It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this symbol?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Santeria, now there's a topic. So was your wife Puerto Rican or Cuban?

Mexican direct links to Pancho Villa, Grandma was a practicer.

Talk about painful changes forced on you -- loved ones ripped away.

Rough.

I think this crew here is on the same basic quest.

Cool huh.

Energy vampirism is real.

From the look in her eye, something was happening to her.

Now it's considered a real possibility? That they're able to do this and are willing to do this....is humankind in trouble? How does this not turn into a horror movie?

Is there any doubt? They said they are already integrating some into Parkinson's patients. If you go to my blog under alchemy category, there is an entry that they are already making electronic components out of human blood, so as to integrate with the body and use the bloodstream for wiring.

Blood Link

The researchers say the development of biological electronic components will facilitate the creation of artificial eyes, robotic limbs and other cyborg implants.

edit on 23-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It was just windy with lots of thunder here. We are in some sort of weather bubble here. It always goes around us. Thanks for the thought. 10 years, and every storm parts our town on either side.

Originally posted by AuranVector
reply to post by SuperiorEd

SuperiorEd, aren't you in Missouri? I take it you were not directly affected by the tornadoes.

Thank God.

edit on 23-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by Jinglelord

I will look into it. Lower huh. I am about to get in touch with some of my Wicca friends here in town and just get anything I can get out of them.

It was asked if I had any Shamanic influences, No. The Native side, mostly have lost that path, and are mostly Christian. My grandmother was very good friends with the Chief, but regrettably, I was never exposed to any of it. I wish I had been into any of this then, I would have went to them. I was in Oklahoma for about 4 months getting the house ready to sell last year. It still sits there empty. grrrr.

Choctaw County.

I still might, cousins and Aunt are members of the Nation. I might do that later. If they will talk to me, gringo.

No Shaman will talk to you any more than I am and I talk way too much. The word for those guys is Sham Man.

You need to find it. Once you found it they will show up when you need them and leave before you think you're done.

If it is your path don't be surprised when the toothless old homeless guy you gave a dollar to looks you in the eye and the journey begins.

But that is the way of all things.

It might not be for you, it might be for someone lurking here. But for someone reading this you know what I mean.

Nothing I write is for no reason... Nothing written here is for no reason.

If any of you see a gargoyle like beast holding a weapon in one hand in a dream let me know...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I just read the Humpty Dumpty. Crazy.

I will say this, I have an old 70's copy of Disney's Fantasyland. There is something in Babes in Toyland.

Alchemy came up before I had a chance to get into it.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord

...If you're interested in that kind of thing this guy: www.sharedwisdom.com... has an absolute TON of fantastic stories. He practices Hawaiian mysticism but has been all over the world and has seen many things. An anthologist by training he worked with the Leakys and Tim White in the Rift valley along with an impressive resume before he pretty much blew that career by getting into the Shamanic stuff. His books are all riveting and the sacrry thing is I don't think he exaggerates much. I took a university course he taught and attended a few of his workshops (I rarely attend workshops). Definitely the real deal.

I just bookmarked this. Thank you. I'm wondering why I've never heard of Hank Wesselman (maybe because there's just so much to explore). One of my favorite books is "The Secret Science Behind Miracles" by Max Freedom Long. Serge Kahili King's books are also useful ("Urban Shaman," etc.)

When I was young I had what they call night terrors. I literally didn't sleep much until my parents had me drugged so I could sleep at night. I quit taking them after a year and they couldn't make me so the terror came back. I've come to believe I was not in my body and that I was doing battle in my sleep. There have been four instances I can directly link to things happening in the waking world.

I can identify with this, although my experiences were not as severe as yours. Thank God my parents did not give me drugs to get me to sleep.

... I knew it would do harm if I didn't and I remember asking for help.

I heard a voice tell me to look down and that I would know what to do. I looked down and picked up a piece of a branch from the ground. This is where I suddenly knew what to do. I drew a shape on the log. It turned blue and I pointed it at the hound.

The hound turned small and vanished. It was gone and awoke with a scream.

The shape was the Rune Laguz, this is the rune that brings life, the rune of water. I didn't know this at that time. While I had seen the runes I had yet to become intimate with them. I walked outside to have a smoke. The twilight in the morning was the same as the dream once I was on my second smoke and had been awake for awhile.

