It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the "King of all the World (Hiram Abiff);" the Masonic Messiah & other Masonic Conspiracies.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
reply to post by illuminazislayer

It should be noted that this refers to the Prince Hall "Knights Templar" group, and not to mainstream Masonry.

From what I've seen on the Internet, there is indeed a major problem with hazing in the Prince Hall groups.

Above: Shriner Masons.

Since around a third of American Masons are members of the Shriners and Jesters, and one can only apply to such organisations allegedly after one becomes a 32nd or 33rd degree Mason, thus I must assume that by "mainstream Masonry" that you are referring to Masons of the lower degrees. The Shriners and Jesters are of curse "side degrees" for Masons who have already puchased numerous other degrees. Bear in mind that not "all" Masons are deemed worthy to have the sacred and holy "ice cream, whipped cream and strawberries" applied to their genitals.

Straight Talk #1 On The Mystic Shrine
by William J. Schnoebelen, © 2010

www.withoneaccord.org...

In fact, Shriners are not just any Masons. They are Masons who have had to go through
not just the Blue Lodge (the foundational three degrees upon which all Masonry is
based); but they are required to climb to near the pinnacle of American Freemasonry.
They must either have attained the 32° of the Scottish Rite or become a Knights
Templar in the Commandery of the York Rite. (See endnote 2) This means that, in the
first case, they have had to go through 32 degrees; or in the second case, ten degrees.

Could it be that it is because Shriner Masonry is an elite organisation for high degree Masons who tend to be rather wealthy that you don't consider them to be "mainstream?"

Then, if you pass, you are made to strip to your
underwear and are blindfolded. What I did not know at the time is that everything that
was happening to me was taking place on a stage with dozens of Shriners out in the
audience watching.
We had to walk with other candidates over the "burning sands" of the desert (everything
in the Shrine is couched in Arabic imagery). Barefoot, we walked over what we later
learned was a carpet with electric wires in it designed to slightly burn our feet,

Further I doubt that the sacred and holy initiation rite of being blindfolded, having to simulate oral sex on a hot dog while being prodded in the posterior with a sharp object and being led to believe that a dog is urinating on you would be merely revealed to the every Mason, so sacred and holy are such rituals.

Shrine conventions are notorious for drinking and whoring. In fact, in our city, there was a
convention where Shriners were running through hotel corridors drunk as lords and
wearing nothing but their little red fezzes. They were chasing the prostitutes around!
.bid

Again to be a member of the elite Shriner Mason fraternity one has to be able to afford the prostitutes, and in ressession hit America, many Masons may not be able to afford this.

Another woman sent us some of the programs for Jester parties out at exclusive
ranches in Texas. Some of the events were called "Riding the bull" and "Riding the
heifer." She explained that most of these guys were up in the sixties or seventies and
were not doing rodeo acts.

Ibid

Above: Jester Masons on a $500,000 (paid by their charity) sex tourism trip to Brazil where underage prostitutes were supplied (one of whom was allegedy 11 years old).

Also do bear in mind that underage male and female prostitutes probably are quite expensive, I imagine, and that the costs of this may well be prohibitive to "mainstream" Masons who wish to engage in such sacred and holy rituals, thus I suspect that such holy and sacred activities would only be available to the economic elites of Masonry and denied to "mainstream" Masons.

Lux

edit on 25-4-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Formatting

edit on Mon Apr 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer777
Since around a third of American Masons are members of the Shriners and Jesters, and one can only apply to such organisations allegedly after one becomes a 32nd or 33rd degree Mason, thus I must assume that by "mainstream Masonry" that you are referring to Masons of the lower degrees.
Not true. It used to be the case, years ago, that you had to be 32° Scottish RIte, or a Knight Templar in the York RIte to become a Shriner, but today, any 3° Master Mason can join.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

You post is off in so many ways, I don't know where to start?

First off, any 3rd Degree, or Master Mason can join the Shriners. I don't know what the "Jesters" are, so I won't comment on those. Many Shrine Temples do have "clown units" that visit the children in hospitals, perhaps that is what you are referring to.

Second off, I have known people that went on the infamous "sex tourism" trips, those people were not Masons or Shriners, but I thought it was worth mentioning that it things are definitely not "cost prohibitive." It is extremely, and appallingly cheap.

Third, if there were existing photos of Shriners with children in a 3rd world country, it would mostly likely be a mission trip, or a trip to help out those children. If some of those children were also involved in the sex trade, that would be an unfortunate coincidence, and all the more reason for Shriner's to be there helping.

Fourth, there is no requirement to be financially successful to attain higher degrees of Masonry. It is a falsehood to assume that higher degrees mean richer people. I know many people that have dedicated their life's work to Masonry, attained 32nd and 33rd Degrees, but have never lived more than a lower-middle class lifestyle.

