It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will be 'wiped off earth' if it attacks Iran: Revolutionary Guards

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You know shoo like someone said all of the ways extremist have attacked us all I have to say I would like to live in your rosy would for jus one day shoo.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
But seriously I wonder where and when the whole Islamic hate for the devil America started? Was it back in World War 1? Did it start after WW2 when Israel was givin to the Jews? I mean the way I see it, in war if you lose your land and the people who have it now can defend against your attacks to take it back and you will never see a way of getting it back why continue to attack? We dont see native americans, or Spaniards, or the British Suicide bombing U.S. neighborhoods. A war was fought in each situation there was a victor, new land was aquired and the world went on. Why cant Palestinians get the message and other Arabic nations stop supporting their violent cause? I believe it will be at least a year before Isreal decides on a strike against Iran.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
The Soviet stockpile of nukes was kept the stalemate on nuclear agression. Neither side could be victorious. Now, in a totally different world, we could have a loose cannon like Iran trying to proliferate nuclear projectiles. Iran would not hesitate in using these weapons. Look at the Iran-Iraq War of the 80's. Iran tied thousands of children and old men together, and forced them to rush the desert, clearing landmines, so the armored divisions could get through. That is their mentality. It's bad enough the hostage crises in the early 80's was a slap in the face. The last thing we need is for an Islamic-repressive government to obtain these weapons. Not only because og the threat to the Western Nations, but also to Israel, and the other nations of the Middle-East. Iran is a rogue nation. Non-Arab and proud, this is a time bomb waiting to explode.

Other way around. That was Iraq using children to clear land mines.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yes finally someone smart tells these hopeless idiots that are blowing their guts to stop cuz they are not going to win anything also just cuz we have technology and music and arts and democracy we are the evil devil these people need to realize that they are only producing more hate and violence by blowing themselves up and the part that cracks me p is they think they are going to go to heaven with 70 virgins if they commit suicide:
lol:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Other way around. That was Iraq using children to clear land mines.

Actually it was Iran. They used massed suicide waves when things started getting bad. The kids ran ahead of the main fighters to detonate the mines.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Ok Firstly. So the USSR...Russia had nukes aimed at US shores for Decades. The US had nukes aimed at russia for decades...

Why not aim some nukes at Iran for decades? So what if Iran has nukes also? It's still teh same #. You shoot us , we annihilate you.

What's changed?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I posted this elsewhere didn't Israel take out a french-built powerstation in the 80's?
It's a bit of a dig in the memory hole but im sure its there.

Making Irans stance toward Israel kinda understandable?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
WestPoint23: Great another gun ho american attitude of lets nuke everybody on the planet, do you actually care about any other human being or just your fellow americans. Iran and Israel are as bad as each other. Have you ever considered that after we went into Iraq that Iran is feeling they are up next.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
When did I say lets nuke every one I frankly could care less what Iran is feeling all i know is if Iran has nuclear weapons they would attack Israel and lead to more conflict with US troops in the region. Plus Iran cant be trusted with nukes a si have no doubt they would sell it to al quada.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtsquad
To which I reply:
Hey piss ant, do you have any clue how your own country was "split" in two or how it became whole again? How's the mess that was East Germany doing, cleaned up yet?
It's easy to jump in with your "angst" try remembering your own nations history.
"Sig Hiel" ingrate.

I would receive a warning for this. GREAT MODS!

It became whole as the sovjet union broke, the east german people revoluted and by politics. Any special reason I should explain that?
The mess east germany did? They did a lot of weired and bad stuff but give me a clue what you are talking about exactly. Sounds like some really scary stuff that is threatening our world till today. Please answer.

It's "Sieg Heil!" stupid kid but we don't use it anymore here in Germany as we live together in peace with all kind of nations(and now I am waiting for those Americans to show me how much racism we have here in germany by naming some small events..hehe)

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hey shoo, we got off to a rough start, just want you to know, my stepmother is german, from Pfronten. I have visited there. I am of German descent. There is quite a chasm between Euroliberals and we bloodthirsty conservative Americans. Time will judge the wisdom of this Iraqi skirmish, I feel it will be seen historically as a mere stepping stone in the total war in which we are now engaged. As Bachman Turner Overdrive sang years ago, "You ain't seen nothin' yet"

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
The US gave arms to the taliban in the 80's when they were fighting against the soviets you cant use that as proof we funded terrorism. Plus can i see some fact about Israel funding hamas or do you just open your mouth and empty comments come out.

www.google.de...
but I must admit that nearly nobody in the public knows about it even though it can be read in the internet.