I saw in a planter something that I had not seen before. It might have been there and I just didn't notice it but I had been in that planter many times and would have pulled it out... it was that branch from the dream. In the scratches natural to an old branch was the Rune. Not clear but definitely there.

Later in the day I found out from my mom my Aunt and Cousin almost died during birth from going septic and umbilical cord wrapped around the neck... . I didn't even know she was pregnant (big and separated extended family).

I'm sure you have been a sorcerer/shaman before. To me this a clear sign. That you would find the same branch with the same marking (that has the power to dissolve evil) that you saw in your dream -- wonderful, even though the dream was terrifying.

This was one of the stronger linkages but there were others I simply will never share. The goal is not to convince anyone of anything here just to share when I feel someone could benefit from the knowledge.

It's futile to try to convince someone who is not open to these things. I agree that some things cannot be shared.

This is lower world work. This is our animal.

The Shaman is different from many religious practitioners. Higher knowledge means nothing. Lower intuition and the animal drives us.

I wouldn't go as far to say that "Higher knowledge means nothing" but I can understand (I think) what you're saying here. A lot of higher knowledge is for the head only (let's face it some things are simply beyond the human mind to comprehend -- like the Godhead). I mean it's too abstract to be "useful."

Earth magick is to help us survive (both physically & psychologically) while we have physical bodies.

AuranVector
edit on 24-4-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

reply to post by cloudwatcher

Thanks for the warm reply.

I just wanted to say that the dream I had, I don't really see that it plays in this sequence very well. I don't think it is connected. Just when I first came to this thread it definitely struck my in an odd way.

I guess i knew I was in the right place. And that was freaky.

If you said, OMG I had a dream that a person rescued me in the same tower, and you happened to look like that in the dream, then we got something.

I was adopted as an infant. 7 days old. I always knew about it. So yeah I am a total mystery to myself. I can tell you this, I am not anything like my family. Somethings are just genetic.

It's a two-edged sword to be adopted. On one hand, it's tragic that you don't know who your blood relatives are. On the other hand, you're not encumbered by knowing who your blood relatives are. You can invent (in your fantasies) the relatives you would want.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Mexican direct links to Pancho Villa, Grandma was a practicer. Timewalker

Mexican Santeria -- interesting. Mexican Indians have many different shamanic traditions which have been blended with Santeria imported from the Caribbean. AuranVector

From the look in her eye, something was happening to her. Timewalker

I'm trying to find a book I have on energy vampirism. This one is unusual in that is written by an American Methodist minister who also happens to be psychic. He drew these amazing drawings of what it looks like when an energy vampire extends a tentacle into another's solar plexus to suck out energy. Hint: Always protect your solar plexus. This minister would wrap saran wrap around his middle -- no kidding. It was enough to block the tentacles. AuranVector

Is there any doubt? They said they are already integrating some into Parkinson's patients. If you go to my blog under alchemy category, there is an entry that they are already making electronic components out of human blood, so as to integrate with the body and use the bloodstream for wiring.

Blood Link

The researchers say the development of biological electronic components will facilitate the creation of artificial eyes, robotic limbs and other cyborg implants.
Timewalker

I read the article on your link. Horror stories just waiting to happen. AuranVector

edit on 24-4-2011 by AuranVector because: Tried to clarify format. Unsuccessfully.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
It was just windy with lots of thunder here. We are in some sort of weather bubble here. It always goes around us. Thanks for the thought. 10 years, and every storm parts our town on either side.

Glad to hear you survived in one piece. I tried to post a comment anonymously on your site, but the page would not allow me to. ??

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

He drew these amazing drawings of what it looks like when an energy vampire extends a tentacle into another's solar plexus to suck out energy. Hint: Always protect your solar plexus. This minister would wrap saran wrap around his middle -- no kidding. It was enough to block the tentacles. AuranVector

I would like to see that. I will have to carry some saran wrap next time I go to the club.

I know, the mind chips and blood circuits seem wrong to me. Maybe we will be the last generation of complete humans?

My brain is big enough for me. Damaged goods.
edit on 24-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I checked out your thread "As above so below." I can see why you were ready to quit ATS. It should never have been moved out of Philosophy.

