It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this symbol?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

I am truly alone. I have you guy's. I have no discipline and no training on meditation even. I just go go go.

I have broken every cardinal rule. I did not know. I got so excited and just started posting this stuff.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Are you more at home in nature or in and Urban environment?

How do animals react to you?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hermetic Cross (Hermes Cross)

Check out this website

symboldictionary.net...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

To tell you the truth, I like them both. But after NYC. I really just want to live in the mountains somewhere.

Me and animals have it pretty good. Nothing like my father though. There is an abundant wildlife in our yard. My father reared a hawk chic about 10 years ago that fell out of the nest. They have been here roosting since. Owls, etc. They seem to stay in our yard. I nurture them as much as possible. I can hardly swat a mosquito.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

looks like three consectutive chromasomes to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Take this or leave it as you will (duh of course)

Find the lower path and explore it for awhile.

I can't get into too much detail right now but ponder on some Shamanic and tribal traditions. Read about a witch doctor or two.

There is a door way. Just look for it and it will be there. It is never locked or hidden.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Did you read my take on Humty Dumpty from the link I left earlier? Judging from your last comments, you would enjoy it. LINK

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
I am going to mix this thread up a bit now.

This is going to be my Magnum Opus, I was going to do a thread maybe sometime, but cloudwatcher and me are not in the same room together here for no reason. She deserves this. I am going to let it rip. I have always held back some, but not this time.

I'm blown away by how much there is in this post to respond to.

I was not particularly being honest when I said I ran across Hermes. The way that led me to it was definitely not normal. It started with my Voynich Manuscript thread where I met up with Frater and Alchemy. I will come back to that.

Here's another thing I need to look up: Voynich Manuscript.

I got married in 2000 to a stark raving lunatic. I knew she was depressed, but not how much. She attempted suicide at least 6 times while we were together for the short two years. While others were watching 9/11 on TV, we stopped fighting for that day but we got divorced soon after. I am sure she put some Santeria on me on the way out.

Santeria, now there's a topic. So was your wife Puerto Rican or Cuban?

Years ago I saw a clip of Jennifer Lopez at the opening of her (then) new restaurant. On a table near the entrance, there was a statue of the Virgin Mary with a votive candle in front of it with some offerings. JLo was asked about it and she responded that it was a little folk custom. Yeah, right. It's the cover for Yemaya (African mother goddess). JLo's spiritual advisor was a Santera -- this was during the Ben Affleck fiasco.

I went on a US tour for awhile and found myself in New York City. I was there for a couple of years. I was homesick and my family was expiring. In the last year I was there, 2006-2007 I lost one grandmother, a great aunt and my best friends mother who was like my own. It was time to come back to Texas.

I got back and lost my other grandmother right away, I was in a a bad way.

Talk about painful changes forced on you -- loved ones ripped away.

Not much later is when my UFO event happened. Sept. 2008. I almost lost my dad to Pneumonia not much after

You can see the thread here... It was a big ball of light. thread.

I'm going to have to read this. I had an ET event -- I know this stuff is real.

This is where cloudwatcher's and my story start to show similarities.

I went on a total quest for knowledge. I have crawled these boards ever since. I was, am, like a machine now. While I do not spend too much time on one subject, and maybe even a bit ADD. I have gotten a broad overview of the entire subject matter here.

The only thread that really spooked me here was my own, until this one. I wrote some doozies and probably got myself tracked by the feds with one. Auction 73, look for it by name. I put that together in about 8 hours including research.

I too wanted to search for answers from old. I bought the Bible, Torah, Koran, all of Sitchins books, and recently about a hundred Alchemy .pdf.

Everything was fine until I wrote a thread on The Voynich Manuscript and it took a turn for Frater210 and I. We both went into some kind of trance like state working on this thing. It scared the hell out of me to be honest. That thread convinced me that there was either a lost civilization for sure or astral projection was a real deal a long time ago. I was afraid of those dragons. This brought me to Alchemy. I think Frater will vouch that I went into it hard.

I can just see things in this imagery. I just saw the Mercury Symbol on Mercury too.

When I 'ran' into Hermes. It rocked my world spiritually. I will say it. I found my faith again. I finally had an idea of what it all might look like and put that Above Below thread together. All my reading into superstring theory, dimension's, physics, Pi, and whatnot came together for me. Total. I know there is no way to actually perceive but I did my best.

I have had deja vu since I was a kid, I always dismissed it until all of this started to happen to me three years ago, almost four now.

Some similarities I took off of this thread from Cloudwatchers entries:

9's prominent, I was born on the 19, I am 39, 9 has always been a dominating number in my life.

She's of Scottish descent. I just put one of my favorite pictures on my Blog. The good Sir James Douglas

We both had the same quench for knowledge.

She need balance in her life, I just told Frater the other day I need balance and was thing of martial arts and Taoism.

I got the black raven on my blog.

I think this crew here is on the same basic quest.

I have also felt protected from dark "things". I have spent my whole life going to punk/goth clubs with plenty of dark initiates. I once almost made one of my goth energy vampire friends pass out when I offered her up some palm?? Not sure about that one. But I was not scared of her. I have had my life saved on more than one account- snakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, lightning three times. I should be dead.

