It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ Birther Bill accepts Circumcision Certificate even though it is not a legal document.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamCorrect
It would be rather difficult for Obama to claim he doesn't have a long form birth certificate at this point after MSNBC claims to have interviewed the former Director of the Health Department, Ms. Fukino, and that she claims to have personally viewed and verified the long-form certificate:

That is some rather interesting birther logic. Obama will not be able to prove to AZ he is eligible to be president of the United States because it has already been confirmed he has a long form birth certificate on file in Hawaii.

Originally posted by Flatfish
It's the Ears! Maybe birthers just hate people with big ears.

That actually explains it perfectly. I thought I heard someone calling him a racial slur but it makes sense that he was just saying "Bigears" with a slight slur

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by robyn
reply to post by Sinnthia

I think you "doth protest too much".

Where there's smoke there's fire.

I think birthers need to get over the fact that they have been yelling fire for over 2 years now and there is not even one hint of smoke. Thanks for stopping by to tell me posting this stuff was a bridge too far. I am sure you are getting to the 45932 birther threads right quick to point out that when it comes to having a legit black man as POTUS, they doth protest WAAAAY tooooooo much. As always, short posts telling me my threads are worthless not only add to the discussion but do great things for the credibility of people who take that time out just for me.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Is there a Long Form BC on file in Hawaii or not??
Simple yes or no please..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I'll play along... Even though Obama is NOT Jewish.
This certificate issued in the Jewish faith is similar to that of a Baptism certificate. Which is an acceptable form of ID to prove citizenship to obtain a US passport.

Can you please provide some backup for this claim that it is a legal form of ID and can be used to obtain a passport?
So far I can find no evidence that a circumcision certificate is a valid LEGAL ID. Thanks. The list you posted does not seem to say anything about them.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

It may not have been clear but I was referring to the Baptismal Cert. as a legal form of ID. I also posted the information on the Baptismal cert from the govt. site.

I was simply explaining that circ. cert was similar to the baptism. cert in the Jewish faith. Something that was not mentioned earlier. BTW. Obama is NOT Jewish so this element of the bill is just as irrelevant as your thread.

Just race baiting again. Getting old. Obama the guy in the group photo with the big ears. Funny stuff

You're goiing to have to get more creative in the months to come.

AIR BALL.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I don't think any of us can actually answer that question for certain.

Obama is NOT Jewish so this element of the bill is just as irrelevant as your thread.

I have a question about this. Why do you keep associating circumcision with only Jewish men? I know MANY men who are circumcised and not Jewish. Is it that only Jewish people get the certificate? I'm just confused and would appreciate a clarification.

Thanks.

Also, how does a baptismal record prove where he was born? Or a circumcision record?
edit on 4/17/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I don't think any of us can actually answer that question for certain.

Why not?
Didn't the mayor and the health official or someone say they had physically seen it??
Shady dealings in Hawaii me thinks..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Point of this thread is? You just have to accept the fact that people out there don't believe the President is legal. NOTHING you can do about it. Just like you have people out there who DO believe he is legal, nothing birthers can do about that either.

So instead of wasting energy on something you can't change, do something productive.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Didn't the mayor and the health official or someone say they had physically seen it??

Yes. In 2008, before the election, the Director of Health made the following statement. They went 'paperless' in 2001, but that doesn't mean they threw away all their old records. "Going Paperless" simply means that they don't get the original and make a photocopy of it. Everything is entered into the computer. When they need a certificate to send to someone, they print it out from a file onto special paper, stamp it, sign it and send it to the requester.

It looks like this:

www.factcheck.org...

In 2008:

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

In 2009:

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

Hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Obama is an empty suit, so it makes no difference where he was born.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
Point of this thread is?

is just as irrelevant as your thread.

Awwwwe. Strike a nerve? People that take the time to write a post in a thread that they deem pointless or irrelevent would then be saying that their posts and expressed thoughts are then even more worthless.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
A certificate of Circumcision? That's just offensive and crosses the line. Now I get politicians are in the spotlight etc etc but they accept a document that gives information THAT PERSONAL?

My man parts are my business only and their man parts business are none of ours.

If any politician submits a "certificate of Circumcision" I will sue for harassment. They might as well whip it out and wave it at the camera during a press conference.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
What I don't understand is why they're willing to accept a certificate stating that the child had his foreskin removed (that doesn't carry the date or place of birth) as opposed to an official Certificate of Live Birth, with a date of birth and place of birth, signed by a state official and carrying an official seal of the Health department of that state... How INSANE is that?

What? Now the president has to prove he's circumcised? Where's that in the Constitution? What is he isn't circumcised?

Certificate of Circumcision

This law is all for show and is MEANINGLESS.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The bill doesn't really matter as you know damn well Obamas legal team will never let it happen. However, I can't believe the number of people that think the president doesn't have to be vetted properly.......no proof he ever was. Funny, the team Obama people call people deragatory names and play the race card, while the other side only seeks the truth. Interesting concept, those that are down with him not being forthright, you know like he said he would be, are the ones playing the race card the most. If holding someone up to their promise makes one racist, count me in.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
However, I can't believe the number of people that think the president doesn't have to be vetted properly.......no proof he ever was.
Strawman... No one ever argued the President, whoever he may be, didn’t have to be vetted.

Obama presented a valid and legal birth certificate several months before the election. The certificate has been confirmed as such, numerous times, by the authorities of the state of Hawaii.

Obama was vetted, first by the American people — if you had suspicions about Obama’s qualifications, including his natural born citizen status, you were free to not vote for him. Then, after he won the election, Congress certified the election without raising a single objection about his qualifications.