I also read your UFO experience on your blog. I believe you. That dark shadow moving across you reminded me of another UFO report.

Have you seen a documentary called "I Know What I Saw" ? It's the best doc on UFOs I've seen. In it one of the people interviewed was a Texas rancher who described the UFO he saw. It was in broad daylight (not night like yours), but the size of the UFO was so huge, he could not see the edges of it until it shot up and away. For some reason, when I read your story I thought of that rancher. May be my subconscious knows they're related stories.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I am in Ohio and we have had lots of inclement weather here over the past 4 or 5 days as we.. Actually had a tornado touch down on my road in Wednesdays storms. Stopped about a mile and a half down the road away from my house. My house is built into the side of a hill, so no worries. I love to watch the storms though. Totally fascinate me!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Me too. If I could get away with it, I would ride storms out on my roof, perched on my chimney. At times, the storms go North of us. I can watch them from the roof as they go by. There was a night last year where the sky above me was pitch black with stars and the lightening north of us was intense. It was awe inspiring to watch.

Originally posted by cloudwatcher

I am in Ohio and we have had lots of inclement weather here over the past 4 or 5 days as we.. Actually had a tornado touch down on my road in Wednesdays storms. Stopped about a mile and a half down the road away from my house. My house is built into the side of a hill, so no worries. I love to watch the storms though. Totally fascinate me!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I am in Ohio

I just thought for sure you were in Oklahoma.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The move of the thread kind of ticked me for a minute, but whatever. I even U2U the mod and got no reply. Really, I was just tired of chasing UFO's and Bigfeet.

Thanks for the reply on the UFO. I can still see it like yesterday. Though it is not so important to me now, I was chasing these boards looking for answers to that. Nothing.

I sung like a bird to whoever would listen, and got nowhere with that but labeled.

edit~ calling it a UFO never seemed right. Though it is unidentified.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I see a lot of life experiences expressed as storms. The rain falling on the just and unjust alike. Most storms pass us by so quickly that we don't take the time to stop and appreciate their beauty. Awesome forces of nature working to cleanse and replenish. When I see the spring storms rolling in, I know that change is just on the horizon. We may not see it at the time of the torrential down pours or widespread flooding, in fact, we often only see the hardships and destruction. But those, my dear friends, is where the true connection really lies. What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Pfft! As if!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Ohio, home of the Wright brothers and 21 astronauts. Seems like they all want to get out of Ohio. I kid you.

I drove through on the way to NY, bout it.

I bought my first ice scraper there.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wanted to share this with you all. This is where I really got interested in Religious/Occult and visual topics.

There is some pretty good info.

The Empire of the City, George Washington, And The Holy Roman Empire.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

To All: Happy Resurrection Day!

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord

If you're interested in that kind of thing this guy: www.sharedwisdom.com... has an absolute TON of fantastic stories. He practices Hawaiian mysticism but has been all over the world and has seen many things. An anthologist by training he worked with the Leakys and Tim White in the Rift valley along with an impressive resume before he pretty much blew that career by getting into the Shamanic stuff. His books are all riveting and the sacrry thing is I don't think he exaggerates much. I took a university course he taught and attended a few of his workshops (I rarely attend workshops). Definitely the real deal.

Jinglelord, I really love this "Shared Wisdom" site. I just started reading it and was fascinated by his encounters with jinn.

The first time I took the existence of jinn seriously was when I read Irina Tweedie's "Daughter of Fire." Tweedie, a Sufi teacher, was in India for about 5 or 6 years under the guidance of a Hindu Sufi teacher, Radha Mohan Lal of the Naqshbandi Order. This is a book I would recommend to any serious seeker -- detailed descriptions of the process of becoming enlightened. In it, Lal explains to Tweedie that jinn are parallel lifeforms.

One thing that grabbed my attention in Wesselman's account of his encounter with a jinn in an Egyptian temple, was that the jinn asked for an offering of honey.

Honey is the standard offering to Oshun, Yoruba goddess of love (an African counterpart to Venus).

Makes me wonder if the Orishas (god/spirits) are really jinn. You can really feel their presence when they're called.

AuranVector

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join