Okay, it was money for the Taliban against the Russians.
Okay, it was money for a group of people against a country.
Okay, it was money for terrorists against a country.
USA gave money to terrorists against Russia.
Iran gives money to terrorists against the USA.

Get it? It's just that the viewpoint has changed.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
yea, gas power plants and other patroleum(sp?) based power generation
Maybe they don't want to spent their oil on this one. Nuclear energy is cheaper and selling oil can help them become a rich nation like Dubai.
So why drop that chance?

they could easily ask for outside help to build safer, more powerful nuclear plants that cant be used to supply nuclear weapon material.

They get help from Japan, so what?

and no middle eastern people havent liked us and have attacked western nations via hijacking, terrorism, and have kidnapped westerners, etc for decades- where do you get your picture of reality?

You have ever been to the middle east or have friends and contacts there? Guess not.

Sure there are certain freaks but that's what you got along all nations. 6 years before the sympathisation level with the terrorists was like Ku-Klux Klans in the USA. But meanwhile...your fault
have fun

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
Hey shoo, we got off to a rough start, just want you to know, my stepmother is german, from Pfronten. I have visited there. I am of German descent. There is quite a chasm between Euroliberals and we bloodthirsty conservative Americans. Time will judge the wisdom of this Iraqi skirmish, I feel it will be seen historically as a mere stepping stone in the total war in which we are now engaged. As Bachman Turner Overdrive sang years ago, "You ain't seen nothin' yet"

I am taking the chance to agree with you but my guess is that it will turn into a war between arabian countries.
*If we can't attack the USA, at least attack their buddies*...probably that's what they will think.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
WE need to thank israel for knocking out iraqs nuclear reactor in the 1980s or 1970s or we would have been nucked by saddam long ago,now i am sure nato and the US will use israel to take out irans nuclear program again and them criticize israel for doing it

Israel has some secret atmospheric shield to protect it from incoming nukes-the ex russian scientists who emigrated to israel in the 90s developed this at their think tank in Dimona israel and it is operational

It is a modified plasma field that will vaporize incoming missles.

Its an offshoot of the ARROW MISSLE DEFENSE

SO THE IRAN CANT DO SQUAT EXCEPT BECOME EXTRA CRISPY

[edit on 28-7-2004 by bigal66]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
For those that wonder why Iran shouldn't be allowed to have nukes:

Alot of peope have been saying " The US has them, why can't Iran?" well theres a big difference in this all. During the 80's and then into the 90's the START agreement was signed, stating we as a world would cut back on Nuclear Missiles and infact stop production of them. Also, a major policy of the United nations is that no unstable country should be allowed access to Nuclear Weapons, or facilities that can produce nuclear weapons. Iran, if it has nuclear weapons, is a danger to itself and other countries due to its unstable government and extremist views. Use this as an example:

You have a trained hunter, calm, cool, collective. He's allowed to have a rifle, he knows the problems it can cause, and how to handle it.

Now should you give a similar rifle to a Mental Patient who's been known to be homicidal? I mean, like you guys say, the other guy has it, why can't he?

Thats the difference.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
I would receive a warning for this. GREAT MODS!

It became whole as the sovjet union broke, the east german people revoluted and by politics. Any special reason I should explain that?
The mess east germany did? They did a lot of weired and bad stuff but give me a clue what you are talking about exactly. Sounds like some really scary stuff that is threatening our world till today. Please answer.

It's "Sieg Heil!" stupid kid but we don't use it anymore here in Germany as we live together in peace with all kind of nations(and now I am waiting for those Americans to show me how much racism we have here in germany by naming some small events..hehe)

Hey guy, I'm sorry for the Mod's coming down on you for my post < sheepishly>

On Germany reuniting I was refering to WHY the Warsaw or Soviet block colapsed. Besides their own corruption it was speeded up by Western military pressure (specifically $pending in the 80's) Thank Mr. Reagan for that.
If you are from E.G. you may thank Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Carter, and Reagan for your countinued freedem.

