It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this symbol?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

This is pretty wild.. What I find interesting is when you mentioned "As Above So Below"... I've seen this everywhere lately. Hell, there was a thread with it a couple days ago Right Here...

This is from what I understand an old saying of the Knights Templar..

Notice the bottom sentence in this image....

Whatcha think?...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm not trying to stomp on anyone's beliefs or anything and I agree this stuff is kind of freaky, but you can connect anything to anything using anything. In fact my cousin told me something funny about how someone related the Rebecca Black "song" Friday to the JFK assassination.

Everybody's rushin' = American/Russian Cold War tensions.

Anyways like I said, you can connect anything to anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I have been looking over this thread and my conclusion is D.N.A. strands. All the information given here should be i think compiled and looked over. I think it all goes together in some way!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

wow...quite amazing. Those crosses "x" though look like they are seperated and not "written like an N" as cloudwater said it apparently had to be. Still impressing how it however predates pyramids and X has always been used for whatever reason or belief.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
First, I have to say, amazing, informative, weird. yet interesting thread! Good work from Fogg, you can tell he knows his stuff here. I was following a lot of key terms here and I couldn't help but notice a lot of World of Warcraft stuff was included in the search results. I don't play WoW so its all unfamiliar to me, but does it and can it relate to this thread?

Also, I see Fogg hasn't posted here after so many pages, but I'd like to ask you some questions if you happen to see this.

Fogg, you said you are "..a son of Thorr" Is that THEE Thor? Electric Hammer smashing Thor? And I'm new to this subject in general, but is this a genuine bloodline that you found somehow, or is it some kind of spiritual connection of some sort?
edit on 18-4-2011 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yeah its from the BTK stuff!

www.google.com...://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/trutv.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/unsolved/btk/PG-BTK-similar-signature.jpg&i mgrefurl=http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/unsolved/btk/photos.html&usg=__oP0hmmivZWJyjosM9pPkVVwffFE=&h=180&w=240&sz=9&hl=en&start=0& zoom=1&tbnid=uYkztCcj965bsM:&tbnh=106&tbnw=141&ei=6z6sTcrdBsXV0QHKyIDsBA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbtk%2Bkiller%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1899%26bi h%3D908%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=312&oei=6z6sTcrdBsXV0QHKyIDsBA&page=1&ndsp=76&ved=1t:429,r:36,s:0&tx=84&ty=91

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Looks like double helix.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

I am not into the occult, nor have I ever been. I do not feel that it is something evil, but rather a protection from it. I have my firm beliefs that no one can ever change, however, I realize that a lot of things overlap. This experience is what led me to believe that the gods of old were not myths. Can't see any civilization taking the time ti record stuff in stone just to humor us with some good sci-fi!

Just looking for some answers.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Now that is a good answer!!!
Star for you!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fabricofgod

Interesting!
I know that I am suppose to find out what this means.
Haven't been of the right mind lately to do a lot of meditating or praying.
Nevertheless, I am still on my treasure hunt!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

I have to say that I got chills reading your answer.
I have thought about the same thing, turning it, that is.
But, that is not what I am suppose to do.
I know that I know it is to be drawn a specific way.
I looked and looked for it, and got nothing.
That's why I am asking here.
Thank You for your thoughts!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by assassin17

Hmmm.
Got some family members living down there on that base right now!
So, what kind of guys were these that you are saying that you were hanging around?
And why was it NOT a good experience?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicrikk

Well, o.k. Can you share these videos. If you don't want to put them out there for everyone to see, U2U me with them. I am interested in everything I can get my hands on! I am open to every ones input! I really appreciate everyone taking the time to help little ole me.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminateu

You know, Solomon's seal has the exact same number of lines. Instead of a triangle, the last line is moved a different direction. It goes up instead of over. Never noticed that before, and I have looked at it a hundred times.
Thanks for the link.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Not sure of your symbol however the saying "as above so below" is from the ancient wisdom. It means everything below corresponds to the the higher realms, from the highest to the lowest there is a great correspondence. While not a perfect correspondence they do so enough that we can learn a lot about the higher realms by what happens in our current sphere of existence. Couple books I recommend are A Treatise on White Magic - Alice A Bailey, and The Immortal - JJ Dewey The first is pretty heavy reading, The second is set in story form so much easier to read but still teaches some heavy principles.

pretty heavy reading

Haven't heard that kind of talk since my daddy!!! Whoa, that's heavy, was one of his favorites sayings!
Gotta laugh out of that! Thanks!
With all the help I have gotten on here, it is going to take a while to research it all. I have got my work cut out for me.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by UneedTOhitTHIS

Just recognizing all the people that have reached out to help here, is enough!
Surely, people are really trying to help me out here!
This is great!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalTruth

Wow!
Thank You so much for your words of kindness and truth!
They were well received!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I think I read through all the posts but I'm not sure I understand Mr Froggs and those that studied runes. However I think it's an interesting link to follow. Cloudwater, have you read the full "poem" looks like a poem...of his first quote ? It might lead you to an answer ?

I have seen those or similar signs (3 crosses but on another line) in a hand and a palmreader also said it was a big protection....and a gift.
As to the "as above so below", I received it sometimes as an answer to questions during prayers, so I wonder if you had any questions ? It also went along with "things aren't always what they seem to be".

If I do a kind of brainstorming of all the posts here several words cling stronger to me.
It would go like that : runes, power of numbers, 6 and 9 dark, truth, fate, faith, God, Jesus, quantum, cosmos, church, believe your own inner words....

You said you had a strong need to learn about religions after your NDE experience ? Maybe, if you remeber your experience it has to do with finding out things that have nothing to do with what you've learned previously as a "Christian" and in "Churches".

For instance: I believe there is a GOD but I doubt that every single thing written in the bible is GOD's word but has been adapted to suit men's power. So I think there is truth and lies in the same book.

Our personal experiences makes our beliefs so much stronger than anything else. I think you don't have to worry but if you are getting an extra protection you'll most probably see darker things,....painfull things and really need that protection to maintain inner peace.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

This looks hopi. It resembles what I believe to be "a path followed or chosen?"
In use with other symbols, Im certain I've seen this in native american use.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join