It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral Premiers Sunday 4/17/2011 On ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Now this is how you can be a conspiracy theorist who has respect!

Rather than randomly going onto forums claiming aliens are here nubiru is gonna hit us blah blah blah...

You go out and check yourself!

S+F from me!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by OldCorp

Hi OC, check your PM inbox.

Springer...

Thanks for that Springer. When my reply began to turn into a novel, I decided to send it directly to your email @theabovenetwork.com.

Everyone else, hang on tight. I'm still working on the video, and I won't stop until it's finished. I'm sorry that I can't give you an exact time, but I can say it will be tonight (East Coast US time.) Thank you all for your patience. Now I gotta get back to it.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Cool man can't wait, excited to see what you found out. Will be checking in on this thread throughout the night, good luck, later!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Check your email.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

OK Oldcorp...

the whole world is waiting on your videos..

but no pressure my man...

good luck!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
ah...the suspense! can't wait to see...we're all waiting to see of your journeys into the truth.
edit on 4/17/11 by ICEKOHLD because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
WOW, nice job !
Cant wait to see next one!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay folks. Life sometimes gets in the way of my fun. You might as well get some sleep, because it looks like I'll be working on this for several more hours yet. Look at the bright side: You'll be able to start your day with some knowledge.

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Thank you for the update, OldCorp!

I'd have been checking through the night, otherwise...looking forward to learning what you've discovered.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
PRO-TIP!!!

If you use Pinnacle Studio video editing software, STAY AWAY FROM DIVX CODECS!!!!

I finally figured out why my Studio Ultimate 12 wasn't recognizing any of my .avi files, and it was because the DIVX codec was interfering with it somehow. "File not recognized. Error opening file."

DIVX can kiss my furry butt.

Things should go much smoother now that I've uninstalled it. When the uninstaller asked if there was anything they could do to improve their product, I said, "Sure. Recall every copy you've ever made, encase it in a big lead box, and drop it in the deepest ocean trench you can find.

Again, my apologies.
edit on 4/17/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Wow, that kind of irritates me. Because I've also had various DIVX codec problems. It got so bad for me (and I don't even make videos, I just watch them) that I thought DIVX was actually a cleverly-disguised worm or spyware, which maybe it is. I uninstalled it.

Anyway looking forward to your vid dude.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by OldCorp

Wow, that kind of irritates me. Because I've also had various DIVX codec problems. It got so bad for me (and I don't even make videos, I just watch them) that I thought DIVX was actually a cleverly-disguised worm or spyware, which maybe it is. I uninstalled it.

Anyway looking forward to your vid dude.

You won't have to wait much longer. The hard part is done; now I just need to clean it up a bit and I'll upload it ASAP. I've been working on it all night, as promised, and I won't stop until it's done.

Like the man said, "I know you gonna dig this."

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Thanks for the update and your top tips...DivX sucks...cant wait for your next installment, keep up the good work

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I found this guy (Lucus at www.rabitthole2.com... )while on a mad search thru YOUTUBE for real info about Elenin. He is matter of fact and does not put his own opinion into anything, just the facts. VERY INERESTING!!!

The video is in 13 parts but it is worth the length

Posted below by Darth because I'm a dumb-arse!

edit on 18-4-2011 by SuzMc because: GRRRRR! Im confused LOL!

edit on 18-4-2011 by SuzMc because: Got it

edit on 18-4-2011 by SuzMc because: Crap! I give up it's posted below by Darth

edit on 18-4-2011 by SuzMc because: One more time

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Better late than never I guess

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SuzMc

Suz, to put you tube video in. just put (Example) OTy7d6mY-7Y the letters which come after watch?v= towards the end of the link. If your still struggling, do a search here on ATS for help embedding videos

Here's your video you wish to share

edit on 18-4-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
THANK YOU!!! You're the best xo

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuzMc
THANK YOU!!! You're the best xo

Thanks, but I don't deserve that: What I am is stupid.

The DIVX thing put me 12 hours behind schedule and I thought I could make up for it by pulling an all-nighter. The only problem with that logic is that I'm NOT a young man anymore. Apparently No-Doze and Black Silk just don't do the trick like it did when I was cramming for college exams what seems like a lifetime ago. As I was driving back from dropping my son off from school this morning I fell asleep behind the wheel and ran off the road into a ditch.

Luckily it was a shallow one, so neither I nor my ubiquitous mini-van were damaged; but it hit me like a ton of bricks: This is a video, and in the grand scheme of things it matters not one bit. I was so excited to get this to you as soon as possible, and everybody seemed so anxious, that I shrugged off common sense and pushed myself beyond my limits. Someone, maybe a mother taking HER kids to school, could have been killed for lack of a few hours of sleep and I would never have been able to live with that. Add to that the fact that it is my responsibility to drive the carpool with my youngest, and my best friend's two children, later this afternoon and I just HAD to get some rack time.

I've had several hours of sleep now, and I'm back on the case. I hope you'll all forgive the delay. I promise it will be worth the wait. The first 4 minutes are... well I won't spoil the surprise, but I will say that I've brought ALL of my talents to bear on this project - I even remixed the soundtrack - and if I do say so myself it is some of the best work I've ever done.

So once again, please bear with me. It won't be too long now.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Whoa dude!!, don't kill yourself over this, take your time, take all the time you need regardless of excpectations, . Remember you (probly) are not being paid for this. And as you say it's only a video, it won;t replace a father to your family.

Glad you and everyone else are OK.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Dont worry, your health is a prio number 1 then a movie!
Take care we at ATS will wait for it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join