It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this symbol?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

No way have I even scratched the surface. In fact I went into overload downloading and zipping around sites. When I came across Hermes, I had to step back for a bit. I plan to be visiting that site for a long time to come. If you have an eye for this kind of thing, you will look at fantasy paintings and such with a new look.

I am sure some of these guys are laughing at the late bloomers but, wow.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by AuranVector

Sorry Tool is not for everyone.

In that video the violet felt covers the "instrument".

Violet always seems to portray the path to god. The middleman if you will.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cda9ea7332c0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/718c7fbb73d9.jpg[/atsimg]

edit ~ I hope you guy's aren't running for the hills with the exorcist.

Also the purifying Violet Flame is in the same category I think.
edit on 22-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

Timewalker, very interesting blog. Nice bit of synchronicity: I mention purification by a violet flame and then there's this beautiful photo of violet flames on your site. A lot of neat stuff to respond to. I just couldn't believe my eyes -- the symbol for mercury on the planet Mercury. I had no idea Will Smith is an interesting person -- I ordered a copy of "The Alchemist." BTW I like the ambient music of Aphex Twin a whole lot better than that of Tool. And you listen to Classical -- very good.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Jinglelord

When I really started to "study" alchemical imagery, I was and am amazed to see how much it is portrayed in modern times. I hope to take some courses from the Alchemy Website in the future.

It is quite amusing now.

I don't know if you checked my blog 'as below' in my sig. If not you might like the post called ' He's Got the Whole World In His Hands'. Not so much Alchemy, but Hermes Hermes Hermes Got The Whole World in His Hands.

Then The Second video, You You You, Got the whole world in your hands, through a PSP. The imagery is astounding in this video, portraying the 8 spheres, Solar signs, Rainbows, the three words of god being smacked down. IMO

edit on 22-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

I briefly checked out out your awesome site, but I missed this page. Will have to go back.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher
reply to post by timewalker

I love the Doctor! My dad got me hooked on this show when I was a little girl. And I get BBC America...So, I try to keep up with the good doc.

Your comparison of the 2 pics? What is the older one? Where does one find that? Is it alchemical? I've never gotten into an in-depth study of it, as my indoctrinated mind has often led me to believe it was not a good practice. However, in recent years, the indoctrination is giving way to truth. Truth, it seems, is harder to find than anything else on this planet.

I must say that I had a horrific nightmare involving almost the exact same image on his left. Same color sky. All the gloom and doom. Only in my dream, I could see the Washington monument.

I lot of people are having these apocalyptic nightmares. It's in the air. I had one where US society had completely collapsed, and people were huddled in burned out buildings, and the sound of black helicopters could be heard overhead with spotlights beaming down -- it was a police state where people lived in abject terror. I just hope to God these collective nightmares stay on the astral.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by cloudwatcher

Yes it is alchemical it is from the Book Of Lambspring.

Yep I was afraid to take that course for a while myself until recently. But the imagery peculates through history. Is it so bad to want to know what it all means.

I am not afraid of the dragons anymore....

Since you asked, there is are lots of alchemy websites. I think this one is the best I have run across.

The Alchemy Website

Thanks for the link. Why are you not afraid of dragons anymore? I have a couple of books on how dragons/serpents can be found all over the world in so many different cultures. I was shocked to find out that the word "seraphim" means "firey dragon/serpent." It's a fascinating topic.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I know exactly what this is and as I am not bound by a secret society, I will tell you how to draw the full version, as you have been given a part of the weapon.
I have been very ill for several years and The One (Uncreated Creator) has shown me many things too. I haven't had a NDE but I have been to Heaven in the Spirit, and this has been witnessed. And I have met Jesus twice.

1.Get a piece of paper and draw a large but perfect Star of David
2.Link all points together. There will be a hexagram around the star and 3 lines crossing in the middle.
( You can find Jesus symbol/Solomon's ring/Pentagram/Bethlehem star in this shape.)
3.Now draw another Star of David superimposed over the the first to make a 12 pointed star, making 30 degrees between each point.
4. You will find your symbol starting from the bottom (to the top) at 5 and 7 Oclock (or 150 and 210 degrees) zigzagging up the star.

If this is not clear enough I will try to draw one for you and highlight the path. Leave a message here and I will look back.

This sign IS A WEAPON. It is the 'Sword in the stone' and it is feared by the demons greatly.
I will probably get a visit now, as I have not told anyone what I know yet. Not yet the right time.
I know what it does and how it affects us and the Earth and Heaven.

This is DEFINITELY not Occult, only in the sense it was hidden in plain sight, as many Cathedrals have the code for breaking this 12 pointed star on their floors.

I also think it is a diagram of the Geometry of a Zigzag slab medium for a laser beam.