It seems you are just making so many jumps, illogical conclusions, and baseless assumptions based on nothing? Why would you do that?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
It seems you are just making so many jumps, illogical conclusions, and baseless assumptions based on nothing? Why would you do that?
You must be new here.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
273 = Hiram Abiff = ChVRM + ABIV = 254 + 19
465 = King Solomon = MLK + ShLMH = 90 + 375 = SUM (1..30)
640 = Hiram, King of Tyre = ChVRM + MLK + TzVR = 254 + 90 + 296
====
1378 = Total = SUM (1..52)

1378 is starting year of the Rosicrucians.
Without Hiram Abiff we did not have Rosicrucians.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

273 The number of Hiram Abiff
edit on 25-4-2011 by hawk123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

That's great.

Maurice Richard was number 9. First to score 500 career goals.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Wasn't talking about the Shrine, was talking about the Prince Hall Templars.

The Shrine is not Freemasonry, and it does not confer Masonic degrees. Its a frat-boy style social club that up until now has likited its members to Freemasons. This is expected to change by many people, including myself, as many in the Shrine leadership believe their rules should be changed to allow anyone to join, regardless if he is a Freemason.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I don't know what the "Jesters" are, so I won't comment on those. Many Shrine Temples do have "clown units" that visit the children in hospitals, perhaps that is what you are referring to.

Second off, I have known people that went on the infamous "sex tourism" trips, those people were not Masons or Shriners,

What Lucifer wrote in this regard is, at least generally, correct. The Royal Order of Jesters is a side degree in the Shrine. Some of its members in New York state were indicted on federal charges of trafficking prostitutes for their members, and later convicted. Those convicted include a retired judge and several cops. This stuff is actually a couple of years old now, but at the time, it created quite a buzz in the Masonic blogosphere.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Thank you, I had never heard of them before, and I have been a Shriner almost 5 years and a Mason for about 7.

I don't get invited to any of the fun parties I guess.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Those evil, evil clowns. traveling from town to town, putting on parades and making children laugh. What a horrid way to spend your life. Living it to make a child smile.

Lucifer, this being a free speech message board, you can continue to lie as you have, and troll to your hearts content, but nothing, I repeat, NOTHING you say or do will be able to erase the smiles shriner clowns have brought to children over the years. Those who needed help received it, and continue to receive it, and know what the true function of the Shrine is. I feel sorry for you that you have such an empty spot in your heart. I wonder what your father thinks of your rants here?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Since around a third of American Masons are members of the Shriners and Jesters

I will be needing a source for the assertion that 33% of american masons are jesters.

This is just one of your blatant lies.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
I will be needing a source for the assertion that 33% of american masons are jesters.

I think the figure is actually closer to 20% of Masons are Shriners. The newest data available is about 4 years old and shows aproximately 1,700,000 Masons in the United States and Canada and 380,000 Shriners for all of North America.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
I think the figure is actually closer to 20% of Masons are Shriners. The newest data available is about 4 years old and shows aproximately 1,700,000 Masons in the United States and Canada and 380,000 Shriners for all of North America.
Masonic Service Association of America has 2009 figures for 1.4 million, and the Shriners' website lists 340,000 members... decreases in each across the board. So maybe as high as 27%... the Shrine numbers include Mexico, the Philippines, Puerto Rico and the Republic of Panama, which I don't believe the MSAA does, so it's not an exact ratio.
edit on 2011.4.25 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I was surprised about that myself

Actually you don't need to be a Scottish Rite Mason anymore to join the Shrine. Plus we're talking about Prince Hall Templars not the Shriners nor the small band of men who did something wrong, and were persecuted.

This has been said before and don't misconstrue his words.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

...entertaining sick children and not, as the context in which you attempted to place the photo would suggest, involved in any sort of hazing.

Since around a third of American Masons are members of the Shriners and Jesters

Previously addressed.

and one can only apply to such organisations allegedly after one becomes a 32nd or 33rd degree Mason

Also previously addressed, but I think it's important to point this out: for someone who claims the research background that you do, it's odd that you didn't catch a policy change of more than a decade ago.

thus I must assume that by "mainstream Masonry" that you are referring to Masons of the lower degrees.

The term isn't used in Freemasonry, so no, that's not what anyone meant.

Straight Talk #1 On The Mystic Shrine
by William J. Schnoebelen, © 2010

Wow, really? I mean, really?

Could it be that it is because Shriner Masonry is an elite organisation for high degree Masons who tend to be rather wealthy that you don't consider them to be "mainstream?"

The term has a rather obvious meaning if you'd care to admit you're not an expert...ever.

Then, if you pass, you are made to strip to your
underwear and are blindfolded. What I did not know at the time is that everything that
was happening to me was taking place on a stage with dozens of Shriners out in the
audience watching.
We had to walk with other candidates over the "burning sands" of the desert (everything
in the Shrine is couched in Arabic imagery). Barefoot, we walked over what we later
learned was a carpet with electric wires in it designed to slightly burn our feet,

Are you sure he means the AAONMS, or some offshoot of the Palladium Rite that he can provide dates and lodge numbers for his joining despite the fact that it never existed? Or maybe some subgroup of the Rite of Memphis-Misraim that he totally joined despite the fact that it would have cost him his membership in his blue lodge?

You know what? He's probably talking about some sort of poker club his mother lodge had...you know, Kilbourne #3 of Wisconsin, which never existed.