Energy vampirism is real. Cloudwatcher's symbol is one of protection for her... and maybe for the rest of us?

She is of Apache Descent, while I am adopted my family on my fathers side is blood Choctaw.

My mother adopted me because of her uterus, ovaries were taken out. She recently had her gall baldder removed.

This is the real freaker for me, the reason i have kind of stepped around saying any of this. I kid you not.

After my UFO, I had nightmares for months, waking up sweating before my own death, vivid.

One dream stood out. A good one. All I remember is the last part, I was going up an ancient tower on the inside. A spiral staircase with an entire population living in there. I could tell this was a big, almost an alien, or ancient structure. I was there for someone. I got her out of a room and snuck her outside in the desert to two, I'm not sure but resembled Egyptian Anubis It was not that though, not the underwold type. They were her people. They took her to safety.

It was the only good dream I had for months.

She almost looks exactly like your avatar Cloudwatcher.

I really don't know what your symbol is, or why this is happening.

my head is spinning, I can't believe I just wrote all of this.

We've been brought together to learn. Do you have any training as a Native American shaman?

AuranVector

edit on 23-4-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord

As you might have gathered I abandoned the higher "knowledge" path long ago and follow the lower "animal" path. Many people would lump what I do with shamanic practice. The "knowledge" I use is the core animal knowledge, thus the Norse runes and an association with Odin and much of the lower spirit realms. Most of the gods associated with "Mythologies" are lower world gods meaning they have more human animal value.

Saying this I journey wherever my spiritual path takes me.

To fully understand the upper realms on must know what it is built on. Get dirty. This was Crowley's undoing along with many others.

Have you visited a Shaman who can take you on a vision quest?

Ultimately I think this is what the entire thread is about. This is the civilization in a tower.

This might sound dumb but Watch Disney's lion king. The scene where Rafiki takes Simba to realize his path. This is a tale of a journey through the lower world. I think it would be beneficial.

If you're ever in central Ca I'll drive you.

Jinglelord, have you ever read "Ju-ju in My Life" by James Neal? I first learned about it thru Colin Wilson when he referenced it.

James Neal was the Chief Investigations Officer for the government of Ghana (when it was a British colony) for ten years. I believe his stories implicitly -- riveting. The book was launched in 1966. I think it was published in the US under a different title, "Jungle Magic" or something like that.

There was an interesting (to me) bit of synchronicity when my used copy arrived. The "Forward" of the book is written by Dame Isobel Cripps.

On the front flypiece is James Neal's inscription to Lady Cripps and Neal's signature. Whoever sold this to me (it came in from England) did not bother to mention that this was the original copy. I considered it a blessing from both Neal & the African gods/spirits.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yes Cloudwatcher they are trying to bring god through technology.

On my Dr.Who stuff earlier,about the singularity, I was watching The Colbert report and they were talking about technology in 25 years. That bioelectronics will be integrated into humans to absorb the information. You will literally be able to download the knowledge base of mankind into you. You will know everything.

A true singularity. The hive mind. This is real.

They stated later in time you will be able to save your mind file and download it into a new body, thus living eternally.

No thank you.

I too yearn to live off the land.

edit~ I laughed hard when Stephen Colbert asked if there was any way this could not turn into a horror movie. The Guest shrugged his shoulders.
edit on 23-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

I don't normally watch the Colbert Report. This reminded me of "Johnny Mnemonic" -- an old Keanu Reeves movie that bombed at the time it was released -- I'm not sure why it bombed, because I thought the premise of the movie was original & very interesting. Now it's considered a real possibility?

That they're able to do this and are willing to do this....is humankind in trouble? How does this not turn into a horror movie?

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I am truly alone. I have you guy's. I have no discipline and no training on meditation even. I just go go go.

I have broken every cardinal rule. I did not know. I got so excited and just started posting this stuff.

You have got to know you're never really alone. God is within you always.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mausgriffith

Check out this website

symboldictionary.net...

Thank you, Mausgriffith. The lower part of the Hermes Cross is the same thing as the alchemical symbol for vitrium (literally "glass" -- which leads to mirror by association) -- I pointed this out many pages back, but no one (except me) sees it as relevant. (It just looks like a double X instead of a triple X. It's contained in Cloudwatcher's symbol.)

Very interesting that the vitrium symbol is directly connected to "As above, so below."

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

To tell you the truth, I like them both. But after NYC. I really just want to live in the mountains somewhere.

Me and animals have it pretty good. Nothing like my father though. There is an abundant wildlife in our yard. My father reared a hawk chic about 10 years ago that fell out of the nest. They have been here roosting since. Owls, etc. They seem to stay in our yard. I nurture them as much as possible. I can hardly swat a mosquito.

Owls stay in your yard? You know don't you that owls are sacred to Athena, goddess of wisdom.