I hope this quiets your soul and helps you on your path.
You should feel blessed as Jesus gave you this sign as protection; He gave you His symbol and He is greater than he that is in the world.
Peace and love.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

reply to post by SuperiorEd

Really great work Superior.

I have read the books of Enoch and Jasher before.
I recognize the connection in historical figures from different parts of the world and in different religious systems in ancient texts. I have, however, only scratched the surface on these matters. This has been proven by the enormous amount of information provided in this thread.

Despite what I may have thought, I still don't know it all!!!

I wanted to read the Book of Enoch because Von Daniken had mentioned it. So I bought these two books online and neither of them contain the Book of Enoch. One has "Secrets of Enoch" -- is this the same one? I do not see Jasher.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
This is the seventh ray stuff. The seventh ray document is telling if you read it. It asks for worship of ascended masters and is attached heavily to theosophy.

It also reveals that the watchers are in charge. The watchers in Enoch are the fallen angels. Deception.

"The two thousand year cycle of the Piscean Age governed by the Sixth Ray and known as the Christian Dispensation, is drawing to a close, and as all cycles overlap, the sensitive “inner ear” and “inner eye” of The Watchers have glimpsed the Dawn of the New Day through the vibrations of the Seventh Ray which are making themselves felt in the hopeful hearts of the Forerunners of The New Age."

This is a candidate for the deception (in Revelation) that enters the scene before Christ is revealed and takes His place as Lord of lords and King of kings. Know them by their fruit. The narrow path is not the Exoteric material church and not the Esoteric spiritual new age movement. The narrow path is between. Few find it.

edit on 22-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

SuperiorEd, I'm not sure which post you're referring to. Is it about Comte de Saint Germain, the supposed "Ascended Master?" I think the people who worship this guy are delusional.

Your mentioning the Seventh Ray reminded me of Alice Bailey's books. I have a couple of them -- really turgid and difficult to get into. I have a deep distrust of channeled info anyway. She was supposedly channeling some Tibetan master. There are creepy, deceptive entities on the lower astral.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I agree. The Germain character is the Seventh Ray superhero. He supposedly never dies and has live throughout history. Life is one big riddle to solve. Speaking of riddles, I solved the Humpty Dumpty riddle recently (at least for myself). LINK It actually relates to the discussion somewhat.

Originally posted by AuranVector

This is the seventh ray stuff. The seventh ray document is telling if you read it. It asks for worship of ascended masters and is attached heavily to theosophy.

It also reveals that the watchers are in charge. The watchers in Enoch are the fallen angels. Deception.

"The two thousand year cycle of the Piscean Age governed by the Sixth Ray and known as the Christian Dispensation, is drawing to a close, and as all cycles overlap, the sensitive “inner ear” and “inner eye” of The Watchers have glimpsed the Dawn of the New Day through the vibrations of the Seventh Ray which are making themselves felt in the hopeful hearts of the Forerunners of The New Age."

This is a candidate for the deception (in Revelation) that enters the scene before Christ is revealed and takes His place as Lord of lords and King of kings. Know them by their fruit. The narrow path is not the Exoteric material church and not the Esoteric spiritual new age movement. The narrow path is between. Few find it.

SuperiorEd, I'm not sure which post you're referring to. Is it about Comte de Saint Germain, the supposed "Ascended Master?" I think the people who worship this guy are delusional.

Your mentioning the Seventh Ray reminded me of Alice Bailey's books. I have a couple of them -- really turgid and difficult to get into. I have a deep distrust of channeled info anyway. She was supposedly channeling some Tibetan master. There are creepy, deceptive entities on the lower astral.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Always put PDF after the name. Here is Enoch 1. Don't read Enoch 2 or 3. They are forgeries. Jasher is Here.

reply to post by SuperiorEd

Really great work Superior.

I have read the books of Enoch and Jasher before.
I recognize the connection in historical figures from different parts of the world and in different religious systems in ancient texts. I have, however, only scratched the surface on these matters. This has been proven by the enormous amount of information provided in this thread.

Despite what I may have thought, I still don't know it all!!!

I wanted to read the Book of Enoch because Von Daniken had mentioned it. So I bought these two books online and neither of them contain the Book of Enoch. One has "Secrets of Enoch" -- is this the same one? I do not see Jasher.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I agree. The Germain character is the Seventh Ray superhero. He supposedly never dies and has live throughout history. Life is one big riddle to solve. Speaking of riddles, I solved the Humpty Dumpty riddle recently (at least for myself). LINK It actually relates to the discussion somewhat.

