It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will be 'wiped off earth' if it attacks Iran: Revolutionary Guards

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Iran has, or is building the "Muslum Bomb" with the help of Pakistan, No. Korea, China, France and Russia.

If this weapon is not built yet, it will be soon.

Iran is a country with huge oil reserves, it does not need a nuclear reactor to produce power.

These nuclear reators and research plants are for one thing only, to build a nuclear weapon.

Irans goal, now that Iraq is under a civilian government is to dominate the mid east by means of WMD threat.

This includes all Mid East Countries!

It means that it will be Irans way or we will nuke your country, they want to be the regions power.

If Iran is allowed to continue under this current radical admisitration and unchecked nuclear expansion, I fear it will mean the use of a weapon on a neighboring country or even worse.

People, we need to wake up and realize that these people in the Middle East what us dead, You and I gone, eliminated!

Free countries in ruin, the world economy busted, our way of life forever changed.

And if Iran is not stopped, I will bet they will use these WMDs on free countries around the world, and we had better be ready!

john

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
quote: as you guys that bust on we Americans don't even have a clue who you are talking to, just typing crap on the keyboard.

whatever shoo, you have missed the point completely, you have no idea who i am, the life i lead, the education i posess, you know not a thing about me. yet blast away my friend, if it makes you feel better, smoken out.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This post was started to react to a statement issued by the government of Iran. What do you expect the Irianians to do, change they governmental body? I don't support the Irian government and hope that it will eventual topple.
View the Middle Eastern States as one vast ant colony. Some may argue that the ant nest is located in Iran others may say Subi Arabia but it really does not matter. We the U.S. most eterminiate this nest and at the present time it appears to be located in Iran.
The threat issued by Iran was real and the call has gone out for the "Orgin Man".

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1

Iran is a country with huge oil reserves, it does not need a nuclear reactor to produce power.

These nuclear reators and research plants are for one thing only, to build a nuclear weapon.

So true SIRR1 Iran has no need to make a nuclear reactor for the production of electricty. After that theres much eles you can use a nuclear reactor for besides weapons. For them to make a nuclear reactor in Iran is like bringing sand to the beach.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
whatever shoo, you have missed the point completely, you have no idea who i am, the life i lead, the education i posess, you know not a thing about me. yet blast away my friend, if it makes you feel better, smoken out.

That's the good point of the internet. Your position in society, personal achievements, job and whatever just DOESN'T count.
For me it sounds like you want some respect from me for your achievements in life but that's something unrelated to this forum(that's a guess).

However you are right. I know nothing about you and you know nothing about me. So we need to judge each other by what we read in here.

Back on topic and to SIRR1.

Use oil to produce electricity for a whole country?

People, we need to wake up and realize that these people in the Middle East what us dead, You and I gone, eliminated!

6 years before most people down there, loved you

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
After all that has been done in the middle east in the name of capitalism and oil corporations, I would understand that they want all of you wiped out...

Methinks Guatemalans would want you wiped out too...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Iran will be attacked. The only question, is when, and to what deqree? It's also one of the many reasons we went into Iraq. Our policy is, if you enable the terrorist, or are a terrorist state, we will come for you. The war has started and it will go on for a long time gentlemen!!!!!!! Iran should have been attacked when they took our embassy. Things would have been much different, I would have to say.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by duncanidaho
Our policy is, if you enable the terrorist, or are a terrorist state, we will come for you.

I would like to hear your view on the fact that the USA financed and supported Osama bin Laden and the Taliban. Furthermore Israel has sponsored the Hamas.
So for enabling them the USA and Israel should be bombed?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Imagine if the Israeli leader decided to sacrifice his own life for the good of Israel by launching nukes at Seria and Iran then step down and accept punishement. This would be an easy out for Israel. Many heads would probably have to roll. It would provide Israel security.

Now this is highly unlikely because Jewish culture/ethics are not like that. Jewish people know genocide is horrible so it is unlikely that they would ever se them unless in defence. For the most part, neither is christianity, but... Fundamental Islam is like this and Iran is chalk full of these types. This is why Iran and for that Matter Kim is Ill, can never be allowed to have them. Because not only might they use them they most likely WOULD us them.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Xeven]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Screw yourself with ur 2 sided bull# propaganda. You dont trust those countries with nukes? Iran with Nukes? Do you think those countries trust the countries with nukes? Who is to use those weapons wisely?

A country should be attacked for making a nuclear reactor? Even if it's enriching the uranium for Nuclear bombs? Youw ant to attack those countries that are doing that? Go attack yourself and ur own country you stupid, brainwashed, arrogant, ignorant, American child.

Screw you, you stoned piece of feces. Go chantsome hypnotic "urine yourself" curse (from your own website). You are obviously a frustrated teenager who can't get laid by anything other then your own crimey little hand. I think you can hardly comprehand world matters objectively while daydreaming your little "wet dreams"
Nukes or any WMD should not, can not, nor will they be taken lightly. Someday if you manage to reproduce perhaps you will understand this.

