It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will be 'wiped off earth' if it attacks Iran: Revolutionary Guards

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
OK first Iran says that they don't care what anyone else says about their nuclear plans that they will continue and now Iran is threatening Israel I think Iran is just begging Israel to attack and frankly I think Israel should and will attack. It�s obvious with this last statement Iran has gone crazy and should be attacked. And they even threaten the US at one point i mean can they scream any louder for us to attack them IMHO.

Iran will wipe Israel "off the face of the earth" if it dared to attack the Islamic republic's nuclear facilities, a spokesman for Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guards was quoted as saying Monday.

"The United States is showing off by threatening to use its wild dog, Israel," the public relations head of the Revolutionary Guards, Commander Seyed Masood Jazayeri, was quoted as saying by the Iranian student news agency.

Iran is asking the US and Israel to destroy it

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
So if Iran is building nuclear power plants and countries as the USA and Israel don't want that and threaten them to destroy those, Iran should be attacked?

Just because they tell everybody they won't tolerate AN UNJUSTIFIED MILITARY AGRESSION on their grounds?

Westpoint, your posts should get their own forum. Maybe we can open a US army kids club.
5 times the word "attack" in 3 lines...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
So if Iran is building nuclear power plants and countries as the USA and Israel don't want that and threaten them to destroy those, Iran should be attacked?

Just because they tell everybody they won't tolerate AN UNJUSTIFIED MILITARY AGRESSION on their grounds?

Westpoint, your posts should get their own forum. Maybe we can open a US army kids club.
5 times the word "attack" in 3 lines...

Ummmm, I counted 4, and you meant sentences not lines.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurcielagoUmmmm, I counted 4, and you meant sentences not lines.

Oh, counted the one from the topic as well. But I was talking about lines, coincidence that there are 3 sentences on 3 lines.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Its obvious Iran is not building some honest power plant but id trying to enrich uranium by build a heavy water reactor. Also do you have a personal hate or vendetta against the work attack?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Iran is using the same bovine feces that Saddam used prior to our annhilation of his administration. Iran will most likely be the recipient of some strategically aimed rocketry, I for one will applaud the day it occurs. The U.S. and Israel should just wipe the mullahs off the planet, only then will their mouths cease to speak this drivel.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Great reply(irony) and what's the reason ATS people love to lable negative criticsm to be a vendetta all the time.
I just think you used it a bit too much to express your opinion. Maybe a big bold "attack Iran!!! AHHHH!" would have been enough.

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Its obvious Iran is not building some honest power plant

So obvious to you, not so obvious for the worlds intelligences but I guess you and the other redneck roughnecks have some special sources

[edit on 27-7-2004 by shoo]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Its obvious Iran is not building some honest power plant but id trying to enrich uranium by build a heavy water reactor. Also do you have a personal hate or vendetta against the work attack?

So what? If the US has them, India has them, Pakistan, China, Israel, Britain, France, North Korea, Russia....Why cant Iran have them? Why dont those other coutris get attacked. Should Austrlai get attacekd if we make nuclear weapons? HOw about New Zealand? Italy? Greece? Egypt? Or any other nation on Earth. Why can some have and some cant?

Screw yourself with ur 2 sided bull# propaganda. You dont trust those countries with nukes? Iran with Nukes? Do you think those countries trust the countries with nukes? Who is to use those weapons wisely?

A country should be attacked for making a nuclear reactor? Even if it's enriching the uranium for Nuclear bombs? Youw ant to attack those countries that are doing that? Go attack yourself and ur own country you stupid, brainwashed, arrogant, ignorant, American child.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Go attack yourself and ur own country you stupid, brainwashed, arrogant, ignorant, American child.

yeah...ignorant for not wanting some unstable country to have nuclear weapons right, mate?

Arrogant or not, at least he's American.

(...just adding fuel to the fire...)

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
-

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Riwka]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Iran has broken the seals on nuclear equipment monitored by UN inspectors and is once again building and testing machines that could make fissile material for nuclear weapons, Western sources revealed Monday. Teheran's move breaks a deal with European countries under which Iran suspended "all uranium enrichment activity."

Iran Starts Atom Tests in Defiance of EU Deal

Rebekka

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
" Go attack yourself and ur own country you stupid, brainwashed, arrogant, ignorant, American child. "

"redneck roughnecks"

Nuclear Proliferation, pals, look it up. It seems you have spent a bit too much time down under..... a pile of bovine feces that is. Back off West Point a bit, he expresses his views, which are his. Who died and put you in charge of ATS anyway? This is a debate forum, and it appears you are a bit young to engage in an adult manner. Ya, several countries belong to the nuke club, the idea is to get a handle on it, so there are fewer nukes around, that way, some idiot might not blow Melbourne off the face of the earth. I am used to the hate the USA garbage, so please let it rip, as you guys that bust on we Americans don't even have a clue who you are talking to, just typing crap on the keyboard. I bet you wouldn't spout trash like that if West Point and you were in a room together. C'mon, get a grip, if ya can't correspond with some respect and dignity, log off for a while.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
This is a debate forum, and it appears you are a bit young to engage in an adult manner.

I bet you wouldn't spout trash like that if West Point and you were in a room together.

So first of all you lable us to be too young and further on you try to give the message: "Ey, you wouldn't dare to say this to him if he is in the same room, he would knock you out straight away, man!"...great.

To be honest I don't like right winged people and their extreme views. Especially when they tell all others to be too young which is one of their favourite arguments when they have none left. Otherwise you see quality like:

Shoot, our war machine is just beginning to become polished, besides, we have much more weaponry to test out yet.

