It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, you have just conquered Earth.....Now what?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by dude69

That's a good point that it seems people over look to often when it comes to dealing with these people.
If there is one constant throughout history it is that we have been slaves, food, energy or something to these people. For them to get rid of us willy nilly and carry on with there business is a raising BS flag.

They may hate us and feel too good for us, but I think we are integral in their future plans even if such plans are sinister in nature. Also people forget they are psychopaths.

Hmm..forgot they'd still have 20% of us serving them...If I were in their position I'd probably let everyone have their land, equal share and home since the chance for revolt is greater...less people to organize amongst each other...umh...invest further in scientific research, further implement it into the infrastructure/daily life...basically build a little utopia so indoctrination and oppression won't be necessary and people would voluntarily join in.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

My thoughts exactly.
Exclude those dissenters 100% from the glories of a burgeoning post scarcity society.
Yes those servants of the elite are slaves, but as long as they belive they are free in their joys....well you know.
i think it may be a more extreme version of our current reality, wherein most people are easily distracted with trivial things that offer some comfort. truth is as long as people are never hungry and have entertainment they will surely give up their freedom to a slave master.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Addressing your question as if you are actually speaking of the Illuminati or Cabal ,I would say go to space travel.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by LargeFries

Good points you make there, I think that's kind of the answer I was looking for.
They seem to be smarter than people of their caliber should be. So something is going on. IMO

snowen20 thank you for replying. I agree, they have much they hide. It's frustrating knowing we only get to see the picture / puzzle / illusion they wish us to see.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Lol...now wait a second...you make it sound all devious and evil...not like now.,..I mean...you know not as my slaves, but to live in harmony.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

Originally posted by Antoniastar

LOL The Other side is attempting to communicate with you.

Maybe Et's are trying to contribute to your thread?

J/K .... I think.

Its either ET's or Ghost's OR snowen20 is probably just drunk like me

edit on 16-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

Very funny. But seeing double when your sober? The multiple posts are prolly not snowmen, it's more likely from a "ghost in the machine", an ET that acts like a ghost.

edit on 18-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Well if I'm a mutant and I've just killed off a bunch of other mutants and conquered the Earth, than my job is finished and I'd better find a place to hide (other than 200 hundred ft. inside the Earth) cuz my puppet alien masters will be looking to eliminate me and replace me with new mutants.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The bastards probably have it in their minds to even kill themselves after they kill us. kind of like a global murder suicide deal. They want to make sure we are finished wiggling before they off themselves. then the world will keep turning in silence.

Well,...that is until I pop up out of my hidy hole with my posse.....hahahah............uh no I'm dead to sadly.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I don't know if you have seen the game "Fate of the World" but it simulates a world government created in 2020 with the player at the head, trying to combat peak oil, climate change, and overpopulation.

Its not a bad game, fairly difficult though. It even has depopulation projects involving genocidal bioweapons and forced sterilization. There's plenty of fodder for ATS in the game.

fateoftheworld.net...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

LOL The Other side is attempting to communicate with you.

Maybe Et's are trying to contribute to your thread?

J/K .... I think.

Its either ET's or Ghost's OR snowen20 is probably just drunk like me

edit on 16-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

Very funny. But seeing double when your sober? The multiple posts are prolly not snowmen, it's more likely from a "ghost in the machine", an ET that acts like a ghost.

We can't blame a ghost, ET or even a gremlin, we are just going to have to blame the quadruple send on snowens drunken behaviour

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Long term plan hide from the Wrath of the LAMB because now the 80% killed are not spiritually protecting you from total destruction. As it would be mean for them to have to see the bottemless pit opened and those hungry freed upon this utopia....

Be well

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
i wouldnt need to get that far, id realise that the simply humaniods i left here afew thousand years ago have totally wreaked the planet, and i would leave them to their own eventual destruction.

Then id hop back in my interdimentional ship and pop over to the next civilisation ready to prune them for their primative yet capable brains and reset their race to zero again.

put sed brains into new bodys, give them a ship and give them an instruction manual to universe exploration ready to harvest more biodrones for my race's unimate knowlage of existance.

should write a book maybe -i base this on nothing i made it up, but you gotta admit, sounds almost plausable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join