It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral Premiers Sunday 4/17/2011 On ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Here's some lurve to ya! Look forward to see it! Thanks.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

I call it as I see it. Not everyone will see things the same way. Politics and religion are one thing - actually they are two things - but science is different. It's either there or it isn't, provable by experimentation and observation or not. There's no room for bias in science.

You are extremely wrong in that, and you are making a very bad assumption in your part which imo will influence badly this research you are trying to do.

You are claiming there is no bias in science when the whole Anthropogenic Global Warming claim was shown to be a scam and the perpetrators were caught red handed?... Those perpetrators were scientists seen by many as "the cream of the crop" regarding AGW, yet they were caught red handed in the deception that to this day is AGW/Global Warming.

Science doesn't see, or observes everything. I doubt Elenin is what many people are claiming it is, but you have seen some of the research I have posted which shows some large gravitational field exists in the Solar System from what is very probably some very dense object, or orbjects, which we haven't observed yet.

edit on 16-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

I call it as I see it. Not everyone will see things the same way. Politics and religion are one thing - actually they are two things - but science is different. It's either there or it isn't, provable by experimentation and observation or not. There's no room for bias in science.

You are extremely wrong in that, and you are making a very bad assumption in your part which imo will influence badly this research you are trying to do.

You are claiming there is no bias in science when the whole Anthropogenic Global Warming claim was shown to be a scam and the perpetrators were caught red handed?... Those perpetrators were scientists seen by many as "the cream of the crop" regarding AGW, yet they were caught red handed in the deception that to this day is AGW/Global Warming.

I'm sorry, but I see it differently. The global warming scandal is a result of the LIES of the researchers who saw one thing and reported something totally different. Maybe I should have said "Scientists can be biased; but science can not." I learned to appreciate the value of the scientific method when I was in medical school (I never finished because I broke my back shingling my roof, which put me in a wheelchair for 3 years,) but I DID learn that observable, reproducible science is incapable of deceit; only the observer is capable of that.

Science doesn't see, or observes everything. I doubt Elenin is what many people are claiming it is, but you have seen some of the research I have posted which shows some large gravitational field exists in the Solar System from what is very probably some very dense object, or orbjects, which we haven't observed yet.

In that statement you are absolutely correct. Science can NOT explain everything; but that is only because we either haven't figured out the right questions, or don't have the instruments available to measure and validate current theories.

Thanks for the input.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Thanks for being there for us!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I see it differently. The global warming scandal is a result of the LIES of the researchers who saw one thing and reported something totally different. Maybe I should have said "Scientists can be biased; but science can not." I learned to appreciate the value of the scientific method when I was in medical school (I never finished because I broke my back shingling my roof, which put me in a wheelchair for 3 years,) but I DID learn that observable, reproducible science is incapable of deceit; only the observer is capable of that.

Science is based on what we know. Do we know everything? No right? Then science is not infallible, or incapable of deceipt.

Many times scientists thought they knew everything about a subject and years later were proven wrong by nature and the universe.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Thanks for being there for us!!

My pleasure.

On a funny note, I just posted the video over at GLP. Someone's gonna have a cow when they see the ATS logo at the end.

I'll probably get banned, but what the hey. In this case, I couldn't care less.

ETA: G'nite folks. Gonna be a long day tomorrow, and the first half is spoken for by church.

Play nice now.

edit on 4/17/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123
reply to post by OldCorp

Here's some lurve to ya! Look forward to see it! Thanks.

Thanks for the lurve sara. MUAH!

Nighty

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Good job on the movie and good job on the title

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So today is the day!!! it's already afternoon here!! Arrrrhhhgghh etc.

Can you hear me shiver with antici.......................................................pation!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
(Someone’s probably already requested this)

Can you ask the telescope guy to look at this location 5h 53m 27s,-6 10' 58.

It's the one with the image missing in Google sky.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Thank-you for doing this, and good job. I love it when people that have the resources and time to actually do some digging not only do so, but then go to the lengths you have to share what you discover with the rest of us, without reservation. That's a valuable service, and is greatly appreciated. Can't wait to see it.
edit on 4/17/2011 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Can you hear me shiver with antici....................SAY IT!!!...................................pation!

I love RHPS references. "Lost in time, lost in space; and feeling." hehehe

Star for you.

Originally posted by Timmeh69
Can you ask the telescope guy to look at this location 5h 53m 27s,-6 10' 58.

It's the one with the image missing in Google sky.
It's in the pipe. Thank you.

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Thank-you for doing this, and good job. I love it when people that have the resources and time to actually do some digging not only do do, but then go to the lengths you have to share what you discover with the rest of us, without reservation. That's a valuable service, and is greatly appreciated. Can't wait to see it.

Thanks Ace. I'll try not to disappoint.

I'm off to church. I'll BBL and hopefully have the vid up by dinnertime.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Can you hear me shiver with antici....................SAY IT!!!...................................pation!

I love RHPS references. "Lost in time, lost in space; and feeling." hehehe

Star for you.

Oh I see!!, You ARE once of those armed with bags of rice, water pistols, and knows all the audience participation lines!!! heheheh

SLUT!!!!!

Anyways when you posting this vid dude!!??? I have several hours before I can legitimately go back to bed, and desperately need something to fill it!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Great job on the trailer it!
Looking forward to the full meal deal! Hurry please

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
S&F. Can't wait for more!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
That trailer was a tease from hell. lol Can't wait for you to get the full video up. I am very interested in watching it.

S&F my friend!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Please post the video!!!
I've been waiting patiently since you first said you were off on this mission...
This is the first Elenin thread i have given the time of day...I hope you dont dissapoint

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Hi OC, check your PM inbox.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dont mean to be a pain in the ass...but whens the video coming up?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I like the effort put into just even the teaser/trailer.

Really look forward to what you have to share with us.

Thanks!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join