I read your analysis of Humpty Dumpty and it's brilliant. I will never see "Alice in Wonderland" the same way again. What did you think of the version with Johnny Depp? I thought it was visually beautiful.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Always put PDF after the name. Here is Enoch 1. Don't read Enoch 2 or 3. They are forgeries. Jasher is Here.

Thanks for the tip & the links.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I just watched it a few months ago. I really liked it. Dodgson locked up so much in his books. He was likely struggling between his faith and the pursuits of Masonry. Like others, his mind was trying to hide what he really knew as truth. When you know something, it needs expression. The movie was an interesting take on the books. I wish I had the time to really examine all the imagery locked in his mind. I'm sure between Alice and the Wizard of Oz, the pages are pregnant with hidden information. I've often wondered if these guys really knew what they were writing. It seems plausible that the hidden information may be expressed subconsciously through them instead of consciously by them. Possibly both.

I read your analysis of Humpty Dumpty and it's brilliant. I will never see "Alice in Wonderland" the same way again. What did you think of the version with Johnny Depp? I thought it was visually beautiful.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I am going to mix this thread up a bit now.

This is going to be my Magnum Opus, I was going to do a thread maybe sometime, but cloudwatcher and me are not in the same room together here for no reason. She deserves this. I am going to let it rip. I have always held back some, but not this time.

I am bursting at the seams, and if she had not told me to never hide my light, I might not be writing this right now. I was going to just tell her, but..........

I really don't know what is happening with all of this, what brought me back, wait synchronicity.

I cannot dismiss the recent events in my life. If I had not thrown a lifeline out to Frater210 and he not messaged me, I would not be here with you all. I was done with ATS. My above below thread was it. I even told him so. I never made the move to really befriend someone, he was the first here.

Cloudwatcher asked me if I might have went through all of this to teach me something?

The answer is YES!

And the topic of this thread was it!

Three years, I found this and needed no more. I thought.

I was not particularly being honest when I said I ran across Hermes. The way that led me to it was definitely not normal. It started with my Voynich Manuscript thread where I met up with Frater and Alchemy. I will come back to that.

Maybe people who have traumatic events, these things just happen. Me included. Though when I read her NDE thread I really did cry. I felt like a total wuss, and admired her bravery as I stated. I have not been through anything like her. Bless you.

I got married in 2000 to a stark raving lunatic. I knew she was depressed, but not how much. She attempted suicide at least 6 times while we were together for the short two years. While others were watching 9/11 on TV, we stopped fighting for that day but we got divorced soon after. I am sure she put some Santeria on me on the way out.

I went on a US tour for awhile and found myself in New York City. I was there for a couple of years. I was homesick and my family was expiring. In the last year I was there, 2006-2007 I lost one grandmother, a great aunt and my best friends mother who was like my own. It was time to come back to Texas.

I got back and lost my other grandmother right away, I was in a a bad way.

Not much later is when my UFO event happened. Sept. 2008. I almost lost my dad to Pneumonia not much after

You can see the thread here... It was a big ball of light. thread.

This is where cloudwatcher's and my story start to show similarities.

I went on a total quest for knowledge. I have crawled these boards ever since. I was, am, like a machine now. While I do not spend too much time on one subject, and maybe even a bit ADD. I have gotten a broad overview of the entire subject matter here.

The only thread that really spooked me here was my own, until this one. I wrote some doozies and probably got myself tracked by the feds with one. Auction 73, look for it by name. I put that together in about 8 hours including research.

I too wanted to search for answers from old. I bought the Bible, Torrah, Koran, all of Sitchins books, and recently about a hundred Alchemy .pdf.

Everything was fine until I wrote a thread on The Voynich Manuscript and it took a turn for Frater210 and I. We both went into some kind of trance like state working on this thing. It scared the hell out of me to be honest. That thread convinced me that there was either a lost civilization for sure or astral projection was a real deal a long time ago. I was afraid of those dragons. This brought me to Alchemy. I think Frater will vouch that I went into it hard.

I can just see things in this imagery. I just saw the Mercury Symbol on Mercury too.

When I 'ran' into Hermes. It rocked my world spiritually. I will say it. I found my faith again. I finally had an idea of what it all might look like and put that Above Below thread together. All my reading into superstring theory, dimension's, physics, Pi, and whatnot came together for me. Total. I know there is no way to actually perceive but I did my best.

I have had deja vu since I was a kid, I always dismissed it until all of this started to happen to me three years ago, almost four now.

Some similarities I took off of this thread from Cloudwatchers entries:

9's prominent, I was born on the 19, I am 39, 9 has always been a dominating number in my life.

She's of Scottish descent. I just put one of my favorite pictures on my Blog. The good Sir James Douglas

We both had the same quench for knowledge.

She need balance in her life, I just told Frater the other day I need balance and was thing of martial arts and Taoism.

