It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this symbol?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by AuranVector

I'm sorry. I missed your post till now.

My personal thing with it, well that's a bit personal for me, but I will say that it is used in many religious and esoteric images and ceremonies, always violet.

edit on 20-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

I've got to tell you this video creeped me out until the end. The creatures reminded me of the creatures in "Pan's Labyrinth" -- I doubt if it's the same artist -- nightmarish images.

And the loud dissonance, the noise -- not my idea of music. The noise just drowned out the lyrics. I had to look up the lyrics -- interesting lyrics actually -- but I could not hear the words above the din.

The cosmic fire at the end was interesting but not very accurate. Kundalini energy always starts at the root of the astral spine (shushumna nadi).

So you are associating violet with the ajna chakra? This is traditional. There's also the Blue Pearl.

I'm reminded of some old hypnotic tapes I used to have, where the voice would instruct one to visualize the body purified by a violet flame.

I've just always loved the color.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
The thread is wonderful, TY Cloudwatcher for making this thread.

Hey SuperiorEd, have you had a chance to read the Tao te Ching and the Nag Hammadi? I think you will find that very useful in your studies of the Corpus Hermeticum as well.

I agree with what's being said about the Path not being about how much intellectual you can shove in your head and this is why in some Alchemical images, you see Alchemists burning their books. And so, 'Intelligence of Heart'.

BTW, hehe, TY all for being patient with my terriable spelling, word usage and grammar and perhapes fascinating use of the comma. LOL. I've been hand writting, copying and illistrating manuscripts since my early teens, you'd think I would have learned how to put out a descent sentence by now. Lmao.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Arles Morningside because: Because my typing sux. LoL

Edit to add: the significance of the 'burning of the books' imagery might not hit as hard as it did at that time because books were very expensive and rare and to have even a small collection was considered precious. Often students hand copied the books they studied to build their libraries. And if you had a library full of heretical texts, hehe you didn't want to broadcast that. So the imagry of burning books had a very profound meaning and reminder about the path and the importance of Direct Experience rather than emphasis on intellectual learning alone.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

I have the Tao te Ching somewhere. I also have "The Secret Teachings of Jesus: Four Gnostic Gospels" and "The Lost Books of the Bible and the Forgotten Books of Eden."

It's been a long time since I've thrown the coins. As for the other two books, I've only skimmed them to search for specific things. I've never gotten around to actually reading them as they should be read.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by cloudwatcher

Here is a good example.

I love Dr Who, I watch it when I catch it on pbs. I caught some of the last episodes and the guy on the right (the master) had made himself a singularity of all people on earth (bad), and planned to bring the remaining Time Lords and their home planet to earth which would in turn destroy everything and end all time.

Of Course The Doctor saved the day.

I probably got the story a bit wrong, but that was the most of it.

Alchemy guy's edit: or gals, should have a field day with this picture, also notice the violet colors on the Doctors right...

The scene is all backwards,,?? Luna/Sol

edit on 21-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

"Dr. Who" is still running? That must be one of the longest running British TV shows. I had no idea it was still on. Strange photo.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Sorry Tool is not for everyone.

In that video the violet felt covers the "instrument".

Violet always seems to portray the path to god. The middleman if you will.

edit ~ I hope you guy's aren't running for the hills with the exorcist.

Also the purifying Violet Flame is in the same category I think.
edit on 22-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Sorry Tool is not for everyone.

In that video the violet felt covers the "instrument".

Violet always seems to portray the path to god. The middleman if you will.

I missed that: the violet felt covering the instrument. So do you believe St. Germain is an "Ascended Master" ?

He's a very controversial character -- I mean he was a real person once, I just thought he was an eighteenth century (1700's) fraud/ con man. I know there are people who actually worship him.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I look at it like this:

Anyone who has Ever spent time in Reno Nevada around the strip will know this. At night under the moon the city is spectacular. The lights shine, the chemicals flow, money flies around like paper, and the women are all beautiful.

Get to Truckee California before sunrise.

In the moonlight beauty is an illusion in your head, the light of the sun will reveal the truth come sunrise.

Conversely Truckee in the sunlight is a beautiful mountain town in the middle of nature. A throwback to gold rush days and completely peaceful. The beauty of nature and fresh smells surround you. Friendly kind people and artists line the small streets.

Get to Reno after the sun goes down.

In the sunlight the true nature of our natural world can be beheld in its full splendor, in the moonlight this is concealed and becomes nothing but a dream of the day gone.
Truckee
Reno

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
No no, I don't know that much about St. Germain, was just trying to get some different variations of the same message.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

That makes sense.

I seem to run across a lot of modern images that are laid out backwards like that. A paradox within an enigma.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I had tool videos going in the background at work most of the day at work thanks to you!

The Reverend Maynard has been one of my favorites for many years. I bought Undertow the week after it came out and have purchased all but this last CD which I now listened to on You tube!

The imagery represented is consistently good and there is definitely some depth going on there.

