It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this symbol?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I had an NDE a few years back, and every since then I have been seeing this symbol. I also got the words, "As above, so below". Hence, my signature.

I do know that it HAS to be drawn a certain way. It is not 3 X's, Infinity, or DNA. It has to be drawn like a slanted capital N forward then backwards. Don't know how or why I know that, but I do. I find myself drawing it all the time. I scribble it on paper, on the arm of my chair, and sometimes I draw it in the air with my finger.

I would like to know if anyone on here has ever seen it or knows what it means. I have been searching for over 3 years now and have not gotten the answer. I know that I will know when I find the right answer, and I will know what it is not. With all the great minds on ATS, someone should be able to enlighten me.

I need help uploading this pic. It shows that it is going to be there. But I don't see it on my thread. Help PLEASE!!!!!
edit on 10/25/2010 by cloudwatcher because: need help posting picture

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c2595022b20.png[/atsimg]

edit on 18-4-2011 by Gazrok because: Edited to add picture

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Not seeing any symbol here dude. However the words "as above so below" are used in high magick ritual circle casting.

Try posting the pic here, or link to it on another place.
edit on 17/4/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

link   
Image isn't showing up, may have to upload it again.

link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

can you post one of your scribbles possibly? or maybe an MSpaint version or something?

cause I have no idea what you are talking about haha, bu ti want to know what the symbol looks like. the description leaves me with nothing to go off of.

not 3 x's or the infinity symbol or DNA, oh ok...so...what does it look like? haha

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Doesn't work for me either!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Also please give some context to the symbol and it's relation to the circle casting words.

As at the moment your description just sounds like the brand logo for Nine Inch Nails

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I need help with it. Tried posting it again and I got nothing.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

if you have a link i can embed it for you.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by esqONE

How do i do that?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Just save it onto the site directly in the media section, go to Tools and you'll see from there. Pretty basic. Send a message if you need help though.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

go to Tools, then click on pictures (right under tools) then go to upload an image, after you upload it, click on it and there will be 3 links under it, copy the one that says "embed" obviously haha. then just copy it into your post. and boom. done.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
For some reason, the whole URL will not copy. UGH!
I am frustrated!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

this happens to me all the time, what you have to do is click somewhere else on the page, just to stop it from highlighting.

now click inside the text box where the link is, click and hold, and drag it to the end, becareful not to go too far outside the text box or it wont copy the entire thing. i think you jus thave to make sure you click and hold whilst in the text box. its annoying cause you cant highlight it like you would anything else.

ATS needs to make this boxes bigger or something cause it annoys me too.
edit on 17-4-2011 by esqONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c2595022b20.png[/atsimg]

here is the link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c2595022b20.png[/atsimg

add an " ] " square bracket to the end, and it'll work.
edit on 17-4-2011 by esqONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by esqONE

Many, Many thanks!!!!!

Tried forever, couldn't get it without a mouse on my laptop!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What is with this symbol and you?
Tell me!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I described what and the how in the post. I had an NDE and every since I have been seeing this figure. In my head, mind, whatever. I cannot get it out of my head. I know that it means something. For some reason, I think it has something to do with protection, but I am not sure. With this symbol, I got the words, "As Above, So Below".

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is whats called a bind-rune.

A Tri Gifu.

Ultimate sacrifice and gift. ie, the gift of life.

Rune XXX. The Frost-fiend. LEMMINKAINEN, reckless minstrel, Handsome hero, Kaukomieli, Hastens as the dawn is breaking, At the dawning of the morning, To the resting-place of vessels, To the harbor of the island, Finds the vessels sorely weeping, Hears the wailing of the rigging, And the ships intone this chorus: "Must we wretched lie forever In the harbor of this island, Here to dry and fall in pieces? Ahti wars no more in Northland, Wars no more for sixty summers, Even should he thirst for silver, Should he wish the gold of battle."

Kelavala

What happened in your NDE????

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d0ee80c2b22.jpg[/atsimg]

is what i see it in. shrug

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I would be willing to bet, that your life circumstances changed big time after this.

The ritual sacrifice of the self. Giving of you self. in Tri Form.

The Norns. Past present and further. or the three old hags.

Wild guess, I am most likely wrong. But did your NDE happen on 9th Sep 2009?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join