If holding someone up to their promise makes one racist, count me in.
Perhaps if you didn’t create special standards for Obama, which you didn’t apply to any other President or candidate, maybe people wouldn’t suspect the birther motives are based on racist feelings.

Did you see McCain’s long form birth certificate? Bush’s? Clinton’s?

edit on 17-4-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
I can't believe the number of people that think the president doesn't have to be vetted properly.

Now, I wonder why you would make that assumption? It's not true at all. The president HAS been vetted properly. More strictly than has ANY other past president, in fact. He not only met every qualification that previous presidents have met, he publicly posted his proof on the Internet for ALL to see.

There is none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Originally posted by aptness
Perhaps if you didn’t create special standards for Obama, which you didn’t apply to any other President or candidate, maybe people wouldn’t suspect the birther motives are based on racist feelings.

Exactly!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Sorry, but playing the race card is sign you have nothing else to offer and is being used in an attempt to try and shut people up. Not everyone suffers from misplaced white guilt, nor are bound by illogical terms used to discredit them or their thoughts, questions, or ideas.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Yes,
www.msnbc.msn.com...#

As the top Hawaiian official in charge of state health records in 2008, when the issue of Obama's birth first arose, Fukino said she thought she had put the matter to rest. Contacted by NBC, Fukino expanded on previous public statements and made two key points when asked about Trump's recent comments.

The first is that the original so-called "long form" birth certificate — described by Hawaiian officials as a "record of live birth" — absolutely exists, located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health. Fukimo said she has personally inspected it — twice. The first time was in late October 2008, during the closing days of the presidential campaign, when the communications director for the state's then Republican governor, Linda Lingle (who appointed Fukino) asked if she could make a public statement in response to claims then circulating on the Internet that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

Before she would do so, Fukino said, she wanted to inspect the files — and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files. She then put out a public statement asserting to the document's validity. She later put out another public statement in July 2009 — after reviewing the original birth record a second time.
Story: Trump: I have ‘real doubts' Obama was born in U.S.

"It is real, and no amount of saying it is not, is going to change that," Fukino said. Moreover, she added, her boss at the time, Lingle — who was backing John McCain for president — would presumably have to be in on any cover up since Fukino made her public comment at the governor's office's request. "Why would a Republican governor — who was stumping for the other guy — hold out on a big secret?" she asked.

Her second point — one she made repeatedly in the interview — is that the shorter, computer generated "certification of live birth" that was obtained by the Obama campaign in 2007 and has since been publicly released is the standard document that anybody requesting their birth certificate from the state of Hawaii would receive from the health department.

The document was distributed to the Obama campaign in 2007 after Obama, at the request of a campaign official, personally signed a Hawaii birth certificate request form downloaded on the Internet, according to a former campaign official who asked for anonymity. (Obama was "testy" when asked to sign the form but did so anyway to put the issue to rest, the former campaign official said. The White House has dismissed all questions about the president's birth as "fictional nonsense.")

The certification that the campaign received back —which shows that Obama was born in Honolulu at 7:24 p.m. on Aug. 4, 1961 — was based on the content of the original document in state files, Fukino said.

"What he got, everybody got," said Fukino. "He put out exactly what everybody gets when they ask for a birth certificate."

Hawaiian officials say that the certification is, in fact, only one piece of abundant evidence of Obama's birth in Hawaii. Joshua Wisch, a spokesman for the Hawaii attorney general's office, noted that a public index of vital records, available for inspection in a bound volume at the Health Department's Office of Health Status Monitoring, lists a male child named "Obama II, Barack Hussein" as having been born in the state.

In addition, as Factcheck.org and other media organizations have repeatedly pointed out, both of Honolulu's newspapers, the Honolulu Advertiser on Aug. 13, 1961, and the Honolulu Star Bulletin, on Aug. 14, 1961, both ran birth announcements listing Obama's birth on Aug. 4 of that year.

Even Fukino accepts that her comments are not likely to end the matter for the die-hard birthers. Trump and other skeptics have questioned why the original birth certificate has not been released.

But Wisch, the spokesman for the attorney general's office, said state law does not in fact permit the release of "vital records," including an original "record of live birth" — even to the individual whose birth it records.

"It's a Department of Health record and it can't be released to anybody," he said. Nor do state laws have any provision that authorizes such records to be photocopied, Wisch said. If Obama wanted to personally visit the state health department, he would be permitted to inspect his birth record, Wisch said.

But if he or anybody else wanted a copy of their birth records, they would be told to fill out the appropriate state form and receive back the same computer generated "certification of live birth" form that everybody else gets — which is exactly what Obama did four years ago.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Not everyone who questions Obama is racist, but to deny that race is what fuels some people's hatred of him (and probably helped significantly in starting and perpetrating the ridiculous birther rumors is just naive.

Here, a GOP official birther portrays Obama as an ape.

thesop.org...

The caption beneath the picture read, `Now you know why no birth certificate.`"

I won't post the picture as it's highly racist and stupid.

reply to post by Pauligirl

Excellent post! Thank you for that source.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
this really raises the question, why was the Arizona birther bill considered racist when it more than likely helps Obama as opposed to hurting him (all he needs to do is prove he was circumcised which most likely he was). Most likely the bill got watered down before it came to pass.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
um,
a legal declaration of genital mutilation...
OK
tatoos? scars?....
?

wow
now i wonder how much the fake circumcision doc will be worth?
will this turn out like printing indulgences?

better dough then dope.
and legal too

also I guess they want to weed out the Chinese, the Russians, and the catholic Mexicans
from the ( un circumsized ) Iranians coming accross the Mexican US border
when the amnesty bill finally passes

edit on 17-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join