...taking about war like it is some game, testing out new weapons...and you tell us that we aren't mature.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
My belief is that the same Islam that gives these savages the idea that it's ok to behead or torture those that don't believe as they do, would be used as justification to use nuclear weapons in the same jihad. They will stop at nothing to spread Islam by whatever means they have. Allah will surely tell them it's ok to nuke someone in his name. Every other instance of Savagery they inflict seems to have Allah's sanction and blessing so how would anyone imagine that nukes would be different in there eyes?

All the nuclear countires that you mention are relatively modern countires that DO NOT have Governments that are run by Religion. That is the difference. That is why we can't let Barbarians who think they still live in the 6th Century and follow a violent and destructive superstition have Nukes.

And before you rebut that Pakistan is an Islamic State, go read about it. It's officially a federal republic. And though Islamic Law is used, it is modified and restrained by a version of English Common Law. Even with it's not-quite Islamic State, it is still the most unstable Nuclear Power and is the most likely to be the first to use them.

Want WWIII? Let a full on fanatical Islamic State like Iran get Nukes and you will get it.

[edit for spelling and grammer]

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Ambient Sound]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So now if you have the CAPABILITY of building nuclear weapons, and you're not on the US' "favored nation" list, you can be invaded?

Americans scream and yell "They're CAPABLE of destroying us!" and use it as a reason for military action. It's called cowardice.

"You can't have any weapons that are capable of causing any damage to us, but we're allowed to have enough to blow up the world 30 times. Because we're REASONABLE and you're not. Ahhhh, is that a vial!!!"

The Soviets had thousands of ICBM's aimed at US shores for decades, and nothing happened.

Now it's enough to have "possible" WMDs.

It's cowardice, pure and simple. Cowardice disguised as foreign policy.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
" So first of all you lable us to be too young and further on you try to give the message: "Ey, you wouldn't dare to say this to him if he is in the same room, he would knock you out straight away, man!"...great."

Listen closely.....If you are to quote me, quote what it is I really said, and don't try to take it out of context either, perhaps you should reread my post with an open mind.....It is interesting you interpreted the comment I made above as a threat, as it was merely a suggestion that perhaps some of the things said in forum, some of the ways people treat one another online, seldom would they speak in such manner face to face......very interesting indeed you became so defensive, and felt so threatened. And yes, the fact you reference my comment on your youth is proof in the pudding to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The Soviet stockpile of nukes was kept the stalemate on nuclear agression. Neither side could be victorious. Now, in a totally different world, we could have a loose cannon like Iran trying to proliferate nuclear projectiles. Iran would not hesitate in using these weapons. Look at the Iran-Iraq War of the 80's. Iran tied thousands of children and old men together, and forced them to rush the desert, clearing landmines, so the armored divisions could get through. That is their mentality. It's bad enough the hostage crises in the early 80's was a slap in the face. The last thing we need is for an Islamic-repressive government to obtain these weapons. Not only because og the threat to the Western Nations, but also to Israel, and the other nations of the Middle-East. Iran is a rogue nation. Non-Arab and proud, this is a time bomb waiting to explode.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
nathraq:

It's bad enough the hostage crises in the early 80's was a slap in the face. The last thing we need is for an Islamic-repressive government to obtain these weapons. Not only because og the threat to the Western Nations, but also to Israel, and the other nations of the Middle-East. Iran is a rogue nation. Non-Arab and proud, this is a time bomb waiting to explode.

Are you some kind of expert in Middle Eastern relations or is this sheer conjecture?

A time bomb waiting to explode? Pfft. Based on what.

And waiting to explode on what? Their neighbours, the US, Indonesia? What?

Because if it's poised to strike the US, I don't see how that's my problem, not being American. You screwed around for so many years with iran that it's only natural they would hate your guts.

Remember how the USA engineered a coup to get rid of Iran's DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED LEADER?

Hmm?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
Listen closely.....If you are to quote me, quote what it is I really said, and don't try to take it out of context either, perhaps you should reread my post with an open mind.....It is interesting you interpreted the comment I made above as a threat, as it was merely a suggestion that perhaps some of the things said in forum, some of the ways people treat one another online, seldom would they speak in such manner face to face......very interesting indeed you became so defensive, and felt so threatened. And yes, the fact you reference my comment on your youth is proof in the pudding to me.

I picked those two for a reason, the reason that they are quite contrary. On the one hand the demand for maturity on the other hand the shady hint about a violent situation. And please, I interpreted it the way you meant it. Don't try to sound so respecting and open-minded now, you clearly showed that it ain't your nature(look down here).

as you guys that bust on we Americans don't even have a clue who you are talking to, just typing crap on the keyboard.

Uhuuu, that's pretty much the same what you hear from those teenage gangstas all around the world. "Ey! You! What did you say?! You seem to have no clue who you are talking to!"

I referenced because you quoted me. Easy as that.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo

Remember how the USA engineered a coup to get rid of Iran's DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED LEADER?

Hmm?

What leader is THAT? I only remember the Shah, then after the Revolution the Ayatollas took power. Which elected government are you talking about??

How is it conjecture of me to say that the Iranians stormed the US Embassy, and took over 100 hostages? Was it because of theirdemocratically elected government? Or more so, becuase we supported the Shah, who they have just overthrown? Or. most likely, that we gave him asylum in the US, for medical treatment?

I suggest you read a history book

and they say the American education system in in turmoil..........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join