It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's something/someone in my bedroom with me that shouldnt be....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ok,first off I never thought that I would ever believe in GHOSTS or anything paranormal,or ever actually be experiancing these things first hand...Im actually a little nervous that this thing might be watching me type this about it and will mess with me even more than it already does...But I guess its a chance ill take...

I recently had to move back into my parents because I lost my job. I lived with them in the house we currently live at before. This time instead of getting my old room back I had to get the guest room because my sister took mine. So anyway ill get to th point of the thread...

So I have been back for about 6 months and since the first week I noticed something strange,a strange feeling I would get from the bedroom and even the bathroom. Things wouldnt start feeling wierd until later on especially if all the lights are off. Its seems to like to mess with me in the dark. Now,Im a 23year oold man and not so much scared but more freaked out over the happenings and my experiances. When I get ready to go to bed my girlfriend makes me turn everything off,even after I told her about what was going on. She can be a real b#tch sometimes. But anyway it seems like this thing only has interest in me and leaves her alone entirely. She has never experianced any of the things that I have and I think thats wierd because I am not one to make things up and definately dont have an overly active imagination. So this thing whatever it is has its sights on me for some reason.

So when I am laying in bed trying to go to sleep ill get that feeling like someone is staring at me and sometimes it even feels like its right in my face when my eyes are closed. ill open my eyes and the feelings still there just coming from somewhere else. I try to brush that off by just hiding my face in the pillow or snuggle closer to the girlfriend. When I do this is when the thing starts tugging on my side of the blankets or ill feel my arm or leg hair feel like its being pulled. When this happens I move real quick to see what it is and nothing. Strange thing is ill still get that staring feeling. I'll wake Dana up to tell her and she tells me Im crazy. I usually just listened to her and figured I was when it first started but now after 6 months I have a feeling that I not at least when it comes to this...

Almost everytime I go into the bathroom,day or night, I feel as if someone is right behind me. Its like there is something standing right next to me while im relieving myself. Its wierd!!! Even when I get the shower is like having my girlfriend in there but not. I know this will sound like im a pussy but when im taking a shower i try to rinse my hair as fast as possible so i can have my eyes open to see whats going on. I even cant enter the bathroom unless the shower curtains open. I'll be in the shower with door closed and a cold breeze will blow the curtain a little and surround me. My shower time has been cut back drastically since moving back here...

So last night it was late so I figured I would try to go to sleep...Dana was already sleeping and I hate that. I hate when she is sleeping before me because it seems like things happen even more if im alone awake. I try to get her to stay up with me or I even wake her up so I not the only one awake. We both were on our way to dreamland when suddenly I got that feeling again as usual but last night something different happened. Dana fell asleep before me,of course,so once agian I was alone. Or at least I thought I was. Im laying here trying to force my way to sleep before something happened that freaked me out to the point where I would be up all night.

I started heaing noises in the area of my closet. I was like "great,here we go agan"...All of a sudden there was a wierd clicking sound and then what felt like a hand brush down my face. It was wierd because as that happpened my face heated up and got really warm only on the side that got touched. Whats even wierder about the warmth is I have a fan right next to my blowing from that side so there was no reason other then the unexplained for it to happen...I got so freaked,that I jumped to other side of the bed and woke Dana up but I guess she already woke up because she at least heard the same clicking sound that happened right before I got touched. I got up and turned the light on and she said that side of my face was red. So I looked and it was. It stayed that way up until just a few hours ago.....I had to finally g to sleep with both the light and tv on.

I dont consider myself to be a chickena baby or a pussy but I tell you this,no matter how tough you are if you were experciancing what I was I bet your reactions would be the same as I mine...I wasnt before but I am definately a believer now...I have no idea what this thing is but I wish it would leave me alone for awhile so I could start getting a good nights rest...

Does anyone know of anything I could possibly do to rid myself of this nuisance? Can I just tell the thing to leave? Or would that just piss it off? I need some advice please..
edit on 15-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
photos or videos please

statement with no evidence at all mmm iam sure you understand my good fellow we need the hard evidence or its just bs

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I would completely plop in my pants.

I bet it'll start talking to you soon.

Calling your name. In a real creepy distorted deep voice.

Try asking it what it wants. Or say, out loud,

"IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO???"

Taunt it. Show it who's boss.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ignore it... all it is is energy, and it feeds off your energy in the form of fear and negative energy. Dont provide a food source. Nip it in the bud immediately! Make sure you concentrate on anything other than...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

if you read my post its not something that shows itself but there is definately something here with me...I dont sit around with my camera while im trying to go to sleep hoping i can get a picture of it...im hoping and wishing that it will leave me alone..im not trying to prove anything I know what I am experiancing and was hoping for some answers
edit on 15-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

link   
It sounds like a demon, man. I am sorry I can't offer any advice on the matter. I dig what TomServo had to say but if i was in your situation there is no way I could not be scared around there. I would just have to leave! Good luck man...

link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Does it feel like when you are lying down with your eyes closed, that it comes right up to you nose to nose - and that if you open your eyes, you'll be staring directly into this malevolent entities eyes?