Above: Jester Masons on a $500,000 (paid by their charity) sex tourism trip to Brazil where underage prostitutes were supplied (one of whom was allegedy 11 years old).

Despite your incessant claims of this, I've never seen you actually prove that charity funds were set aside for the trip.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Since around a third of American Masons are members of the Shriners and Jesters, and one can only apply to such organizations allegedly after one becomes a 32nd or 33rd degree Mason, thus I must assume that by "mainstream Masonry" that you are referring to Masons of the lower degrees. The Shriners and Jesters are of course "side degrees" for Masons who have already purchased numerous other degrees. Bear in mind that not "all" Masons are deemed worthy to have the sacred and holy "ice cream, whipped cream and strawberries" applied to their genitals.

Yes it is true; masonic cult has a pyramid shaped, authoritarian power structure, where the cult leaders at the top deceive all others below them. Maintaining secrecy is very important in this type of power structure, a masonic cultist at a lower level should not know what happens in the higher levels and must be completely obedient and loyal towards his cult. And here masonic hazing rituals involving physical and psychological abuse play an important role in sealing the lips of the masonic cultists.

Several horrendous fear based torture techniques, when used on a masonic cultist, results in the creation of distinct multiple personalities. A human mind can't handle such severe abuses, so the brain creates amnesia walls around memories of such abuses and blocks them from being accessed by the victim. The creation of these amnesia walls results in fragmentation of mind i.e altered self (front personality) is formed in the mind - which can be easily programmed to do any task (arms dealing, prostitution, drugs trafficking and even programming other cultists by using same torture methods.) that a person would not normally do. So, a masonic cultist who goes through such abuses will not be able to recall any memories relating to those abuses and hence will be in complete denial. In this way, few evil cult leaders at the top can control the many ignorant masonic cultists below.

www.nytimes.com...

The initiation rituals at the Masonic lodge here had been bathed in secrecy over the years. The climax of Monday night's ceremony was to be a simple prank. A new member of the Fellow Craft Club, a select group within the lodge, would sit in a chair while an older member stood 20 feet away and fired a handgun loaded with blanks.

That ritual went terribly wrong inside Southside Masonic Lodge No. 493, in a basement littered with rat traps, tin cans, a 9-foot-tall guillotine, and a setup designed to mimic walking a plank. The shooter, a 76-year-old Mason, Albert Eid, was carrying two guns, a .22-caliber handgun with blanks in his left pocket, and a .32-caliber gun with live rounds in his right pocket. He reached into his right pants pocket, pulled out the wrong gun and shot William James, a 47-year-old fellow Mason, in the face, killing him, the authorities said.

Guillotine, Rat traps combined with guns; a nice way of masonic hazing and torturing new initiates, but a dumb mason spoiled it.

edit on 26-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: external content.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

I've heard of the accidental gunshot victim, but the story has it wrong. There is no need for any of those items like the guillotine or the rat trap. There is no violence whatsoever in the Fellow Craft degree. There is no torture in Freemasonry. There are no "fragmented" minds or amnesia.

As for the "pyramid" structure, the same can be said for 100% of things that take time and effort to advance in. The university structure is a pyramid structure with the most people at the bottom uninitiated, then a smaller group working towards a bachelor's degree, then a smaller group working toward a Master's degree, then and even smaller group working toward a PhD, and then the smallest group of PhD faculty and mentoring.

The pyramid structure works for Oprah's book club, with the largest group being the uninitiated folks that just know the bookclub exists. The next layer has recently joined and has only read the most recent book or two. Then there is the even smaller group of longtime members that have read the majority of the books, and then there is the ultra-small group of prolific readers that have read every book since the beginning and have attended events and discussions, etc. Then at the top is Oprah herself.

So, every Mason has already mentioned in the thread that there is no "ranking" associated with the higher level degrees. A 3rd Degree Mason can be the highest ranking Mason in the Lodge as a Worshipful Master, or the highest ranking Mason in the State as a Grand Master. There is no need to be a 32 or 33 degree Mason to have rank. The pyramid structure is just a result of less and less people being willing or able to devote the time it takes to learn those degrees and participate in those meetings.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminazislayer
Yes it is true; masonic cult has a pyramid shaped, authoritarian power structure,
So do the majority of businesses in the world. Someone self-employed is at the top of his own pyramid and has nobody above or below him. A small company at the very least has a boss and then people under him. Larger companies require more layers, until you get to big corporations which have one CEO, multiple vice presidents, even more division heads, etc... trickling down.

Such hierarchy exists because it's time proven as one of the best ways to get things done. If you have a corporation with 1000 employees, and they all have equal say and nobody takes instruction from anybody else, how would you manage to stay in business?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminazislayer

Really? I am below the YMCA? Some swim club kid has me beat out on the world domination scale.....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Mason mike

My question deals with Jesters. A group that until this site, I has never heard of. Lucifer parades himself as an intellectual who doesn't lie, but the few simple checks to his claims show him to be either real stupid, or an outright liar. Or quite possibly a combination of both. After all, the Jesters were the ones being prosecuted for the prostitution. So far, all he has been able to prove about the Shriners is they like to party. We already knew that. Party and give money and time to help kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join