Owls are also a "power animal" in Native American lore. According to the book I have, owls are associated with clairvoyance, astral projection and magic, both White & Black. I remember one story where a good shape-shifting shaman took the form of an owl to serve as both watcher & guide to a potential student/initiate.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

SuperiorEd, aren't you in Missouri? I take it you were not directly affected by the tornadoes.

Thank God.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I have not but it sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out.

If you're interested in that kind of thing this guy: www.sharedwisdom.com... has an absolute TON of fantastic stories. He practices Hawaiian mysticism but has been all over the world and has seen many things. An anthologist by training he worked with the Leakys and Tim White in the Rift valley along with an impressive resume before he pretty much blew that career by getting into the Shamanic stuff. His books are all riveting and the sacrry thing is I don't think he exaggerates much. I took a university course he taught and attended a few of his workshops (I rarely attend workshops). Definitely the real deal.

There are quite a few others but he sticks out and did influence me a little mainly by putting words and giving more insight into what I have been doing most of my life.

When I was young I had what they call night terrors. I literally didn't sleep much until my parents had me drugged so I could sleep at night. I quit taking them after a year and they couldn't make me so the terror came back. I've come to believe I was not in my body and that I was doing battle in my sleep. There have been four instances I can directly link to things happening in the waking world.

When I was about 19 - 20 (could figure out the exact day if I cared to but time isn't relevant to the story) I had the following experience / nightmare. I was in a place that was real, there was no sun but there was twilight. I walked into a giant and disgusting place likened to a huge bathroom, I knew something bad was coming. From one of the cess pools arose a black dog with red eyes (I had no knowledge or experience with the hell hound at this point in my life outside of dreams).

I immediately panicked that the mother was in danger and ran into a darker room where I saw a female form laying in a bed struggling and pregnant. I could see the distress and knew the hound was coming.

I ran to an outside place still in twilight to block the hound. It faced me and would go around me. While it would not attack me it was faster than me and I knew I couldn't block it. I also couldn't catch it. I knew it would do harm if I didn't and I remember asking for help.

I heard a voice tell me to look down and that I would know what to do. I looked down and picked up a piece of a branch from the ground. This is where I suddenly knew what to do. I drew a shape on the log. It turned blue and I pointed it at the hound.

The hound turned small and vanished. It was gone and awoke with a scream.

The shape was the Rune Laguz, this is the rune that brings life, the rune of water. I didn't know this at that time. While I had seen the runes I had yet to become intimate with them. I walked outside to have a smoke. The twilight in the morning was the same as the dream once I was on my second smoke and had been awake for awhile.

I saw in a planter something that I had not seen before. It might have been there and I just didn't notice it but I had been in that planter many times and would have pulled it out... it was that branch from the dream. In the scratches natural to an old branch was the Rune. Not clear but definitely there.

Later in the day I found out from my mom my Aunt and Cousin almost died during birth from going septic and umbilical cord wrapped around the neck... . I didn't even know she was pregnant (big and separated extended family).

This was one of the stronger linkages but there were others I simply will never share. The goal is not to convince anyone of anything here just to share when I feel someone could benefit from the knowledge.

This is lower world work. This is our animal.

The Shaman is different from many religious practitioners. Higher knowledge means nothing. Lower intuition and the animal drives us.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Just wanted to praise timewalker for his bravery now.

His post was well received and greatly appreciated.

It is truly an awesome event when souls in search of truth receive confirmation. It reminds us that we are not alone. That we are all really connected and are brought together by some unseen hand.

I, for one, feel more confident about my journey. I know that I am headed in the right direction. And to have my path cross with some of the great minds here, has been a real treat.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I just wanted to add that there were other similarities that were not mentioned. But this one just came to me.
Timewalker, you are adopted and your adoptive father has Native American ties, correct?

So, your back ground is a bit of a mystery, by means of adoption. My grandmother on my father's side(his mom) was literally dropped off on someone's doorstep and they adopted her. So, that part of my background is unknown as well. I know it sounds a bit cliche. A child getting dropped off on a wealthy couple's porch. This kind of stuff really did happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Thanks for the warm reply.

I just wanted to say that the dream I had, I don't really see that it plays in this sequence very well. I don't think it is connected. Just when I first came to this thread it definitely struck my in an odd way.

I guess i knew I was in the right place. And that was freaky.

If you said, OMG I had a dream that a person rescued me in the same tower, and you happened to look like that in the dream, then we got something.

I was adopted as an infant. 7 days old. I always knew about it. So yeah I am a total mystery to myself. I can tell you this, I am not anything like my family. Somethings are just genetic.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
chromosomes?
pornography?
"x" marks the spot for you?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I will look into it. Lower huh. I am about to get in touch with some of my Wicca friends here in town and just get anything I can get out of them.

It was asked if I had any Shamanic influences, No. The Native side, mostly have lost that path, and are mostly Christian. My grandmother was very good friends with the Chief, but regrettably, I was never exposed to any of it. I wish I had been into any of this then, I would have went to them. I was in Oklahoma for about 4 months getting the house ready to sell last year. It still sits there empty. grrrr.

Choctaw County.

I still might, cousins and Aunt are members of the Nation. I might do that later. If they will talk to me, gringo.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join