It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you apologize 12-22-2012 to ats?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

when 2012 comes i will expect a sincere apology from all 2012ers.

But like I said, if you are wrong then what do the 2012 believers get??

It's hard to deny there isn't a lot of stuff going on at the moment..
I'm probably more hoping we actually make it to 2012..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro
Wow I just read more of your posts.

I really, really kind of....hate you.

Your account should be removed.

lmfao why?
Dude you cry way to much calm down the world will not end...no pun intended.

So your saying it's cool and super awesome to tell people there kids and family are gonna die in 2012?
what kind of sick person would go around spreading such manure?
EXACTLY...

DENY IGNORANCE is ats motto remember that.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

You know what is interesting about all of this?

You have not put forth ONE SHRED of evidence proving that nothing will happen in 2012.

What do you have to go by that states that 2012 will be just as uneventful as the years leading up to 2012.
You have nothing.

This is way too obvious.

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS WASTE OF SPACE.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Hahaha you make me laugh.

You EXPECT an apology?

No one is going to apologize to you. Not one person will.
I would rather rub my eyes raw with broken glass.

No one owes you a thing.

LOL you could use the broken glass from your spooky coke glass that shattered when it got dropped.

No a apology to the ENTIRE ats community.
every so called 2012er should be forced to apologize for there lies and fear mongering.
when 12-22-2012 comes and snow is on the ground i will be warm in my heart knowing i will open ats to see a i am sorry for the fear mongering.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

So your saying it's cool and super awesome to tell people there kids and family are gonna die in 2012?

Umm, just about every religious book on the planet...
They all end with some major event where most people die..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
EXACTLY...

What kind of sick person would believe they were going to die just because someone on the internet said so.

Regardless, it's called mortality, we're all going to die someday. Ponder it now and it won't be nearly as frightening when it comes for you later.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

when 2012 comes i will expect a sincere apology from all 2012ers.

But like I said, if you are wrong then what do the 2012 believers get??

It's hard to deny there isn't a lot of stuff going on at the moment..
I'm probably more hoping we actually make it to 2012..

I will put my money where my mouth is..
Will 2012er's?
If the world ends in 2012 i will never use ATS again lol
I will delete my account lock stock and barrel.
If planetx hits us or what ever they think is gonna happen on 12-21-2012 .

Sound bet dont ya think? lol

But if im right i want a apology from the 2012er's. for fear mongering .

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

what if you saying that the end of the world isn't coming is a yet to be proved lie?

(just playing devils advocate)

and the movies etc are entertainment

Most movies and tv shows lie to us for entertainment....look at the broadcast of war of the worlds way back when

don't be mad at poor mr welles
edit on 17-4-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I will put my money where my mouth is..
Will 2012er's?
If the world ends in 2012 i will never use ATS again lol.
I will delete my account lock stock and barrel.
If planetx hits us or what ever they think is gonna happen on 12-21-2012 .
Sound bet dont ya think? lol
But if im right i want a apology from the 2012er's. for fear mongering

Yeah, real funny.

Personally I don't know who the hell you think you are to deserve an apology from many that are just expressing an opinion..
I suggest you merely avoid threads on 2012..
That's the simple solution..
edit on 17-4-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

EXACTLY...

What kind of sick person would believe they were going to die just because someone on the internet said so.

Regardless, it's called mortality, we're all going to die someday. Ponder it now and it won't be nearly as frightening when it comes for you later.

No offense intended brother.
what is the most common stereo type of conspiracy people?
they wear tin foil hats and basically paranoid people.
that stereo type is for a reason...a lot of them are ..not saying all are but a lot are lol

So lets tell them they are gonna die soon and there government is lying to them.
doesnt sound like a good idea to me lol

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If the 2012 threads bother you don't read them.Why should anyone apologize for using the website the way it was intended to be used?There is clearly a 2012 forum so why should anyone apologize for posting in it?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You know what is interesting about all of this?

You have not put forth ONE SHRED of evidence proving that nothing will happen in 2012.

What do you have to go by that states that 2012 will be just as uneventful as the years leading up to 2012.
You have nothing.

This is way too obvious.

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS WASTE OF SPACE.

this is to make you happy.
www.theologyweb.com...

You can blame Dionysius Exiguus for that blunder. He was a 6th century monk who came up with the idea of redefining the year from the birth of Jesus (AD = Anno Domini) instead of the founding of Rome (AUC = Anno Urbis Condita). He knew that Jesus began His ministry shortly after John began his, in the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius, around 783 AUC. Tiberius began ruling in AD 14, around 768 AUC, and that Jesus was about thirty years old (Luke 3:23) when He began His ministry. That would make Jesus to be born in 753 AUC, which is what Dionysius defined as 1 BC, specifically December 25. The New millennium began a week later, January 1, AD 1. The only problem is that Herod the Great died four years earlier, around 749 AUC. Luke says that Jesus was about 30 years old. Estimates are that Jesus was born anywhere from 6 BC to 4 BC. Jesus probably began His ministry around AD28. He would be anywhere from 31-33 years of age.

As you see it is the year 2014 or 2015.
2012 Is long gone and we are still alive.

So technically if you want o be picky.
You can say the year 2014 we are all gonna die..
you may be correct..idk lol
But for the year 2012...your dead wrong.
cause it already happen..
then calendar is wrong.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

comets are squishy and filled with water.
if it did hit us it wouldn't do crap..so calm down people use ya heads for more than a hat rack.

Speaking of hat racks, in the time it took you to post this thread you could have read something educational about Cometary impacts. Asking for an apology from people who are doing no more than speculating about an as of yet, unkown event, is a little pretentious at best.

Maybe you can explain some of the historical anamolies associated with this cyclic event, where did all the massive amounts of meteroritic iron come from around 3000 years ago, what caused rivers to change direction in Burma at the time? What caused the sun to stay in the sky for two days? Why did civilization just pop up out of nowhere in mesopotamia? Why does the deluvian mythology span the entire globe? Was it just the Mayan Calendar that started all this or do you think maybe there are other cultures that attribute some signifigance to this date? Why were our ancestors so obsessed with astronomy and building megalithic structures to keep up with it when any fool can count days to plant crops by? Sitchin's translations were on the money, all of them that is except fo the inconvient parts about mankind not being the center of their own universe, odd he had everything else right...

Fact of the matter is, NOBODY knows what's going to happen, you included, so when I see you demanding some kind of apology for speculating here, I wonder if you realize that there really is some actual evidence to support these speculations? You don't really think we jumped out of trees and started planting crops, quarrying and moving rocks that modern equipment couldn't even lift, and writing things down one day do you? Our history and our technological developments are more consistent with a rebuilding than developing IMO.

Do you really think comets are squishy and won't do crap if they hit the earth? Sounds to me like maybe you should do a little research before you try debunking something it really does help to know a little about what you're actually trying to talk about, and definately before you start demanding apologies from some of the most intelligent and dedicated SOB's on the internet.
edit on 17-4-2011 by twitchy because: My Cereal Was Soggy

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Lol you are just digging your self into a hole.

Your post proves nothing.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

for being fear mongers and intentionally spreading lies to get a rise out of dim witted people.

i want to know who here is gonna be man enough to apologize .
cause apparently so many think it's so that they would stake there ats account on it.
prove it by making a big thread 12-22-2012 to announce you 2012 followers where wrong and you need to admit you was dim witted in the notion.

thanks i await all troll reply's

I will be proud to apologize if I am still here after the apocalypse.

All Apologies
www.youtube.com...

edit on 4/17/2011 by ZombieWoof because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join