(imagine now) we are all going to die.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Exactly. It's nothing but BS Fear-mongering at It's finest.

No one should fall for this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Tolerance? Tolerance? Do you even know what tolerance is?

In a single post, you have condemned everyone to death.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by dude69

I think you actually got something here

Dude, don't get suckered here! Use your brain & you will see this thread for what it is! A hoax!

Naah...the guy probably read about those earthquakes that have been foretold by scientists throughout asia and is playing nostradamus...

Here: articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

edit on 17-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
i'm a littel I'm shoked,no I'm really shoked, first there is a question asking which nobody answers ... second you are obsessed by the day and date if it is true or false.

So it is a prediction we are in the free world I have the right to say what I want.

many of you not read what I wrote

you should perhaps calm down, read and answer the question.

or i will really start ask a question to myself

do you think ?

edit on 17-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I couldn't care less about those things until someone began using them as a way to infringe on my own free will. And since we are all going to die anyway, whether it is today or not, I'm sure that most people would continue on doing whatever they want because what is the worst that can happen, death? (It is inevitable so what?)

What if we lived forever? If we knew that we live forever would we still act as irresponsible as we do right now? Would we actually start to value life and other peoples' rights?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

ho come on i know what is tolerance and don't over react yea you are going to die like i'm going to die it's a fact so tell me where i'm intolerant ?

how old are you ?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by doomy

thank you this is This kind of answer I expected, and not small words without any great interest.
i donét understand i know there i s a lot of Teenager in ats looking for thrill but when i wrote this
i really wanted a debate about how we act actualy with one another and the only way it's to
to focus people .

this is insane how people donét care about the message and care only about if it's hoax or not.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by doomy

thank you this is This kind of response I expected, and not small words without any great interest.

am I right, or did you just start this thread so a discussion about human division would start?? If so, that's kind of a weird way of going about it oO

" You're all going to die!!...now discuss racism, religious hatred and sexism " ...Uuumh...ok...
edit on 17-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

reply to post by wdkirk

ho come on i know what is tolerance and don't over react yea you are going to die like i'm going to die it's a fact so tell me where i'm intolerant ?

how old are you ?

Because you're trying to BS every one maybe.

Why does it matter how old one is. It doesn't go by age.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Its not over reacting. You condemend everyone to death and then preach tolerance. Now you are trying to talk in loops and calling my age into question when your OP is called into question. Its the only defense you have.

Tactics of a two dimensional thinking troll.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

hello
this my prediction, take or leave it....
in a few days earth will face an event beyond our imagination an many will die, no need to know the day, and how it will happen, you need just to know many people are going to die and a long journey begin for the survivor .

How do you know this? A prediction means you have previous knowledge of an event correct?

now that you know this news tell me ...

all this conversation about immigrant it is so important.
do you think there is a difference between you and another person when we you have to face death ?.
all the conversation about islam it is so important
do you think there is a difference between your religion and another religion when we you have to face death. ?
all this conversation about gay it is so important
do you think there is a difference between your sexual identity and another one when we you have to face death ?.
all this conversation about money it is so important
do you think money will save you when we you have to face death ?

Answer to all these is basically no or nothing...they don't matter.

about politics, television

and now question for the potential survivor

in a moment like this, do you think that religion, sexuality or skin color is important?

ask yourself , you're facing your screen reading this words , tell me what is the difference between you and all the others when you have to face death ?

There is no difference between the two. We are both human beings and everything else doesn't matter but people make it matter and that is why some think their life is more valuable than another when in reality it isn't. We are all equal on the planet, our differences and cultures make us different but deep down we are the same. Humans on this planet and we should really start treating her better!

be honest ...

I was.

this is my prediction in a few days we will face an event beyond our imagination as i say take it or leave it but just ask yourself this question do we leave this world devided with full of hate or do we leave this world like human with dignity and respect ... i let you think about it

So you are randomly prediciting something to happen. I could do the same but I get your message. If I die, I die. I go to the next life since I believe in reincarnation.

and if you think you are above all of this, so the only words i could say is good luck.

Nope I dont see myself above anyone.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Because you're trying to BS every one

yea it's true it's not about age now it's about mentale stat....you realy need doom ? you realy need death ?

why are you uppset i was thinking that i will have an intelligent conversation about they way we act with one an others but the fact is people are just looking for fear and monegring and the blame because i don"t give them what they need i'm not BS every one as you say i'm just opening a conversation.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

ok that the purpose this is what i was looking for...answer and opening a real conversation about who we realy are and how we act and only an extrem situation make us open eyes but for my big suprise i was wrong...

people are not happy because they don't have what they need DOOM !

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

do you think ?

obviously a lot more than you hahahaha!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

So in other words you are saying you made up the prediction just to see what people would say to your questions.

maybe you should add to your title "what if" because otherwise you are misleading everyone with the topic title.

This is no prediction, this is a what if scenario with some questions attached to it and you cant answer what if questions cause that just sets you up for even more trouble.

What if I gave you $50 mil?

would you feed the homeless?
would you help the unemployed?
would you donate some or all to charity?

You can't answer those questions because nobody really knows what they will do in any given situation without being in that situation.
edit on 17-4-2011 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by doomy

thank you this is This kind of answer I expected, and not small words without any great interest.
i donét understand i know there i s a lot of Teenager in ats looking for thrill but when i wrote this
i really wanted a debate about how we act actualy with one another and the only way it's to
to focus people .

this is insane how people donét care about the message and care only about if it's hoax or not.

You made a BS prediction thread to debate how we actually act with one another???

There are other ways of doing this, than to spread doom and gloom mate. You could have approaced this differently, but instead you went for the prediction topic, which you know would get many responses.

Please back up your claims, or give more details.

VVV

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This reminds me of a post someone did a few months ago proclaiming 1,000's were going to die the next day. Some from horrible diseases, some in horrible incidents, so on..... Yep, it was a hoax. Why, because the next day people were going to die in those ways, that is just the nature of life itself.

Saying mass amounts of people are going to die is just a way to grab members attention so you can have the conversation you want to have. Which I'm guessing is along the lines of we are all human, why are we so intolerant to each other. All you've done is a bait & switch. Poor show.

This is no more a prediction then "the sun will set in the west".

If you want to have a discussion on intolerance, find examples then try the social issues forum.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

obviously you think you are above....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

reply to post by mblahnikluver

ok that the purpose this is what i was looking for...answer and opening a real conversation about who we realy are and how we act and only an extrem situation make us open eyes but for my big suprise i was wrong...

Well I apologize for snapping at you at first

I read your post again and thought about it. I get your message but I think it's the way you said it with the prediction stuff and that is what people see. I had to think about before I got it.

Yeah that is usually how it works. It takes something major to happen before anyone does anything or realizes anything on their own. Just look at certain organizations, they were started out of repeat tragedy when they should have been in place before anything happened. It takes an eye opener to wake the masses up so to speak

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join