It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Gives a Rats about UFO,s?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Personally I am tired of UFO's, Blurry lights, poor filming and photographs the whole nine yards.

There is no proof UFO's are real. So I am over it. Maybe you should be too.

They must be cowards if they exist. They do not show their face, nor give their reason. Losers.
Which means to me that it is a waste of time to follow, look for and to believe they are real. They are not.Clearly if they were then there would be some pretty good evidence. Not the usual speculative evidence that is presented all over the internet. That is all lame.

I want a Paul experience. This will prove that its real, not a joke, of which it seems to be of late.

Large fantasy and untrue, to the point of funny and nausea. Even the media is starting to weigh in and capitalise on the gimmick. UFO... Please.... The ultimate delusion...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
So I am over it. Maybe you should be too.

Maybe others know something you don't.
Maybe you don't really want "proof."
I know I don't.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
well IMO there is more proof to this than a lot of other things but that is ofcourse personal opinion

Maybe others know something you don't.
Maybe you don't really want "proof."
I know I don't.

I don't need proof either.
edit on 14/4/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
UFOs exsist and has been proven !
I could take a turd tie it to a balloon and set it free and a guy down the road see's it offically its a UFO an unidentified flying object
So yes there are some wild theorys out there about aliens and invasions but the fact remains UFO is just a term to discribe something we cant explain.
Also i do beleive that were not alone in the universe but remain skepical about wheather they have came to earch and am interested in any evidence that shows they have

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Personally I am tired of UFO's, Blurry lights, poor filming and photographs the whole nine yards.

There is no proof UFO's are real. So I am over it.
Then just move on, no one is forcing you to open any thread.

Maybe you should be too.
Maybe you shouldn't be telling me or any one else what they should or shouldn't be doing.

They must be cowards if they exist. They do not show their face, nor give their reason. Losers.
Which means to me that it is a waste of time to follow, look for and to believe they are real. They are not.Clearly if they were then there would be some pretty good evidence. Not the usual speculative evidence that is presented all over the internet. That is all lame.

No one knows who, what or even if "they" exist, let alone what their intentions are or are not. That is half the reason there exist so much interest in the subject.

I want a Paul experience. This will prove that its real, not a joke, of which it seems to be of late.
Somehow, I doubt that would even be enough "proof" for you.

Large fantasy and untrue, to the point of funny and nausea. Even the media is starting to weigh in and capitalise on the gimmick. UFO... Please.... The ultimate delusion...
Congratulations, you seem to know more about the subject than the rest of the world.

edit on 4/14/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
In time , you will get all the proof you need.....Oh , and the movie Paul. totally sucked.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I'm tired of the blurry images and 3 pixel wide wobbly white dots indicating proof! Especially considering the vast increase in photographic equipment....ie the mobile phone.

As long as you accept that it might be possible (with improved knowledge of physics) to travel between two points in space faster than light (warping, wormholes etc) then I believe we might be visited. There is also the anomolous historical images.

So I would like to see current clear evidence, I am still waiting. Logic does not make sense either:

1. The Visitor ensures they arrive at night at a distance from any observers - why? To remain undetected?
2. The Visitor has lights round the craft........Why? To be detected.

You can't have both it's illogical. Either the lights are off , you visit at night and in remote regions OR you come in daylight and land in a park at the weekend !!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
"And the world is flat" ... Freedom of opinion is a nice democratic privilage. I say as a scientist you must disprove before you prove a therory.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I agree, you would think after what 60 years! SIXTY! billions of poeple on this planet would have something... nope nothing, not one single tiny piece of evidence between billions of people over 60 years...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
i dont see enough proof to make me think there is anything, i'd like to be more interested but . it is true why fly across a galaxy or two just to kill farm animals or jam things into crazy peoples 'back doors'.

if they do exsist and they make it known it'll be just to be wipe us out and harvest water or summit

with the tech we have they should be busted by now if they already here

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Stupid Post.

Ok so there is no "evidence" open to the public so it must not be real,

Its grainy or poor quality footage so it must not be real ... people usually grab any type of camera at hand and shoot.

Im not saying a lot of them are real , most of them are probable hoaxes or ordinary objects mistaken for a UFO
But how do you know they are all "FAKE" - simple , you do not.

Talking about evidence that is "not there" -
Is that like all the evidence of the "aeroplane" hitting the pentagon that they wont show ?

My point is their could well be evidence just because you have not got access to it, does not mean it is not there. Or just because something is in bad quality footage does not mean it is not real either.

I can ask if you believe in god with no evidence ? I bet you do

If you want more " paul " experiences buy it on DVD, happy days.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

This is simply pathetic, do you try communicate with ants, fly's, beavers??? no
why would any advanced race want to talk to us ?????
Think????? change your perceptions for a minute..... these treads are not thought out
and remind my of children chatting

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
I agree, you would think after what 60 years! SIXTY! billions of poeple on this planet would have something... nope nothing, not one single tiny piece of evidence between billions of people over 60 years...

Not a single piece of evidence except
Thousands of witness reports
Thousands of pictures
Thousands of military reports

This is the only information available and it is all evidence... what are you getting to, evidence used in court is pictures and witness reports??????

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

well said, many of the evidence that there is probably enough to give someone a life sentence!

Ofcourse, no evidence? Move along people nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing[/url]

Well good luck with the Paul experience, that will probably never happen.

I don't watch the videos because I don't need to, I KNOW they are real and exist. I have had my own experiences and I dont need a Paul type to walk up on me and make me piss my pants
now if one showed up I wouldn't be against it at all. I'd probably take him/her out on the town!

The videos as of late annoy me so I don't even click on them anymore. They are usually the same recycled videos and people seem to forget that the titles of these videos are made up by the youtube poster so chances are it's a load of crap....There are some good UFO vids out there, just don't let the silly pointless ones stop you from looking or viewing...I check youtube here and then but I also check google video and elsewhere
There are good ones out there!

Here is one of my favs

I love the Belgian Wave story

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

What is that? Swamp gas, weather baloon or maybe debris?

insert sarcasm here.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

This is simply pathetic, do you try communicate with ants, fly's, beavers??? no
why would any advanced race want to talk to us ?????
Think????? change your perceptions for a minute..... these treads are not thought out
and remind my of children chatting

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. There is plenty out there! Do you really think that if they had an alien or pics of one out there that it would be slapped all over the internet and tv? Hell no! Any real evidence they have is hidden and kept from the public....

Now ignore this if you were just being sarcastic...if not then well....look some more

edit on 4/14/2011 by mblahnikluver because: fix quote

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291

What is that? Swamp gas, weather baloon or maybe debris?

insert sarcasm here.

*GASP*

I love that video and that is one of my favorite cases to read about. It has the best pics and video. Now whether the craft is alien or ours, who really knows but either way it's bad ass imo!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I agree, sorry about that it's just that's what is usually describe as now days. It's a very interesting video and as you mentioned and I have mentioned in many threads, ours or alien, noone really knows but I'm sure the time will come one day.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

I want a Paul experience. This will prove that its real, not a joke

Oh the irony

top topics

<<   2 >>

join