It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you apologize 12-22-2012 to ats?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
for being fear mongers and intentionally spreading lies to get a rise out of dim witted people.

i want to know who here is gonna be man enough to apologize .
cause apparently so many think it's so that they would stake there ats account on it.
prove it by making a big thread 12-22-2012 to announce you 2012 followers where wrong and you need to admit you was dim witted in the notion.

thanks i await all troll reply's

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i don't really seeing any thing happening in 2012. what i think might happen thou is a "false flag" operation. the global elite up to their old tricks..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
there is a difference between spreading lies and speculating the outcome of the future

we don't know which statements are lies yet.......(dim)

If the "lie spreaders" were charging admission to fear monger, then i think you'd be on to something.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Not sure if ats was around during Y2K but these people preaching the 2012 end probably were doing it back then also. If Ats was around then it would be fun to see some of those crazy threads lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
What i am doing, is clicking accept to this invitation on facebook to a end of the world party on December 20th

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
no i will never apologize, ill see you all at the mayan pyramid

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
No, they will just come up with another ludicrous date to say the world will end on.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

If I told people the world was going to end by 2012, that would be fear mongering. I still maintain that the world we know it is going to change though. I believe that the 100th monkey is going to hit and that the entire world will wake up to their psychic and multidimensional capabilities. We will no longer be able to be taken advantage of by the elite. Long buried technologies (like Tesla tech) will become common place and we will no longer have the need for oil and the control that brings. In short, no I won't apologize. I envision a brighter future not a destroyed one.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Well that's a bit ones sided..
If they are right then you may not be here to apologize to them..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You tell me this.

What is the difference between someone predicting 2012 will be a SHTF scenario, and someone predicting that nothing will happen?

I wouldn't know the difference, because they both look like wanna-be prophets making assumptions about future events of which they would have no logical way to actually know legitimate answers of.

Therefore, I look down on those who say nothing will happen in 2012 as much as those who claim something will happen.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
One less... That's all you are.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Here is a response that The Amused posted on one of the Comet Elenin threads:

"comets are squishy and filled with water.
if it did hit us it wouldn't do crap..so calm down people use ya heads for more than a hat rack. "

For a man who sounds like he has ALL the right answers, you sure do have some pretty flawed logic.

Please tell us, oh wise one, why you think nothing will happen in 2012, since you seem to have all the answers.
And I want to see something other than, "Nothing will happen in 2012 because you are all a bunch of dim witted liars." I want to see a FULL post proving why nothing will happen in 2012. Lets see it tough guy.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Wow I just read more of your posts.

I really, really kind of....hate you.

Your account should be removed.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

well a lie is knowing dang fool well the end of the world isnt coming.
Yet people make video post video of how this or that is gonna happen.
AKA hoax's that wont get proved wrong till 2012.

until then people make money off the fear of the dimwits.

So yes people who help spread a lie should be held accountable for there fear mongering.

Yes a conspiracy is a lie until proven false.
But common a conspiracy/hoax that has brewed into a movie...and countless money wasted on a lie by innocent people who are afraid.
that is shameful .

and would at least need to give a apology when wrong when 2012 comes.
at least how i see it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
by DEC 22 2012 an EVENT may or may not happen no one is 100% sure so if nothing happens it will be just another day before xmas last minute shopping etc etc......But if an Event does happen then what? who will you turn to? who will you apologise to all those crazies that tried to warn you tried to enlighten you the ones who annoy you with there personal beliefs. of a rapture, an awakening to who you really are an extraterestial encounter undeniable by any authority, the antichrist, planet x, super sun flare whatever crisis you want to add in. the only thing for certain is a calander ends one that started over 3000 years ago what we call biblical times. so in my opinion everything must be leading up to something. but that is my opinion you are all free thinkers you are all capable of deciding for yourself what is truth and what is fiction and if nothing happens I will apologize for my beliefs, that is what you want? right? but if an Event does happen what will you do?
edit on 17-4-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro
Here is another ridiculous reply from this troll in a thread about a glass mysteriously shattering in someones hand.

"cause the coke glass is thin.
and cold from being on the floor...and already cracked some...
the heat from his hand made it shatter.

i have had whole cups shatter on em all the time where i drink coffee from glass mason jars lol

cold then hot = shatter or at least crack... "

Good god man. Your type is exactly why everyone thinks ATS is overrun with idiots.

Interesting that you use the term "dim witted" in your op.

Thanks for the laughs.

My type is the guy that tells you the honest truth lol
If it makes you mad a ghost didnt break ya glass im sorry lol

But sometimes the truth hurts.
when 2012 comes i will expect a sincere apology from all 2012ers.

ATS motto is DENY IGNORANCE!!
breaking cold glass and 2012 is n the top of that list thank you for joining the troll fest with your presence it wouldn't have been the same with out a fellow troll to add to the thread

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio

Originally posted by TheAmused
for being fear mongers and intentionally spreading lies to get a rise out of dim witted people.

i want to know who here is gonna be man enough to apologize .
cause apparently so many think it's so that they would stake there ats account on it.
prove it by making a big thread 12-22-2012 to announce you 2012 followers where wrong and you need to admit you was dim witted in the notion.

thanks i await all troll reply's

Funny you call other people trolls, but trolling is exactly what you're doing.

ironic isn't it.
What happen is the truth mad him mad.
And he now had the first thought of what will i do when the world doesnt end in 2012 lol
will my ATS street cred be ruined omg!!!!
flame the op flame the op lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join