It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you apologize 12-22-2012 to ats?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

to be honest, no point arguing about it. Could or could not happen so let's wait and see

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Apologise for having an opinion????

edit on 17-4-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro
Here is a response that The Amused posted on one of the Comet Elenin threads:

"comets are squishy and filled with water.
if it did hit us it wouldn't do crap..so calm down people use ya heads for more than a hat rack. "

For a man who sounds like he has ALL the right answers, you sure do have some pretty flawed logic.

Please tell us, oh wise one, why you think nothing will happen in 2012, since you seem to have all the answers.
And I want to see something other than, "Nothing will happen in 2012 because you are all a bunch of dim witted liars." I want to see a FULL post proving why nothing will happen in 2012. Lets see it tough guy.

I'll field that one:

Empirical evidence:
"blossom good child"
"disclosure"
"the webbbot"
How many oracles became common discussion topics ( threads here) proclaiming "XX" IS happening next Wednesday! Predictions are notorious for one thing every single one has been proven wrong.

A busted watch is right twice a day; The world WILL end one day. Will you be able to stop it? will you be able to protect yourself from it? Will you or your generation even be alive to witness it?
of all the people who ever lived and died on earth the odds You will witness the last seconds of this world( civilization?) are not completely against you, but still slim...
edit on 17-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I'm guessing the OP will get as many apologies as flags for this thread..

The count so far is "zero"

I dont want flag's flags are pointless.
especially when hoax threads such as 2012 and bigfoot get 199 flags lol
so therefore there pointless.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I find it amusing that so many believe in some kind of 'countdown' as in Dec. 20 2012, 11:59pm all is fine then BAM!! we're screwed ......!?!?

That in itself is a silly concept.

If we make it past October of this year, what's to come will be a walk in a warm pond, because seriously, it don't look good.

edit on 17-4-2011 by gypsychology909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
To the OP... If something really big does happen on 12-21-12, will you apologize to us on 12-22-12, for making fun of us?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

The World isn't going to end, it is just going to end as we know it. Rising activity in World disasters should tell you somethings up. Whether it will be a Comet, Plant X, pole shift, alinement's of the Planets, solar flares, there is allot of activity happening around us thats not speculation. The only way to fix our problems now (I think) is to start over, maybe the God's new this!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The personal attacks and off topic posts ends here

*disgusted*

Do not feed the trolls
edit on 17/4/11 by masqua because: stupid apostophy

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Apologise?
What for?
You believing that nothing will happen? like one poster says.. " will you apologise on 12-22-12 if we're right?" Doubt you will or even be able to.. surely it's up to you to prove that nothing will happen? as much as it's up to those that believe that it will.. it's been proved time and again that civilisations that get too big for their boots get eradicated.. the roman empire.. the Carthaginians.. to name but two (and there has been many others) and we are long over due for our extinction level event.. so in closing.. be prepared.. either for the end of the (possibly created) human race or one hell of a new years eve party.. because it may or may not happen.. only time will tell.. in the mean time.. how about leaving those that believe alone?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join