It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, you have just conquered Earth.....Now what?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Congratulations!
You have just managed to kill at least 80% of the human population, sterilized the remaining survivors, established a foothold of power in every former country on every continent, and successfully taken over the world.
You, along with a small group of masterminds are now the progenitors of evil geniuses which have sought to rule earth since the foundation was laid. You are sinister, you are intelligent you are seemingly all powerful……………But………………..uh yeah so now what?

Yes now what, what’s after this? A well laid out conspiracy to over throw the earth and subjugate its population has just come to fruition. I find it hard to believe that such an elite group of people with such allegedly well laid out plans spanning centuries would simply stop at goal #1.

So I have heard of the “Endgame” but what is down the road? What’s the elitist “10 year plan” metaphorically speaking? Merge with machines, live forever; live in a Utopian society where they are waited on hand and foot? That kind of sounds lame to me, I’ll be honest. Yeah maybe I’m a little bitter for not being invited to their post,… post apocalyptic paradise but even so, lounging around on golden thrones while hordes of sterile women hand feed me a variety of non GMO foods still sounds like a boring existence.

So all this aside, does anyone at all know what their real ….LOOOOONNNNGGGGGG….. Term goal is?
This is something I’m actually interested in and have found little information about it, other than some obscure references in various Alex Jones documentaries. Surely they will war with each other until only one rule totally. Humans after all will be human. Sorry I don’t believe they are reptiles though they certainly act like it to be sure.

edit on 16-4-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

create a garden of eden without the snake and the apple.
2nd

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

2nd

double your pleasure double your fun said the unnamed elitist as he changed a world ideologies of utopia into a swinging paradise complete with disco lights and debauchery.

I wish such a place could be made, but not if you have to be a slave while there.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Double double post post
edit on 16-4-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

2nd

double your pleasure double your fun said the unnamed elitist as he changed a world ideologies of utopia into a swinging paradise complete with disco lights and debauchery.

I wish such a place could be made, but not if you have to be a slave while there.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I would gather all the beer on the planet. I would drink lots of beer while I would gather all the hot chicks left on the planet and have me a Party. (Yeah, Yeah)
But thats all the plans i have written down for now.

edit on 16-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

dude,its the end of us,get over it,the ruling class will destroy themselves too,better to be dead than live on this craphole anymore,when i die its gonna be like the end of a root canal,FINALLYY!!! lol, face it this cup of coffee got stale

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

I know Im just a brain dead and ignorant serf whose simplistic lay mind only see the benefits in eating, surviving and reproducing....but I still wonder what these self proclaimed masterminds have planned beyond goal # 1.

All this crap about going to the stars and bla bla bla sounds like a bunch of guff to me. Don't get me wrong I think they have the technology hidden away somewhere to do that if they wanted, but whats the point?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Geez....you make it sound like I can not come to terms with death and extinction.

well thats not what my intention is if it sounds like that via written word. I dont care about myself or this societies ability to carry on. Moreover I look at this and the ensuing disasters as a joke. Face it? I have ben facing it for years and my opinion is whatever happens happens who cares. lol
That being said, my post is about peoples opinions on what the "elitists" will do after we are gone but BEFORE they kill themselves off.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Space would be next.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Start building a one world government......you got the rest of the world looking up to your protection and guidance....why not start a new kind of civilization.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

Stop it! your getting my testosterone worked up! Whats next pillaging, plundering, seeing my enemies driven before me while I listen to the lamentations of the women?

God I need to watch Conan again!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Very good question! I believe that they are in fact getting orders from someone or somewhere that we have no knowledge at all of. Something maybe not of this planet. I have been told that there is a reason to all this madness and that this life is just a game and a test. That was from someone in a highly secret society. I believe the future will be bright and the "elite" or whatever you want to call them will eventually be overthrown. How that will happen I have no idea in the world but I believe it will.

Basically, I have been practicing my spirituality because I believe that our souls can exist in another dimension and that this world we live in is just a test. I highly suggest you research the "law of one".

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The more serious replies here have been interesting to me since they seem to denote that what the "elite" are doing is acceptable so long as their end goal is to make the world a better place. You can't make a Utopian omelet with out breaking a few billion eggs right?

it seems that people my self included hate these elitists yet some people appear to wave a dismissive hand at their actions as nothing more than a cycle into human enlightenment. I disagree.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Aside from the two comments about raveging virgins, this topic made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that.

I think the most likely senario is that they kill each other off.

I would probably turn the world into a giant musical. There would be a city dedicated to uncle-fker from South Park no doubt.

Wow "they" really are douchbags aren't they, hahaha!

edit on 16-4-2011 by BilboBob because: Clarifying ...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I would prefer if all life could be purged from the universe.
2nd line

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Controling the world is never going to be enough for the greedy.

Next they will want to be worshipped for their greatness.

After that they will want to be worshipped more than money.

After that they will want to be worshipped more than science.

After that they will want to be worshipped more than Our Father.

Look at it this way. If the people in charge, after two thousand years, still don't feel like they are in charge, even with millions of sheep willing to turn the other cheek and do what is wanted (even when those sheep don't like it), if they can't feel secure in their authority... well... there is no satisfying them.

Besides.
"Did you ever the one about the guy who was unhappy at a wedding?"

David Grouchy
edit on 16-4-2011 by davidgrouchy because: grammar

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join