It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(imagine now) we are all going to die.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
hello
this my prediction, take or leave it....
in a few days earth will face an event beyond our imagination an many will die, no need to know the day, and how it will happen, you need just to know many people are going to die and a long journey begin for the survivor .

now that you know this news tell me ...

all this conversation about immigrant it is so important.
do you think there is a difference between you and another person when we you have to face death ?.
all the conversation about islam it is so important
do you think there is a difference between your religion and another religion when we you have to face death. ?
all this conversation about gay it is so important
do you think there is a difference between your sexual identity and another one when we you have to face death ?.
all this conversation about money it is so important
do you think money will save you when we you have to face death ?

about politics, television

and now question for the potential survivor

in a moment like this, do you think that religion, sexuality or skin color is important?

ask yourself , you're facing your screen reading this words , tell me what is the difference between you and all the others when you have to face death ?

be honest ...

this is my prediction in a few days we will face an event beyond our imagination as i say take it or leave it but just ask yourself this question do we leave this world devided with full of hate or do we leave this world like human with dignity and respect ... i let you think about it

and if you think you are above all of this, so the only words i could say is good luck.

edit on 17-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Wow...that's a cheerful prediction oO...how will we die exactly...painfully, or quickly...while we got our stamp collection out, or while we're feeding the goldfish...?
edit on 17-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I believe there is no difference amongst anyone, we are all Human, we all breathe the same air, we all have red blood and we are all free in our minds, some more then others, but Human none the less... I will leave this world one day, but whether in a few days or not I don't know. I will leave it knowing that I did my very best to make a difference to someone' life, to this planet and everything around me, why? Because I want to... and in some respects I feel the need to.

Jamie

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

you will die as you deserve to die...i could not say
but quick will be better ...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
....well, show me proof of the event first. That is your leading statement. The end is coming for some of us.

or

Is your opening statement nothing more than propaganda for the rest of your post which is about discrimination.

Run with this statement, "There are no atheists in a foxhole."
edit on 17-4-2011 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

thank you jamie...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

this my prediction, take or leave it....

That's cool

My prediction is after these "Few days" have passed I am going to come back to this post again and give the biggest "I Told You So" ever! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Stop fear mongering! Nothing "That big" is going to happen! Got any proof of this upcoming event? I call hoax! hoax!
edit on 17-4-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Your thread title says we are ALL going to die, then your "prediction" says that there will be survivors. That is already an oxymoron and automatically discredits your "prediction". So let's stop all the doom-n-gloom, fear-mongering BS.

I do see the message you're trying to convey, but this is not the right way to convey it.

link   
If you're not gonna tell us what it is or when, why bring it up at all? If it happens, ok. But if not, then this is fear mongering and pointless. I hope you are sincere in your belief. If you aren't then this tread is just unpleasant. You are right about our trivial differences being irrelevant in the face of death, of course, but still, there are other ways to point out the uselessness of those prejudices without causing fear.

+15 more 
link   

in a few days earth will face an event beyond our imagination an many will die

No It won't.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

since when calling for tolerance become the discremination ?

you need a proof look at yourself ...

link   
Well, yes, there is some possibility every moment, that we die and it´s good to live your life in every moment as it´s your last moment. Is this your message? If not and you really think, that we are going to die, then it would be nice to know, how you got this prediction (vision, message, dream etc) and what would be the cause of death?

link   
This forum was a mistake and posts like this are why..

Anyone can come here and have a predicition and OMG It gets flagged and starred up the wazoo and its nothing but someones personal thought and nothing more. I have tried to ignore this forum and posts like this but it is getting annoying.

STOP WITH THE DOOM AND GLOOM!

link   

You know, when the world will be totally concerned about a cataclysm event, he will forget his problems, divisions, and will be united to survive.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Was just joking around a little there...I think you actually got something here...I say it'll be earthquakes throughout asia that will even affect the mediterreanean. Not even a prediction...just something Indian geogologists have said.
edit on 17-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Ok I will say that your title is the only accurate prediction...

We ALL eventually die, that is life.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I predict Rick Astley will win Greatest Performer Ever at the MTV music awards. Hows that for a prediction people???? Oh wait, it already happened.

I also predict that people will start getting sick of all the prediction threads. Anyone care to prove me wrong?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I think you actually got something here

Dude, don't get suckered here! Use your brain & you will see this thread for what it is! A hoax!

As the OP has no proof of their claims it is obviously a hoax and should be moved into the Hoax bin accordingly! hahahahaha! Fear Mongering Hoaxer!
edit on 17-4-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

your avatar spooks me i hate spiders! lol

but to the OP. You can't expect to come on here, make a prediction and just say take it or leave it. tell us exact days, if you can't then you are just fear mongering. Right now all it sounds like is I know more than you! neener neener!

seriously though, all predictions stem from something whether it be scientific pattern, higher voice, or just something you feel. You have yet to reveal the source of your prediction so therefore this is all fiction to me.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

the most funny think it's how people react at this kind of message...if you don't beleive why come bothering you to tell me that I just made an oxymoron just tell me if It Is important when you facing death if your color your religion and sexuality is important...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join