By the way Violet IS important. But if you ask me it is 1/2.

Violet / Lavender Dark and Light and also note the plants where the colors get their names are both edible and highly beneficial. Just sayin...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

That makes sense.

I seem to run across a lot of modern images that are laid out backwards like that. A paradox within an enigma.

I perceive the same imagery in the Dr. Who picture as the Alchemical (woodcut?) sketch.

If you look at the lunar side you will clearly see the joys of technology and progress. A lit Christmas tree with a nice home all lit up in the background, the illusion of the joys of our technological advances at their pinnacle. The solar side shows nature reclaiming this.

Look deeper.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
DNA

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

When I really started to "study" alchemical imagery, I was and am amazed to see how much it is portrayed in modern times. I hope to take some courses from the Alchemy Website in the future.

It is quite amusing now.

I don't know if you checked my blog 'as below' in my sig. If not you might like the post called ' He's Got the Whole World In His Hands'. Not so much Alchemy, but Hermes Hermes Hermes Got The Whole World in His Hands.

Then The Second video, You You You, Got the whole world in your hands, through a PSP. The imagery is astounding in this video, portraying the 8 spheres, Solar signs, Rainbows, the three words of god being smacked down. IMO

edit on 22-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I love the Doctor! My dad got me hooked on this show when I was a little girl. And I get BBC America...So, I try to keep up with the good doc.

Your comparison of the 2 pics? What is the older one? Where does one find that? Is it alchemical? I've never gotten into an in-depth study of it, as my indoctrinated mind has often led me to believe it was not a good practice. However, in recent years, the indoctrination is giving way to truth. Truth, it seems, is harder to find than anything else on this planet.

I must say that I had a horrific nightmare involving almost the exact same image on his left. Same color sky. All the gloom and doom. Only in my dream, I could see the Washington monument.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It is on the back of Vin Diesel's neck in XXX. Stop watching that movie and you will save your sanity!!

It is also on the back of adult movies, so you need to stop watching one or the other!!

Hopefully the other
edit on 4/22/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Yes it is alchemical it is from the Book Of Lambspring.

Yep I was afraid to take that course for a while myself until recently. But the imagery peculates through history. Is it so bad to want to know what it all means.

I am not afraid of the dragons anymore....

Since you asked, there is are lots of alchemy websites. I think this one is the best I have run across.

The Alchemy Website

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Really great work Superior.

I have read the books of Enoch and Jasher before.
I recognize the connection in historical figures from different parts of the world and in different religious systems in ancient texts. I have, however, only scratched the surface on these matters. This has been proven by the enormous amount of information provided in this thread.

Despite what I may have thought, I still don't know it all!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The symbol is the alphabet of desire bind rune of the word woman. as above so below is used by all folowers of the magickalarts not just the high arts. it refers to the microcosm of our genetric structure being that of a universe like in quality it instead of planets and solor systems we have atoms that if you look at it can be compaired to a solor system lokking typoe thing

face it you died and were reborn a castor and you are indeed a witch someone who really can cast spells

welcome to the family the gods have chosen you

they chose me
edit on 4/22/2011 by saboinia because: forgotten information

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I just recently started coming to the conclusion that Enoch was Hermes. I had already studied Enoch in great detail, but when I started reading Hermetic material, I made the connections instantly. By now, I am convinced. Isaiah 19 is very telling on this. It mentions the pyramids as being the monument to the Lord. This passage has not been fulfilled. I would say, in these last days, something is going to be found in Egypt that will make the connection between Hermes and Enoch everyday knowledge. I am certain God is hiding something up his sleeve that will wake man up to the underbelly of this world. Wars will be won without weapons. Consciousness will prevail as far as I can see.

Originally posted by cloudwatcher
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Really great work Superior.

I have read the books of Enoch and Jasher before.
I recognize the connection in historical figures from different parts of the world and in different religious systems in ancient texts. I have, however, only scratched the surface on these matters. This has been proven by the enormous amount of information provided in this thread.

Despite what I may have thought, I still don't know it all!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is the seventh ray stuff. The seventh ray document is telling if you read it. It asks for worship of ascended masters and is attached heavily to theosophy.

It also reveals that the watchers are in charge. The watchers in Enoch are the fallen angels. Deception.

"The two thousand year cycle of the Piscean Age governed by the Sixth Ray and known as the Christian Dispensation, is drawing to a close, and as all cycles overlap, the sensitive “inner ear” and “inner eye” of The Watchers have glimpsed the Dawn of the New Day through the vibrations of the Seventh Ray which are making themselves felt in the hopeful hearts of the Forerunners of The New Age."

This is a candidate for the deception (in Revelation) that enters the scene before Christ is revealed and takes His place as Lord of lords and King of kings. Know them by their fruit. The narrow path is not the Exoteric material church and not the Esoteric spiritual new age movement. The narrow path is between. Few find it.

edit on 22-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Holy alchemy timewalker!
There is a lot information to cover here.
Have you ever read it all?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join