It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ Birther Bill accepts Circumcision Certificate even though it is not a legal document.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
OK birthers. It is really getting down to the wire for you folks. You have tried quoting WND but they lie. You have followed Orly Taitz as she gets kicked out of court time and time again for presenting false documents. You have run down the line with Jerome Corsi as he just guesses, wonders, and makes things up.
You have shifted your argument from the birth certificate to the original long form to college records, adoption records, who his mom was friends with in high school to even though he was probably born in Hawaii, his "real" BC probably says Muslim because that would mean... Well I am not sure what that would mean.
You have gotten defensive in inordinate proportion whenever the idea that some racism may be among your motives and for the most part I have given you all the benefit of that doubt. That is getting harder to do. The entire "birther" meme exists based solely on the premise that Obama is hiding something because he is different somehow and therefore has something to hide. None of you care that previous presidents did not satisfy any of the requests you make of Obama because again, something about him is different. Well, I give up. What exactly is different about Obama?[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c553c074f57a.jpg[/atsimg] Surely it is not his color.

But now...

The coup de grace! The one you have all been waiting for. The first birther bill is finally on its way to the Governor's desk. I keep reading about how these birther bills are going to solve this once and for all. I keep thinking how much I wish they would hurry up just so I can see how birthers shift the argument again when they realize AZ, nor any other state can demand and further proof of citizenship than Obama has already provided for all of us to see. You all know you are about to but this time there is a forskin in the mix.

Aside from the fact that the AZ birther bill accepts this as proof of citizenship. Not even that much is needed.

a hospital birth record, a postpartum hospital record for the mother or an early census record.
Source

Unfortunately that nail in the coffin is not even the shiniest or sharpest one in the box. What else does the AZ birther bill accept as proof of citizenship?

Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction: AZ Birther Law Requires Candidates "To Describe Penis"

A what, you say?

an early baptismal or circumcision certificate

Link

My my my. That seems a tad odd. Surely it will end this birther debate once and for all, right?

A circumcision certificate -- a document given to the parents of a male Jewish child after his foreskin is snipped off during a circumcision ceremony -- is not a legal document but if you have one, under the amended bill, it's apparently enough to prove you're a U.S. citizen and your name can be permitted on the ballot in Arizona.

So the birther bill is really going to be the first of many to put this to rest...by accepting short forms, non-legal penis IDs, etc.
Oh you sillies.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Reply to post by Sinnthia

WND is just like, and just as "credible" as any other news source.

As for the bill, that part is utterly ridiculous.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
You are awesome!

Should be an award for threads like this.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
That depends on what this other “news source” you’re comparing it to is.

As for the bill, that part is utterly ridiculous.
Only that part?

When the US government, or some other state, sues Arizona, yet again, for the patently unconstitutional nature of this bill and wins, the birthers will undoubtedly scream and cry about how the government and the courts are covering up Obama’s birth in Kenya.

This will confirm their suspicions that there was a massive 40+ year conspiracy, involving all branches of government, multiple states and government agencies, to elect a black man with a foreign name as President of the United States...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Don't some men get the circumcision as adults? They could come to the US at any time, get circumcised, and that is their proof of citizenship?? Crazy.
This will be abused.
edit on 15-4-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'll play along... Even though Obama is NOT Jewish.
This certificate issued in the Jewish faith is similar to that of a Baptism certificate. Which is an acceptable form of ID to prove citizenship to obtain a US passport. Perhaps this legislation is just adding another option for Obama to prove himself even though he is not Jewish. This is odd, I admit. Then again legislation is full of oddities that seem to make no sense.

Apparently there is someone in Obama's surly Chicago past that could help ID his unit though. If the issue comes up. I can't recall the man's name at the moment. I'll look for the thread on the topic.

Baptismal cert.

Passport requirements - proof of US citizenship
You can prove your US citizenship with one of the following:

* Original Birth Certificate (if born in the United States);
* or Old (undamaged) passport;
* or Original Certificate of Citizenship or FS-240, DS-1350 ( if born outside the US );
* or Original Certificate of Naturalization issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Office.

Note: A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth.

A Delayed Birth Certificate filed more than one year after your birth may be acceptable if it:

* Listed the documentation used to create it and
* Signed by the attending physician or midwife, or, lists an affidavit signed by the parents, or shows early public records.

If you changed your legal name by way of marriage or otherwise you will need to provide evidence of the name change: a certified copy of either
- A marriage certificate, or
- A name change court decree.

If you do not have a previous U.S. passport or a certified birth certificate, you will need:

1. Letter of "No Record" issued by the State with your name, date of birth, which years were searched for a birth record and that there is no birth certificate on file for you and
2. As many of the following as possible:

* baptismal certificate
* hospital birth certificate
* census record
* early school record
* family bible record
* doctor's record of post-natal care

Note: These documents must be early public records showing the date and place of birth, preferably created within the first five years of your life. You may also submit an Affidavit of Birth, form DS-10, from an older blood relative (i.e. parent, aunt, uncle, sibling) who has personal knowledge of your birth. It must be notarized or have the seal and signature of the acceptance agent.

www.visahq.com...

HAVE FUN DISCUSSING OBAMA'S PENIS!! The topic seems appropriate

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

Never mind my last post.....I see now that it is for presidential candidates. It's still absurd though.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't really know why I read this thread, I haven't really taken much notice of Obama,me being British but I dont really think he would have one of those certificates from birth, If he is not Jewish as If i'm right ( don't hold me to it) muslems get it done when they are older.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Are the "Birthers" trying to get evidence of Obama being a "Citizen" or a "Naturally born citizen", as Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution requires to be President? I keep seeing "Citizen" and not "Naturally born citizen" in these "arguments", especially the ones trying to play the "Race card" in Obama's "Defense".

