It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, you have just conquered Earth.....Now what?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by raip11sniper

I have heard something similar as well. that perhaps they are being controlled by aliens, or other dimensional beings whatever they may be.The joke is on them, I wonder how they will take it.

Holy Crap, I need to reinforce my tinfoil hat with lead lining.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Noooooooooooo! whoever believes that their new world order is acceptable is a fool. There is nothing good coming out of it. It would be the worst thing known to man. This world does need a new world order but to think the one they speak of has good intentions is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

edit on 16-4-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
double post

link   
sigh....double post

link   
a 3X post WTF???

link   
Impossible 4X post

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I didnt hear about the guy at his wedding. ill have to look it up. but thanks for your point it makes a lot of sense.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I didnt hear about the guy at his wedding. ill have to look it up. but thanks for your point it makes a lot of sense.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

LOL The Other side is attempting to communicate with you.

Maybe Et's are trying to contribute to your thread?

J/K .... I think.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

I would believe anything after spamming myself in my own thread 5 times.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Besides.
"Did you ever the one about the guy who was unhappy at a wedding?"

David Grouchy

posted by snowen20

I'll have to look it up.

He was crucified.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Good question..." they'll " have no other choice, but to sit around in their little utopia and continue to inbreed.
Pretty sure they'll get bored, cause they'll won't have a bunch of billion minions they can wage war with, so they'll go a little crazy...they'll probably start to try each other's underwear on...stuff like that...then they'll go completely apesh!t and stab each other. The end.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

LOL The Other side is attempting to communicate with you.

Maybe Et's are trying to contribute to your thread?

J/K .... I think.

Its either ET's or Ghost's OR snowen20 is probably just drunk like me

edit on 16-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Distribute the wealth evenly so the price of an apple is $3,000,000,000.00.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Use the resources to build greater technology instead of carrying the weak and unfit? Then move to the next frontier.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Good idea for a thread, I've wondered this myself.

Like the OP said, now that all their goals have been reached and the earth is now their...what then? Are they just going to blissfully ignore the fact that they could all be obliterated instantly when a 7 mile meteor comes raining down from the sky?

You can have all the most carefully laid plans laid out and come to fruition, but you can't stop the X factor.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Their so called "Goal" is to create a new Babylon

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't think too different; I think it'd be similar to a policy change, a new program used to control results. Just now, you remove the "money", "deception" and "manipulation" variables and from there, it's "containment", "brainwashing", and "vacation" modes. Of course, with a little "education" here, a little "advancement" there. Wait a little, check on the status of your program and its success. Then from there, we decide if we want "space exploration" or "space colonization". I do think, however, that there would be an eventual implosion. The essential concepts with which they built their empire would eventually cause disagreement and distension. Not to speak of the monster they'd create eventually by enslaving us so long. It lasts only so long before a tyrant who has oppressed the people too long creates his worst enemy.

Assuming there are no hyper-dimensional negatively oriented beings or angels or demons who are really controlling the cards. If that's the case, the only change they'll have is they went from Kings on the Chess board of Earth to pawns on the Chess board of the Cosmos.

Either way, I don't see how it logically makes sense to pursue that path to its ultimate end, however you'll always find those whose hearts are misguided and determination unwavering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join