It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's something/someone in my bedroom with me that shouldnt be....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Dude, I read somewhere that evil entities dont like when you show them love. So... what should you do?
Show it. Talk to it, tell it that you are not afraid of it, that you dont want to be its enemy, but opposite, friend. And FEEL the love, spread it everywhere around you. And really, mean it, if you believe in god (doesnt matter what religion it is, or just agnostic, like I am) and you believe that he is creator of everything, then you know, that they are his creations as well. We all are basically brothers, that function on different frequency. Do you fear your brother?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin

Originally posted by gdaub23
reply to post by audio assasin

i changed the title but give me a break. im being serious so why cant you be?

im being serious
you made a statement with no evidence.for all i know your comeing down of a lsd trip.as i said statement with no evidence.food for thought

Who are you ?

Regards
Lee

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by coder22
I would completely plop in my pants.

I bet it'll start talking to you soon.

Calling your name. In a real creepy distorted deep voice.

Try asking it what it wants. Or say, out loud,

"IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO???"

Taunt it. Show it who's boss.

DO NOT DO THAT!!!!! Have you ever seen Paranormal Activity? Do not taunt bad elements, do not get a wigi (whatever) board, do not fight with it. Whatever it is, its bad energy and if you feed it, it will become stronger.

Instead, be all positive and #, walk in there with a positive attitude, think happy thoughts, make LOVE to your girlfriend. Just dont try mess with it. Its a spirit, you are flesh and bones. You cant hurt it.

The best advise of all though: GET A PRIEST!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

So have you tried any of the suggestions? Has anything worked or not worked for you?

When I read your post, I seriously thought of the movie "Failure to Launch" and pictured Kathy Bates rigging a fake ghost contraption over Matthew McWhatever's bed and saying, "this will get rid of him!"

In all seriousness, though - nothing weird ever happened to you when you lived at home before, and no one else ever noticed?

My suggestion: if you haven't told her what is going on, ask your sister to trade rooms with you on a night when your gf isn't there. See if she notices anything. See if it happens when you switch rooms, if it follows you.

I have a theory that things happen to us when we open ourselves to them. You've opened a door in your mind - maybe by reading about paranormal things, or whatever. To close it you might have to quit surfing the ATS ghost forum, move, etc.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

reply to post by gdaub23

Have you got a Bible handy? Try provoking it with a Bible verse. You have to let it know you're not afraid. Try to wind it up. If it's trying to troll you, troll it back.

Tell it that your past poltergeist was way better. Tell it, that the one you had before was able to lift the bed up.

edit on 15-4-2011 by coder22 because: (no reason given)

Bro, tread carefuly around these things.They can get real bad. As another user said, joke with it "Boo", "Gotcha" and the key is LOVE, man!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

reply to post by gdaub23

Have you got a Bible handy? Try provoking it with a Bible verse. You have to let it know you're not afraid. Try to wind it up. If it's trying to troll you, troll it back.

Tell it that your past poltergeist was way better. Tell it, that the one you had before was able to lift the bed up.

Bro, tread carefuly around these things.They can get real bad. As another user said, joke with it "Boo", "Gotcha" and the key is LOVE, man!!!

I agree
. Do not try to piss it off by mocking it. Do exactly opposite. Joke with it, show it love. That is the key.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

reply to post by gdaub23

In manners such as these I feel it would be a bad idea to provok a being who has been around for thousands of years and has just a little bit of the edge then humans. Take your stand because the your free will must be obeyed. DO NOT SHOW FEAR, and they are far better at detecting it then any human or animal alive so might wanna work on that one.

I get a feeling like someone is watching me a lot but I will ignore that feeling so long as they keep their distance from me.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
reply to post by FurthestStar

i have a big open field behind me that I was told vy more than a few people that native americans once habitited...the area I live in has alot of areas where indians once were...

hey people, dont you see this guy is a fraud. before making crosses with holy water and lesser ritual of golden dawn, learn to read between the lines.

native american indians, yeah, right. "you were told", haha. go figure

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Ok, I confess, I only read the first page of replies, well, at least those that were left after removals had already happened, sorry, but I have no desire in reading negative nonsense from non-believers (honestly if they don't believe in anything, why are they on threads like these?).

I just want to say to those that suggest this; seriously? provoke it? Would you go and provoke a lion? Now make the lion invisible, and you're provoking it, is this seriously a good idea? Is it practical? I am sorry, but I disagree with you that suggest this avenue, completely, I think it's reckless (because in truth you have no idea what you are dealing with, and the last thing you want to do is p&*# off something powerful enough that can harm you), and desperate.