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I personally dont see this bill passing muster with the supreme court, time will tell I guess. Star and Flag for a well written post its good to see common sense show up in the threads once and awhile.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Great job Sinnthia, S&F. IMO, those who support the birther movement are either just plain crazy or they are racist. No wait a minute, now that I've taken a closer look at the group photo of U.S. presidents that you imbedded in your OP, I can plainly see what it is that makes Obama different from the rest of them. It's the Ears! Maybe birthers just hate people with big ears.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Obama must 'prove' to the world that he is, indeed, circumcised.

Lights! Cameras! Ready! Action! Lay it out on the table, so to speak.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I remember back when these bills started coming up. It was about a year ago before the midterm elections. Here is a post of mine from then, in a thread about the Arizona Birther Bill:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
People are getting excited over this AZ state bill requiring proof, because it means (supposedly) that it will 'force' Obama to show his long form BC. I'm just saying that he has a 'document' that will suffice, so the AZ bill is pretty worthless. And unless other states that are planning to do this are more specific and ask for the long form, a LOT of people aren't going to be so excited come 2012 when Barry shows up on the ballot and no long form is forthcoming.
These legislators in these states are trying to get votes for 2010. That's IT. They don't want to really change anything, or they WOULD have required the long form. They just want to make some innocuous and impotent "law" that will hit the news as "Obama will not be on the ballot without the Long Form"! so they can gain the support of the birthers and tea partiers and maybe even some Republicans and Democrats in their state elections later this year.

The TPs and birthers are going to be pretty damn mad when they discover they've been taken. This will, in no way, satisfy birthers. They're not reading the bill. Just assuming that the long form is going to be required.

I tried to warn the birthers who were all excited about these bills that Obama's released BC would be sufficient, but they didn't listen.

So, yeah. Now, this is coming to light for the 2012 election. The Tea Party and Birther Republicans got the votes in the midterm, so now they're going to try for the same tactic in 2012. Will the Tea Party People and birthers actually read these bills before voting to place their candidates in the GOP? I doubt it.

Great thread, Sinn.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The Arizona bill apparently only allows someone to substitute other documents in the event they "don't have" a long form birth certificate. The following legal research memorandum was prepared for the Arizona legislature:

Memorandum

It would be rather difficult for Obama to claim he doesn't have a long form birth certificate at this point after MSNBC claims to have interviewed the former Director of the Health Department, Ms. Fukino, and that she claims to have personally viewed and verified the long-form certificate:

msnbc article
edit on 15-4-2011 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IamCorrect

Oops! I saw your post before you edited it.
So, let's get out there what exactly the bill says. It calls for the long form, but if a person doesn't have a long form, they can submit 2 other forms, one being a circumcision certificate.

SB2177

States that the affidavit must contain the following:

Ø Certified copy of the presidential candidate’s long form birth certificate including at least:

· Date and place of birth.

· Name of the hospital and attending physician, if applicable.

· Signatures of any witnesses in attendance.

Ø Sworn statement that identifies the candidate’s places of residence in the United States for fourteen years.

· Allows a presidential candidate to attach two or more of the following documents, if they do not have a long form birth certificate, if the candidate swears to the validity and authenticity of the documents, and if the documents contain enough information for the SOS to determine if the candidate meets the Constitutional requirements for office:

Ø An early baptismal or circumcision certificate.

Ø A hospital birth record.

Ø A postpartum medical record for the mother or child that is signed by the doctor, midwife or person who delivered or examined the child after birth.

Ø An early census record.

They seem to have left the short form out altogether.
edit on 4/15/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Um...ok then. I am not sure what that has to do with anything but uh...ok thanks for telling me what I pointed out in another thread.

Originally posted by projectvxn
These anti-birther threads are becoming about as redundant as the birther threads.

Here's praying that everyone gets their heads out of their butts and lets this issue die. QUICKLY.

Taking the time to add a post to this thread, thus bringing it back to the top of the page, adding to my point count, and encouraging people to take a second look only to say how worthless you find it is cute. Thanks for the bump.

Originally posted by jibeho
I'll play along... Even though Obama is NOT Jewish.
This certificate issued in the Jewish faith is similar to that of a Baptism certificate. Which is an acceptable form of ID to prove citizenship to obtain a US passport.

Can you please provide some backup for this claim that it is a legal form of ID and can be used to obtain a passport?
So far I can find no evidence that a circumcision certificate is a valid LEGAL ID. Thanks. The list you posted does not seem to say anything about them.

edit on 16-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanny
I don't really know why I read this thread, I haven't really taken much notice of Obama,me being British but I dont really think he would have one of those certificates from birth, If he is not Jewish as If i'm right ( don't hold me to it) muslems get it done when they are older.

Being British may explain you but not the others. Since when do only Jews and Muslims in the states get circumcized? I have never been with a man who was not circumsized. It is my understanding it is pretty common just among American males, regardless of religion or ethnicity. Am I missing something?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
Are the "Birthers" trying to get evidence of Obama being a "Citizen" or a "Naturally born citizen", as Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution requires to be President? I keep seeing "Citizen" and not "Naturally born citizen" in these "arguments", especially the ones trying to play the "Race card" in Obama's "Defense".

Birthers are not "trying to get evidence" of anything. All they are doing is repeating any claim and lie that floats by them and sounds like it might get that "scurry ferner" out of the white house. If you actually read any of the birther threads, all you will see is a lie, the debunking, then the repetition of that lie. Or you will see a lie, the debunking, then the liar will ignore the debunking and attack the debunker. That is ALL THERE IS to this anymore. The birthers lost the argument and they know it.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join