Until then lay off the dope and attend your classes. Silly brat.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't agree with some of the Machiavellian tactics we have used. Sometimes the logic does not seem clear. We created these monsters to fight the cold war. Look at Ho Chi Min, we trained him. Sometimes friend becomes foe. It's fairly clear we created this mess and now we have to clean things up. Kind of like killing fire ants.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo

Americans scream and yell "They're CAPABLE of destroying us!" and use it as a reason for military action. It's called cowardice.

Hey "Frenchy" here's a news flash, America is not your enemy. Try getting along with the rest of your own nation before lashing out at another. Talk about "beautes" french canadians take the cake, when talking about "people not able to get along with others"

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Remember how the USA engineered a coup to get rid of Iran's DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED LEADER?

Hmm?

Democratical leader? Yup, the worlds only 100% Unanimously voted in leader...think about that a moment. Also think about the #es and Kurds he gased. Ask those Iraqies what it was like to watch love ones die in that fashion, then do some reshearch on that subject so you maybe can understand.

Then think how the majority of the nation(#e n' Kurdish) "unanimously" voted him president. Btw, you understand free voting being from a "free country", how many canadian votes are unanimousl?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You said, "Uhuuu, that's pretty much the same what you hear from those teenage gangstas all around the world. "Ey! You! What did you say?! You seem to have no clue who you are talking to!"

To which I reply:
Hey piss ant, do you have any clue how your own country was "split" in two or how it became whole again? How's the mess that was East Germany doing, cleaned up yet?
It's easy to jump in with your "angst" try remembering your own nations history.
"Sig Hiel" ingrate.

From a Proud American Libreal

[edit on 27-7-2004 by mtsquad]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
if israel get into a war with iran, it would be so nice if the states could mind their own business and let them do it!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I would like to hear your view on the fact that the USA financed and supported Osama bin Laden and the Taliban. Furthermore Israel has sponsored the Hamas.
So for enabling them the USA and Israel should be bombed?

The US gave arms to the taliban in the 80's when they were fighting against the soviets you cant use that as proof we funded terrorism. Plus can i see some fact about Israel funding hamas or do you just open your mouth and empty comments come out.

Plus whoever here thinks that Iran having nuclear weapons is a good idea should seriously consider that Iran would have no problem selling its nukes to alqada.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
mtsquad:

Democratical leader? Yup, the worlds only 100% Unanimously voted in leader...think about that a moment. Also think about the #es and Kurds he gased. Ask those Iraqies what it was like to watch love ones die in that fashion, then do some reshearch on that subject so you maybe can understand.

Um, wtf are you talking about? I'm talking about the CIA engineered coup in 1953 and the continued US involvement in screwing with Iran.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

mtsquad:

Um, wtf are you talking about? I'm talking about the CIA engineered coup in 1953 and the continued US involvement in screwing with Iran.

Oh sorry, I just assumed you were talking about Sadaam and so I was referring to his last election (which he did report he won with 100% of the vote in his favor.
Btw, if you are going in the 20th century of the region look into the Dutch before you center on CIA.

And like prior post said, get your own national thing straight before you bash your neighbors.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGESo what? If the US has them, India has them, Pakistan, China, Israel, Britain, France, North Korea, Russia....Why cant Iran have them? Why dont those other coutris get attacked. Should Austrlai get attacekd if we make nuclear weapons? HOw about New Zealand? Italy? Greece? Egypt? Or any other nation on Earth. Why can some have and some cant?

would you want someone who threatens to kill you have a gun?

youre point is not very good, iran is a threat to an ally and has threatened us too, why do you think they shouldnt have nukes? its rather obvious- you dont let an enemy become a threat unless you want to endanger yourself, some can just because we couldnt prevent them, because the country was never a threat, because the country is an ally, many obvious reasons if you bother to think instead of looking at the situation in a "if you can why cant i?" attitude, seriously you need to realise not everyone should be trusted and not everyone thinks like you in regards to peace or whatever your reason for saying what you did- whatever america did in the past regarding nuclear weapons is beside the point.

if our government adopted your idea and let them have nukes and whatever they want then they attacked us or an ally you'd quickly see how niave of a concept that is.

peace and freedom should be put ahead of equality, if every nation was equal then who would listen to international treaties or who would bother with democratic reform or any of that? noone would have very much influence over anyone and nothing would change and everyone would be more willing to attack eachother.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

Use oil to produce electricity for a whole country?

6 years before most people down there, loved you

yea, gas power plants and other patroleum(sp?) based power generation, the nuclear plants they are building can be used to make material to make nuclear weapons AND they arent very safe, they could easily ask for outside help to build safer, more powerful nuclear plants that cant be used to supply nuclear weapon material.

and no middle eastern people havent liked us and have attacked western nations via hijacking, terrorism, and have kidnapped westerners, etc for decades- where do you get your picture of reality?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join