Here's what I did with the bugger that was bugging me. First off, I did a protection around the property. Whatever you believe in, is what you use to do this, ie if you are Christian, use the Holy Trinity (psalm 91 is good), if you are Muslim, use that, if you are Wiccan, use that, don't use something you don't believe in, it's important that you believe in what you're doing.

I created a parameter around my property and asked that all negative energy be grounded, allowing only energy of light and love and goodness through. If the problem still persists, then you know that whatever it is, means no harm, and merely wants to be acknowledged by you, and make you aware of it. Then you can try acknowledging it and telling it, how it makes you feel when it does certain things. I told it, "no touchy touchy" and "no going into the bathroom with me" it's creepy and freaks me out, and invades my privacy, and that is not a good thing, if it can not abide by that, then you acknowledge it but then you order it in the name of *what you believe* it must leave permanently and immediately, DO NOT DAMN IT TO HELL (or whatever else), you don't know what it is, and therefore you have no right to do so, you as a human can not damn a normal lingering spirit (and you know this is probably the case since you've grounded all negative energy) to hell (or wherever), that's not your right to do (you'll only succeed in making it angry).

Since it's already of light, and not negative (remember you've already grounded all negative energy), you know it will do that. Sometimes they just want to be acknowledged so badly that they don't realize how what they do to get that, makes you feel. If it stays, and doesn't do the the things you asked it not to do, but continues making ticking sounds etc, just acknowledge it, that's probably all it wants, after a while it may very well go away on it's own. If it doesn't stop, do a cleansing, again, using methods of what you believe in.

Why it's focusing on you? My guess would be, because you're already open to it, even if you didn't know that you were. It was explained to me like this; those that are open, kinda shines out a light, ie if a spirit or an entity is drifting down a road, everywhere there are people that are open to it, (like being gifted in some way, yes even if they don't know it), are emitting a light, so it would be like you walking down a dark road, and in some houses along the road there is light, and in others not, they are attracted to it, because if it just wants to be acknowledged, then the only way, would be through somebody that's already open and it attracts evil too, because they can then use those that are open, manipulate them, and scare them, feeding off their fear. The less their victims are aware that they are open, the more they can mess with them, and generate more fear, which they can feed off.

That is why I came to the conclusion, that my only hope then, would be to establish a permanent protection parameter around my property, grounding any negative energy from getting through, as we have 3 people in our house that are open, therefore, our house is this friggin beacon of light shining in the darkness, the problem is, two of those that are open, are just kids (one being an emotional teenager), and can not possibly protect themselves yet.

Since then, we still get visits, but nothing negative, and we acknowledge them immediately, knowing they are of light, and probably only want to be acknowledged, and they then usually only stay for one visit.

edit on 16-4-2011 by Fenix777 because: typo

edit on 16-4-2011 by Fenix777 because: ETA

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Fenix777

Hey, it's only my opinion - I'd provoke it if I was in his position. That's what a discussion forum is all about. Different opinions. - That's why I commented on here.

Anyway... Back on topic -
Think about it, if you provoke you will feel empowered, you'll be the force that the entity should be afraid of. Tell the entity that YOU'RE going to haunt IT. Start throwing things around your room and screaming. That'll definitely freak it out. If you can, stick your fingers down your throat to throw up all over the place. Just go nuts - and more importantly, just have fun!

Even if it fails - the entity will probably say to itself, "Haha this guys screwed up enough already - I think I'll leave him alone."

edit on 16-4-2011 by coder22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
photos or videos please

statement with no evidence at all mmm iam sure you understand my good fellow we need the hard evidence or its just bs

Bullsh*t or not, this person has told their story and asked for help so if you can't offer any why did you bother replying?

If someone actually saw a ghost or something but it was the only time ever should they not tell the story just because they didn't think to get out their camera so they can prove it to you? People like you sh*t me to tears.

Regarding the OP, I hope you get the assistance you need, whatever it might be. Thanks for the story, I'll be as interested in the replies as I was in your post.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I work in a psychiatry and I have to say, that this reminds me of a patient who came in last week. it's called hypnopompic hallucination and psychosis.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

When I was young perhaps 8 or 9 yrs of age I used to get night terrors, I was alert to every sound or flicker of light and it seemed to take forever to fall to sleep. I guess it was a fear of the dark. I used to hear a clicking sound every night sometimes a slow steady sound and other times it was faster. I was so afraid of ghosts and the thought of them would terrify me.

One night I had a dream, I can remember it to this day. In this dream I was the ghost and my job was to look after this little kid. I would meet and talk to other ghosts and in my dream it occurred to me that they could not possibly hurt me because I was a spirit. From that day till today, ghosts do not frighten me. This entity that I imagined was in my room was only here to look after me and protect me.

