I've had posts removed for violations before.

To discuss the submissiveness you speak of, I can say as someone who has served as a Worshipful Master, we don't not require our members to be slaves. Worshipful Masters are still bound to serve within the confines of the Lodge By-Laws and Grand Lodge Statutes, and also at the will of the Brethren (we being fairly democratic in nature).

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Hazing rituals involving humiliation, harassment, physical and sexual abuse etc. does happen inside masonic lodges.
www.stripes.com...

MANNHEIM, Germany — More than two years after a hazing initiation in which soldiers were paddled on their buttocks, the Knights Templar Masonic group that was implicated in the incident remains active, a top Knights Templar official said.

On Jan. 7, 2006, three soldiers — one of whom was Spc. Donald Anthony Wilder — were initiated into the Knights Templar group in Mannheim. The soldiers were blindfolded and consented to being paddled on their buttocks during the ceremony. After the ceremony and celebratory drinking at Mannheim bars, Wilder was found dead in a barracks shower. His cause of death was deemed alcohol poisoning.

Read more: www.informationliberation.com...

Paddling on buttocks, electric shocks, spanking, guillotine etc. are all necessary ingredients for making a submissive slave, who does not exercise his own free will but acts according to the will of his master.

University of Newcastle.

As James observes, mystical experiences are often accompanied by a sense that the will is being superseded by some superior power. Hypnotism clearly involves a loss of will and may suggest a related physiological process. Anton Mesmer first demonstrated the practice throughout the Masonic Lodges of Europe.

Martin Short’s discussion of the Order in Britain argues that, “there are elements in Freemasonry that bring out the worst in some men.” Based on discussions with some of the families of Freemasons he asks why the Masonic symbols, oaths and rituals “can so prey upon a Freemason’s brain that he feels compelled to commit the most appalling acts, even against his own family”.

edit on 25-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: external links.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

It should be noted that this refers to the Prince Hall "Knights Templar" group, and not to mainstream Masonry.

From what I've seen on the Internet, there is indeed a major problem with hazing in the Prince Hall groups.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join