I got the black raven on my blog.

I have also felt protected from dark "things". I have spent my whole life going to punk/goth clubs with plenty of dark initiates. I once almost made one of my goth energy vampire friends pass out when I offered her up some palm?? Not sure about that one. But I was not scared of her. I have had my life saved on more than one account- snakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, lightning three times. I should be dead.

She is of Apache Descent, while I am adopted my family on my fathers side is blood Choctaw.

My mother adopted me because of her uterus, ovaries were taken out. She recently had her gall baldder removed.

This is the real freaker for me, the reason i have kind of stepped around saying any of this. I kid you not.

After my UFO, I had nightmares for months, waking up sweating before my own death, vivid.

One dream stood out. A good one. All I remember is the last part, I was going up an ancient tower on the inside. A spiral staircase with an entire population living in there. I could tell this was a big, almost an alien, or ancient structure. I was there for someone. I got her out of a room and snuck her outside in the desert to two, I'm not sure but resembled Egyptian Anubis It was not that though, not the underwold type. They were her people. They took her to safety.

It was the only good dream I had for months.

She almost looks exactly like your avatar Cloudwatcher.

I really don't know what your symbol is, or why this is happening.

my head is spinning, I can't believe I just wrote all of this.

edit on 23-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

"Eihwaz - Traditionally this rune means Yew (tree): As above, so below. Ancient wisdom, gateway to the otherworld. Shaman rune. Yin & Yang the positive and negative forces. Light and dark. Inner and outer. Cause and effect. Motivation, transformation. Reliability, dependability, trustworthiness. The driving force to acquire, providing motivation and a sense of purpose. Indicates that you have set your sights on a reasonable target and can achieve your goals. Mental toughness and flexibility are needed."

"EIHWAZ is the rune of resistance and defense. It means that you have just started something, you have experienced something new. EIHWAZ reminds you to refrain from hurrying. Precaution will be absolutely necessary. You should consider a situation very carefully rather than starting something new and rushing forward without careful plans. This will enable you to take preventive measures avoiding any failure. EIHWAZ tells you to be patient. This might be a time to wait. Do not waste your power. Save it and wait for the right moment to use it. "

Read this concerning a a double rune

A good place to find out what your double Eihwaz overlapping means. It might be, that you yourself need to work this out, given the information above. Jakius, I dont think this rune is Gebo.

edit on 23-4-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The honesty and maturity found in this thread has been astounding. I was about to quit ATS after getting rather tired of the inconsideration displayed in many of the alternative news posts...then came across this thread. After reading through this for several days, I've been re-inspired to continue the search for my own truth that I've left off for too long. You all have reminded me why ATS is a unique place.

Wish I had something to contribute as far as the OP, but well wishes on your search. And thank you, timewalker, for being so candid. It reminds me that we are all connected by threads that we don't always see, even in random places like ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There are some twenty pages in this thread and did not read them all, so excuse if someone mentioned this before.

What I see is two people making out....Maybe the message for you is very simple......."go, and multiply".

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Say hello to Hermes Trismegistus.

He holds the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world in his hands.

While sleeping dog's lie below with perpetual war and know not of their true nature, not even noticing the caduceus next to them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5136ce9d1660.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69ef7d0e3515.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

As you might have gathered I abandoned the higher "knowledge" path long ago and follow the lower "animal" path. Many people would lump what I do with shamanic practice. The "knowledge" I use is the core animal knowledge, thus the Norse runes and an association with Odin and much of the lower spirit realms. Most of the gods associated with "Mythologies" are lower world gods meaning they have more human animal value.

Saying this I journey wherever my spiritual path takes me.

To fully understand the upper realms on must know what it is built on. Get dirty. This was Crowley's undoing along with many others.

Have you visited a Shaman who can take you on a vision quest?

Ultimately I think this is what the entire thread is about. This is the civilization in a tower.

This might sound dumb but Watch Disney's lion king. The scene where Rafiki takes Simba to realize his path. This is a tale of a journey through the lower world. I think it would be beneficial.

If you're ever in central Ca I'll drive you.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yes Cloudwatcher they are trying to bring god through technology.

On my Dr.Who stuff earlier,about the singularity, I was watching The Colbert report and they were talking about technology in 25 years. That bioelectronics will be integrated into humans to absorb the information. You will literally be able to download the knowledge base of mankind into you. You will know everything.

A true singularity. The hive mind. This is real.

They stated later in time you will be able to save your mind file and download it into a new body, thus living eternally.

No thank you.

I too yearn to live off the land.

edit~ I laughed hard when Stephen Colbert asked if there was any way this could not turn into a horror movie. The Guest shrugged his shoulders.
edit on 23-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join