What you could do in your situation is to imagine this entity is there to look after you, it has no malice towards you at all. Try to feel comfort in it's presence and imagine it is someone who has died who you loved and who loved you.

If it is evil and you send it love it will go and never return. If it is someone who cares for you, then welcome it and feel comfort in the knowledge that you can sleep sound because you have your very own guardian angel looking after you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fenix777

Here's what I did with the bugger that was bugging me. First off, I did a protection around the property. Whatever you believe in, is what you use to do this, ie if you are Christian, use the Holy Trinity (psalm 91 is good), if you are Muslim, use that, if you are Wiccan, use that, don't use something you don't believe in, it's important that you believe in what you're doing.

this is absolute proof for the fact that stuff like this "works" cause people believe it to work. it's all in your imagination man
. the brain is a very powerful thing

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan

Originally posted by Fenix777

this is absolute proof for the fact that stuff like this "works" cause people believe it to work. it's all in your imagination man
. the brain is a very powerful thing

There is more to existence than the brain. To believe so betrays how incredibly closed minded you are but that won't change how what you because you learned it at a shiny university and you have a peice of paper to prove how much you know! Wow!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
OK, It seems you have understanding parents that have let you AND your girlfriend move back home....that is a positive

I tend to disagree with the "Demon" hypothesis of other posters.

What you are experiencing, for some reason, is FEAR, good ol plain ol Fear.
As we have developed over millions of years, to experience the Flight or Fight adrenelin rush that takes over our bodies, which is basically a chemical reaction of hormones enzymes etc, that kicks in at any time we experience fear.
Your senses are hightened, your body undertakes physical changes..eg increase senses of the skin, hearing, sight, perspiration, increased heart rate, hairs stand on end, etc etc, ready for that Action to happen.
What is happening is that you are now in a routine that you have, to a degree, caused yourself with your initial..fear (scare), and now when you prepare for bed or go into a certain place, your Mind is tuned to that fear syndrome and the flight or fight gear kicks in.
What you need to do is Take Control of the situation, retune your mind again AND be the Boss of it.
So If you have that feeling of something in the cupboard or something touching, looking at you etc, THEN confront it straight on, walk right up to it and Prove to yourself that NOTHING is there, it is your heightened senses and racing mind, playing tricks with your body.
Walk up to that cupboard with the lights on and with a heavy torch or something, open it an say," You MoFo's want a piece of this" Get the F#^* Outa here or I's gonna whip your candy asses"!!!
Retrain your body and mind to take control of reality, and see that there is nothing there, just a wild imagination.
ALL Houses/buildings make strange noises, insects click their wings, rats/mice scratch and creep, trees brush against the eves, the wind whistles thru a house even when the doors are sealed, this is natural and is nature and not Demons/ghosts/etc.

I live in a brick house and it cracks and groans all the time, with the change of temperature, wind eetc....BUT YOU have to take control!!!

Often traumatic events will set off these feelings of fear.....You already told us you lost your job (1 Bad), had to move with your folks (2 bad), Maybe the girlfriend is upset too , no hanky panky (3 bad), money getting tight (4bad)...get my drift.

You are under stress and you need to settle, you may feel that you have lost a little control of your life...but you havent, you just need to make a few adjustments and things will turn around. This is normal.

Hang in there, Be Positive, and Strong, Love the ones you Love and this fear will go away.
Take Control Dude.....You will win........ Well, this is my advice take it or leave it, I hoped it helped a little bit either way.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

jealous or just pathetic?

with my first post in this thread I was tryin to help, cause i know people who freak out because of ghosts, demons and other stuff and it's a serious sickness. It IS mensurable in your brain. "debunk" this.

my second post provoked your silly statement about my education not being worth a dime.

I stay with my statement about the OP. it's a healable sickness and a mensurable neural disorder.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
reply to post by Garfee

jealous or just pathetic?

with my first post in this thread I was tryin to help, cause i know people who freak out because of ghosts, demons and other stuff and it's a serious sickness. It IS mensurable in your brain. "debunk" this.

my second post provoked your silly statement about my education not being worth a dime.

I stay with my statement about the OP. it's a healable sickness and a mensurable neural disorder.

I read your first post and that is what pissed me off. Then you rubbed it in with your second.

I have my own degrees, though not in your field - not jealous. You consider me pathetic because I challenge you. You are the one who is pathetic to so blatently tell someone their genuine experience is all in their head. I am pissed because I have had a similar experience and I take your veiw to be offensive to my intelligence.

Just admit that not everything can be explained by what is taught - Perhaps there is a perfectly normal explanation for this persons experience, but there are many cases that you will be unable to find explanation.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

having a mental sickness has nothing to do with intelligence. the smartest people suffer from that. so don't put words in my mouth.

you have your own qualifications? from a stupid university?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join