On W.G. I was referring to the ecological damage from their industrial attempts to keep up with the "free world", and yes I understand that is more the fault of the Kremlin then Germany. I'm sure you know the specifics better than I, but in any account I'm sure the clean up is keeping you Germans more the just busy. (I speak of the economic costs)

On my German, I again apoligize and although I may be "dumb" but I'm not "stupid" because I'm learning all the time. And although I can be "imature" at times I'm definitely not a "kid" any longer (only in heart), in fact I'm beyond middle age crazy

Last note: I'm glad to hear Germany is a progressive place to live now, unfortunately the rest of the world is not. Genozides happen all to often and that is why WE can never afford to forget, and certainly Germany (East/West Up or Down) CANNOT BE ALLOWED to forget.

Don't mean to preach, but the reminder seems apporpriate coming after your US preach. Believe me I'm aware of what any nation is capable of if unCHECKED including the US. I just don't think it's half as bad as you US bashers make it out to be. Hopefully we (US) will rectify our own problems this coming November.

[edit on 28-7-2004 by mtsquad]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

WestPoint23
Yes finally someone smart tells these hopeless idiots that are blowing their guts to stop cuz they are not going to win anything also just cuz we have technology and music and arts and democracy we are the evil devil these people need to realize that they are only producing more hate and violence by blowing themselves up and the part that cracks me p is they think they are going to go to heaven with 70 virgins if they commit suicide

You know Iran also has music and arts maybe democracy is not at such a good level though. But as far as their society goes, these people are not actually that bad and the citizens are simply trying to live their lives normaly. They dont go around blowing each other up as you say.

In fact here is a news site from Iran www.payvand.com... that has many links providing insight into the so caled "insane suicidal freedom hating primitive extremists" many make them out to be.

In fact the only problem I see is that the people in that country, like our own, fear their government too much to rise up and make a change for the better. America definetly has alot more in common with Iran than people would speculate. If anyone has the opportunity and financial means I don't think it would be a bad idea to visit there. Or if anyone has been there, share your insight of the way you saw their society. Because what I gather from their news site, its not so crazy as people think.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
maybe joe vialls is a crackpot, maybe not, but HE claims that russia intends to attack israel if israel attacks iran. he says they will do so covertly, so that it can be blamed on terrorists. if he's correct, we'll all wake up one morning to news of a cataclysmic terror attack in israel, which russia will condemn with the usual, vapid rhetoric.

from what i read about their SUNBURN missles, i think it could happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtsquad
On W.G. I was referring to the ecological damage from their industrial attempts to keep up with the "free world", and yes I understand that is more the fault of the Kremlin then Germany. I'm sure you know the specifics better than I, but in any account I'm sure the clean up is keeping you Germans more the just busy. (I speak of the economic costs)

Economically it was a catastrophe. About 2000 BILLION Deutsche Mark(one EURO = 1.95 DM) were spent on credits and rebuilding E.G.
and nearly all you hear is whining from people in E.G. - sure it takes time to rebuild what was left alone for more than 40 years but those people have no patience.

One funny story, it is really funny maybe OT but funny

After the reunification there were a lot of debts the old E.G. government had at E.G. banks. The debts were measured in Ostmark(the old E.G. currency). I think it was about 600 billion Ostmark.
After reunification those 600 billion Ostmark debts were converted into....tadaaa....600 billion Deutsche Mark debts.
Though the actual debts at those banks were about 120 billion DM.

Germany still pays off for reunification and it's quite disturbing that WW2 debts are likely paid off but we still have to handle the E.G. debts etc

On my German, I again apoligize and although I may be "dumb" but I'm not "stupid" because I'm learning all the time. And although I can be "imature" at times I'm definitely not a "kid" any longer (only in heart), in fact I'm beyond middle age crazy

Sorry I should have typed an Emoticon behind the stupid kid. It isn't an offensive expression, at least here. I always forget that it is completly different in other countries. Kinda just an expression for my generation, we like to label each other like that..."too much salt, stupid kid
".
No offense implied

Last note: I'm glad to hear Germany is a progressive place to live now, unfortunately the rest of the world is not. Genozides happen all to often and that is why WE can never afford to forget, and certainly Germany (East/West Up or Down) CANNOT BE ALLOWED to forget.

Don't mean to preach, but the reminder seems apporpriate coming after your US preach. Believe me I'm aware of what any nation is capable of if unCHECKED including the US. I just don't think it's half as bad as you US bashers make it out to be. Hopefully we (US) will rectify our own problems this coming November.

You made me think, I will open a thread about that topic and a similar one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join