If you do, you will probably freeze and your heart will stop due to fear.

The best thing you can do, is challenge it.

Repeat after me, "IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT?! COME ON! I'M NOT AFRAID!!"

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hmmmm recently i have become less fearful of them - just embrace it and dont be scared - its your inherent spiritual right to be at peace and it must obey :E

But on a serious note - by being afraid your feeding it, and you cant help it! I spend years being afraid but now when i think there is an entity i laugh and say "Hello you" or "boo, gotcha" or something and its kinda awkward when you want to use the loo i ask it politely to stay away.

Think of them as friends, they are spiritual too
some are negitive if you get negitive ones just ask them to leave and they should, if not call for angels or ascended beings (im not a christian or any religion btw)

I hope it helps
remember... the key is love
Xx

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

i wish i was smoking something..maybe it would help me cope with i...im not imagining this..it is really happenening and i love that when i open up and post an experiance,all some have to say is something like you did...if you think this stuff is a joke then dont post on it..its simple

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by coder22

exactly!!!!...like it is leaning over me making faces...I get the point whereill keep my eyes closed til i find the remote to turn on the tv so im not opening them in the dark...its getting to be pathetic that im a grown man and im letting this thing *snip* with me like this..
edit on 15-4-2011 by gallopinghordes because: please don't circumvent our censors.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

i changed the title but give me a break. im being serious so why cant you be?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You got to show it who's boss. Like someone above said.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23

i changed the title but give me a break. im being serious so why cant you be?

im being serious
you made a statement with no evidence.for all i know your comeing down of a lsd trip.as i said statement with no evidence.food for thought

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Have you got a Bible handy? Try provoking it with a Bible verse. You have to let it know you're not afraid. Try to wind it up. If it's trying to troll you, troll it back.

Tell it that your past poltergeist was way better. Tell it, that the one you had before was able to lift the bed up.

edit on 15-4-2011 by coder22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I had an experience similar to yours a few years ago. I had an entity that was mischievous and loved to startle people. When it first started, it was a little unnerving. It enjoyed waiting until everyone was in bed and then loudly knocking on the closet doors. It slammed a door so hard against the wall that the doorknob left a mark once. I never saw it myself but it did visualize itself once to my wife as the shadow of a small person on the wall of a well lit hallway. After that my wife had a dream about a little girl standing next to our bed so we named our entity "little girl." That really took the "scary" away from it for my wife and the little girl seemed to take the name okay.

When it was time to move, I was the last one in the house. I said my goodbyes to the little girl and invited her to come with us. Either she couldn't or didn't want to because we haven't had anything unexplainable happen since then, unfortunately.

I believe that it wants you to be afraid and will continue as long as you continue to be fearful. Take the fear away and you'll take it's power away.
edit on 15-4-2011 by janon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Well i for one believe you as ive been in this type of situation except it wasnt me that was having the problem it was my friend, she hadnt really spoke much about what she was experiencing in her home to me anyway but she would say things like "oh i was freaked out last night when a thudding noise came from under my bed" and just little things like that ...until i stayed over one night.

we were at a party and she lived closer to the party than i did i was a drive away so she sed i could stay over with her, which i did, after the party we went back to hers got our pyjamas on had a cuppa then went to bed and watched a dvd..everything was normal....

until i woke up with her screaming, i s**t myself! i sat bolt upright and the tv was still on so there was light in the room and i swear down she was grabbing hold of the head board which was made off metal pole things and her legs were outright in mid air as though she was trying to be pulled out of the bed by someone or something, i then started freaking out and admitedly i ran out of the room because i was so scared..but went back and she was kneeling beside her bed in tears....it had pulled her pyjama bottoms around her ankles...i called for a taxi and took her home to mine.

ive never witnessed anything so scary in my entire life so i know and dont blame the OP for being afraid...she eventually moved out but nothing like that happened again, maybe u could try leaving ur webcam on during the night or some type of recorder to see if it makes a noise, a lot of times what we dont hear, recorders can pick up.....

stay safe dude

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23

i wish i was smoking something..maybe it would help me cope with i...im not imagining this..

Maybe you should try something to smoke before bedtime.

If that doesn't work you could try drinking to excess.

Seriously, I would do some research on the property.

I would not open a door I could not close.

If it is real, this is not a game. Get some real help.

I wish you well. It must be scary to feel that way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join